Author Topic: PL: Liverpool 2 vs 0 Everton Robbo 62’ Origi (man, myth, legend’) 83’  (Read 47695 times)

Offline RedG13

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Got the 3 points. Subs was perfect.
 How was Richardson not sent off was pretty shocking

Offline Red Raw

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
"Champions(hip)"

:)

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Their goal kicks are fucking weird, evetyone of the knobheads goes to the left wing around the half way line and then T-Rex just twats it there. It was like watching U6s football where all the kids are in part of the pitch.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
Some top drawer stuff on Grand Old Team, as well as a bizarre amount of sense being spoken by some posters amidst the more widespread nonsense:

‘I’m completely resigned to our fate now. In fact a friend of mine is a Newcastle supporter and he looks back very fondly on the Championship. They won a lot of games.’

‘Stop cryarsing - we're going to get relegated because we're crap, not because there's an agenda against us.’

‘I've had a look at the grounds and due to the yoyo nature of the Premier league have done most of them, Luton away would be great.’

‘Mosh, rather than spending another 40m on duds use the money to start legal action that in turn shakes the system to the core. We've had one apology after City and are due another after today. The evidence is all there in place. Do it.’

‘The match wasn’t fixed. The ref isn’t bent. We are rubbish and not good enough to be a Premier league team. Get over yourselves and accept the reality. Prepare for Blackpool away.’

Included the Mosh one because it’s funny… the rest… it’s feeling like our friends across the park may have reached acceptance. Fully expecting the two bluenoses I work with to send me pictures of positive tests tonight and say they’ll be working from home for the next few.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
The laughter that echoed round the ground when Ali did that.  😘
Only our first goal bettered that Ali moment, tremendous. Then the Kop sang "Liverpool, Liverpool taking the piss, Liverpool taking the piss".
Superb.

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
So Anthony Gordon is the best youngster in the league. God help the league then.
Not even the best youngster in the postcode.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
‘Mosh, rather than spending another 40m on duds use the money to start legal action that in turn shakes the system to the core. We've had one apology after City and are due another after today. The evidence is all there in place. Do it.’

:lmao
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline El_Macca_17

• Legacy Fan
  • Out here on the perimeter there are no stars.
"There have been 12 bookings for simulation in the Premier League this season, with six of them being for Everton players, including three alone in matches against Liverpool."

Yep, definitely an agenda against them.
"The future's uncertain and the end is always near."

Offline paisley1977

• Legacy Fan
  • Bob an ordinary man of extraordinary greatness.
"There have been 12 bookings for simulation in the Premier League this season, with six of them being for Everton players, including three alone in matches against Liverpool."

There should have been 7 when Big Nose went down the ref saw he wasn't touched allowed play on then Fab was taken out by Doucoure. All hell broke loose because the ref was weak.
And that won't be shown on match of the day.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2022, 09:07:33 pm by paisley1977 »
I've been here during the bad times,we finished second once.

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
Taking the piss out of Coleman...

Kids up and down the county will be trying to replicate this.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Funky_Gibbons

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Follow the gourd
Was that his first touch too?
"And there are red and white scarves of Liverpool, and red and white bobble hats of Liverpool, and red and white rosettes of Liverpool, and nothing else. And the sun shines now."

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
https://twitter.com/anthonygordon 8) /status/1518293256072839169?s=21&t=wrKIXCo9Tm2FRuepEohpWw

God  8)

Good decision. This is a carbon copy of that Lovren challenge few years back. I think that c*nt Friend was the referee that night
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline Cafe De Paris

• Kopite
  • Up the Red Men
 17% possession.
LFC a bastion of invincibility.

Offline JohnSullie

• van, missing in burma, any news contact Dave, Grace n' Terry
  • Legacy Fan
Don't  want them to go down will send me Nan to Heaven , but I guess she suffered enough hell with this lot

Offline Simplexity

• Do we need the xity? (apparently not)
  • Legacy Fan

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
Fucking great isn't it  ;D ;D ;D
Lovely FB, lovely.
I was given a 8.5% Oranjeboom a few weeks ago. That got necked when I got home :)

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
Is there a more dislikeable player in the game than Richarlason ?  He's pathetic that fella. Maybe Pickford. Why on earth does he have to absolutely leather everything? Ali taking the c**t was hilarious too.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Lovely FB, lovely.
I was given a 8.5% Oranjeboom a few weeks ago. That got necked when I got home :)

Fucking hell, 8.5%, that's worse than Tennents Super ;D
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
Lovely FB, lovely.
Was it a lager, not a tune?

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Was it a lager, not a tune?

:thumbup

It was the order of the day
Jurgen YNWA

Offline 6BigCups

• RAWK Journeyman
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Is there a more dislikeable player in the game than Richarlason ?  He's pathetic that fella. Maybe Pickford. Why on earth does he have to absolutely leather everything? Ali taking the c**t was hilarious too.

He’s a snarling, cheating, dirty little prick. Shit at football as well.

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan

And yet they've not had a player sent off. Their record on most levels is disgraceful, but this is just stupid. Punish them harder if the punishment is not deterring them.

Popcorn's Art

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
Good decision. This is a carbon copy of that Lovren challenge few years back. I think that c*nt Friend was the referee that night

To be fair it's not far off Hibbert on Gerrard at the pit in 2007, as I said earlier if it was us I'd have wanted it but the diving c*nt has a reputation for it now and had been booked for it earlier

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/5X2Od3ZEZTo&amp;start=28&amp;end=33" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/5X2Od3ZEZTo&amp;start=28&amp;end=33</a>

Gonna do a deep dive on here and see how many were crying about similar decisions not being given to us or a RAWK sweetheart*

*absolute shite like Southampton, Leeds & Wolves

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Lovely FB, lovely.

More alcohol in that than Everton had possession today.

Online Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
Fucking hell, 8.5%, that's worse than Tennents Super ;D

Vocation, banana and chocolate stout. 11.4%, but it's a fiver a can.  ;D

Popcorn's Art

Offline paisley1977

• Legacy Fan
  • Bob an ordinary man of extraordinary greatness.
The Professional Game Match Officials Board, the body responsible for match officials in English football, has reportedly said there would have been "no complaints" from them had Everton been awarded a penalty in the Merseyside derby on Sunday.

Can imagine them all sitting in there CAZOO Shirts its so unfair.
I've been here during the bad times,we finished second once.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Vocation, banana and chocolate stout. 11.4%, but it's a fiver a can.  ;D

Shit that is mental, cheap night though ;D

I've seen stuff about 8.8% in a local bar but that's about £7 for 2/3 of a pint.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
Fat Frank is really a snide c*nt, isn't he.

Yes.
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan

That gif needs to come with a health warning that it's possible to wheeze yourself with laughter if you have a chest condition.

Offline Passmaster Molby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
17% possession.

It’s laughable really in a game between two Premier League sides. Those numbers are usually reserved for Sunday League football when one side turns up with 9 men and 3 of them still pissed from the night before.

Online LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan

One thing I noted from today's match is that Fabinho and Alisson have absolutely zero respect for him despite being International teammates. Says a lot.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
Pickford is an awful GK.

Weird bloke too.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
He’s a snarling, cheating, dirty little prick. Shit at football as well.

He's at the right club then. And got the right manager.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
It’s laughable really in a game between two Premier League sides. Those numbers are usually reserved for Sunday League football when one side turns up with 9 men and 3 of them still pissed from the night before.

Well. They did have Allan and Iwobi in the starting 11, and Pickford and Richarlison aren’t right in the head, so they weren’t far off.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

No words for that.

Online Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
Shit that is mental, cheap night though ;D

I've seen stuff about 8.8% in a local bar but that's about £7 for 2/3 of a pint.

Hold your horses, it's only a 440ml can. You can buy a cheap bottle of plonk for about the same, 11% and 750ml. ;D But the vocation tastes class, I will say!  You can pick it up in Tesco if you fancy trying it.

Popcorn's Art

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Hold your horses, it's only a 440ml can. You can buy a cheap bottle of plonk for about the same, 11% and 750ml. ;D But the vocation tastes class, I will say!  You can pick it up in Tesco if you fancy trying it.

I get the 13.5% red from Aldi for about £4.99

I'll grab some of that next time im in Tesco
Jurgen YNWA

Online Knight

• No one understands football like me.
  • Legacy Fan
Absolute disgrace that VAR gave a penalty against us today. A total conspiracy from the refs and PGMOL. They hate us and want us to lose. Never a foul by Matip, no matter what Lampard said. They just took whatever opportunity they could to screw us over. Undoubtedly wheels were greased by dirty City money.

Let the reader understand.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
Never misses an opportunity to further the pro-City agenda :D
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.