Author Topic: Shanklyboy's and Fat Scousers ( Leo who's done a Lord Lucan ) auld arse thread  (Read 4200987 times)

Offline harrytrow

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Shanklyboy's auld arse thread.
« Reply #23480 on: June 24, 2012, 02:12:33 pm »
I take it you've tried the yoga type ways of alleviating the prssure on the disc or nerve or whatever is causing it. Maybe curving your spine like that bloke on Vic's bus - bet he never had sciatica, lucky bastard.
The best way to walk is the auld Irishmans walk.
head forward hands clasped behind the back and pushing into the small of it and then off you go.
You have to put a foot forward or yer fall flat on yer face
How come pointed questions recieve blunt answers

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks Shanks for Tosh and Kev.
« Reply #23481 on: June 24, 2012, 02:46:05 pm »
Lads and lasses with back pain and such, I was a martyr to it a couple of years ago, with everything fine doing a heavy manual job until I started getting the awful can't move in agony thing that FS is getting at the moment.

I spotted this back support thingy in the Pound Shop in Bedford and bought a couple of them, one for the van and one for me Internet chair.

Honestly, I've been using them for the last two years and it's never happened gain, touch wood.

I bought me Ma two and our kid two and we all swear by them, they are brilliant, never felt so good back-wise.

Try them, what have you got to lose? Seen 'em in our local B & M at £2 a pop.

http://www.bmstores.co.uk/products/air-flow-lumbar-support-255820#!prettyPhoto

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #23482 on: June 24, 2012, 02:51:50 pm »
Lads and lasses with back pain and such, I was a martyr to it a couple of years ago, with everything fine doing a heavy manual job until I started getting the awful can't move in agony thing that FS is getting at the moment.

I spotted this back support thingy in the Pound Shop in Bedford and bought a couple of them, one for the van and one for me Internet chair.

Honestly, I've been using them for the last two years and it's never happened gain, touch wood.

I bought me Ma two and our kid two and we all swear by them, they are brilliant, never felt so good back-wise.

Can't yer just use the cat.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline harrytrow

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23483 on: June 24, 2012, 02:54:28 pm »
I use my dead one for a back scratcher
Rigormortis is about to fade so need another

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks Shanks for Tosh and Kev.
« Reply #23484 on: June 24, 2012, 02:58:35 pm »

Never mind cat, it felt like some arl Bosun had given me the cat 'o' nine tails ;)

Online vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #23485 on: June 24, 2012, 03:11:55 pm »
Daft question but how do you know you were shot down in ww2?

Hope yer feeling better leo.

Dramatic license! Could have been any war, hell I could have been a Yank, a Jap, a German or a Ruskie. All I know is I was shot down.
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline Matt8Pie

• Boris Johnson's speech writer. Seeks vindication for slating players, the very definition of "supporter". Still doesn't get it.
  • Legacy Fan
  • YANKS OUT
« Reply #23486 on: June 24, 2012, 03:26:58 pm »
And in here's got fuck all nothing whatsoever to do with you. So, there's the door, stay on the other side of it.

I quite like you as a poster on here mate, so duly obliged. However, it's on a public forum and there's no rules as to who can and can't post where.
http://www.twitter.com/matt8pie
Most people in this world are tits. The fact they have an allegiance with Liverpool Football Club doesn't change that.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23487 on: June 24, 2012, 03:51:49 pm »
I quite like you as a poster on here mate, so duly obliged. However, it's on a public forum and there's no rules as to who can and can't post where.
No but there's an aul fella behind the door with a baseball bat.
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

http://misterinobody.weebly.com/

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23488 on: June 24, 2012, 03:55:08 pm »

Do they come with extensions like on the plane?
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

Offline Rafa_La

• Would give Chopper one by mouth
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool, Did you think we would leave you dying?
« Reply #23489 on: June 24, 2012, 04:09:10 pm »
There's no big mystery.
It is a nerve trapped by the vertebrae and is excited to the point of inflammation.
It requires locating the area of pinching alleviating it or calming the nerve.
If the vertebrae are damaged that they can't be moved off the nerve there are other processes to stop the nerve being pinched.
A good health service will and can sort that

There's part of The problem.  Wrong sort of excitement for Leo  :'(
Nunca me bajoneé, mi conciencia estaba tranquila porque sabía cómo habían sido las cosas.
"The reason i never felt depressed is because my conscience was clear, I Knew what had really happened."
Luis Suarez
YNWA

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23490 on: June 24, 2012, 04:13:38 pm »
There's part of The problem.  Wrong sort of excitement for Leo  :'(
My getting inflamed days are a distant memory. A nice cup of tea and slice of cake in comfort while just watching loose women would be a relief though.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23491 on: June 24, 2012, 04:16:24 pm »
I must say though, even after all these years me and missus FS are still madly in love with each other. I kid you not, we can sit there for hours on end, happily not saying a word to each other. In fact, we never seem to run out of things not to say to each other. Quite amazing after all this time together, really.

Offline harrytrow

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23492 on: June 24, 2012, 05:01:52 pm »
I must say though, even after all these years me and missus FS are still madly in love with each other. I kid you not, we can sit there for hours on end, happily not saying a word to each other. In fact, we never seem to run out of things not to say to each other. Quite amazing after all this time together, really.
Wish my missus could have st there happily not speakin

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23493 on: June 24, 2012, 05:08:22 pm »
Wish my missus could have st there happily not speakin
Duck tape, Harry. It's in pound land by the belts. They come in handy an all.

Watch Maggie May leap in here and belt me up and down.

Offline harrytrow

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23494 on: June 24, 2012, 05:13:11 pm »
A zen one for us

If a man says something in a forest and his wife isn't around
Is he still wrong

Take it to here

If someone posts an opinion in a football forum
and no one reads it
is he still a fuckin stupid idiot

Offline horne

• y
  • Legacy Fan
  • through a storm
« Reply #23495 on: June 24, 2012, 05:14:30 pm »
probably on here somewhere but dont spend as much time on the other threads as i used to ,so for those like me who might of missed it,check out the goal on 1min 09secs or just after
http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/lionel-messi-luis-suarez-star-77-draw-miami-world-soccer-masters/?
success = the absence of the fear of failure

Offline john_mac

• The Scouse Confucius
  • Legacy Fan
  • Only got 3 bullets and there's 4 of Motley Crew
« Reply #23496 on: June 24, 2012, 05:24:11 pm »
Fuck this pub full of Ingerland fans, think its back the hotel bar!

[/quote]
We'll See Things They'll Never See

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23497 on: June 24, 2012, 05:31:33 pm »
A zen one for us

If a man says something in a forest and his wife isn't around
Is he still wrong

Take it to here

If someone posts an opinion in a football forum
and no one reads it
is he still a fuckin stupid idiot
Yes and yes, of course, stupid.

probably on here somewhere but dont spend as much time on the other threads as i used to ,so for those like me who might of missed it,check out the goal on 1min 09secs or just after
http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/lionel-messi-luis-suarez-star-77-draw-miami-world-soccer-masters/?
There's a thread out there with them in. Brilliant stuff, but the thing is... some loons on here will be wanting that next season when we are playing the likes of Stoke and Luis is getting lumps kicked off him by yard dogs like Huth.

I think that's the problem with a lot of kids nowadays. They play footy manager. They watch all the brilliant highlights. They haven't got the patience to sit through a whole game, especially a low scoring battle of a match. Obviously that's not all kids. I'm on about the in match thread poster types, not kids who play and watch the game properly. My Alfie's only 2. Thank fuck he's too young to see that Ronaldo fella, standing off the ball, looking like a peacock that's just shit it's kecks. The lad is an extraordinary talent, but he's such a twat. Mind you, shame Alfie can't see Messi, well, can't understand it just yet. But soon as he can, I'll show him and our Luis, tell him that's the way to play... with a fucking big grin on his gob, enjoying every minute.

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit. Semper Fi
« Reply #23498 on: June 24, 2012, 05:43:49 pm »
Duck tape, Harry. It's in pound land by the belts. They come in handy an all.

Its DUCT tape not Duck tape.  Yer daft arl get.   ;D

« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 05:47:16 pm by Maggie May »
Rather a day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep.

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline harrytrow

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23499 on: June 24, 2012, 05:50:19 pm »

Yer haven seen me missus's beak

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23500 on: June 24, 2012, 06:18:36 pm »

What did I tell yer. They don't miss a bloody trick. On the serious side though... just having me lap round the house, turned the radio on. Cameron wants to get another 25 billion off the welfare bill. He's going to start by cutting housing benefit to the under 25's. He reckons they should stay at home with Mum and Dad. I didn't think it was possible, but I'm honestly starting to hate this arrogant, silver spoon fed, out of touch bastard even more than Thatcher. The stupid stuck up prick. He really has no idea of how ordinary people live. So what happens to all the kids without Mams and Dads now? The shelters can't cope as it is. I know that for fact. Our kid works in one. The streets are going to end up full of poor kids with fuck all no where to go. But then, it's alright for him. He doesn't have to walk them. The prick.

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23501 on: June 24, 2012, 06:44:46 pm »
What did I tell yer. They don't miss a bloody trick.

:lmao
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline Jagged Princess

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool are back
« Reply #23502 on: June 24, 2012, 06:59:47 pm »

Nice timing Maggie  ;D
"... I can only add that the Liverpool fans know the story and the truth. And they know that it is easy to pass judgment if you have been in power for 24 years."  Rafa Benitez 18.09.10

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #23503 on: June 24, 2012, 07:13:06 pm »
Yer haven seen me missus's beak

Ducks have bills.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline harrytrow

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23504 on: June 24, 2012, 07:20:44 pm »
Ducks have bills.
See what yer fuckin mean Leo

Not half as many as I have

Offline horne

• y
  • Legacy Fan
  • through a storm
« Reply #23505 on: June 24, 2012, 11:03:24 pm »

Fs you dont do yer?

Offline horne

• y
  • Legacy Fan
  • through a storm
« Reply #23506 on: June 24, 2012, 11:11:20 pm »
 getting back to ingerland tonight....i have just got back from holiday in spain a couple of nights ago so havnt been up toscratch with all the media stuff....just learnt that ste g said they were going to use past failures as an inspiration to win?....ffs when our we going to draft in an experienced sports psychologist into our football arena?...if you want inspiration to lead you onto success....you would be better advised to think about past success in the build up....not failure?  :butt

its basic stuff and all ....talking to two brummie lads who coach to a decent level back home....one of them has just released an african lad to join us....cant remember his name ,was a bit pissed....begins with a D i think....said hes a cracker....guessing around fifteen although he looks older....convinced he lied about his age he said as he stood out head and shoulders above the rest....ive been banging on about two things for years....one, were not technical enough from a young age....that leads to bad ball posession later on....we suffered tonight because of that,were the top teams excel
two....the psychology bit....i asked them what we as a country coach the lads from a young age upto maturity...any psychology?...no was the answer....that also showed tonight....and both of them can points can be applied to our club level....doesnt half frustrate me...we have been self deprecating for years and years now on an international level....for me it starts in the media...and spreads...noticed its been slightly better in this tournament ....probably because of all the shit kicking the newspapers have taken over the phone hacking debacle....and we seemed to do better int he tournament because of it....will we ever lern though...
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 11:19:46 pm by horne »

Offline harrytrow

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23507 on: June 24, 2012, 11:14:28 pm »
getting back to ingerland tonight....i have just got back from holiday in spain a couple of nights ago so havnt been up toscratch with all the media stuff....just learnt that ste g said they were going to use past failures as an inspiration to win?....ffs when our we going to draft in an experienced sports psychologist into our football arena?...if you want inspiration to lead you onto success....you would be better advised to think about past success in the build up....not failure?  :butt

Can't think of any .... oh yer 1966

Offline horne

• y
  • Legacy Fan
  • through a storm
« Reply #23508 on: June 24, 2012, 11:23:53 pm »
Can't think of any .... oh yer 1966
we could of used our success in europe?on a club level that is.... Italian teams have struggled on a club level for years(ac milan aside) how many of that italian squad were from ac?....i dont know the answer to that without further googling but my guess is not many...we could of used that

if you want to succeed...dont waste your menatl energy thinking about failure...am i wrong here or what?

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #23509 on: June 24, 2012, 11:26:34 pm »

yeah but be honest you wanted that reaction, so well done you!
Mellowing and Retired, and stayed around long enough to watch the Tories implode

Offline horne

• y
  • Legacy Fan
  • through a storm
« Reply #23510 on: June 24, 2012, 11:31:18 pm »
withou trying to hard to find...read these and hear the positivity...it screams at yer...not scared to give themselves a reputation to live upto as dale carnegie wrote all those years ago...no fear....confident arrogance...thats what we lack

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/258450/Marco-Reus-Gerrard-Co-will-hit-the-skids/?

http://uk.soccerway.com/news/2012/June/24/beckenbauer-backs-germany-for-euro-glory/?

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23511 on: June 24, 2012, 11:32:52 pm »
Well that was a good few hours had at Trent Bridge watching the T20 cricket, and sampling a few glasses of the black stuff, and I managed to miss all the football except for the pens, shame in the end for Stevie but i am just glad nobody seemed injured from our lot.

Final has always looked likely to be Spain V Germany and still does!
Mellowing and Retired, and stayed around long enough to watch the Tories implode

Offline Matt8Pie

• Boris Johnson's speech writer. Seeks vindication for slating players, the very definition of "supporter". Still doesn't get it.
  • Legacy Fan
  • YANKS OUT
« Reply #23512 on: June 24, 2012, 11:34:42 pm »
yeah but be honest you wanted that reaction, so well done you!

Thanks. But I was genuinely curious.
Most people in this world are tits. The fact they have an allegiance with Liverpool Football Club doesn't change that.

Offline harrytrow

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23513 on: June 24, 2012, 11:35:53 pm »
Some things are best left a mystery

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23514 on: June 24, 2012, 11:44:17 pm »
Thanks. But I was genuinely curious.

fair enough my apologies then!
 But to be in here you really need to study Senna-pods, log books, Corona men, Watch with Mother, and Workers Playtime, Four Feather Falls, Trusses, Hip replacements, Vic Damone, Matt Monroe, and a lot more, enjoy! ;) :lmao

Offline horne

• y
  • Legacy Fan
  • through a storm
« Reply #23515 on: June 24, 2012, 11:45:23 pm »
 But to be in here you really need to study Senna-pods, log books, Corona men, Watch with Mother, and Workers Playtime, Four Feather Falls, Trusses, Hip replacements, Vic Damone, Matt Monroe, and a lot more, enjoy! ;) :lmao
and piles!....never rush a dump to get back to yer play station....there a right bastard

Offline harrytrow

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23516 on: June 24, 2012, 11:46:04 pm »
You forgot incontinence pants

Offline Matt8Pie

• Legacy Fan
  • YANKS OUT
« Reply #23517 on: June 24, 2012, 11:46:20 pm »

I've not heard of them. Are they computer games? ;)

Offline horne

• y
  • Legacy Fan
  • through a storm
« Reply #23518 on: June 25, 2012, 12:05:21 am »
Well that was a good few hours had at Trent Bridge watching the T20 cricket, and sampling a few glasses of the black stuff, and I managed to miss all the football except for the pens, shame in the end for Stevie but i am just glad nobody seemed injured from our lot.

Final has always looked likely to be Spain V Germany and still does!
got a feeling portugal might beat spain...reading del bosque is complaing about not having the same rest as the portuguese....thats on a par with beckenbauer saying we looked tired last time....i expect the spanish to play as if theyre tired now...he tried to counteract that view with ...the spanish will sacrifice journey time with a better feel good factor at the base they have been staying at and have been happy with...think hes dropped a clanger because they will be adding to the tiredness by travelling longer....we will see....thats my prediction!
germany is nailed on though i agree there

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Deliverer of the -Q- de grace.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thought I was wrong once - but I was mistaken.
« Reply #23519 on: June 25, 2012, 07:25:08 am »
This bloke is wobbling along the pavement at 2.30 in the morning when  a copper says "Oi mate - where d'yer think yer goin?"

The lad says "I'm off to a lecture on the evils of drink, drugs and illicit sex/."

The copper says "Give over lad, who's gonna be giving a lecture like that at this time of the night?"

The lad says "Ah, that'll be my missis."
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 07:26:57 am by Johnnowhite »
There is nothing wrong with striving to win, so long as you don't set the prize above the game. There can be no dishonour in defeat nor any conceit in victory. What matters above all is that the team plays in the right spirit, with skill, courage, fair play,no favour and the result accepted without bitterness. Sir Matt Busby CBE KCSG 1909-1994