Author Topic: Shanklyboy's and Fat Scousers ( Leo who's still alive ) auld arse thread  (Read 4139128 times)

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
Re: Shanklyboy's auld arse thread.
« Reply #23440 on: June 24, 2012, 01:32:18 am »
im wondering whether thers a way of sparking the brain into releasing the neccesary immune system and anti bodies to the relevant parts .....a bit of jump start .....fuck knows at the moment what sought of 2nd stage script i would use as its pretty groundbreaking .....no one out there believes it can work ...and i keep falling in line with this view ....but something nags me based on what i read and hear and youre story is evidence of this.

I can only go with what I witnessed, H. It fucking inspired me. Morale is, it comes from within. You can't lecture it, package it or replicate it. 
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline harrytrow

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #23441 on: June 24, 2012, 01:33:18 am »
Because we can't find it when they stick it somewhere else.
can't find what?
How come pointed questions recieve blunt answers

Offline horne

• y
  • Legacy Fan
  • through a storm
« Reply #23442 on: June 24, 2012, 01:34:39 am »
Just curious like, but why is this thread on the main board?
shouldnt you be in bed?  ::)
success = the absence of the fear of failure

Offline harrytrow

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23443 on: June 24, 2012, 01:35:52 am »
shouldnt you be in bed?
Where's matron when you need her

Offline Matt8Pie

• Boris Johnson's speech writer. Seeks vindication for slating players, the very definition of "supporter". Still doesn't get it.
  • Legacy Fan
  • YANKS OUT
« Reply #23444 on: June 24, 2012, 01:36:08 am »
shouldnt you be in bed?

You're older than me, shouldn't YOU? ;)
http://www.twitter.com/matt8pie
Most people in this world are tits. The fact they have an allegiance with Liverpool Football Club doesn't change that.

Offline harrytrow

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23445 on: June 24, 2012, 01:36:53 am »
I've pissed mine

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #23446 on: June 24, 2012, 01:37:36 am »
can't find what?

Doh, I was wearing them all along.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline horne

• y
  • Legacy Fan
  • through a storm
« Reply #23447 on: June 24, 2012, 01:37:49 am »
older you get...the less you need

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23448 on: June 24, 2012, 01:38:57 am »

Just to piss you off.

Offline harrytrow

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23449 on: June 24, 2012, 01:39:06 am »
Doh, I was wearing them all along.
They're mine arn't they

Offline Matt8Pie

• Boris Johnson's speech writer. Seeks vindication for slating players, the very definition of "supporter". Still doesn't get it.
  • Legacy Fan
  • YANKS OUT
« Reply #23450 on: June 24, 2012, 01:39:38 am »
Most people in this world are tits. The fact they have an allegiance with Liverpool Football Club doesn't change that.

Offline horne

• y
  • Legacy Fan
  • through a storm
« Reply #23451 on: June 24, 2012, 01:40:28 am »

Offline harrytrow

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23452 on: June 24, 2012, 01:41:01 am »

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23453 on: June 24, 2012, 01:41:50 am »
They're mine arn't they

But I distinctly remember buying these skis.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline horne

• y
  • Legacy Fan
  • through a storm
« Reply #23454 on: June 24, 2012, 01:42:21 am »
annnnd sleep

Offline harrytrow

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23455 on: June 24, 2012, 01:46:52 am »
me too
Nurse

Offline Matt8Pie

• Legacy Fan
  • YANKS OUT
« Reply #23456 on: June 24, 2012, 01:47:15 am »
Don't forget your Horlicks you lot.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23457 on: June 24, 2012, 01:50:27 am »
Can't remember whether I took me tablets or just remembered to take me tablets but didn't actually take them.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline vivabobbygraham

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23458 on: June 24, 2012, 01:51:40 am »

Half past five.

Offline horne

• y
  • Legacy Fan
  • through a storm
« Reply #23459 on: June 24, 2012, 01:52:36 am »

Offline vivabobbygraham

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23460 on: June 24, 2012, 02:00:38 am »

Offline Matt8Pie

• Legacy Fan
  • YANKS OUT
« Reply #23461 on: June 24, 2012, 02:03:06 am »
you might learn a bit on here kid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jajfPLwEHdo&feature=related

I'm not into all that hippy mumbo jumbo.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23462 on: June 24, 2012, 02:07:05 am »
I'm not into all that hippy mumbo jumbo.

Hey man, sounds like a heavy bread head.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline vivabobbygraham

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23463 on: June 24, 2012, 02:10:40 am »
Hey man, sounds like a heavy bread head.

I'm down with that, dude.

Offline hitman89762000

• Young Glasshoppel, apprentice to the arlarses. Exponent of The Sandon's original "Hippy Mod In A Headlock" manoeuvre.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never wanting to be a transfer forum mod.
« Reply #23464 on: June 24, 2012, 02:22:25 am »
It's why I'm scared of heights and the sea cos I fucking know I was shot down into the sea as a tailgunner in WW11. My earliest memory was being sat atop a barrier on HMS Ark Royal held by me Uncle John, looking down at the water hundreds of feet below, screaming and thinking 'here we go again'. I asked me ma about the incident and she remembered it well.

Daft question but how do you know you were shot down in ww2?

Hope yer feeling better leo.
@Robbie9Fowler robbie fowler
@ @hitman8976rawk big spunky seaman was fookin massive... I saw the devil in his eyes and shit my undercrackers

PLEASE Sign Kevin Williams 15yeatr life ended at Hillsborough. His inquest is urgent for his terminally ill mum. http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/40925

a tweet fro

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23465 on: June 24, 2012, 06:33:52 am »
Fuck that hypnosis malarkey. Walking around like Sandy Rubberleg is bad enough. No way am I going to start clucking and walking like a chicken
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

http://misterinobody.weebly.com/

Offline john_mac

• The Scouse Confucius
  • Legacy Fan
  • Only got 3 bullets and there's 4 of Motley Crew
« Reply #23466 on: June 24, 2012, 06:35:51 am »
Fuck that hypnosis malarkey. Walking around like Sandy Rubberleg is bad enough. No way am I going to start clucking and walking like a chicken

Not for a couple of hours anyway
We'll See Things They'll Never See

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23467 on: June 24, 2012, 06:53:32 am »
Not for a couple of hours anyway
When the skag wears off.
But in all seriousness, I'd do the funky chicken up and down Lime St bollocko if I thought it would get shut of it. It's a bastard. But as I said, way back, I have no right to moan. I've been unbelievably healthy all me life. All my woes have been pretty much self inflicted and I think this sciatica is an all. I've had little twinges from it over the last few years. Sometimes it got to what I thought was bad. Little was I to know. So, I carried on regardless. Harry said it's like tootache in the arse. It is in a way. But it feels like the dentist is trying to pull them out with a red hot poker an going in at me ankle to reach the bastards in me arse. It's fucking horrendous. When I lay down now, it's taking me over an hour to get back on me feet. About 20 minutes on me knees. 20 bent over double and 20 odd limping round and pulling meself about on me arms. But you know what, Horne's right. That's enough moaning. I've just got to think of something to do. Fuck it. I'm going to slaughter me family in their sleep and run away to the woods with me dog. Gazza might bring me a bucket of chicken and a fishing rod.
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23468 on: June 24, 2012, 08:32:02 am »
Last time I'm speaking about this. I'm boring me bloody self now, but... woke up at quarter to 6. It's now half 8. I still can't stand up straight, but I can get around without having to hold on to things. So I'm going for a walk. It's raining, but I don't give a fuck. I've got to get out of this, and, Horne's right. I've got to somehow get me mind on other things. I'm the last person to believe in all that self help, positive thinking hippy malarkey. If I'm anything, I'm an aul cynical skinhead. But dwelling on this, and all the other shite, nah fuck that... I'm going to look at some rainbows fuck the rain.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #23469 on: June 24, 2012, 10:10:45 am »
Mission failed.

four good examples of why the youngsters in today's society think it is all about me and not about us!

they seek to lambaste what they cannot understand.

Anyway got my lovebeads and Shankar on my Roberts radio now who has the tabs?
Mellowing and Retired, and stayed around long enough to watch the Tories implode

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #23470 on: June 24, 2012, 11:10:34 am »

Read the book "Zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance", then you'll understand. Possibly.
It's about reconciliation of the why and where we are now with our past. It's what the sometimes meandering reminiscences of us old codgers in this thread is all about.

I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23471 on: June 24, 2012, 11:31:11 am »
I know, from having gout (which I first got over twenty-five years ago) that some pains are not ignorable. Incidentally, I always describe it as like toothache in the toe, but in deference to this thread will now from now on describe it as like toothache in yer arse in yer toe. But when it gets hold of you, you can not even bear to wear a sock and after a couple of days of trying to ignore pain your muscles are going into spasm and nerves themselves seem to short circuit.

My missus had sciatica once and got some relief from just lying flat-out on the floor, but just the thought of movement, which must spark some micro-switches would cause total agony which would then generate actual movement causing even more pain. I can only suggest total flat on the back, mary-joanna induced relaxation, but don't hold out much hope.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline Matt8Pie

• Legacy Fan
  • YANKS OUT
« Reply #23472 on: June 24, 2012, 11:51:34 am »
four good examples of why the youngsters in today's society think it is all about me and not about us!

they seek to lambaste what they cannot understand.

Anyway got my lovebeads and Shankar on my Roberts radio now who has the tabs?

It's not all about you, Geoff.

Offline harrytrow

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23473 on: June 24, 2012, 12:02:07 pm »
I know, from having gout (which I first got over twenty-five years ago) that some pains are not ignorable. Incidentally, I always describe it as like toothache in the toe, but in deference to this thread will now from now on describe it as like toothache in yer arse in yer toe. But when it gets hold of you, you can not even bear to wear a sock and after a couple of days of trying to ignore pain your muscles are going into spasm and nerves themselves seem to short circuit.

My missus had sciatica once and got some relief from just lying flat-out on the floor, but just the thought of movement, which must spark some micro-switches would cause total agony which would then generate actual movement causing even more pain. I can only suggest total flat on the back, mary-joanna induced relaxation, but don't hold out much hope.
I find I can sling a bag of cement over my shoulder sometimes with no effect and then zap when turning the door knob which will leave me dibilitated for days.
I find the only cure is to get moving get doing and the body kicks in with it's own pain killer.
Trouble is you have to stop and then thats when you pay the price.
Last week I couldn't walk more than a hundred yards without seizing up leaving me stranded in the middle of a road. I kept doing it and now I can walk to the pub. Still in pain but at least I am moving

Offline jaffod

• Living a double life as Billy Bunter after midnight. Has until July 3rd to figure out what from his womans clothing range to wear.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Common beermat and towel thief.
« Reply #23474 on: June 24, 2012, 12:06:56 pm »
I find I can sling a bag of cement over my shoulder sometimes with no effect and then zap when turning the door knob which will leave me dibilitated for days.
I find the only cure is to get moving get doing and the body kicks in with it's own pain killer.
Last week I couldn't walk more than a hundred yards without seizing up leaving me stranded in the middle of a road. I kept doing it and now I can walk to the pub. Still in pain but at least I am moving

You're sorted.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23475 on: June 24, 2012, 12:11:04 pm »

I had a trapped nerve in my shoulder once, and I had a job that involved lots of heavy lifting. I could do all the lifting with no pain at all but the one thing I remember as causing the worst agony was putting me jacket on!

After a couple of months I was just about on the point of seeing my local Glaxo rep (ie GP) when i had to carry three boxes of something that people could only carry two boxes of for quite a distance. I couldn't be arsed making two journies so I hoiked up the three enormously heavy boxes, and clunk - problem solved.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23476 on: June 24, 2012, 01:41:49 pm »
It's not all about you, Geoff.
And in here's got fuck all nothing whatsoever to do with you. So, there's the door, stay on the other side of it.
That's the problem, soon as I stop, sit down, lay, just stand still, I'm bollocksed. So, fed up with it I walked up the ossie, took me about an hour doing the Sandy shuffle. Me poor Ma hasn't had a visitor all week. Last time I seen her she was at death's door, so I thought fuck it, sick or not I'm going in.

I swear that woman has more lives in her than Felix. She's sat up, with a cup of tea, reading a mag. She asked for me phone and spent the next half hour calling family and mates, then lashed me out. So, she's on the mend, then. Meself.... oh well, can't win em all.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23477 on: June 24, 2012, 01:43:51 pm »
I couldn't be arsed making two journies so I hoiked up the three enormously heavy boxes, and clunk - problem solved.
Mad isn't it. I'm usually strong and healthy as an Ox. I get sick, mope around and I'm bollocksed. The aul ones were right... don't let the armchair get yer. Think I'll go take me Ma the disco.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23478 on: June 24, 2012, 01:55:13 pm »
Mad isn't it. I'm usually strong and healthy as an Ox. I get sick, mope around and I'm bollocksed. The aul ones were right... don't let the armchair get yer. Think I'll go take me Ma the disco.

I take it you've tried the yoga type ways of alleviating the prssure on the disc or nerve or whatever is causing it. Maybe curving your spine like that bloke on Vic's bus - bet he never had sciatica, lucky bastard.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline harrytrow

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23479 on: June 24, 2012, 02:10:50 pm »
Haha Thats the way leo.
Just put the back end on me motorbike.
Couldn't get out of bed this morning and lifting a cup of coffee was impossible.
Now the bikes done I'm heading off to the motor factors on foot to get some leccie bits and then walk the pub and then back to the other one for the match.
I'll be too knackered to feel pain by full time