Author Topic: Shanklyboy's and Fat Scousers ( Leo who's still alive ) auld arse thread  (Read 4100087 times)

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Shanklyboy's auld arse thread.
« Reply #23360 on: June 20, 2012, 08:10:37 pm »
aint got any

Take yer crash hat off. YEr've got on back to front and go have a fuckin look. Got to go. Talk to you soon.
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

http://misterinobody.weebly.com/

royhendo

« Reply #23361 on: June 20, 2012, 10:25:07 pm »
Back in London after a wee jaunt down the big man's way. Bournemouth was like the Med!

Great to meet you big man. :)

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23362 on: June 21, 2012, 12:07:14 am »
Back in London after a wee jaunt down the big man's way. Bournemouth was like the Med!

Great to meet you big man. :)
The Med on crack.
It was indeed good to meet you. Next time, we'll get pissed.
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

Offline Rafa_La

• Would give Chopper one by mouth
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool, Did you think we would leave you dying?
« Reply #23363 on: June 21, 2012, 12:09:25 pm »
ffs, if I offer to do you a favour dont hound me to drop everything to do it. Bar steward  :no
Nunca me bajoneé, mi conciencia estaba tranquila porque sabía cómo habían sido las cosas.
"The reason i never felt depressed is because my conscience was clear, I Knew what had really happened."
Luis Suarez
YNWA

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Deliverer of the -Q- de grace.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thought I was wrong once - but I was mistaken.
« Reply #23364 on: June 21, 2012, 12:43:51 pm »
Rafa WTF is THAT post about mate ??
There is nothing wrong with striving to win, so long as you don't set the prize above the game. There can be no dishonour in defeat nor any conceit in victory. What matters above all is that the team plays in the right spirit, with skill, courage, fair play,no favour and the result accepted without bitterness. Sir Matt Busby CBE KCSG 1909-1994

Offline hitman89762000

• Young Glasshoppel, apprentice to the arlarses. Exponent of The Sandon's original "Hippy Mod In A Headlock" manoeuvre.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never wanting to be a transfer forum mod.
« Reply #23365 on: June 21, 2012, 12:49:20 pm »
I fucking hate doctors why is it theyre a bunch of unhelpful c*nts who dont help you when they know your stressed.
@Robbie9Fowler robbie fowler
@ @hitman8976rawk big spunky seaman was fookin massive... I saw the devil in his eyes and shit my undercrackers

PLEASE Sign Kevin Williams 15yeatr life ended at Hillsborough. His inquest is urgent for his terminally ill mum. http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/40925

a tweet fro

Offline Rafa_La

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23366 on: June 21, 2012, 01:19:14 pm »
Rafa WTF is THAT post about mate ??

Some prick conned a favour.

Now demanding I do it yesterday.
Nunca me bajoneé, mi conciencia estaba tranquila porque sabía cómo habían sido las cosas.
"The reason i never felt depressed is because my conscience was clear, I Knew what had really happened."
Luis Suarez
YNWA

Offline Rafa_La

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23367 on: June 21, 2012, 01:20:18 pm »
I fucking hate doctors why is it theyre a bunch of unhelpful c*nts who dont help you when they know your stressed.

Mate, I hear you.
Luis Suarez
YNWA

Offline hitman89762000

• Young Glasshoppel, apprentice to the arlarses. Exponent of The Sandon's original "Hippy Mod In A Headlock" manoeuvre.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23368 on: June 21, 2012, 01:25:02 pm »
Mate, I hear you.

Had blood tests a week agoto see if im diabetic they rang yesterday to say theres a problem with my liver wont give me any info wont let me come in today rather than tomorrow i havent slept at all and theyre not helping me at all i have panic attacks ive had some pretty bad thoughts in my head all night.
@ @hitman8976rawk big spunky seaman was fookin massive... I saw the devil in his eyes and shit my undercrackers

PLEASE Sign Kevin Williams 15yeatr life ended at Hillsborough. His inquest is urgent for his terminally ill mum. http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/40925

a tweet fro

Offline Rafa_La

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23369 on: June 21, 2012, 01:48:37 pm »
Had blood tests a week agoto see if im diabetic they rang yesterday to say theres a problem with my liver wont give me any info wont let me come in today rather than tomorrow i havent slept at all and theyre not helping me at all i have panic attacks ive had some pretty bad thoughts in my head all night.

Right...Now what might have happened is that one tube of your blood clotted & you got an incorrect result.

So instead of putting your mind at ease they act like jack-asses.

Yes you are correct, They are failing to understand how that has scared you witless.

If this is your regular surgery is there anyone there who would talk to you on the phone?
Luis Suarez
YNWA

Offline hitman89762000

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23370 on: June 21, 2012, 02:15:49 pm »
Right...Now what might have happened is that one tube of your blood clotted & you got an incorrect result.

So instead of putting your mind at ease they act like jack-asses.

Yes you are correct, They are failing to understand how that has scared you witless.

If this is your regular surgery is there anyone there who would talk to you on the phone?

Nope i gottold i cant speak to the doc until tomorrow in person, havent slept for 35 hours keep panicking/crying not gonnasleep tonight either, my mate reckons if it was life threatening theyd have ordered me to hospital the minute they got the results?

a tweet fro

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23371 on: June 21, 2012, 02:30:05 pm »
Nope i gottold i cant speak to the doc until tomorrow in person, havent slept for 35 hours keep panicking/crying not gonnasleep tonight either, my mate reckons if it was life threatening theyd have ordered me to hospital the minute they got the results?
Have a kip, stop flapping. You'll give yourself a fuckin stroke. Go over the offie. Get a half bottle of Brandy, stick it in yer flask with some Ovaltine.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #23372 on: June 21, 2012, 02:34:51 pm »
The whole establishment in this country is obsessed with secrecy. The high priest knows what's best for you so just shut yer gob an' stay in yer place. Either that or they just don't want us to know what a fuck-up they're making of everything. It's so ingrained though that everybody (in some position of authority) is permanently stuck in the default total secrecy mode about even the most trivial of matters.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23373 on: June 21, 2012, 02:36:13 pm »
The whole establishment in this country is obsessed with secrecy. The high priest knows what's best for you so just shut yer gob an' stay in yer place. Either that or they just don't want us to know what a fuck-up they're making of everything. It's so ingrained though that everybody (in some position of authority) is permanently stuck in the default total secrecy mode about even the most trivial of matters.
Sssshhhh!

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23374 on: June 21, 2012, 02:38:40 pm »
If you've got a bit of spare time, watch this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWIFlNSjw8g
It's brilliant.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23375 on: June 21, 2012, 03:03:47 pm »
It's brilliant.

Will make time to watch this but it may take a day or two.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23376 on: June 21, 2012, 03:13:13 pm »
Will make time to watch this but it may take a day or two.
It's really good, Doc. There's loads of things like this knocking about now. People are starting to realise how these banker bastards are robbing us and what damage they're doing. There's plenty of info knocking about, and plenty of people who are fighting back. The problem is, the media either hide the message or shoot the messengers. The internet will go soon. They're already chipping away at it. It's that hide the info caper, like you said earlier. But anyway, try and give that one a watch when you get the time. The fella's a bit annoying and the ever changing backgrounds got on me nerves. They don't seem to realise some of us can still concentrate for more than 30 seconds. But other than that, it's bang on.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23377 on: June 21, 2012, 03:50:49 pm »
It's really good, Doc. There's loads of things like this knocking about now. People are starting to realise how these banker bastards are robbing us and what damage they're doing. There's plenty of info knocking about, and plenty of people who are fighting back. The problem is, the media either hide the message or shoot the messengers. The internet will go soon. They're already chipping away at it. It's that hide the info caper, like you said earlier. But anyway, try and give that one a watch when you get the time. The fella's a bit annoying and the ever changing backgrounds got on me nerves. They don't seem to realise some of us can still concentrate for more than 30 seconds. But other than that, it's bang on.

At least it has moved from 'conspiracy status' to 'oh fuck it's for real but I can't be arsed doing anything about it', status. Anyway I moved to the Co-op bank ages ago - if they make money, I get a share of it (in fact my share goes to charity, but you are given a choice).

Yeah they'll either curtail social media activities some way, or accuse us all of raping someone in Sweden.

By the way moving to the Co-op bank is so easy. You don't need to tell them all the details of your direct debits etc, just give them your account and sort code numbers and they do everything. It takes a minute on the internet and then a few days awaiting the paperwork, couldn't be easier, highly recommended.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23378 on: June 21, 2012, 09:48:42 pm »
At least it has moved from 'conspiracy status' to 'oh fuck it's for real but I can't be arsed doing anything about it', status. Anyway I moved to the Co-op bank ages ago - if they make money, I get a share of it (in fact my share goes to charity, but you are given a choice).

Yeah they'll either curtail social media activities some way, or accuse us all of raping someone in Sweden.

By the way moving to the Co-op bank is so easy. You don't need to tell them all the details of your direct debits etc, just give them your account and sort code numbers and they do everything. It takes a minute on the internet and then a few days awaiting the paperwork, couldn't be easier, highly recommended.
There's people trying to set up an ethical bank right now, Dave. It's all going to come to a head soon. That's why they desperately want the internet clamped down. As usual, they are blaming it on the usual bogey men, but people are beginning to see it's bollocks. I was reading something the other day. They've always done the same with all forms of communication. Printing press, radio, telly, once the masses have got their hands on it, it's censored, clamped down, taken over, sanitized and sold back at rip off prices.

I have that AOL. I'm stuck in a contract. They're all as bad as one another but I'm still fucking it off soon as I can. The home page is a disgrace, pure propaganda and celebrity nonsense, any thing to stop people from looking inside for a bit of truth. We all ready get a censored version of the net in this country, but our fearless leaders bang on about the censorship in the evil empire countries. I'm starting to sound like a conspiracy theorist meself, but the thing is... the only conspiracies going on are in the boardrooms of the big banks, business and parliament. They are bastards. They want a nation of sheeple all doing as their told, shopping their neighbours and living in fear. It's all part of the grand plan.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23379 on: June 22, 2012, 12:52:24 am »
Well worth a look...
http://lawfulbank.com/

Bloody sciatica, can't sleep, can't sit or lay down. If I walk in one more circle, I'll disappear up me own arse.

Offline harrytrow

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #23380 on: June 22, 2012, 12:58:28 am »
Well worth a look...
http://lawfulbank.com/

Bloody sciatica, can't sleep, can't sit or lay down. If I walk in one more circle, I'll disappear up me own arse.
Fuck mate.
Sympathise totally.
Walk back and forth from the kitchen to the living room
How come pointed questions recieve blunt answers

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23381 on: June 22, 2012, 12:01:51 pm »
Fuck mate.
Sympathise totally.
Walk back and forth from the kitchen to the living room
I am, but I keep having pit stops at the fridge and the couch.
Check your PM's, H.

Offline inky2

• Legacy Fan
  • RED FOREVER
« Reply #23382 on: June 22, 2012, 01:28:03 pm »
The whole establishment in this country is obsessed with secrecy. 

how do you know that ?                        ;)                                         
TRACUTHB  *****

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Errol Flynn when he's had a few
  • Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #23383 on: June 22, 2012, 01:30:40 pm »

If he told you he'd have to kill you
Legacy fan

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23384 on: June 22, 2012, 01:50:19 pm »
It's brilliant.

Excellent that - if only it could be condensed into a 15 minute show presented by Lorraine Kelly or Noel Emunds with a phone in competition where you have to be able to answer a simple question, like 'What is your name', then maybe a meaningful number of people would watch it.

It would be a start if people would just just realise that the Bank of England is privately owned (as is the Fed, and almost every other 'National' Bank). If only someone out of the audience on Question Time would ask who owns it - cos obviously no journalist seems to have the bollocks (that info being protected by the official secrets act, of course).

But if anyone can't be arsed watching the whole thing (it being two hours long) I would recommend watching the last 6 or 7 minutes. If after that you have any doubts or can not quite understand something, watch the whole thing.

Loved this quote from Henry Ford:

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.

Well done Fats.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23385 on: June 22, 2012, 01:51:22 pm »

Been to the doctors lately? - just one trivial example.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline harrytrow

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23386 on: June 22, 2012, 04:27:05 pm »
Excellent that - if only it could be condensed into a 15 minute show presented by Lorraine Kelly or Noel Emunds with a phone in competition where you have to be able to answer a simple question, like 'What is your name', then maybe a meaningful number of people would watch it.

It would be a start if people would just just realise that the Bank of England is privately owned (as is the Fed, and almost every other 'National' Bank). If only someone out of the audience on Question Time would ask who owns it - cos obviously no journalist seems to have the bollocks (that info being protected by the official secrets act, of course).

But if anyone can't be arsed watching the whole thing (it being two hours long) I would recommend watching the last 6 or 7 minutes. If after that you have any doubts or can not quite understand something, watch the whole thing.

Loved this quote from Henry Ford:

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.

Well done Fats.

Just watched it all and while being aware of the money trick from the ragged trousered philanthropist and the illusion of money notion it was further enlightening and should be force fed into everyones educational diet.
If you aint a gun toting molotov cocktail throwing revolutionary after one hour in then God help you

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23387 on: June 22, 2012, 04:29:28 pm »
Good one, isn't it Doc. But there's loads of stuff like that going round. The old problem - You can drive the Sheeple to water but you can't make them drink - is still there. But an even bigger problem is getting the water to them. And it's because of the dumbing down tactics you just mentioned...
I just heard an advert for the new Hollywood blockbuster... Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter.

Dear god, have you ever. But after learning about Lincoln's greenback dollar, I'm not holding me breath waiting for Abraham Lincoln, Banker Slayer... that would be taking fantasy just a bit too far.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23388 on: June 22, 2012, 04:31:14 pm »
Just watched it all and while being aware of the money trick from the ragged trousered philanthropist and the illusion of money notion it was further enlightening and should be force fed into everyones educational diet.
If you aint a gun toting molotov cocktail throwing revolutionary after one hour in then God help you
Disgraceful isn't it, Harry. I'm off me soap box now, but not for too long. I can't sit down anyway. So, I might as well do a bit of tub thumping while I'm walking round in circles.

Offline harrytrow

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23389 on: June 22, 2012, 04:43:29 pm »
Disgraceful isn't it, Harry. I'm off me soap box now, but not for too long. I can't sit down anyway. So, I might as well do a bit of tub thumping while I'm walking round in circles.
careful you don't spill any

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23390 on: June 22, 2012, 08:15:12 pm »
Good one, isn't it Doc. But there's loads of stuff like that going round. The old problem - You can drive the Sheeple to water but you can't make them drink - is still there. But an even bigger problem is getting the water to them. And it's because of the dumbing down tactics you just mentioned...
I just heard an advert for the new Hollywood blockbuster... Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter.

Dear god, have you ever. But after learning about Lincoln's greenback dollar, I'm not holding me breath waiting for Abraham Lincoln, Banker Slayer... that would be taking fantasy just a bit too far.

Trouble is mate there is a fair bit of shite out there too. To be honest I've been sat here totally encased in tin-foil for hours now waiting to be shot down by the big guns, but the way things are at the moment I'm more inclined to believe in shape-shifting lizards than I am to believe in trustworthy bankers.

We can dream, mate.

By the way, I've just seen that the BOEN (Bank of England Nominees Ltd) now don't keep the names of their shareholders secret. The two shareholders are the Bank of England and the Secretary of the B o E - why would that have been kept secret in the first place!
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23391 on: June 22, 2012, 08:28:15 pm »
Anyway, try a bit of this, but stick with it 'til the end (there are a couple of dodgy video moments). That famous old tune which was made famous to our generation by the Harlem Globetrotters, but played as you will never have seen before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i69kIt3yvnU

NAKED BOOBERY

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #23392 on: June 22, 2012, 08:59:30 pm »
Thinking about that Lincoln Film could become a genre, G Bush Jnr in Frankensteins monster becomes President, Jimmy Carter the invasion of the Peanuts , Good Ol Clinton with Monica my favourite giant Anaconda.
Mellowing and Retired, and stayed around long enough to watch the Tories implode

Offline harrytrow

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23393 on: June 22, 2012, 09:48:38 pm »
Anyway, try a bit of this, but stick with it 'til the end (there are a couple of dodgy video moments). That famous old tune which was made famous to our generation by the Harlem Globetrotters, but played as you will never have seen before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i69kIt3yvnU

Well Fuck Me

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23394 on: June 22, 2012, 09:49:11 pm »
Anyway heads up Bowie night on bbc4,now the football has finished!
Mellowing and Retired, and stayed around long enough to watch the Tories implode

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23395 on: June 22, 2012, 09:55:35 pm »
Yeah fuck the lizards. The bastards'll still be there tomorra.  But I always loved boogie woogie piano. Clock this little fella...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwP2QlBbfac&feature=related

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23396 on: June 22, 2012, 09:56:06 pm »
Thinking about that Lincoln Film could become a genre, G Bush Jnr in Frankensteins monster becomes President, Jimmy Carter the invasion of the Peanuts , Good Ol Clinton with Monica my favourite giant Anaconda.

Clinton: Splash
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline harrytrow

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23397 on: June 22, 2012, 10:03:05 pm »
Yeah fuck the lizards. The bastards'll still be there tomorra.  But I always loved boogie woogie piano. Clock this little fella...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwP2QlBbfac&feature=related
My kids could do that at 2 years old. Took some whuppin an a  beating mind

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23398 on: June 22, 2012, 10:04:57 pm »
Clinton: Splash

My Beautiful Launderette ? 

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23399 on: June 22, 2012, 10:16:08 pm »
My Beautiful Launderette ? 

Ronald Reagan: The Man Who Knew Too Little
NAKED BOOBERY