Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10
Think this is all a bit weird and IMO I would blame the club for this, if they havent explicitly told Arne when to comment and what to say then these kind of things are going to happen.

Obviously things are sealed now, and its his last press conference so he probably thinks there no point lying about everything now as its all out in the open.

Would be a bit different if we (or Feyenood) still had something riding on Sunday. Won't take anything away from Jurgen's farewell. It dies mean the Arne's plaaned appearance after the match won't be a surpirse now.
Who's the 'biggest' manc to have played for us?

Phil Chisnall was a Manc and the last to Transfer between the clubs, Paul Stewart is a Manc.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Jürgen Klopp
« Last post by sheepfest on Today at 05:39:32 pm »
Spent the day reading articles and watching the videos with not gonna lie a few tears.

Danke boss and all the best

:champ :champ :champ :champ :champ :champ :champ :scarf

Like Roon-eh

I remember seeing a sticker outside OT about Rooney from one of their groups, basically said he'd never be one of them and was a fat scouse bastard ;D
General Football and Sport / Re: County Cricket
« Last post by Yosser0_0 on Today at 05:37:43 pm »
They’re probably a bit like the Bayern Munich aren’t they? Just hoover up the best players from their rivals year after year.

Lance go from 180/2 to 280/6. Same old same old.

You've picked that term up from the main forum haven't you? That's where I got my 'Rinse and repeat' from.
 ;D
Carra says Guardiola isn’t a chequebook manager. Guardiola is certainly an elite coach, but there is no way he has the same level of success without the ridiculous levels of expenditure in place at city. He is a defacto chequebook manager.
General Football and Sport / Re: Arsenal: Top of the divers league
« Last post by Coolie High on Today at 05:36:31 pm »
While I think it's likely they'll finish in the top 4, I mentioned the other day that I wouldn't be surprised if they finished with fewer points next season. I don't think there is any guarantee they'll be challenging for the title next year as many seem to think.

They're a very good team without being exceptional. Stronger teams than this Arsenal side have had a poor season after a few gruelling seasons (peak City & Liverpool).

People said the exact same thing this season, I think I might have even been one of them. Whether they’re exceptional or not personnel wise I’m not sure, but one thing they are is exceptionally coached I don’t see them just fading away when they’re best players, some of the better players in the league are 25 and under, Saliba,  Saka, Odegaard, Martinelli, Rice is a good core to build on.
« Last post by rob1966 on Today at 05:36:05 pm »
Is Arsenal a big club ? argued with an Arsenal fan today who kept saying they are

Oh yes, deffo. Honours wise, its 13 leagues, 14 FA Cups, long history, they're 100% a big club (whisper it, but Everton were once too)

They're huge in Nigeria, I used to work with a lad from there, him and all his mates followed Arsenal.
General Football and Sport / Re: County Cricket
« Last post by Crosby Nick on Today at 05:34:18 pm »
Man City of county cricket unfortunately

They’re probably a bit like the Bayern Munich aren’t they? Just hoover up the best players from their rivals year after year.

Lance go from 180/2 to 280/6. Same old same old.
« Last post by Egyptian36 on Today at 05:33:09 pm »

Is Arsenal a big club ? argued with an Arsenal fan today who kept saying they are
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10