Author Topic: Jordan Henderson  (Read 936314 times)

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
Jordan Henderson
« on: September 11, 2016, 04:22:33 pm »
Apologies mods,
Could you re-open the JH thread on the 3rd page by TheVeg 7 merge this one-thanks.

Its important to get positive discussions on JH who i thought was excellent & looks back to full fitness.
His quick vision for a few key passes were sublime & led to a couple of goals.
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline rowan_d

• boat. SeŮor Paolo de Souza-Farquharson :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
Re: Jordan Henderson
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2016, 04:35:50 pm »
Is that dickhead still making compilations of his errors?

Been boss at Spurs and yesterday (aside from the miss), would be delighted if his injury subsided. Desperate for him to at least have the chance to prove that he's good enough (again) and his fitness issues looked to be preventing that.

Offline Medellin

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2016, 04:47:31 pm »

Been boss at Spurs and yesterday (aside from the miss), would be delighted if his injury subsided. Desperate for him to at least have the chance to prove that he's good enough (again) and his fitness issues looked to be preventing that.

Wasn't aware of that so maybe a new one is called for.
I do know however how serious & debilitating a plantar injury is tho'.
I hope the lad has a long run injury free & we see him back to his best,the signs are good!

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2016, 04:51:57 pm »
Jordan is so much better when he acts on instinct. You see a few times yesterday where he one touches the ball forwar and sets something up. As opposed to the times he's got loads of time and many options and he tends to stifle play.

Also when he's running on to a shot just try and hit the target, you don't have to get it into the top corner, chances are it will go in if you just hit the target. He continuously skies it.

Offline The Infamous_LFC

• Doubting Thommo.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2016, 05:07:59 pm »
How good was he yesterday. His passing and energy as the deepest midfielder was interesting. Would play him in that position over Lucas when Can isn't available. Always have time for Henderson been on his side since Kenny era. He is no Joe Allen(someone that a lot of people wanted over our captain). Would like to see Lallana,Henderson,Can in more difficult games and introduce Wijnaldum into the fold dropping Can or Lallana in easier home games. His passing range is really good at times and he was moving pretty freely yesterday. Hope he gets his post injury form back. He's got great potential and always has.

Offline Cpt_Reina

• Vibranium goalie gloves.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2016, 09:11:35 am »

Yorkykopite?

We'll have to wait for the roundtable  ;D

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Keita's shit, Bundesliga's shit, Bundesliga 2's shit
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2020 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2016, 09:39:35 am »
Absolutely loved it when he made a crunching tackle mid-way through the second half and Klopp celebrated it like a goal.

You can tell he's really enjoying watching Hendo improve in the role; he's specifically mentioned him after the last two games. He's definitely doing better but there's still a way to go before I'd consider him a nailed on starter in that role.

Wish he could shoot though.

Online Spanish Al

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2016, 09:49:08 am »
Big fan of Hendo and hate the c*nts who constantly criticise him. He has had a difficult and troubled spell with us so far from the fans being on his back from the word go, to being played out wide under Kenny and then taking over as skipper and having an injury-plagued first season with the armband. Despite that, he is still here, still performing, and again, in a position that is not his own. I always have and still do think that had he not been suspended in the run in in 2014 we would have another league championship on the shelf. That's how good he is and how much of an important cog he can be.

Needs to sort his shooting out if he wants to go up another level as it is bordering on embarrassing at times! But he gets into those positions all the time which is encouraging so hopefully it will just click eventually and they will start going in. We'd have another potential player with double figures for goals in midfield on our hands then. It's just frustrating because of how good he is technically.

Despite me being a huge fan I have not liked him in this deep role he is taking up in Emre's absence but I have to say, in typical Jordan Henderson style, he is proving me and all his doubters wrong yet again. He's growing into another role and while I think he will move further up when Emre is back we now have another genuine alternative to him when he isn't there. His involvement is getting overlooked imo for a couple of the goals on the weekend. That first time pass to Sturbridge for the Mane goal was top class. The ball was passed right under his feet from close range at pace but he just shifted his body and somehow dug it out and played it perfectly into the path of Sturridge. Then the ball to Mane for the fourth goal was brilliant and quick as well.

Always been a top player in there and he just needs to stay injury free so Jurgen Klopp can take him to that next level. Because that is what he does.

Here's to you, Hendo.
Rafa Benitez: "Iíll always keep in my heart the good times Iíve had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager."

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2016, 10:08:35 am »
Big fan of Hendo and hate the c*nts who constantly criticise him. He has had a difficult and troubled spell with us so far from the fans being on his back from the word go, to being played out wide under Kenny and then taking over as skipper and having an injury-plagued first season with the armband. Despite that, he is still here, still performing, and again, in a position that is not his own. I always have and still do think that had he not been suspended in the run in in 2014 we would have another league championship on the shelf. That's how good he is and how much of an important cog he can be.

Why does this always get trotted out? We didn't win the league because Gerrard slipped and we couldn't break down the bus. Very little to do with Hendo.

Pointless hypothetical theorism that has oddly become accepted as a false truth.

Online Spanish Al

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2016, 10:14:38 am »
Why does this always get trotted out? We didn't win the league because Gerrard slipped and we couldn't break down the bus. Very little to do with Hendo.

Pointless hypothetical theorism that has oddly become accepted as a false truth.

Why does it always get trotted out because Gerrard slipped we didn't win the league. As you say, we didn't win the league because we didn't break down the bus. I think if Hendo played we could have broke the bus down, is that not obvious?
Rafa Benitez: "Iíll always keep in my heart the good times Iíve had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager."

Offline Bergersleftpeg

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2016, 10:27:50 am »
Mixed performance against Leicester for me.

Positives

His running and pressing and general work-rate was (as ever) excellent.

I thought his long passing was superb. There was one in the first half that was particularly impressive.

Good to see him getting into the box too (though see below).

Negatives

His short passing is still a bit sloppy. I find his passing is best when we have just won the ball back and he is releasing a quick pass that breaks the lines. When we are in possession and the opposition has had time to get their shape, I don't think he has the vision to find the right pass consistently.

His touch is not the best and that may cost him against sides that like to press.

He really, really needs to do better with his shooting. That one that he ballooned over the bar is the exact kind of shot that you want a CM to be taking. Gerrard and Lampard made careers out of being in that position and slotting them away. It is great that he is in the right place, but you have to be hitting the target from there.

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2016, 10:35:38 am »
Why does it always get trotted out because Gerrard slipped we didn't win the league. As you say, we didn't win the league because we didn't break down the bus. I think if Hendo played we could have broke the bus down, is that not obvious?

I just don't know what makes people think that given that he's a midfielder with an engine as opposed to skill to open up sides. Yes his running helped with that and you never want to lose an effective player but I would have said Sturridge's injury was a far bigger blow as Suarez was completely nullified.

Ultimately, though, I don't see the point in banging on about it. It was over two years ago and people need to move on!  :D

Online Craig 🤔

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2016, 10:37:26 am »
I just don't know what makes people think that given that he's a midfielder with an engine as opposed to skill to open up sides. Yes his running helped with that and you never want to lose an effective player but I would have said Sturridge's injury was a far bigger blow as Suarez was completely nullified.

Ultimately, though, I don't see the point in banging on about it. It was over two years ago and people need to move on!  :D

to be honest it was a single sentence in a much much bigger post, which you decided to pick out and bang on about.

Online Spanish Al

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2016, 10:42:22 am »

His running, his pressing and his will to win the ball back and run beyond defenders to drag them out of position are the reasons I think we missed him. It keeps getting mentioned (although I don't think it does, it just stands out like a sore thumb in amongst all the hate) because coming that close to winning the league is a big deal that was lost by fine margins. I don't like how people keep bringing up the same criticism, the same vitriol and hate towards our club captain so I like to bring up moments from the past which highlight his importance. Which despite you saying gets trotted out too much, I still think it gets drowned out by unwarranted and constant criticism of him.

But there we go, it's just my opinion.

Online Spanish Al

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2016, 10:45:53 am »
to be honest it was a single sentence in a much much bigger post, which you decided to pick out and bang on about.

And that is rather fitting with regards to this subject. Hendo can have a great game, as he did on Saturday, but somebody will go through the performance and pick out the smallest of negatives akin to a single sentence in a bigger post ( ;)) and cast a shadow over the things he did right.

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2016, 10:46:15 am »
His running, his pressing and his will to win the ball back and run beyond defenders to drag them out of position are the reasons I think we missed him. It keeps getting mentioned (although I don't think it does, it just stands out like a sore thumb in amongst all the hate) because coming that close to winning the league is a big deal that was lost by fine margins. I don't like how people keep bringing up the same criticism, the same vitriol and hate towards our club captain so I like to bring up moments from the past which highlight his importance. Which despite you saying gets trotted out too much, I still think it gets drowned out by unwarranted and constant criticism of him.

But there we go, it's just my opinion.

If you genuinely believe that it's fine mate, I just wonder if some people say it because they've heard so many other people say it, it gets taken as an actual truth when in reality we will never know either way.

Personally just struggle to believe we failed to win the league because Hendo missed two games. An undeniable small factor, but much more to it than that IMO.

It's funny we're talking about this though because I think he is close to a suspension already  ;D

Online Spanish Al

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2016, 10:52:48 am »
If you genuinely believe that it's fine mate, I just wonder if some people say it because they've heard so many other people say it, it gets taken as an actual truth when in reality we will never know either way.

Personally just struggle to believe we failed to win the league because Hendo missed two games. An undeniable small factor, but much more to it than that IMO.

It's funny we're talking about this though because I think he is close to a suspension already  ;D

Perhaps people do say it because they have seen it mentioned and have never thought about it that way before. Isn't that the point in sharing opinions? To show people your take on a matter from a different angle in the hope to persuade them?

Maybe people say it in a way that makes it seem like they think it is fact, but on a forum whenever someone posts anything it is obviously their opinion unless they state it as fact. I always say in my opinion or I believe etc but that obviously doesn't work all the time!

How many yellows has he had so far?

Offline wah00ey

• Gappy Gumbo, especially at the back.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Stay away from Twitter, it's no good for anyone.
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2016, 04:23:13 pm »

I think it was a crucial suspension at a crucial time.  He was an integral part of the side at the time - pretty much a guaranteed starter - and whilst I'm not saying we would have definitely beat Chelsea had he not have been suspended, he would have started the game and his energy and movement, especially given his form at the time, might have meant things were different.

I agree, it's pure conjecture though and we will never know.
Look up "Odious" in the dictionary and Martin Samuel is the given definition.  Call me Klopphooey please.

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 96
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2016, 04:27:38 pm »
You can just see in his all-round game over the last few weeks how much of a difference him getting back to full fitness makes.  Vastly underrated by many but far superior to most in his current position.  Really hoping he stays fit because when he's on it, we play much, much better as a unit.
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline redk84

• (and nothing else!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • why must we always do things the hard way?
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2016, 04:33:57 pm »
I remember in his first couple of seasons....
Seemed to need a bit of guidance on what to concentrate on, being a defensive or attack minded mid (miss the days when you could just be a CM!)....I wanted him to pick a path

Then it looked like he would be the one making late runs into the box from that 14/15 season.....and he looked good at it too.

Now it seems klopp wants him further back and possibly screening the back 4 a bit more than breaking forward. He hasn't played long like this but he already looks like he's getting used to it.

Talented kid is Hendo, if he and klopp have settled on his role in the team and his fitness stays good then we have a decent captain. I like how vocal he is, I like his aggression and workrate and when he plays well we are a better team. Keep at it!
All Those Who Have A Red Heart Can Rejoice.
For They Have Seen GOD.

Offline ArchieC

• Legacy Fan
  • Once a Red Always a Red WE BLEED RED!!
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2016, 04:39:12 pm »
Knowing Hendersons' mentality he will always fight to the end and always try to prove doubters wrong.  He's been excellent since the Spurs game even though people still tried to find negatives in that game in reference to the pass for Firmino towards the end of that game.  Controlled the game against Leicester, he'll strive to maintain that effort throughout the season.  Excellent role model for on and off the pitch and I hope he maintains that level of consistency of late.   

If Klopp believes in him then that says everything.  Good luck Hendo and we'll back you always lad!
We all bleed RED!!

Offline Lone Star Red

• Tex
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2016, 05:02:20 pm »
Quite obvious how injuries were holding him back last season. Looks healthy and because of that, a new player.
You cannot call overseas Liverpool supporters glory hunters. Weíve won one trophy this decade. If theyíre glory hunters, theyíre really bad ones. Theyíre actually journey hunters. Itís the journey and the story. Something about Liverpool has grabbed them." - Neil Atkinson (May, 2019)

"So donít think about it Ė just play football.Ē - Jurgen Klopp

Online JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2016, 05:34:56 pm »
Quite obvious how injuries were holding him back last season. Looks healthy and because of that, a new player.

Well yeah but it according to half the posters on here over the summer who assured me he was shit and wouldn't play for Klopp.
Looking forward to him having one average game where we don't win and them all coming out the woodwork again

Offline Dpt1983

• Kemlynite
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2016, 05:43:10 pm »
We have some right cranks as fans, one day he's class the next he's shite! The truth is somewhere in between. Henderson is an excellent player, although not without fault, and he's very important to the team.

Offline Doc Red

• Chills before posting and wishes others had too
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The eye cannot see what the mind does not know.
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2016, 10:03:52 am »
He's not the player that can individually lift the quality of our play and drag other players to higher levels, however, with smart, quick, players ahead of him that move around switching positions, and are brave on the ball and capable of collecting it and turning (and breaching the offside trap), I think we'll see the best of him. He thrived a few seasons back with the likes of Sturridge, Coutinho, Sterling, and Suarez, playing ahead of him, now he has the likes of Firmino, Sturridge, Lallana, Mane, Coutinho, and Origi, opening and creating space and channels for passing.

That was a underrated pass that unleashed Mane and led to the assist and goal for Firmino. Anything slower/quicker or a bit more to the side, would have made it null. 

I think plenty of posters have alluded to the fact that Henderson plays better in a midfield 3 than 2, and it certainly seems to be true. I think bringing in Wijnaldum, with Can still to return, and with Steward poised to take more responsibility (and let's not forget Lucas!), there will be plenty of competition for the midfield positions, which should only bring out the best of the players that do end up playing.
Henderson is going to have to maintain similar form throughout this season if he's going to be a staple in our midfield.
The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.
There go my people. I must follow them, for I am their leader.

Offline SC04OCT

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2016, 10:53:25 am »
Let's be honest. Henderson skies that.  ::)

::)

Quote from: SC04OCT
On the transfer forum, people have been calling out for a CM who can calm things down and distribute the ball accurately from a deeper position. Can isn't really suited to that, but I'm wondering if Henderson could play that role? Be to us what Dier is to Spurs? I think he's perfectly capable of that. He can press, he can tackle, he can spot a quick pass and he's tireless. If he can get a DM positional sense coached into him, then that could be huge.

Proud to say I was the first person in the Henderson thread to suggest playing Hendo as a DM. The idea was shot down by several posters, but he's proving them wrong at the moment. Big improvement from him in the last couple of games. Just a shame he can't shoot.

Offline Medellin

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2016, 11:44:32 am »
It's unbelievable the amount of posters saying Hendo can't shoot.
Of course he fucking can,remember the City goal..amongst others?
The shot he skied vs Leicester..of course it should be on target,sometimes you spoon,drag it whatever-it happens.
I'd like to see comparable shots to goals ratio with Phil for example & maybe some will have a bit of perspective.

Online tubby pls.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2016, 11:47:53 am »
Henderson has trouble finishing when he's running on to a cut back, there's been loads of times he's skied shots over the bar from similar range as the one against Leicester.  He's better hitting shots when he's already in control of the ball.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline SC04OCT

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2016, 11:48:19 am »
It's unbelievable the amount of posters saying Hendo can't shoot.
Of course he fucking can,remember the City goal..amongst others?
The shot he skied vs Leicester..of course it should be on target,sometimes you spoon,drag it whatever-it happens.
I'd like to see comparable shots to goals ratio with Phil for example & maybe some will have a bit of perspective.

That wouldn't be a fair comparison as Coutinho takes an incredible amount of pot-shots from a distance. That chance Henderson skied on Saturday was shocking. It fell for him perfectly, under no pressure and he still skied it.

Offline BOBSCOUSE

• Awestruck admirer of the families, YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2016, 11:52:19 am »
Should never have done the Crossbar Challenge - been lifting the ball with his shots ever since!
JFT96
Here comes retribution motherfuckers!

Offline Medellin

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2016, 12:21:29 pm »
That wouldn't be a fair comparison as Coutinho takes an incredible amount of pot-shots from a distance. That chance Henderson skied on Saturday was shocking. It fell for him perfectly, under no pressure and he still skied it.

I don't disagree it was a shocker,was Phil's sitter vs the Arse any different & did he (and does he) get a similar barrage?
I'm not on Phil's back at all by the way,just examples of similar situations where Hendo gets a lot of criticism.
I'll give another example: Mo Sissoko..never had a range of passing or got many shots on target but was widely accepted because he had other strengths.

Offline SC04OCT

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2016, 03:24:54 pm »
I don't disagree it was a shocker,was Phil's sitter vs the Arse any different & did he (and does he) get a similar barrage?
I'm not on Phil's back at all by the way,just examples of similar situations where Hendo gets a lot of criticism.
I'll give another example: Mo Sissoko..never had a range of passing or got many shots on target but was widely accepted because he had other strengths.

Coutinho's shot was on target, though. Henderson's was skied.

Offline Severely

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We go again
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2016, 03:28:19 pm »
You just know that after he skied that shot, he's the type to stay behind in training and work on his shooting. I seem to remember that being said about Hendo - since he arrived, he's been first to training and last to leave.

It's why managers love him - he'll grow into any position asked of him through sheer determination and effort. It's why I have no doubts that if he's asked to stick with the holding role, he'll become one of the better players in the league in the position.
HERE LIES JOSE MOURINHO

THE BALL WAS OVER THE LINE

R.I.P.

Offline Medellin

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2016, 04:09:09 pm »
Coutinho's shot was on target, though. Henderson's was skied.

Same result.

We'll have to agree to disagree on it.

Offline ass sitting midfielder

• No new LFC topics
  • Main Stander
    • http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/users/10882/8584/avatar92.jpg?1453804063
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2016, 04:14:29 pm »
Definitelly needs to improve his shooting. Given our ultra attacking style of football, and possibly Emre/Stewart/Lucas next to Henderson giving him even more freedom going forward, I believe Jordan will soon be getting into these glorious positions on a regular basis. Unfortunately its always lean back (schoolboy error) and sidefoot it towards the top righthand corner. Many will agree its even easier to hit the back of the net from a nice cutback than convert a penalty thats why its so frustraing seeing these well worked chances wasted. 

I don't disagree it was a shocker,was Phil's sitter vs the Arse Spurs any different & did he (and does he) get a similar barrage?

Coutinho kept skying it over that frikin far right corner vs Burnley. But I suspect Klopp might have had a word or two as at the Lane literally all Phils strikes were aimed at bottom corners. Ironically he took the wrong option in that golden opportunity which fantastic Vorm saved but there is a sign the coaching team will have seen and worked on all these little details.

Henderson has a good feel for the ball, accurate direction of passes so with a bit of work - and boy our Jordan loves a nice hard drill hence his huge improvement since joining the club as the poster above pointed - he should be able ruthlessly putting these away. Or maybe a problem is more to do with lack of confidence, for now.

Offline Tobez

• Kopite
  • We all Live r pool
« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2016, 06:39:48 pm »
He's not the player that can individually lift the quality of our play and drag other players to higher levels, however, with smart, quick, players ahead of him that move around switching positions, and are brave on the ball and capable of collecting it and turning (and breaching the offside trap), I think we'll see the best of him.

I don't disagree with the second part of this (or with the second part of what you said, for that matter) but isn't it a bit harsh to judge a player on how well he makes those around him play? I mean, if you put Henderson into the Barcelona midfield in place of Rakitic, he'd look amazing, but when you have him trying to play in a 20-year-old Sterling, a half-arsed Balotelli or a knackered Lambert whilst simultaneously trying to carry Gerrard, even peak Stevie himself would have suffered - and Henderson came out of that season as our captain and probably our most consistent performer.

Offline CoventryYNWA

• Kopite
« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2016, 11:02:05 pm »
Was there talk of Gerrard coming in after Galaxy?

I would love Gerrard to coach Hendo 1-1 on those third man runs, he seems to get into such similar positions as him in some games, Leicester a prime example.

That ball bouncing back to Gerrard was when your eyes lit up, getting body over the ball and keeping that bouncing ball low.

Not saying I expect Hendo to finish like Gerrard but if there was one skill i'd love him to master it would be finishing those chances on the late break into the box - one of my favourite types of goals.

Offline houkura

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2016, 01:45:51 am »

I love it! Using a pointless hypothetical theorism to disprove a pointless hypothetical theorism. I applaud you for the use of irony. You both have an opinion-neither of which are entirely factual but they are both valid opinions-nothing more nothing less.
"Good to be here, good to be anywhere."  --Keith Richards

Offline Medellin

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2016, 09:57:13 pm »
Man of the match performance.
Fucking sublime goal.
Fucking thread sits idle on page 2.
Sums up a lot of our fanbase.

Well in lad,fucking great game-fantastic goal.

Offline King Klopp.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Doubter To Believer.
  • Super Title: And back to Doubter
« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2016, 09:59:09 pm »
Other than his terrible defending for the Chelsea goal (which is something that Hendo/Klopp wouldn't ignore) I thought he was brilliant. Not just good, but genuinely brilliant.

Fuming about the Chelsea goal not just because it meant we conceded but because it meant he was only 9/10 rather than 10/10.
Believe