Author Topic: Kodi / XBMC  (Read 607397 times)

Offline LiamG

• He's loving angels instead. Cos through it all they offer him protection.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Y.N.W.A
Re: Kodi / XBMC
« Reply #4640 on: March 22, 2020, 03:01:46 pm »
Anyone know any decent free sites for streaming films? TeaTV been taken down i think :(

Offline RobbieRedman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4641 on: March 23, 2020, 09:05:56 am »
Anyone know any decent free sites for streaming films? TeaTV been taken down i think :(
cinemaHD is ok been using that on firestick

Offline Liveforthereds67

• Kopite
« Reply #4642 on: March 28, 2020, 10:00:14 pm »

Not been taken down used it yesterday
YNWA
Twitter @asp67
XBMC TV http://www.xbmchub.com/forums/forum.php

Offline LiamG

• He's loving angels instead. Cos through it all they offer him protection.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Y.N.W.A
« Reply #4643 on: March 29, 2020, 03:57:44 pm »
Not been taken down used it yesterday

for mac it has

"Repository unavailable due to DMCA takedown.

This repository is currently disabled due to a DMCA takedown notice. We have disabled public access to the repository. The notice has been publicly posted.

If you are the repository owner, and you believe that your repository was disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification, you have the right to file a counter notice and have the repository reinstated. Our help articles provide more details on our DMCA takedown policy and how to file a counter notice. If you have any questions about the process or the risks in filing a counter notice, we suggest that you consult with a lawyer."

Offline lucas65

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4644 on: September 6, 2020, 04:15:34 pm »
Any new free sites for films?  Not used for a while and Exodus not working.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4645 on: September 6, 2020, 04:25:42 pm »
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Online gray19lfc

• Would like a McFly hairstyle
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the end of a storm, there's a golden sky ★★★★★★
« Reply #4646 on: October 1, 2020, 09:10:51 am »
I use Cinema HD on my Fire stick for the latest films/TV.  Is there anything similar that works on an iPad?  PM me your recommendations please. Thanks.

Online darragh85

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4647 on: December 29, 2022, 09:38:06 pm »
whats the best way to get sky sports on kodi nowadays?  have been out of the loop with this for a few years now.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4648 on: December 29, 2022, 10:00:46 pm »
whats the best way to get sky sports on kodi nowadays?  have been out of the loop with this for a few years now.

Best off just getting an iptv sub,I had a play with kodi for the first time in years the other week when CinemaHD trending tv shows went blank (fixed now) and quickly fucked it off.

You can get the trending add-ons and builds here.

https://kodiapps.com/addons-chart

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #4649 on: December 30, 2022, 09:32:07 am »
Just got a firestick. Are there any good , free, VPNs?
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4650 on: December 30, 2022, 10:30:02 am »
I don't feel like buying another device and Kodi sucks balls on my Xbox.
Are there any good IPTV providers I could register with and run on MyIPTV app via Xbox?
Xbox is powerful enough to run it, just need a reliable sub.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4651 on: December 30, 2022, 10:34:52 am »
I don't feel like buying another device and Kodi sucks balls on my Xbox.
Are there any good IPTV providers I could register with and run on MyIPTV app via Xbox?
Xbox is powerful enough to run it, just need a reliable sub.

I don't know of any that run on the xbox,you could get a stick when they're next on offer,I think they sell the lite for £19.99

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4652 on: December 30, 2022, 10:41:26 am »

I used to use TVtap and livenettv before I switched to iptv,not sure how good they are now.

These 2 have apps and installation instructions,just make sure that you turn on apps from unknown sources,it's in developer options in settings.

https://apktime.com/

https://www.firesticktricks.com/live-nettv-firestick.html

Windscribe is a free vpn,you only get a certain amount of free data though and digibit is only £2.50pm.You could also look on uk hot deals as they sometimes have links for free vpns,

Offline blert596

• or is it Simon Peg, Advert: Buy incontinence bed pads from www.incontinencechoice.co.uk Wash & disposable. Trade & Public.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4653 on: December 30, 2022, 04:28:31 pm »
CinemaHD is not being supported anymore. Its still pulling streams, even for new movies and series but all the drop downs for featured , popular etc aren't being refreshed.

I've been a long time user of CinemaHD and am looking for an alternative. I also have Kodi loaded and use that for anything I can't get in CinHD
All the badge kissing in the world don't make up for the fact that they are, frankly, not Liverpool Football Club. It's not their fault. Its just how it is.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4654 on: December 30, 2022, 04:40:52 pm »
CinemaHD is not being supported anymore. Its still pulling streams, even for new movies and series but all the drop downs for featured , popular etc aren't being refreshed.

I've been a long time user of CinemaHD and am looking for an alternative. I also have Kodi loaded and use that for anything I can't get in CinHD

Click on the Movie DB on the top right (next to search) and it changes to T,the drop downs are working on that tab.Trending stopped working last week but it was fixed in a couple of days so somebody must have updated the code.

Strange thing is that the search is shit on the T so you have to change it back if you want to search.

An alternative is NovaTV,don't click to download the player when prompted and then you're able to use VLC.CHD is still the best but Nova is decent.

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #4655 on: December 30, 2022, 04:50:15 pm »
I used to use TVtap and livenettv before I switched to iptv,not sure how good they are now.

These 2 have apps and installation instructions,just make sure that you turn on apps from unknown sources,it's in developer options in settings.

https://apktime.com/

https://www.firesticktricks.com/live-nettv-firestick.html

Windscribe is a free vpn,you only get a certain amount of free data though and digibit is only £2.50pm.You could also look on uk hot deals as they sometimes have links for free vpns,

Thanks!
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Online Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #4656 on: December 31, 2022, 05:49:28 pm »
proton VPN offers a limited number of free servers, works OK for things like US version of Netflix, not tried with Kodi though as not used that for years
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Online John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4657 on: January 18, 2023, 07:51:54 am »
My daughter hasn't a a telly in her bedroom for years, she now wants to watch a few things occasionally so I've got a her a 4k smart TV.
She only wants iPlayer and ITVx, she doesn't want a Sky box.

I've got an old 1st generation firestick and an old android box - are either of these any good load load the apps on? If so where from?
If not what device do I need to buy and load.

Ta folks.

Offline GinKop

• He's going to run to you (ooh-oooh). Knows a techtard when he sees one
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • FORZA MILANO
« Reply #4658 on: January 18, 2023, 09:41:28 am »
My daughter hasn't a a telly in her bedroom for years, she now wants to watch a few things occasionally so I've got a her a 4k smart TV.
She only wants iPlayer and ITVx, she doesn't want a Sky box.

I've got an old 1st generation firestick and an old android box - are either of these any good load load the apps on? If so where from?
If not what device do I need to buy and load.

Ta folks.

When you say the apps, do you mean BBC iPlayer and ITVx? If so and it's a Smart TV, those will likely already be preloaded onto the TV and you just have to sign in to the apps and you're away.
JFT97

Online John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4659 on: January 18, 2023, 03:53:33 pm »
When you say the apps, do you mean BBC iPlayer and ITVx? If so and it's a Smart TV, those will likely already be preloaded onto the TV and you just have to sign in to the apps and you're away.
Sorry, I meant to say she hasn't got an aerial :)

Paging WAP.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4660 on: January 18, 2023, 04:10:39 pm »
You should be able to download both iPlayer and ITVx from the app store on the fire stick
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4661 on: January 18, 2023, 04:10:49 pm »
Sorry, I meant to say she hasn't got an aerial :)

Paging WAP.

Should be but it depends on what codecs the apps use,the old sticks don't run the latest ones.

That being said she doesn't need an aeriel to run the apps on the tv,it would run off her wifi,no ?

Offline Graeme

• Slightly Undergay RAWK PC Support
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4662 on: January 18, 2023, 06:42:34 pm »
The apps run off WiFi not the aerial

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4663 on: January 18, 2023, 07:04:19 pm »
The apps run off WiFi not the aerial

Yeah & I am pretty sure that you can skip the channel scan when setting it up (comes after you sign in iirc which you can also skip if you've no intention of using the smart function),was a while ago that I did it so could be wrong.

Can also grab an indoor aerial off Amazon,price depends on how far away from the transmitter you are but they're only £20'ish.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2023, 07:05:54 pm by WhereAngelsPlay »

Online John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4664 on: January 18, 2023, 07:54:46 pm »
Thanks GK, Barney & WAP.
So a TV reset has improved the internet connection, she can get everything now. However, I understand you can't watch ITVx live via the internet only on catch-up, unless you use a firestick (which is just via the internet!).
Does that sound like a load of bollocks or correct?
She's getting another firestick off her bf.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4665 on: January 18, 2023, 08:42:58 pm »
Thanks GK, Barney & WAP.
So a TV reset has improved the internet connection, she can get everything now. However, I understand you can't watch ITVx live via the internet only on catch-up, unless you use a firestick (which is just via the internet!).
Does that sound like a load of bollocks or correct?
She's getting another firestick off her bf.

Off the website.

How to watch on connected TV

The live TV feature is currently available only on Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV, Freesat, Now/Roku streaming players, Samsung Smart TVs, Sky Glass and Sky Stream puck, Virgin Media, Xbox One/S/X and Xbox Series X/S.

Sometimes a show will only have television rights and not online rights. If this happens you will receive a message saying the programme is unavailable - don’t worry, this isn’t a technical fault.

No idea why they've not allowed it on all devices/tvs.

Online John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4666 on: January 18, 2023, 11:31:49 pm »
Ta mate.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4667 on: January 19, 2023, 08:13:59 am »

I just installed the beta analytics version 2.41 and it's giving results galore again,both free and RD.Only downside is that it does a fresh install so your history and fav library doesn't carry over but it's back to normal and much better than NovaTV which only gives a few RD links if you're lucky.

Just had a look to see when Cyberflix was last updated and it's saying Dec 20th 2022 so I will be giving that a try later tonight.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2023, 08:17:13 am by WhereAngelsPlay »

Offline blert596

• or is it Simon Peg, Advert: Buy incontinence bed pads from www.incontinencechoice.co.uk Wash & disposable. Trade & Public.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4668 on: January 19, 2023, 04:06:32 pm »
I just installed the beta analytics version 2.41 and it's giving results galore again,both free and RD.Only downside is that it does a fresh install so your history and fav library doesn't carry over but it's back to normal and much better than NovaTV which only gives a few RD links if you're lucky.

Just had a look to see when Cyberflix was last updated and it's saying Dec 20th 2022 so I will be giving that a try later tonight.

I cant get anything new up on my Cinema HD. Its not providing any links for Tha Mayfair Witches, or The Last of Us, even with RD. I tried the analytics APK but it wouldnt open on my firestick, or my tablet. Might give it another go tonight

I can get them no prob on TeaTV - but the player on that is criminal.

Nova TV gets them fine and play with VLC.

Ive also got them on syncler but dont like their interface with the packages.
All the badge kissing in the world don't make up for the fact that they are, frankly, not Liverpool Football Club. It's not their fault. Its just how it is.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4669 on: January 19, 2023, 08:13:54 pm »
I cant get anything new up on my Cinema HD. Its not providing any links for Tha Mayfair Witches, or The Last of Us, even with RD. I tried the analytics APK but it wouldnt open on my firestick, or my tablet. Might give it another go tonight

I can get them no prob on TeaTV - but the player on that is criminal.

Nova TV gets them fine and play with VLC.

Ive also got them on syncler but dont like their interface with the packages.

Was the same with my v2.4 but you should be able install v2.41 on the stick and they all work again.

Not that I am going to be using it much because Cyberflix is back to its beautiful best,It's on the .me url,just put that into downloader followed by /cf

Offline hixxstar

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dont Worry I'm From The Internet
« Reply #4670 on: February 17, 2023, 05:05:36 pm »
Quick question...
i have Kodi on my PC - 'The Crew Kodi Addon-all in one' (Nord vpn-all debrid linked) all ok but live footy can be hit/miss.
can i just add another addon ? ... like 'The Loop or DaddyLive' or will it mess up 'The Crew addon' ?

also a good forum for kodi etc.... Ta.  :wave
Shanks on Leaving Liverpool FC

"It was the most difficult thing in the world, when I went to tell the chairman........ It was like walking to the electric chair.... That's the way it felt."

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4671 on: February 17, 2023, 05:12:26 pm »
Quick question...
i have Kodi on my PC - 'The Crew Kodi Addon-all in one' (Nord vpn-all debrid linked) all ok but live footy can be hit/miss.
can i just add another addon ? ... like 'The Loop or DaddyLive' or will it mess up 'The Crew addon' ?

also a good forum for kodi etc.... Ta.  :wave

Been years but yeah you can add add-ons,if you can edit the build you could also add it to the main menus.

Offline hixxstar

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dont Worry I'm From The Internet
« Reply #4672 on: February 19, 2023, 08:19:09 pm »
Been years but yeah you can add add-ons,if you can edit the build you could also add it to the main menus.
I'll give it a go... wasn't sure if i'd mess 'The Crew' up...  8)
Shanks on Leaving Liverpool FC

"It was the most difficult thing in the world, when I went to tell the chairman........ It was like walking to the electric chair.... That's the way it felt."