Author Topic: Lawless Liverpool?  (Read 184280 times)

Offline duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
Re: Lawless Liverpool?
« Reply #720 on: August 23, 2022, 11:03:25 am »
Was just reading about this on the BBC website. Horrific. 9 years old, hasn’t even had the chance to live. So sad

RIP
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #721 on: August 23, 2022, 12:09:30 pm »
Hope they get the bastard and jail them for life - should never be ever let out
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #722 on: August 23, 2022, 12:12:34 pm »
We all see everyday the little rat scumbags on their electric motorbikes riding through red lights and doing wheelies and basically being little pricks but what we don't see everyday is THE FUCKING POLICE!

And before someone comes on here and defends the police with the same old old old old platitudes of 'they're doing the best they can' or 'they're over-stretchered' or 'they're under-funded' etc etc blah blah fucking blah

We JUST want to see a police presence on our fucking streets - is that really too much to ask?

When it comes to a peaceful protest by women wanting to highlight the death of a woman BY A POLICEMAN WHO THEY NICKNAMED THE RAPIST then all of a sudden they have the man (and women) power to come out in their hordes.

The only time we ever see the police is when they're whizzing by in their cars - usually driving pretty poorly as they do.

And before anyone comes on here and thinks I'm anti-police - I'm certainly not! I'm all for them being better-regulated with more accountability and HAVING MORE FUCKING PRESENCE ON THE STREETS!

Unfortunately because we let criminals breed - I would deny them the right to have children - then they breed like rats and produce more evil spawn destroying communities and the lives and the hopes and the dreams of those people within them.

A pervert sees a lone woman on an empty street or a pervert sees a lone woman on a street that the police regularly patrol - what would you want?

These 'bike rats' know they're not going to get any hassle from the police so they do what they want - now, if someone plays their music too loudly (which is not nice too) then you can guarantee that at least 2 officers will turn up hmmm

I can go out now and I can tell you I will NEVER see a policeman/policewoman on ANY street EVER!

It's funny (not meant that way of course because it certainly isn't fucking funny) that we suddenly have LOTS of police ALL DAY at a crime scene - where were they when they were needed?

I'd blame that twats that voted to defund the police.

They are seriously lacking funds and personnel.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #723 on: August 23, 2022, 12:17:34 pm »
Do the rats know the danger they are putting their friends and family in when they get involved in the criminal world. And there's also far too many people who allow themselves to associate with them, surely not thinking of the tragic cost it could have.

That is not to take away from the unbelievable evil that has happened though. Police may talk about they weren't the intended victims but these were houses being fired into - it's hard not to think really they didn't give a fuck who they were hitting , anyone connected to who they were after. It's pure evil. Be honest with us police

As it turns out it truly was random in terms of the 9 year old girl  Horrific.  Although point still stands the gunman didn't give a fuck who he was shooting at which is pure evil.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2022, 01:24:07 pm by B0151? »

Offline naYoRHa2b

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #724 on: August 23, 2022, 12:52:06 pm »
Poor girl. Some fella forced his way in to the house after being chased by the gunman, then he was shot, the mum and Olivia. Just been announced on the press conference then.

Offline liverbloke

• Prototype RAWK Genius. Founder of stickysheets.com and prefers it solo. Gotta hand it to him, eh?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • i neither know nor care
« Reply #725 on: August 23, 2022, 12:55:31 pm »
So a man - a scumbag - was running from another man - another scumbag - who was shooting at him and forced his way into the poor girl's house.

The wounded man knows who the perpetrators.

Both of them scum and was most probably drug-related - the wounded man is just as guilty as the scum killer.

Guns getting fired on our streets - the law keepers nice and cosy in their door-less stations.

If your window cleaner is doing a poor job and you can't see out of your windows then you'd clean them yourself right?

When the police aren't doing their job then...
Quote from: Lee1-6Liv
Who would have thought liverblokes no draws idea would not be his worst idea of the weekend

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #726 on: August 23, 2022, 01:05:47 pm »
Fucking hell, just hearing about this on the news. What an absolute cowardly scumbag c*nt. A 9 year old girl FFS, what's the world cumming to
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline AlphaDelta

• Creepy, geeky, recidivist hose-spotter, checking out the size of your engine as we speak......
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Liverpool
« Reply #727 on: August 23, 2022, 01:11:18 pm »
Never thought I'd say this, because I'm proud to be a scouser, I love the city I was born and grew up in, but if you are young enough and have career prospects that can take you elsewhere, get out of this shithole of a city. Its finished. We are existing amongst animals who have no regard for normal, decent people, who will stop at nothing to get what they want or prove a point. Killing fooking 9 year old little girls?! Where does this end?
"I ask that you believe in this team and believe that together we can achieve great things."

Online Ciara (with a capital "C")

• Not fussed on Krispy Kremes
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Taylor Swift is fucking awesome. #FreeAdnan
« Reply #728 on: August 23, 2022, 01:14:03 pm »
This is just horrendous. RIP :(

Poor girl. Some fella forced his way in to the house after being chased by the gunman, then he was shot, the mum and Olivia. Just been announced on the press conference then.

Oh my goodness. So the girl and her Mum were of no connection to the people involved at all? It was a random person trying to seek refuge in someone's house to escape an attacker, presumably to shortcut through the house to get out the other side and try and loose the attacker?

That poor, poor family.

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #729 on: August 23, 2022, 01:20:21 pm »
So devastating even my London colleagues are shocked

I hope it leads to changes. The police are defunded and scumbags roam free

That poor family.

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #730 on: August 23, 2022, 01:29:11 pm »
Never thought I'd say this, because I'm proud to be a scouser, I love the city I was born and grew up in, but if you are young enough and have career prospects that can take you elsewhere, get out of this shithole of a city. Its finished. We are existing amongst animals who have no regard for normal, decent people, who will stop at nothing to get what they want or prove a point. Killing fooking 9 year old little girls?! Where does this end?
Thing is it's not just our city though mate.  Shockingly It's not even the only 9 year old girl who has been killed in the past month in this country. Was a 9 year old girl stabbed to death in Boston last month. https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/jul/31/man-22-charged-with-after-death-of-nine-year-old-girl

No denying it's horrific and something needs to change but don't agree with demonising the city when it's a nationwide problem. There has been all types of horrific acts over the country past couple years
« Last Edit: August 23, 2022, 01:32:19 pm by B0151? »

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #731 on: August 23, 2022, 01:32:44 pm »
This is just horrendous. RIP :(

Oh my goodness. So the girl and her Mum were of no connection to the people involved at all? It was a random person trying to seek refuge in someone's house to escape an attacker, presumably to shortcut through the house to get out the other side and try and loose the attacker?

That poor, poor family.
they said on the news that the Mum opened her door because she heard a commotion outside and they forced their way in and the guy with the gun just randomly opened fire!
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #732 on: August 23, 2022, 01:41:15 pm »
How do you live without anxiety in a community where even the innocent get caught up, that's two shootings of innocent people in a week. Even the wild west was not that bad. 
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #733 on: August 23, 2022, 01:55:48 pm »
How do you live without anxiety in a community where even the innocent get caught up, that's two shootings of innocent people in a week. Even the wild west was not that bad. 

3 shootings in a week. 3 people murdered and 2 injured.

Offline Indomitable_Carp

• Asterixophile
  • Legacy Fan
  • From the depths of Sevvy Park lake
« Reply #734 on: August 23, 2022, 02:08:35 pm »

They´re also saying the mates of the person who got shot rocked up in a Black Audi, drove him to hospital, and left Olivia and her Mum for dead. As scummy as the people doing the shooting.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #735 on: August 23, 2022, 02:21:16 pm »
We all see everyday the little rat scumbags on their electric motorbikes riding through red lights and doing wheelies and basically being little pricks but what we don't see everyday is THE FUCKING POLICE!

And before someone comes on here and defends the police with the same old old old old platitudes of 'they're doing the best they can' or 'they're over-stretchered' or 'they're under-funded' etc etc blah blah fucking blah

We JUST want to see a police presence on our fucking streets - is that really too much to ask?

When it comes to a peaceful protest by women wanting to highlight the death of a woman BY A POLICEMAN WHO THEY NICKNAMED THE RAPIST then all of a sudden they have the man (and women) power to come out in their hordes.

The only time we ever see the police is when they're whizzing by in their cars - usually driving pretty poorly as they do.

And before anyone comes on here and thinks I'm anti-police - I'm certainly not! I'm all for them being better-regulated with more accountability and HAVING MORE FUCKING PRESENCE ON THE STREETS!

Unfortunately because we let criminals breed - I would deny them the right to have children - then they breed like rats and produce more evil spawn destroying communities and the lives and the hopes and the dreams of those people within them.

A pervert sees a lone woman on an empty street or a pervert sees a lone woman on a street that the police regularly patrol - what would you want?

These 'bike rats' know they're not going to get any hassle from the police so they do what they want - now, if someone plays their music too loudly (which is not nice too) then you can guarantee that at least 2 officers will turn up hmmm

I can go out now and I can tell you I will NEVER see a policeman/policewoman on ANY street EVER!

It's funny (not meant that way of course because it certainly isn't fucking funny) that we suddenly have LOTS of police ALL DAY at a crime scene - where were they when they were needed?

Or posts some 'hurty words' on social media.

A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #736 on: August 23, 2022, 02:23:56 pm »
All this is linked to scum belongoing to gangs - and the gangs largely exist to supply drugs.

Legalise all drugs. Sell them through licenced premises with an added tax. Use that tax to fund proper rehab programmes for addicts (and the provision of drugs for free to registered addicts).
This would:
a) eradicate the criminal gang element from the supply chain (and the violence that goes with it)
b) bring in revenue for the government
c) make it safer for users/addicts
d) slash the risk of theft-crime

A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Redbonnie

• Kopite
« Reply #737 on: August 23, 2022, 02:35:58 pm »
This is so horrific …I would be careful of leaving back doors open in case rats chase rival rats who jump the fence into your house.  This happened to someone I know.  Reading about this poor girl gives me chills. Also I do see a lot of police on the streets and dispersal orders etc challenging the bike rats. As you might guess I live in a leafy part of town and so do a lot of influential people who make a fuss with the police. Two tier policing. If you live in a cheaper area they do nothing.  I see it all the time when visiting family.

Offline TipTopKop

• Legacy Fan
  • Call Meeeeeee The Splund
« Reply #738 on: August 23, 2022, 02:41:00 pm »
Or posts some 'hurty words' on social media.
Too true.

Mental what's going on right now.

RIP to this little girl.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #739 on: August 23, 2022, 04:18:02 pm »
All this is linked to scum belongoing to gangs - and the gangs largely exist to supply drugs.

Legalise all drugs. Sell them through licenced premises with an added tax. Use that tax to fund proper rehab programmes for addicts (and the provision of drugs for free to registered addicts).
This would:
a) eradicate the criminal gang element from the supply chain (and the violence that goes with it)
b) bring in revenue for the government
c) make it safer for users/addicts
d) slash the risk of theft-crime

It's a funny thing, give it 50/100 years and they will get the full 'Peaky Blinders'/'Sopranos' treatment as if they were glamourous.
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Rhi

• Rhisuscitated
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #740 on: August 23, 2022, 04:40:48 pm »
Awful 😔. That poor kid and her poor family.
“Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say 'We're Liverpool'.” - Bill Shankly

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #741 on: August 23, 2022, 04:41:53 pm »
This is so horrific …I would be careful of leaving back doors open in case rats chase rival rats who jump the fence into your house.  This happened to someone I know.  Reading about this poor girl gives me chills. Also I do see a lot of police on the streets and dispersal orders etc challenging the bike rats. As you might guess I live in a leafy part of town and so do a lot of influential people who make a fuss with the police. Two tier policing. If you live in a cheaper area they do nothing.  I see it all the time when visiting family.

Which area do you live? Just curious as I've been in Sefton Park the last few years, maybe what you might called a more leafy part of town, and have never seen any of these scumbags tearing around the park stopped by Police ever. The police have their hands full but I've yet to ever see a scally challenged anywhere.

They need to be stopped, took home and have the parents arrested and take joint responsibility for everything they do. Some of these parent/s instead bring them up and educate them to think all of this shit is 'cool' and gang culture is acceptable. I know this is a point that has been mentioned before and for good reason it is mentioned that some parents are great and this still leads to the kids ending up as twats, but something has to happen as some parents blatantly bring up their kids to run around like bastards 24/7.

If the parents are held to account or at least given warnings they might be more willing to make sure they don't get lead down a path which leads to them in a gang fight that spills into someones home and has a 9 year old killed.

I don't know what the answer is and working on emotion right now but something needs to change, the scally culture in the city seems to get worse and more accepted year on year.

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Mumm-Ra

• Dunking Heretic. Mexican drug runner. Can go whistle for a pair of decent trainees! Your own personal cheese. Yes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #743 on: August 23, 2022, 07:17:00 pm »
How the hell do you fatally stab an innocent bystander

Terrible few days for Liverpool

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #744 on: August 23, 2022, 07:37:07 pm »
I know the lad who done it, it was actually his mum that he killed.

I was in that boozer last week and the other lad was who was in the fight was in there absolutely off his head. Won’t ever go back there myself.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #745 on: August 23, 2022, 07:38:54 pm »

I was in that boozer last week and the other lad was who was in the fight was in there absolutely off his head. Won’t ever go back there myself.

He killed his own mum.

Fuck me what a bunch of scumbags.

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #746 on: August 23, 2022, 08:44:21 pm »
They´re also saying the mates of the person who got shot rocked up in a Black Audi, drove him to hospital, and left Olivia and her Mum for dead. As scummy as the people doing the shooting.

Hope the c*nt who ran into the house dies in hospital. Taking a bed away from someone who deserves it.

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #747 on: August 23, 2022, 09:07:34 pm »

speak to the bizzies please mate

Offline ianburns252

• RAWK Economist not the MP spelling and Crosby background differentiate
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Gentleman in the streets; freak in the spreadsheet
« Reply #748 on: August 23, 2022, 09:27:24 pm »

Too many people (this is not directed at you AndyM) won't as they don't want to be a "grass".

This whole mentality of, near enough, honour amongst thieves and not dobbing people in is bullshit. People talk as if reporting crimes makes you as bad as the criminal and it is a mindset that needs to change.

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #749 on: August 23, 2022, 09:28:45 pm »

He has already turned himself in mate.

Offline Redbonnie

• Kopite
« Reply #750 on: August 23, 2022, 09:30:10 pm »
Too many people (this is not directed at you AndyM) won't as they don't want to be a "grass".

This whole mentality of, near enough, honour amongst thieves and not dobbing people in is bullshit. People talk as if reporting crimes makes you as bad as the criminal and it is a mindset that needs to change.

He has already handed himself in.

Offline Redbonnie

• Kopite
« Reply #751 on: August 23, 2022, 09:31:52 pm »
Which area do you live? Just curious as I've been in Sefton Park the last few years, maybe what you might called a more leafy part of town, and have never seen any of these scumbags tearing around the park stopped by Police ever. The police have their hands full but I've yet to ever see a scally challenged anywhere.

They need to be stopped, took home and have the parents arrested and take joint responsibility for everything they do. Some of these parent/s instead bring them up and educate them to think all of this shit is 'cool' and gang culture is acceptable. I know this is a point that has been mentioned before and for good reason it is mentioned that some parents are great and this still leads to the kids ending up as twats, but something has to happen as some parents blatantly bring up their kids to run around like bastards 24/7.

If the parents are held to account or at least given warnings they might be more willing to make sure they don't get lead down a path which leads to them in a gang fight that spills into someones home and has a 9 year old killed.

I don't know what the answer is and working on emotion right now but something needs to change, the scally culture in the city seems to get worse and more accepted year on year.

Woolton police called if a lad in a black trackie rides past on a bike and they come out, I then go to Anfield where I am from and they are doing wheelies in the middle of breck road like they own the place.

Offline Redbonnie

• Kopite
« Reply #752 on: August 23, 2022, 09:38:35 pm »
Hope the c*nt who ran into the house dies in hospital. Taking a bed away from someone who deserves it.

That’s exactly what I was thinking.. I heard that there were gangs outside the hospital circling on their bikes. The nurses in Alder Hey were sobbing over the little girl.  I bet the hospital staff don’t  have much sympathy for the scum who burst into a kids house to save his own arse and who’s mates left a nine year old dying.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #753 on: August 23, 2022, 11:20:39 pm »
Funny how this is called Liverpool Life when, for 4 people this week, at least 3 of them not directly involved, their lives have been snuffed out by scum
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #754 on: August 23, 2022, 11:23:52 pm »
Fucking heartbreaking,cannot imagine how her poor mother feels,she's going to blame herself for the rest of her life. :'(
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline PeterJM

• The Queens Drive Dodger. Has a reckless appetite for meat
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #755 on: August 24, 2022, 12:14:19 am »
I'm totally speechless about what's happening in our city.

I just hope the people who know who did this decide to do the right thing and report them.

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #756 on: August 24, 2022, 02:07:02 am »

Woolton police called if a lad in a black trackie rides past on a bike and they come out, I then go to Anfield where I am from and they are doing wheelies in the middle of breck road like they own the place.

Yeah there's a fair few that tear down Kings drive, problem is by the time you call they'll have gone, good to know they are doing something there though. Also saw some dickheads driving dirt bikes around woolton woods the other week too, will be more than happy to grass the fuck out of them next time I see it happen then.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #757 on: August 24, 2022, 07:04:38 am »
It’s disappointing these scumbags are still at large. How can anyone protect people like them after they left a nine year old to die?
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #758 on: August 24, 2022, 08:39:43 am »
What's the crime like in Liverpool, compared to other cities of similar size in the UK; good, bad, or similar?

Offline boots

• upon a hippo only look good if they match the tutu - fact! Oor Wullie, Your Wullie, A'Buddy's Wullie.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
« Reply #759 on: August 24, 2022, 08:47:15 am »
Every year my wife and I spend at least a long weekend holidaying in Liverpool, sometimes a whole week. Your city is no different to any other big city. Please relax, it is a fine city.

I grew up in my teens in inner city council estates in SE London. Liverpool is a breeze. Dont take the current media focus to heart. Yes, it has problems. But all the cities do. Thanks to Tories 'tough on crime' bollox.

Looking forward to our next visit. Yes, we often just wander around all places. Ive never felt threatened or at risk but I give Gladwys a wide berth.
Typing with my finger on my computer. Other appendages are available.