Author Topic: EL: Liv 0 vs 3 Atal (1st leg) Scamacca 39’ 59’ Pastalic c83’  (Read 28285 times)

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
Re: EL: Liv 0 vs 1 Atal (1st leg)
« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2024, 08:41:27 pm »
Yes, goalie's error, but again if you don't score there's always the chance of this. It was obvious they were growing in confidence and we look toothless at the moment.
Yeah, showing nothing in the final third.
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
Re: EL: Liv 0 vs 1 Atal (1st leg) Scamacca 39’
« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2024, 08:43:43 pm »
43 Endo this time sloppy giving the ball away in the middle. Atalanta break and win a corner. Cleared

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2024, 08:45:26 pm »
44 Our passing has suddenly become awful. Atalanta nick it again and break but luckily the ball doesn’t fall for them in the box and Kelleher claims

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2024, 08:45:56 pm »
Kelleher redeems himself
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2024, 08:46:39 pm »
We have no urgency at the moment, it's like they've never played together before. Only one team looks like scoring at the moment.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2024, 08:46:45 pm »
One minute added and Atalanta are in again. Good stop by Kelleher one v one with Koopmeiners. Thankfully it’s HT as that last 10 minutes was really poor

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2024, 09:02:43 pm »
45 back under way.

Tsimikas Elliot and Jones replaced by Salah, Robbo and Szoboszlai

Early cross from Szoboszlai who has space on the right.  The keeper takes it though 
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #47 on: April 11, 2024, 09:05:41 pm »
49 corner to the reds after a Szoboszlai shot is blocked behind

Went waaay too long, Robbo puts it back in but it comes to nowt
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #48 on: April 11, 2024, 09:08:03 pm »
51 Robbo wins a corner

VVD heads over
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #49 on: April 11, 2024, 09:10:22 pm »
53 ref gives them a free kick for hand ball right on the line of the edge of the area. Hit his arm , but these ones are nuts, it was right by his side.

Smashed straight at Kelleher who does well to hold it.
W

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #50 on: April 11, 2024, 09:11:04 pm »
53 ref gives them a free kick for hand ball right on the line of the edge of the area. Hit his arm , but these ones are nuts, it was right by his side.

Smashed straight at Kelleher who does well to hold it.

yeah how in the world was that given as a free kick, he knew nothing about it
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #51 on: April 11, 2024, 09:11:55 pm »
55 Nunez does brilliantly to win the ball as their player tried to shepherd it out.

Cuts it back and we have two shots blocked.

Corner to the reds, keeper makes a routine save
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #52 on: April 11, 2024, 09:12:50 pm »
56 nice ball over the top by Robbo, Gakpo manages to cut it back but Nunez can’t keep a difficult  chance down
« Last Edit: April 11, 2024, 09:14:32 pm by TepidT2O »
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #53 on: April 11, 2024, 09:14:10 pm »
57 Nice flowing move, To Salah in the right, his chipped cross isn’t great and Nunez tried to work a header but it doesn’t come off
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #54 on: April 11, 2024, 09:15:34 pm »
59 Diaz replaces Nunez
W

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #55 on: April 11, 2024, 09:16:39 pm »
Dear oh dear oh dear

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #56 on: April 11, 2024, 09:16:53 pm »
Pathetic.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #57 on: April 11, 2024, 09:16:56 pm »
59 0-2.  Cross form their right and Scamacca is totally unmarked and slots it home
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
Re: EL: Liv 0 vs 2 Atal (1st leg) Scamacca 39’ 59’
« Reply #58 on: April 11, 2024, 09:17:23 pm »
Work to do.  Lots of work.

Over to Jill
W

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #59 on: April 11, 2024, 09:19:16 pm »
61 Why are spending so much time just walking around the pitch? It's like some of the players are just stunned, we need more urgency at the moment.

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #60 on: April 11, 2024, 09:20:45 pm »
This is truly abysmal

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #61 on: April 11, 2024, 09:21:05 pm »
63 Our passing is so sloppy this time Joe Gomez and the Italians are only to happy to motor forward with the ball full and urgency and threat.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #62 on: April 11, 2024, 09:22:42 pm »
65 We have had some possession but there very little conviction and belief in the way we are moving the ball around.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #63 on: April 11, 2024, 09:24:08 pm »
66 We break down the left after recapturing the ball but Robertson's ball in doesn't clear the first defender.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #64 on: April 11, 2024, 09:25:12 pm »
68 The Italian break once again but this time Gomez manages to head the ball away from harm.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65 on: April 11, 2024, 09:26:43 pm »
69 I would love to say we're playing better but our passing isn't finding anyone in a red shirt at the moment, such as the pass there from Macca. So far we have two chances this game to their five.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #66 on: April 11, 2024, 09:28:05 pm »
70 We put a decent ball into the box, Salah far too slow to react to it, the ball is cleared and comes out and Gomez has a go. It wasn't too bad but the goalie blocks it.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #67 on: April 11, 2024, 09:28:53 pm »
Isn’t getting much better is it?
W

Online duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #68 on: April 11, 2024, 09:29:26 pm »
I’ve not seen it all but we seem to lacking ideas and even belief in themselves right now.
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #69 on: April 11, 2024, 09:29:57 pm »
72 There just seems to be more Italians on the field than our players. They are hunting in packs, we are just too slow or we're running into an area of the field where they out number us.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #70 on: April 11, 2024, 09:30:42 pm »
Jota coming on by the looks but he needs service
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #71 on: April 11, 2024, 09:31:09 pm »
Jota coming on by the looks but he needs service
Then he’s come to the wrong place.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #72 on: April 11, 2024, 09:31:26 pm »
74 Another example of us just losing the ball so easily, this time Endo. Then Atalanta break with about three players but the shot is poor.

Online duvva 💅

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #73 on: April 11, 2024, 09:32:25 pm »
Immediate impact Diogo

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #74 on: April 11, 2024, 09:32:41 pm »
76 Jota on Endo. On his first run he gets brought down and we get a free kick. Not a good free kick by Dominic there it's easily cleared.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #75 on: April 11, 2024, 09:32:47 pm »
Good sign for Jota that. He either comes back cold or hot. That looked hot
W

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #76 on: April 11, 2024, 09:34:07 pm »
76 Over to Sir Bob.

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #77 on: April 11, 2024, 09:35:50 pm »
78 Diaz plays through to Jota but it’s overhit. Then Robbo slides in Mo for a tap in which he scores but it’s offside.

Online duvva 💅

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #78 on: April 11, 2024, 09:36:02 pm »
That was great play from Robertson, even if it was offside

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #79 on: April 11, 2024, 09:37:22 pm »
80 Free kick to Atalanta after Ibou is adjudged to handball it. 30 yards out to the left. Played in, they win both headers and it’s just over the top.