Author Topic: The small things in life that make you happy  (Read 718630 times)

Offline 9 kemlyn road

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: The small things in life that make you happy
« Reply #9640 on: Yesterday at 06:31:45 am »
I love annoying dickheads on the road

Audi c*nt yesterday, Am doing 65 in a 60 on dual carriageway, coming up to a lorry to overtake

from at least 200 metres back this c*nt starts flashing lights at me to move. Fuck him, who does he think he is I go

So I slow down and dont budge, time it speed up when its time to pass another car knowing he wont have time to overtake me first

I refuse to move purely because of his attitude. He pulls alongside me, I laugh at him. He asked me to pull over, Laughed at him, he got infront of me and slowed down a bit. I just carried on laughing til he eventually fucked off

Laughed the rest of my journey, hope I ruined his day
It’s something I like to do as well to the usual suspects,Audis,BMWs and the like ,enjoying them get all irate as they try to practically force me off the road then the obligatory driving alongside me ,making threatening gestures.

I find grinning and laughing seems to ruin their day even more ,the cherry on the cake is blowing a kiss to them and mouthing the words ,”I LOVE YOU “ to them …I don’t get much love back .. :D

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #9641 on: Yesterday at 09:15:56 am »
Haha. Man after my own heart. I do the kiss blowing too

Drives them mad
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #9642 on: Yesterday at 09:21:13 am »
I know bikers are a turn-on for some people but you've got to wait till you get home before you do that  :-*

:lmao
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #9643 on: Yesterday at 09:32:41 am »

but where do you aim it

Offline 9 kemlyn road

• Anny Roader
« Reply #9644 on: Yesterday at 09:35:53 am »

Drives them mad
I like tapping the brakes when they’re tailgating just so the brake lights flash ,gives them a fright  :D

Offline 9 kemlyn road

• Anny Roader
« Reply #9645 on: Yesterday at 09:36:29 am »

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9646 on: Yesterday at 11:44:10 pm »
I might have mentioned a few times my lad wants to fly in the RAF. So today I dropped him at the flying school in Blackpool and left him there as we were going into town (Liverpool) he got to meet a serving Typhoon pilot and went for a fly with him in the light aircrafy, did some cool shit, He then messages me "all the trains have been cancelled til 4:30, I won't be home til 7"  About an hour later "change of plans i'm getting a lift home in a Ferrari"

Fucking jammy bastard
Jurgen YNWA

Online SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9647 on: Yesterday at 11:54:47 pm »
jesus - if he didn't want to be a pilot before .....  :) :)

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9648 on: Yesterday at 11:58:32 pm »
jesus - if he didn't want to be a pilot before .....  :) :)

Mad isn't it. He's had a brilliant day, he's buzzing like I don't know what. First time he's done 130mph in a car too
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9649 on: Today at 12:15:14 am »
I might have mentioned a few times my lad wants to fly in the RAF. So today I dropped him at the flying school in Blackpool and left him there as we were going into town (Liverpool) he got to meet a serving Typhoon pilot and went for a fly with him in the light aircrafy, did some cool shit, He then messages me "all the trains have been cancelled til 4:30, I won't be home til 7"  About an hour later "change of plans i'm getting a lift home in a Ferrari"

Fucking jammy bastard

Is the pilot smuggling in drugs?
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9650 on: Today at 12:24:46 am »
Fucking jammy bastard
omg that's fucking stunning.
How I'd love to just be a passenger in that.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9651 on: Today at 12:03:28 pm »
Is the pilot smuggling in drugs?

There was a very interesting conversation about flying and Colombia...... ;D

Nah, another pilot who owns a plane at the airport owns the Ferrari, he lives in the posh bit of Cheshire.

omg that's fucking stunning.
How I'd love to just be a passenger in that.

Gorgeous car isn't it. He sent me a video of it accelerating onto the motorway, the noise was something else.
Jurgen YNWA