Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
That video where they show how they decide the frames and where the lines are drawn from for offside is so incredibly amateur hour I cannot believe we’re ruining the actual experience of watching a game of football for it.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Mohamed Salah - Best in the World *
« Last post by Draex on Today at 08:49:32 am »
saddens me that a moment of weakness from Salah has allowed the media to besmirch him like this - they've been sniping at him ever since he got here and has been labeled a 'diver', 'weak', ignored by officials when fouled, and many other things - to think that right at the end they've been given a final opportunity to the boot in.

Yep knives were out pre sharpened.
I always thought, "ahh for fucks sake, this guy is a pain in the ass" when playing Southampton and Mane. Don't get that wilh Kudus
General Football and Sport / Re: Arsenal: Top of the divers league
« Last post by JRed on Today at 08:49:10 am »
To be honest, I don’t want Arsenal to win it because I don’t want that detestable little prick Arteta being level with Klopp on PL titles. Doesn’t seem right. Plus there’s the way Arsenal play, cheating, diving and cry arsing. They are reffed differently to us which pisses me off. Then there is obviously the TNB factor aswell 😉
General Football and Sport / Re: The Snooker thread
« Last post by voodoo ray on Today at 08:49:09 am »
Murphy got knocked out and was presenting for the BBC about an hour later  ;D

I think he actually lives at the crucible for 17 days each year.
I think people will have to be patient with Slot (ha fucking ha right?).

A totally new regime will take time to settle and time to implement their ideas and philosophies.

And time is something we don’t really have.  Because, the euros run absurdly late and the new season starts absurdly early.  Coaching time with the whole squad will be at something of a premium 

Be patient folks

What do you mean by patience? What is his realistic target and what is minimum?
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Darwin Núñez (Darwin Gabriel Núñez Ribeiro)
« Last post by Dave D on Today at 08:47:58 am »
I just can't see him being here next season now that the laptop boys have started leaking to their mates in the press to undermine Jürgen. Those few words by Paul Joyce a few days ago were pretty damning. The only person that wanted you at the club is leaving in a few weeks. Having said that, they probably have a minimum figure that they want to sell him for. If they don't reach it, he'll stay.
General Football and Sport / Re: Arsenal: Top of the divers league
« Last post by Draex on Today at 08:47:29 am »
Next season I hope a keeper stamps on Whites foot and breaks some toes anytime he starts his cheating on set pieces.
Media and Arts / Re: Music Association Game
« Last post by Saltashscouse on Today at 08:47:23 am »
I Want You To Want Me - Cheap Trick
You And Me Song - The Wannadies
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10