Author Topic: Copa America 2016 - Now with more 'Merica!  (Read 64973 times)

Offline Vork+The Knights of Good

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Macklin, you son of a bitch.
Copa America 2016 - Now with more 'Merica!
« on: May 1, 2014, 05:29:53 pm »
CONMEBOL and CONCACAF have announced that the 2016 Copa America will be hosted in the United States with an expanded field of 16 countries (10 from CONMEBOL and 6 from CONCACAF). More below:

http://www.espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1803812/copa-america-goes-us-2016?cc=5901

The 2016 Copa America will be held in the United States from June 3-26, 2016, CONMEBOL and CONCACAF, the governing bodies of South and North America respectively, announced on Thursday.

The 2016 edition, christened the Copa America Centenario, will mark the 100th anniversary of the tournament, as well as the founding of CONMEBOL. For that reason, CONMEBOL decided an expanded competition was needed to mark the occasion. This will also be the first time that the tournament has been held outside of South America.

"For the first time, Copa America comes home; comes north," said Jeffrey Webb, CONCACAF president, who added that the U.S. venues have not yet been opened for bidding and thus are not yet known. "What football can do is unite the Americas like never before and reach a previously unexplored pinnacle."

In addition to the 10 members of CONMEBOL, six countries from CONCACAF will take part. The U.S. and Mexico are automatically invited, as will the 2014 Copa Centroamericana winner, and the 2014 Caribbean Cup winner. The remaining two teams will come from the top four finishers from the 2015 Gold Cup that have yet to be invited. This will involve a playoff involving those four sides.

"This is an irrefutable message that football is able to carry forward the best purposes as well as those who dreamt about football in South America and CONCACAF," said CONMEBOL president Eugenio Figueredo, who added that he did not yet know whether the Cup would be a FIFA date. "We value CONCACAF allowing us to build a joint history and we want to strengthen."

The plans for an expanded Copa America have been in the works for some time, with CONMEBOL announcing back in October of 2012 its initial plans for the tournament. But there have been several obstacles that delayed an official announcement, the biggest being the release of CONCACAF players by their clubs.

"We are making this effort with Jeffrey [Webb] and FIFA so all national teams can bring their best [teams]," said Figueredo. "Each country will be competing to become the champion, and they are definitely going to try to have their best team."

Since CONCACAF teams are technically being invited as guests to partake in what is ostensibly a South American tournament, clubs were not obligated to release players.

U.S. Soccer Federation president Sunil Gulati had long maintained that unless players from CONCACAF were released, there would be little point in hosting the tournament. That stumbling block is in the process of being resolved.

Another sticking point is the impact that the tournament will have on the FIFA calendar given that Euro 2016, World Cup qualifying, and the Olympic soccer tournament are all set to take place during the summer. That issue is still being negotiated as well.

"I'm not clear if it will be on a FIFA date or not," said Figueredo. "We have been of late insisting that should be on the FIFA calendar."

The 2016 edition of the Copa will mark the fourth time the U.S. has participated in the tournament. The U.S. were eliminated in the group stage in 1993 and 2007, but reached the semifinals in 1995, when they was beaten 1-0 by Brazil.

The U.S. sent an understrength squad to the 2007 Copa America in Venezuela, where they lost group-stage games to Argentina, Paraguay and Colombia.
Justice For The 96

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
Re: Copa America 2016 - Now with more 'Merica!
« Reply #1 on: May 1, 2014, 06:04:39 pm »
:thumbup sounds good to me

Offline jerseyhoya

• Would love to get some of that Cock money
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: May 1, 2014, 07:12:42 pm »
Quite excited about this

Offline please, I have my reasons for it but...

• In the grander scheme of things, most definitely has meaning and most definitely has purpose. History Maker.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: May 1, 2014, 07:14:01 pm »
This is boss!
Finished at the age of 26. The Mike Tyson of football.

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/omar_12590

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: May 1, 2014, 07:16:30 pm »
This is great (for us in 'Merica). Not sure if the South American fans will like it though.
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

• In the grander scheme of things, most definitely has meaning and most definitely has purpose. History Maker.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: May 1, 2014, 07:17:16 pm »
This is great (for us in 'Merica). Not sure if the South American fans will like it though.
Plenty of them live in America, a lot of them can easily make the trip.

Offline iamrobk

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #6 on: May 1, 2014, 07:44:07 pm »
Well they're still having the "true" Copa America in 2015. This is just extra. And as Y2J says, there are plenty of South American fans who live in the US, so I'm sure they really appreciate this.

Have to imagine that when (since its when, not if!) this goes great and has excellent ticket sales, the US is a lock for the 2026 World Cup.

Offline mallin9

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: May 1, 2014, 08:13:13 pm »

Have to imagine that when (since its when, not if!) this goes great and has excellent ticket sales, the US is a lock for the 2026 World Cup.

Well, first we'd need to send boatloads and boatloads of money to switzerland, a la Russia....and Qatar.....and.........
You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: May 1, 2014, 08:24:04 pm »
Plenty of them live in America, a lot of them can easily make the trip.
Do you mean America or 'Merica? There's a difference.  :D
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: May 1, 2014, 08:33:59 pm »
Do you mean America or 'Merica? There's a difference.  :D
;D

I hope folks on the East Coast *cough*Boston*cough* get some love and host some games in it. I get the feeling most games will be predominantly hosted in Florida or the West Coast (Miami, Orlando, Silicon Valley, LA, Seattle, etc)

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #10 on: May 1, 2014, 08:34:58 pm »
;D

I hope folks on the East Coast *cough*Boston*cough* get some love and host some games in it. I get the feeling most games will be predominantly hosted in Florida or the West Coast (Miami, Orlando, Silicon Valley, LA, Seattle, etc)

We're hosting Liverpool in Charlotte ;)

Argentina vs Uruguay in Charlotte sounds ace to me!

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #11 on: May 1, 2014, 08:38:07 pm »
Music and passion were always in fashion
at the Copa........ they fell in looooove
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #12 on: May 1, 2014, 08:55:42 pm »
Sounds good, just will clubs release players with them seemingly not obligated to. Plus a possible clash with other tournaments.
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline iamrobk

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: May 1, 2014, 08:59:30 pm »
Sounds good, just will clubs release players with them seemingly not obligated to. Plus a possible clash with other tournaments.
Clubs will have to release players for the Euros, so I can't really see that being TOO much of an issue (though they still need to resolve it). And yeah it is at the same time as the Euros. Will make for a fun month though. Euros in the afternoon, Copa America at night. 8)

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: May 1, 2014, 09:00:46 pm »
They probably will assuming there is no league games being played. There will be the Euro's after it as well so you'd expect the domestic leagues to finish early.

What a great summer it is going to be.

Offline Cochise

• Not the man he used to be and is looking for a fresh start. Still cannot escape the fact that he's had an X-Factor Winner. Twice.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • DON'T BUY THE S*N
« Reply #15 on: May 1, 2014, 09:02:22 pm »
Music and passion were always in fashion
at the Copa........ they fell in looooove

My karaoke song that.
JFT96 - YNWA

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #16 on: May 1, 2014, 09:03:33 pm »
My karaoke song that.
You have impeccable taste sir.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline jerseyhoya

• Would love to get some of that Cock money
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: May 1, 2014, 09:19:14 pm »
;D

16 team tournament so what's that, 19 games? 4 groups w/ 3 games each, then 7 knockout games. The 16 team Euros used 8-10 venues for their 16 team tournaments.

I'd think NYC, Dallas, and Los Angeles would be locks. I would've included Chicago too, but looking at our last World Cup bid, Chicago wasn't a part of it. Soldier Field not big enough? Outside of that I have no idea. Probably 1 more city in the Northeast, guessing in order of likelihood DC>Boston>Philly>Baltimore. 2-3 out of Houston, Phoenix, Bay Area, Denver and Seattle. Miami and/or Tampa. Probably need one closer to the middle of the country if Chicago isn't on the list. Detroit or Cleveland or Kansas City or Indianapolis or something.

Miami Herald article on it mentioned RFK in DC and the Citrus Bowl in Orlando, both of which are smaller and older. I don't know why they'd want RFK over FedEx Field or the Citrus Bowl over Raymond James. Maybe there are venue restrictions.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: May 1, 2014, 10:10:57 pm »
Isn't the Citrus Bowl undergoing renovations though now?

And probably more people are likely to visit DC & Orlando than Baltimore and Tampa (even when the distance isn't that far).

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #19 on: May 1, 2014, 10:47:40 pm »
Clubs will have to release players for the Euros, so I can't really see that being TOO much of an issue (though they still need to resolve it). And yeah it is at the same time as the Euros. Will make for a fun month though. Euros in the afternoon, Copa America at night. 8)
They probably will assuming there is no league games being played. There will be the Euro's after it as well so you'd expect the domestic leagues to finish early.

What a great summer it is going to be.

Good point chaps. For some reason my addled brain got it mixed up with the African Cup Of Nations, thats why I said about releasing players...its after the season has finished, doh!

Aye, a lot of footy :)
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline BrandoLFC

• Should probably bugger off to Tetiaroa like his namesake did with no access to a telly or the Internet.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: May 1, 2014, 11:51:56 pm »
Living in SoCal I'm assuming either San Diego or LA will be a host site with SF Bay area being another one.  Really looking forward to this.

Offline skipper757

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: May 2, 2014, 12:45:34 am »
16 team tournament so what's that, 19 games? 4 groups w/ 3 games each, then 7 knockout games. The 16 team Euros used 8-10 venues for their 16 team tournaments.

I'd think NYC, Dallas, and Los Angeles would be locks. I would've included Chicago too, but looking at our last World Cup bid, Chicago wasn't a part of it. Soldier Field not big enough? Outside of that I have no idea. Probably 1 more city in the Northeast, guessing in order of likelihood DC>Boston>Philly>Baltimore. 2-3 out of Houston, Phoenix, Bay Area, Denver and Seattle. Miami and/or Tampa. Probably need one closer to the middle of the country if Chicago isn't on the list. Detroit or Cleveland or Kansas City or Indianapolis or something.

Miami Herald article on it mentioned RFK in DC and the Citrus Bowl in Orlando, both of which are smaller and older. I don't know why they'd want RFK over FedEx Field or the Citrus Bowl over Raymond James. Maybe there are venue restrictions.

Would be awesome if it was in DC. I'd prefer Fedex over RFK but we'll see.

With the Euros on at the same time, that's a lot of international footy.
King Kenny.

Offline Xxavi

• Qatari Minister Of Information
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: May 2, 2014, 12:51:58 am »
On the one hand, I am happy it is going to be here, but on the other hand, how depressingly shit is this tournament that they have to take it around the world to gather interest? For years they have been inviting teams outside of South America like Mexico, the US, Japan and even fecking Spain.

I think the next stop is Europe. Have your South American Cup in Europe. Embarrassing shit.

Offline 666

• Legacy Fan
  • "وقدم ليفربول بالنسبة لي وقدم الأول لليفر
« Reply #23 on: May 2, 2014, 01:15:33 am »
Ridiculous decision.
"Ливерпуль игроки должны играть, как лев, дать его все. Там должно быть определение, приверженность и решимость быть игроком Ливерпуля".

"Так Роджер Хант пропустив кілька, але він потрапляє в потрібне місце, щоб пропустити їх." ~ Білл Шенклі з репортером

Maestro di lingue, conquistatore del mondo.

Offline rickardinho1

• Legacy Fan
  • The Earth is Flat
« Reply #24 on: May 2, 2014, 03:07:04 pm »
What an atrocious decision. Copa America is the South American championship and for some reason they've sometimes invited one or two north american teams to join to make up numbers, but to move the entire competition to the US and include that many teams from outside South America completely dilutes the quality as well as destroying the historical fabric of the competition itself.

For the American rep to say that "football is coming home, to the north" is a disgrace as well.

This is purely financially driven and has nothing to do with football. Just imagine if they were to expand the Euro's to include 6 teams from Asia, and allow a team in Asia to host. It would completely negate the fact that its a tournament for the European federations.

Offline LFC Florida

• Kemlynite
« Reply #25 on: May 2, 2014, 03:15:32 pm »
What an atrocious decision. Copa America is the South American championship and for some reason they've sometimes invited one or two north american teams to join to make up numbers, but to move the entire competition to the US and include that many teams from outside South America completely dilutes the quality as well as destroying the historical fabric of the competition itself.

For the American rep to say that "football is coming home, to the north" is a disgrace as well.

This is purely financially driven and has nothing to do with football. Just imagine if they were to expand the Euro's to include 6 teams from Asia, and allow a team in Asia to host. It would completely negate the fact that its a tournament for the European federations.

the 2015 copa america in chile will go ahead as planned this is just a one off special event

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #26 on: May 2, 2014, 03:18:13 pm »
Another tournament where the USA will be the away team at most every venue..;)
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #27 on: May 2, 2014, 03:19:00 pm »
Tim Vickery has been suggesting that a lot of the European based South American players are not keen at all at being called up for yet another summer tournament. 2014 World Cup, 2015 Copa America, 2016 Copa America North American Edition.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline Buggy Eyes Alfredo

• Legacy Fan
  • ¤Ginger◇Drapes¤
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2016, 09:36:42 am »

Group A:
United States, Colombia, Costa Rica, Paraguay.

Group B:
Brazil, Ecuador, Haiti, Peru.

Group C:
Jamaica, Mexico, Uruguay, Venezuela.

Group D:
Argentina, Chile, Bolivia, Panama.

Group Stage:
June 3: United States v Columbia (Levi's Stadium, Santa Clara)
June 4: Costa Rica v Paraguay (Citrus Bowl, Orlando)
June 4: Haiti v Peru (CenturyLink Field, Seattle)
June 4: Brazil v Ecuador (Rose Bowl, Pasadena)
June 5: Jamaica v Venezuela (Soldier Field, Chicago)
June 5: Mexico v Uruguay (Phoenix Stadium, Glendale)
June 6: Panama v Bolivia (Orlando Citrus Bowl, Orlando)
June 6: Argentina v Chile (Levi's Stadium, Santa Clara)
June 7: United States v Costa Rica (Soldier Field, Chicago)
June 7: Columbia v Paraguay (Rose Bowl, Pasadena)
June 8: Brazil v Haiti (Orlando Citrus Bowl, Orlando)
June 8: Ecuador v Peru (Phoenix Stadium, Glendale)
June 9: Uruguay v Venezuela (Lincoln Financial Field, Philadelphia)
June 9: Mexico v Jamaica (Rose Bowl, Pasadena)
June 10: Chile v Bolivia (Gillette Stadium, Foxborough)
June 10: Argentina v Panama (Soldier Field, Chicago)
June 11: United States v Paraguay (Lincoln Financial Field, Philadelphia)
June 11: Columbia v Costa Rica (NRG Stadium, Houston)
June 12: Ecuador v Haiti (MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford)
June 12: Brazil v Peru (Gillette Stadium, Foxborough)
June 13: Mexico v Venezuela (NRG Stadium, Houston)
June 13: Uruguay v Jamaica (Levi's Stadium, Santa Clara)
June 14: Chile v Panama (Lincoln Financial Field, Philadelphia)
June 14: Argentina v Bolivia (CenturyLink Field, Seattle)

Quarter-finals:
June 16: Winner Group A v Runner-up Group B (CenturyLink Field, Seattle)
June 17: Winner Group B v Runner-up Group A (Met Life Stadium, East Rutherford)
June 18: Winner Group D v Runner-up Group C (Gillette Stadium, Foxborough)
June 19: Winner Group C v Runner-up Group D (Levi's Stadium, Santa Clara)

Semi-finals:
June 21: Winner Match 25 v Winner Match 27(NRG Stadium, Houston)
June 22: Winner Match 26 v Winner Match 28 (Soldier Field, Chicago)

Third place:
June 25: Semi-final losers (University of Phoenix Stadium, Glendale)

Final:
June 26: Semi-final winners (MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford)

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2016, 09:38:25 am »
I assume the very biggest of hitters (Messi, Neymar) will miss this to play in the Olympics?

Offline mallin9

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2016, 09:53:33 am »
I assume the very biggest of hitters (Messi, Neymar) will miss this to play in the Olympics?

That's an interesting question, I'm curious to see how the relevant FA's prioritize their squads for both. I think Olympics allows 3 senior players and rest are u-23, right?
You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2016, 10:01:39 am »
That's an interesting question, I'm curious to see how the relevant FA's prioritize their squads for both. I think Olympics allows 3 senior players and rest are u-23, right?

I believe that is the criteria for the Olympics. It's almost a certainty that Neymar will play in an Olympics held in Brazil and with Barcelona a leading candidate to go all the way in the Champions League I don't think it'd be smart having him play the Copa America and Olympics, he'll need a rest at some point! Messi is also surely going to be one of Argentina's 3 senior players so he too will be playing way too many games should be take part in this. Germany have qualified for the Olympics so Emre Can will probably be missing for us at the start of next season. 

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2016, 10:40:01 am »
Klopps hope of a pre season will be non existant thanks to this, the Euro's and the Olympics.

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2016, 01:53:50 pm »

The 2016 Copa America (celebrating 100 years of Copa America tournaments) takes place between the Saturday 4th June to Monday 27th June (UK time) - and takes place in the USA - which is the 1st time the Copa America has been staged outside South America.

There are 16 teams in the tournament...

10 teams from South America (CONMEBOL) - Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay & Venezuela.
6 teams from North and Central America and the Caribbean (CONCACAF) - Costa Rica, Haiti, Jamaica, Mexico, Panama and USA.

There are 4 groups of 4 teams - each team playing 3 group games. The top 2 teams from each group then progress to the knockout stage; quarter-finals, semi-finals, a 3rd place play-off game, and the Final itself.

Apart from the Final, all knockout games that finish level after 90 minutes will go straight to penalties - there will not be an extra-time period of 30 minutes.

Group A - Colombia, Costa Rica, Paraguay, USA.

Group B - Brazil, Ecuador, Haiti, Peru.

Group C - Jamaica, Mexico, Uruguay, Venezuela.

Group D - Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Panama.

Fixtures with UK kick-off times are:-

04.06. 02:30   USA 0 - 2 Colombia (A)
04.06. 22:00   Costa Rica 0 - 0 Paraguay (A)

05.06. 00:30   Haiti 0 - 1 Peru (B)
05.06. 03:00   Brazil 0 - 0 Ecuador (B)
05.06. 22:00   Jamaica 0 - 1 Venezuela (C)

06.06. 01:00   Mexico 3 - 1 Uruguay (C)

07.06. 00:00   Panama 2 - 1 Bolivia (D)
07.06. 03:00   Argentina 2 - 1 Chile (D)

08.06. 01:00   USA 4 - 0 Costa Rica (A)
08.06. 03:30   Colombia 2 - 1 Paraguay (A)

09.06. 00:30   Brazil 7 - 1 Haiti (B)
09.06. 03:00   Ecuador 2 - 2 Peru (B)

10.06. 00:30   Uruguay 0 - 1 Venezuela (C)
10.06. 03:00   Mexico 2 - 0 Jamaica (C)

11.06. 00:00   Chile 2 - 1 Bolivia (D)
11.06. 02:30   Argentina 5 - 0 Panama (D)

12.06. 00:00   USA 1 - 0 Paraguay (A)
12.06. 02:00   Colombia 2 - 3 Costa Rica (A)
12.06. 23:30   Ecuador 4 - 0 Haiti (B)

13.06. 01:30   Brazil 0 - 1 Peru (B)

14.06. 01:00   Mexico 1 - 1 Venezuela (C)
14.06. 03:00   Uruguay 3 - 0 Jamaica (C)

15.06. 01:00   Chile 4 - 2 Panama (D)
15.06. 03:00   Argentina 3 - 0 Bolivia (D)

Teams that qualified for the quarter-finals - Colombia, USA, Peru, Ecuador, Mexico, Venezuela, Argentina, and Chile.

17.06. 02.30   USA 2 - 1 Ecuador   (QF1)
18.06. 01.00   Peru 0 - 0 (2-4 on pens) Colombia   (QF2)
19.06. 00.00   Argentina 4 - 1 Venezuela   (QF3)
19.06. 03.00   Mexico 0 - 7 Chile   (QF4)

22.06. 02.00   USA 0 - 4 Argentina   (SF1)
23.06. 01.00   Colombia 0 - 2 Chile   (SF2)

26.06. 01.00   3rd Place Play-Off : USA 0 - 1 Colombia

27.06. 01.00   The Final : Argentina 0 - 0 Chile. Chile win 4-2 on penalties  match highlights - http://www.fullmatchesandshows.com/2016/06/27/argentina-vs-chile-highlights-full-match-2/

and can also be found at http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/copa-america/fixtures

Group Tables can be found at http://www.espnfc.co.uk/copa-america/83/table

Match Highlights of all the 2016 Copa America games can be found here - http://www.fullmatchesandshows.com/copa-america-2016/

Golden Boot Winner - Eduardo Vargas (Chile)

Golden Ball Winner (most valuable player) - Alexic Sanchez (Chile)

Golden Glove Winner - Claudio Bravo (Chile)

Man Of The Match (in the Final) - Claudio Bravo (Chile)

Fair Play Award - Argentina

Best XI of the tournament:-

GK - Claudio Bravo (Chile)
D - Mauricio Isla (Chile)
D - Nicolas Otamendi (Argentina)
D - Gary Medel (Chile)
D - Jean Beausejour (Chile)
M - Charles Aranguiz (Chile)
M - Javier Mascherano (Argentina)
M - Arturo Vidal (Chile)
F - Eduardo Vargas (Chile)
F - Alexis Sanchez (Chile)
F - Lionel Messi (Argentina)

Premier Sports won the UK tv broadcasting rights for the 2016 Copa America - http://www.premiersports.com/2016-copa-america-usa/2016-copa-america/ - and it'll also be on Setanta Sports 1 (Irish sports channel) - though there'll no doubt be live streams too ;)

Some stream links that show the Premier Sports tv channel:-

http://hdfree.tv/watch-premier-sports-live-stream.html
http://ibrodtv.net/ibrodtv30.html
http://serbiaplus.club/premiersportsk.html
http://cricfree.sx/premier-sports-live-stream
http://www.sportstvstream.me/premier-sports-live-stream/
http://www.liveonlinetv247.info/premiersports.php

Some general stream websites that'll likely carry the matches (links will probably appear closer to kick off times):-

http://goatdee.net/
http://www.axe-tv.com/live/
http://cricfree.sx/football-live-stream-3
http://hdstreams.net/
http://mamahd.com/
http://www.feed2allnow.eu/type/football.html
http://www.vipbox.sx/soccer

Decent website with listings for live games on UK tv - http://www.live-footballontv.com/copa-america-on-tv.html

Some decent/useful websites for the tournament:-

http://www.ca2016.com/ (official website)

https://twitter.com/ca2016?lang=en-gb (official twitter page)

https://www.facebook.com/2016CopaAmericaCentenario/ (official facebook page)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copa_Am%C3%A9rica_Centenario

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copa_Am%C3%A9rica_Centenario#Venues  (venues for the tournament)

http://uk.soccerway.com/international/south-america/copa-america/2016-usa/group-stage/r33966/ (fix & res, tables etc)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copa_Am%C3%A9rica_Finals (past Copa America Final matches and Winners)

http://www.flashscores.co.uk/ (for live scores and line-ups etc)

http://www.fullmatchesandshows.com/ (full matches and highlights up soon after the matches finish)

http://www.matchhighlight.com/ (full matches and highlights up soon after the matches finish)

Argentina - https://twitter.com/argentina
Bolivia - https://twitter.com/fbf_oficial
Brazil - https://twitter.com/cbf_futebol
Chile - https://twitter.com/LaRoja
Colombia - https://twitter.com/fcfseleccioncol
Costa Rica - https://twitter.com/FEDEFUTBOL_CR
Ecuador - https://twitter.com/fefecuador
Haiti - https://twitter.com/fhfhaiti?lang=en-gb
Jamaica - https://twitter.com/itsthejff?lang=en-gb
Mexico - https://twitter.com/miseleccionmx
Panama - https://twitter.com/fepafut
Paraguay - https://twitter.com/albirroja
Peru - https://twitter.com/TuFPF
Uruguay - https://twitter.com/Uruguay
US - https://twitter.com/ussoccer
Venezuela - https://twitter.com/FVF_Oficial

For anyone on 'Coutinho-watch' (Firmino isn't in the squad) Brazil are in Group B and play on:-

June 5 - 3.00am: Brazil v Ecuador
June 9 - 12.30am: Brazil v Haiti
June 13 - 1.30am: Brazil v Peru

Coutinho is the only current Liverpool player in this tournament - whilst Suarez and Mascherano are the former LFC players in it.

Suarez, Messi and Sanchez are all playing the 2016 Copa America - but Neymar isn't in this tournament (he'll be playing in the Olympic football tournament instead).

Oddschecker have Argentina as 9/4 favourites, Brazil at 5/1, Chile 8/1, the US at 17/2, Uruguay and Colombia both at 10/1, with Mexico at 16/1, with Haiti to 'do a Leicester' at 1000-1 - http://www.oddschecker.com/football/copa-america/copa-america-2016/winner

Past Winners:-

Uruguay - 15 times. (1916, 1917, 1920, 1923, 1924, 1926, 1935, 1942, 1956, 1959 (Ecuador), 1967, 1983, 1987, 1995, 2011)
Argentina - 14 times. (1921, 1925, 1927, 1929, 1937, 1941, 1945, 1946, 1947, 1955, 1957, 1959 (Argentina), 1991, 1993)
Brazil - 8 times. (1919, 1922, 1949, 1989, 1997, 1999, 2004, 2007)
Paraguay - 2 times. (1953, 1979)
Peru - 2 times. (1939, 1975)
Chile - 1 time. (2015)
Colombia - 1 time. (2001)
Bolivia - 1 time. (1963)

The Playing Squads:-

Argentina...

GOALKEEPERS (3): Mariano Andújar (Estudiantes La Plata, ARG), Nahuel Guzmán (Tigres UANL, MEX), Sergio Romero (Manchester United, ENG)

DEFENDERS (7): Victor Cuesta (Independiente, ARG), Ramiro Funes Mori (Everton, ENG), Jonathan Maidana (River Plate, ARG), Gabriel Mercado (River Plate, ARG), Nicolás Otamendi (Manchester City, ENG), Marcos Rojo (Manchester United, ENG), Facundo Roncaglia (Fiorentina, ITA)

MIDFIELDERS (7): Éver Banega (Sevilla, ESP), Lucas Biglia (Lazio, ITA), Augusto Fernández (Atlético Madrid, ESP), Matías Kranevitter (Atlético Madrid, ESP), Javier Mascherano (Barcelona, ESP), Lionel Messi (Barcelona, ESP), Javier Pastore (Paris Saint-Germain, FRA)

FORWARDS (6): Sergio Agüero (Manchester City, ENG), Gonzalo Higuaín (Napoli, ITA), Erik Lamela (Tottenham Hotspur, ENG), Ángel Di María (Paris Saint-Germain, FRA), Nicolás Gaitán (Benfica, POR), Ezequiel Lavezzi (Hebeir China Fortune, CHN)

Bolivia...

GOALKEEPERS (3): Carlos Lampe (Sport Boys, BOL), Rómel Quiñónez (Bolívar, BOL), Guillermo Viscarra (Oriente Petrolero, BOL)

DEFENDERS (7): Diego Bejarano (The Strongest, BOL), Marvin Bejarano (Oriente Petrolero, BOL), Nelson Cabrera (Bolívar, BOL), Ronald Eguino (Bolívar, BOL), Luis Gutiérrez (Ironi Kiryat Shmona, ISR), Mario Saavedra (Bolívar, BOL), Edward Zenteno (Wilstermann, BOL)

MIDFIELDERS (9): Pedro Azogue (Oriente Petrolero, BOL), Jhasmani Campos (Kazma, KUW), Raúl Castro (The Strongest, BOL), Samuel Galindo (Petrolero, BOL), Cristhian Machado (Wilstermann, BOL), Alejandro Meleán (Oriente Petrolero, BOL), Fernando Saucedo (Wilstermann, BOL), Martín Smedberg-Dalence (Goteborg, SWE), Wálter Veizaga (The Strongest, BOL)

FORWARDS (4): Juan Carlos Arce (Bolívar, BOL), Yasmani Duk (New York Cosmos, USA), Bruno Miranda (Universidad de Chile, CHI), Rodrigo Ramallo (The Strongest, BOL)

Brazil...

GOALKEEPERS (3): Alisson (Internacional, BRA), Diego Alves (Valencia, ESP), Marcelo Grohe (Gremio, BRA)

DEFENDERS (8): Dani Alves (Barcelona, ESP), Rodrigo Caio (São Paulo, BRA), Fabinho (Monaco, FRA), Gil (Shandong Luneng, CHN), Filípe Luís (Atlético Madrid, ESP), Marquinhos (Paris Saint-Germain, FRA), Miranda (Inter Milan, ITA), Douglas (Atlético Mineiro, BRA)

MIDFIELDERS (9): Renato Augusto (Beijing Guoan, CHN), Casemiro (Real Madrid, ESP), Philippe Coutinho (Liverpool, ENG), Elias (Corinthians, BRA), Luiz Gustavo (Wolfsburg, GER), Ganso (Sao Paulo), Lucas Lima (Santos, BRA), Lucas (Paris Saint-Germain, FRA), Willian (Chelsea, ENG)

FORWARDS (3): Gabriel (Santos, BRA), Hulk (Zenit St. Petersburg, RUS), Jonas (Benfica, POR)

Chile...

GOALKEEPERS (3): Claudio Bravo (Barcelona, ESP), Johnny Herrera (Universidad de Chile, CHI), Christopher Toselli (Universidad Católica, CHI)

DEFENDERS (7): Jean Beausejour (Colo-Colo, CHI), José Pedro Fuenzalida (Universidad Católica, CHI), Mauricio Isla (Marseille, FRA), Gonzalo Jara (Universidad de Chile, CHI), Gary Medel (Inter Milan, ITA), Eugenio Mena (São Paulo, BRA), Enzo Roco (Espanyol, ESP)

MIDFIELDERS (7): Charles Aránguiz (Bayer Leverkusen, GER), Marcelo Díaz (Celta de Vigo, ESP), Matías Fernández (Fiorentina, ITA), Pedro Pablo Hernández (Celta de Vigo, ESP), Arturo Vidal (Bayern Munich, GER), Erick Pulgar (Bologna, ITA), Francisco Silva (Chiapas, MEX)

FORWARDS (6): Nicolás Castillo (Universidad Católica, CHI), Fabián Orellana (Celta de Vigo, ESP), Maurico Pinilla (Atalanta, ITA), Edson Puch (LDU Quito, ECU), Alexis Sánchez (Arsenal, ENG), Eduardo Vargas (Hoffenheim, GER)

Colombia...

GOALKEEPERS (3): Cristian Bonilla (Atlético Nacional, COL), David Ospina (Arsenal, ENG), Róbinson Zapata (Santa Fe, COL)

DEFENDERS (8): Felipe Aguilar (Atlético Nacional, COL), Santiago Arias (PSV, NED), Farid Díaz (Atlético Nacional, COL), Frank Fabra (Boca Juniors, ARG), Stefan Medina (Pachuca, MEX), Jeison Murillo (Inter Milan, ITA), Yerry Mina (Santa Fe, COL), Cristián Zapata (AC Milan, ITA)

MIDFIELDERS (8): Edwin Cardona (Monterrey, MEX), Guillermo Celis (Junior, COL), Juan Cuadrado (Juventus, ITA), Sebastián Pérez (Atlético Nacional, COL), Andrés Felipe Roa (Deportivo Cali, COL), James Rodríguez (Real Madrid, ESP), Carlos Sánchez (Aston Villa, ENG), Daniel Torres (Independiente Medellín, COL)

FORWARDS (4): Carlos Bacca (AC Milan, ITA), Roger Martínez (Racing Club, ARG), Marlos Moreno (Atlético Nacional, COL), Dayro Moreno (Club Tijuana, MEX)

Costa Rica...

GOALKEEPERS (3): Leonel Moreira (Herediano, CRC) Keylor Navas (Real Madrid, ESP), Patrick Pemberton (Alajuelense, CRC)

DEFENDERS (9): Johnny Acosta (Alajuelense, CRC), Francisco Calvo (Saprissa, CRC), Oscar Duarte (Espanyol, ESP), Cristian Gamboa (West Bromwich Albion, ENG), Ronald Matarrita (New York City FC, USA), Bryan Oviedo (Everton, ENG), José Salvatierra (Alajuelense, CRC), Michael Umaña (Persepolis, IRN), Kendall Waston (Vancouver Whitecaps FC, CAN)

MIDFIELDERS (8): Randall Azofeifa (Herediano, CRC), Christian Bolaños (Vancouver Whitecaps FC, CAN), Joel Campbell (Arsenal, ENG), Celso Borges (Deportivo La Coruña, ESP), Esteban Granados (Herediano, CRC), Bryan Ruiz (Sporting Lisbon, POR), Yeltsin Tejeda (Évian Thonon Gaillard, FRA), Johan Venegas (Montreal Impact, CAN)

FORWARDS (3): Ariel Rodríguez (Bangkok Glass, THA), Álvaro Saborio (D.C. United, USA), Marco Ureña (Midtjylland, DEN)

Ecuador...

GOALKEEPERS (3): Máximo Banguera (Barcelona, ECU), Alexander Domínguez (LDU Quito, ECU), Esteban Dreer (Emelec, ECU)

DEFENDERS (7): Gabriel Achilier (Emelec, ECU), Robert Arboleda (Universidad Católica, ECU), Walter Ayoví (Monterrey, MEX), Frickson Erazo (Atlético Mineiro, BRA), Arturo Mina (Independiente del Valle, ECU), Juan Carlos Paredes (Watford, ENG), Cristian Ramírez (Ferencváros, HUN)

MIDFIELDERS (9): Michael Arroyo (Club América, MEX), Fernando Gaibor (Emelec, ECU), Carlos Gruezo (FC Dallas, USA), Pedro Larrea (El Nacional, ECU), Fidel Martínez (Pumas UNAM, MEX), Ángel Mena (Emelec, ECU), Jefferson Montero (Swansea, WAL), Christian Noboa (Rostov, RUS), Antonio Valencia (Manchester United, ENG)

FORWARDS (4): Jaime Ayoví (Godoy Cruz, ARG), Miler Bolaños (Grêmio, BRA), Juan Cazares (Atlético Mineiro, BRA), Enner Valencia (West Ham United, ENG)

Haiti...

GOALKEEPERS (3): Steward Ceus (Minnesota United FC, USA), Luis Valendi Odelus (Aigle Noir, HAI), Johny Placide (Reims, FRA)

DEFENDERS (8): Jean Sony Alcénat (Voluntari, ROM), Judelin Aveska (Atlético Uruguay, ARG), Alex Christian (Vila Real, POR), Romain Genevois (Nice, FRA), Reginal Goreux (Standard Liège, BEL), Kim Jaggy (Aarau, SUI), Mechack Jerome (Jacksonville Armada, USA), Stéphane Lambese (Paris Saint-Germain, FRA)

MIDFIELDERS (7): Jean Marc Alexandre (Fort Lauderdale Strikers, USA), Max Hilaire (Cholet, FRA), Kevin Lafrance (Chrobry Głogów, POL), James Marcelin (Carolina RailHawks, USA), Pascal Millien (Jacksonville Armada, USA), Soni Mustivar (Sporting Kansas City, USA), Sony Norde (Mohun Bagan, IND)

FORWARDS (5): Kervens Belfort (1461 Trabzon, TUR), Wilde-Donald Guerrier (Wisła Kraków, POL), Jeff Louis (Caen, FRA), Jean-Eudes Maurice (Hà Nội T&T, VIE), Duckens Nazon (Laval, FRA)

Jamaica...

GOALKEEPERS (3): Andre Blake (Philadelphia Union, USA), Duwayne Kerr (Stjarnan, ISL), Ryan Thompson (Saint Louis FC, USA)

DEFENDERS (7): Rosario Harriott (Harbour View, JAM), Michael Hector (Reading, ENG), Kemar Lawrence (New York Red Bulls, USA), Adrian Mariappa (Crystal Palace, ENG), Wes Morgan (Leicester City, ENG), Damano Solomon (Portmore United, JAM), Jermaine Taylor (Portland Timbers, USA)

MIDFIELDERS (8): Rodolph Austin (Brondby, DEN), Michael Binns (Portmore United, JAM), Chevonne Marsh (Cavalier, JAM), Joel McAnuff (Leyton Orient, ENG), Garath McCleary (Reading, ENG), Andrew Vanzie (Humble Lions, JAM), Je-Vaughn Watson (New England Revolution, USA), Lee Williamson (Blackburn Rovers, ENG)

FORWARDS (5): Giles Barnes (Houston Dynamo, USA), Simon Dawkins (San Jose Earthquakes, USA), Clayton Donaldson (Birmingham City, ENG), Dever Orgill (Marieham, FIN), Allan Ottey (Montego Bay United, JAM)

Mexico...

GOALKEEPERS (3): Jesús Corona (Cruz Azul, MEX), Guillermo Ochoa (Málaga, ESP), Alfredo Talavera (Toluca, MEX)

DEFENDERS (9): Paúl Aguilar (Club América, MEX), Néstor Araujo (Santos Laguna, MEX), Yasser Corona (Querétaro, MEX), Héctor Moreno (PSV, NED), Miguel Layún (Porto, POR), Rafael Márquez (Atlas, MEX), Jesús Molina (Santos Laguna, MEX), Diego Reyes (Real Sociedad, ESP), Jorge Torres Nilo (Tigres UANL, MEX)

MIDFIELDERS (4): Jesús Dueñas (Tigres UANL, MEX), Andrés Guardado (PSV, NED), Héctor Herrera (Porto, POR), Carlos Peña (Guadalajara, MEX)

FORWARDS (7): Javier Aquino (Tigres UANL, MEX), Jesús Corona (Porto, POR), Jürgen Damm (Tigres UANL, MEX), Javier Hernández (Bayer Leverkusen, GER), Raúl Jiménez (Benfica, POR), Hirving Lozano (Pachuca, MEX), Oribe Peralta (Club América, MEX)

Panama...

GOALKEEPERS (3): José Calderón (Plantense, HON), Jaime Penedo (Saprissa, CRC), Alex Rodríguez (San Francisco, PAN)

DEFENDERS (6): Felipe Baloy (Atlas, MEX), Harold Cummings (Alajuelense, CRC), Fidel Escobar (Sporting, PAN), Martin Gomez (San Francisco FC), Luis Henríquez (Tauro, PAN), Adolfo Machado (Saprissa, CRC), Roderick Miller (San Francisco, PAN)

MIDFIELDERS (8): Ricardo Buitrago (Juan Aurich, PER), Miguel Camargo (Mineros de Guayana, VEN), Armando Cooper (Árabe Unido, PAN), Aníbal Godoy (San José Earthquakes, USA), Gabriel Gómez (Cartaginés, CRC), Amílcar Henríquez (América, COL), Valentín Pimentel (La Equidad, COL), Alberto Quintero (San José Earthquakes, USA)

FORWARDS (6): Abdiel Arroyo (RNK Split, CRO), Roberto Nurse (Mineros de Zacatecas, MEX), Blas Pérez (Vancouver Whitecaps, CAN), Luis Tejada (Juan Aurich, PER) Gabriel Torres (Zamora, VEN)

Paraguay...

GOALKEEPERS (3): Diego Barreto (Olimpia, PAR), Antony Silva (Cerro Porteño, PAR), Justo Villar (Colo-Colo, CHI)

DEFENDERS (6): Victor Ayala (Lanus), Fabián Balbuena (Corinthians, BRA), Paulo Da Silva (Toluca, MEX), Gustavo Gómez (Lanús, ARG), Ivan Piris (Udinese), Miguel Samudio (Club América, MEX), Bruno Valdez (Cerro Porteño, PAR)

MIDFIELDERS (6): Celso Ortiz (AZ Alkmaar, NED), Robert Piris Da Motta (Olimpia, PAR), Blas Riveros (Olimpia, PAR), Rodrigo Rojas (Cerro Porteño, PAR), Oscar Romero (Rácing Club, ARG)

FORWARDS (8): Miguel Almirón (Lanús, ARG), Edgar Benítez (Querétaro, MEX), Jorge Benítez (Cruz Azul, MEX), Derlis González (Dynamo Kiev, UKR), Juan Iturbe (Bournemouth, ENG), Darío Lezcano (Ingolstadt, GER), Antonio Sanabria (Sporting de Gijón, ESP), Nelson Valdez (Seattle Sounders FC, USA)

Peru...

GOALKEEPERS (3): Carlos Cáceda (Universitario, PER), Pedro Gallese (Juan Aurich, PER), Diego Penny (Sporting Cristal, PER)

DEFENDERS (8): Luis Abram (Sporting Cristal, PER), Jair Céspedes (Sporting Cristal, PER), Aldo Corzo (Deportivo Municipal, PER), Christian Ramos (Juan Aurich, PER), Renzo Revoredo (Sporting Cristal, PER), Alberto Rodríguez (Sporting Cristal, PER), Renato Tapia (Feyenoord, NED), Miguel Trauco (Universitario, PER)

MIDFIELDERS (8): Armando Alfagme (Deportivo Municipal, PER), Adán Balbín (Universitario, PER), Cristian Benavente (Charleroi, BEL), Luiz da Silva (PSV, NED), Alejandro Hohberg (Universidad César Vallejo, PER), Andy Polo (Universitario, PER), Óscar Vilchez (Alianza Lima, PER), Yoshimar Yotún (Malmö, SWE)

FORWARDS (4): Christian Cueva (Toluca, MEX), Edison Flores (Universitario, PER), Paolo Guerrero (Flamengo, BRA), Raúl Ruidíaz (Universitario, PER)

Uruguay...

GOALKEEPERS (3): Martín Campaña (Independiente, ARG), Fernando Muslera (Galatasaray, TUR), Martín Silva (Vasco da Gama, BRA)

DEFENDERS (6): Jorge Fucile (Nacional, URU), Jose Giménez (Atlético Madrid, ESP), Diego Godín, (Atlético Madrid, ESP), Maximiliano Pereira (Porto, POR), Gastón Silva (Torino, ITA), Mauricio Victorino (Nacional, URU)

MIDFIELDERS (8): Egidio Arévalo Rios (Atlas, MEX), Matías Corujo (Universidad de Chile, CHI), Álvaro González (Atlas, MEX), Alvaro Pereira (Getafe, ESP), Gastón Ramírez (Middlesbrough, ENG), Diego Laxalt (Genoa, ITA), Carlos Sánchez (Monterrey, MEX), Matías Vecino (Fiorentina, ITA)

FORWARDS (6): Edinson Cavani (Paris Saint-German, FRA), Abel Hernández (Hull City, ENG), Nicolás Lodeiro (Boca Juniors, ARG), Diego Rolán (Bordeaux, FRA), Cristhian Stuani (Middlesbrough, ENG), Luis Suárez (Barcelona, ESP)

USA...

GOALKEEPERS (3): Brad Guzan (Aston Villa, ENG), Ethan Horvath (Molde, NOR), Tim Howard (Colorado Rapids, USA)

DEFENDERS (7): Matt Besler (Sporting Kansas City, USA), Steve Birnbaum (D.C. United, USA), John Brooks (Hertha Berlin, GER), Geoff Cameron (Stoke City, ENG), Edgar Castillo (Monterrey, MEX), Michael Orozco (Club Tijuana, MEX), DeAndre Yedlin (Sunderland, ENG)

MIDFIELDERS (9): Kyle Beckerman (Real Salt Lake, USA), Alejandro Bedoya (Nantes, FRA), Michael Bradley (Toronto FC, CAN), Fabian Johnson (Borussia Mönchengladbach, GER), Jermaine Jones (Colorado Rapids, USA), Perry Kitchen (Hearts, SCO), Darlington Nagbe (Portland Timbers, USA), Christian Pulisic (Borussia Dortmund, GER), Graham Zusi (Sporting Kansas City, USA)

FORWARDS (4): Clint Dempsey (Seattle Sounders FC, USA), Chris Wondolowski (San Jose Earthquakes, USA), Bobby Wood (Hamburg, GER), Gyasi Zardes (LA Galaxy, USA)

Venezuela...

GOALKEEPERS (3): José Contreras (Tachira, VEN), Wuilker Faríñez (Caracas, VEN), Dani Hernández (Tenerife, ESP)

DEFENDERS (7): Wilker Ángel (Tachira, VEN), Rolf Feltscher (MSV Duisburg, GER), Alexander González (Huesca, ESP), Roberto Rosales (Málaga, ESP), Jose Manuel Velazquez (Arouca, POR), Mikel Villanueva (Atlético Malagueño, ESP), Oswaldo Vizcarrondo (Nantes, FRA)

MIDFIELDERS (9): Juan Pablo Añor (Málaga, ESP), Arquímedes Figuera (La Guaira, VEN), Alejandro Guerra (Atlético Nacional, COL), Yangel Herrera (Atlético Venezuela, VEN), Rómulo Otero (Huachipato, CHI), Adalberto Peñaranda (Granada, ESP), Tomás Rincón (Genoa, ITA), Luis Manuel Seijas (Santa Fe, COL), Carlos Suárez (Carabobo, VEN)

FORWARDS (4): Yonathan Del Valle (Kasimpasa, TUR), Josef Martínez (Torino, ITA), Salomón Rondón (West Bromwich Albion, ENG), Christian Santos (NEC Nijmegen, NED)
« Last Edit: July 1, 2016, 11:31:25 pm by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2016, 01:56:38 pm »
I suspect it'll be a broadcaster like Premier Sports that ends up picking it up. Perhaps even BT might have a go for it.

Offline Trev20

• Wool
  • Legacy Fan
  • I am not!
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2016, 02:00:56 pm »
I suspect it'll be a broadcaster like Premier Sports that ends up picking it up. Perhaps even BT might have a go for it.
Let's hope BT Sport get the rights.

Offline SMASHerano

• Provides nothing extra. Average poster.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool 6-1 London
« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2016, 02:06:10 pm »

You may already know by now but Messi is playing in this one. Neymar is playing in the Olympics.

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2016, 02:07:33 pm »

Hope BT do get it - but seems from the link you posted it'll broadcast free online by 4/5 broadcasters - so may just need a vpn/proxy though ;)

Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2016, 02:09:31 pm »
Hope BT do get it - but seems from the link you posted it'll broadcast free online by 4/5 broadcasters - so may just need a vpn/proxy though ;)

I'm not sure what that article was all about to be honest, I saw the grid where it listed broadcasters and then underneath it said the rights haven't been sold in the UK so I deleted it. Morons  ;D

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2016, 02:11:25 pm »
You may already know by now but Messi is playing in this one. Neymar is playing in the Olympics.

Messi won't have a better chance to win something at International level than this. Really don't agree with it even being played this year to be honest, it was played last year and they should've just held it off until this year if they wanted a centenary special. Just adding unnecessary games onto players who've played tons of them in the past few years.