Author Topic: Autocup  (Read 533802 times)

Offline ben9011

• Main Stander
  • Ohh he wears the number twenty
Re: Autocup
« Reply #5840 on: July 28, 2023, 10:21:27 am »
I have a membership with 4 and my partner with 3 and hers says with 3. so it must reflect the credits you have in the title

Oh so my mate would have to log in and register himself seperately then?

Offline includo

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #5841 on: July 28, 2023, 10:21:28 am »
I had to do my own on my account as wouldn't let me do FA/League on the Mrs' card. Logged into hers and its completely different wording! Nothing about needing 1 game etc

Online jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #5842 on: July 28, 2023, 10:23:24 am »
Our ticketing website is f**King awful.  Can't even register for the ACS at the minute.  Managed to get through the queue, select Europa ACS membership and then boom. 

You have been blocked
Access to this page has been denied as we believe you are using automation tools to abuse the website.

If this isn’t right, please report this event by submitting the feedback below.

Single device, single web browser, not refreshed.

Offline DIOJIM

• Main Stander
  • probs moaning about tickets
« Reply #5843 on: July 28, 2023, 10:23:35 am »
Yeah it reflects the credits you have from last season. My FA Cup is saying 1 but League Cup doesn't say a number.

Offline KIFS

• Main Stander
  • Orcs must die!
« Reply #5844 on: July 28, 2023, 10:24:47 am »
Our ticketing website is f**King awful.  Can't even register for the ACS at the minute.

You have been blocked
Access to this page has been denied as we believe you are using automation tools to abuse the website.

Not this fuckin shite again! I thought they were removing it for this season? Bulk sales will be carnage if this remains!!

Offline RebeccaLFC

• Kopite
« Reply #5845 on: July 28, 2023, 10:25:03 am »
Yeah your right im on 4 so done my own registration, as i was still on the site i thought i'd try and do my mates who is on 3 and it won't let me do his europa.

It’s because when they ballot you’re either all successful or not, so need to have the same credits. Same way a 13+ can’t register with a 4+ etc.

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5846 on: July 28, 2023, 10:28:26 am »
Anyone else get in, then click on register and put you back in a queue??

:no

Offline anitrella

• Anny Roader
« Reply #5847 on: July 28, 2023, 10:29:06 am »

:no

Yep  :butt

Offline mattyyt

• Anny Roader
  • He drinks sangria
« Reply #5848 on: July 28, 2023, 10:29:14 am »
Website seems to have gone even further downhill since last season… Got to my turn in the queue, took 2 more minutes for the page to push me onto the site, then clicked to register for Europa and it’s put me back in a queue

Not arsed about it today, but that’ll be a nightmare during the sales

Offline ben9011

• Main Stander
  • Ohh he wears the number twenty
« Reply #5849 on: July 28, 2023, 10:29:50 am »
It’s because when they ballot you’re either all successful or not, so need to have the same credits. Same way a 13+ can’t register with a 4+ etc.

Oh i was under the impression i could but it'd lash me in the pot with everyone on 3 credits. Eitherway though i still registered myself first and it wouldn't let me do his on a seperate order with just his registation in the basket. Not sure.

Offline Oh Yes BisCAN

• Kopite
  • Where Kenny played...
« Reply #5850 on: July 28, 2023, 10:30:29 am »
Anyone getting the spinning wheel of death??
"Has everybody heard... the bird is the word?" @rabbitrabbiton

Offline Birdontheshirt

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #5851 on: July 28, 2023, 10:33:13 am »

I think we all had that.  It’s so that if you want to do something else on the site, other than autocup registration, you’re not put in the autocup queue.
Luck favours the brave, but not the stupid.

Offline Oh Yes BisCAN

• Kopite
  • Where Kenny played...
« Reply #5852 on: July 28, 2023, 10:35:02 am »
Any idea how to resolve it? Is taking ages!

Offline kopitenkw

• lemurphobic
  • Kopite
« Reply #5853 on: July 28, 2023, 10:35:21 am »

Yes I have that as well at the moment.

Online jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #5854 on: July 28, 2023, 10:38:26 am »
Not this fuckin shite again! I thought they were removing it for this season? Bulk sales will be carnage if this remains!!

Unfortunately it's still there.  Bunch of amateur's  :no

Yep, trying on my phone now and getting this.

It's a fuckin joke when all you're trying to do is register interest.  The actual ticket sales will be carnage.

Online Alanslad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #5855 on: July 28, 2023, 10:40:07 am »
Website seems to have gone even further downhill since last season… Got to my turn in the queue, took 2 more minutes for the page to push me onto the site, then clicked to register for Europa and it’s put me back in a queue

Did the same to me. Totally different page when I got in the second time.

Online jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #5856 on: July 28, 2023, 10:42:15 am »

I'm sure it did that last season for the ACS sales, I remember there being 2 queues as I thought WTF.  There was a queue to get into the site and then a further queue for the relevant ACS competition.

Offline Oh Yes BisCAN

• Kopite
  • Where Kenny played...
« Reply #5857 on: July 28, 2023, 10:43:16 am »
How long are we actually supposed to leave this thing spinning? This didn't happen on the 13+ registration?

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5858 on: July 28, 2023, 10:46:16 am »

Go to a different ticket page (eg hospo) and log in, then go back to auto cup. Worked for me

Offline pistol

• ot of the time
  • Legacy Fan
  • My cat's name is mittens
« Reply #5859 on: July 28, 2023, 10:46:20 am »
How long are we actually supposed to leave this thing spinning? This didn't happen on the 13+ registration?

I'd suggest refreshing normally, but....

Offline Oh Yes BisCAN

• Kopite
  • Where Kenny played...
« Reply #5860 on: July 28, 2023, 10:48:40 am »
Go to a different ticket page (eg hospo) and log in, then go back to auto cup. Worked for me
Cheers. Worked first time.

...however, put me back in queue  :butt

Offline xRedmanLFCx

• Legacy Fan
  • Of the glory, round the fields, of Anfield Road!
« Reply #5861 on: July 28, 2023, 11:11:05 am »
Ticketing website was very poor this morning. The ticket sales will be fun.... ::)
I always said we had the best two teams on Merseyside… Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves.

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky
« Reply #5862 on: July 28, 2023, 11:18:31 am »
In and out just now within 4 minutes :)
I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed,
A wound that will not heal, a heart that cannot feel.
Hoping that the horror will recede,
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed.........JUSTICE.

Offline HystrixCristata

• Main Stander
« Reply #5863 on: July 28, 2023, 11:26:41 am »
How does this work? Does this just stick your name in the ballot for tickets each cup game? Have a season ticket but haven't been going cup games for a few years.

Offline Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #5864 on: July 28, 2023, 11:40:39 am »
Our ticketing website is f**King awful.  Can't even register for the ACS at the minute.  Managed to get through the queue, select Europa ACS membership and then boom. 

You have been blocked

Single device, single web browser, not refreshed.

I got this,
Same situation single browser, not refreshed. Just hit the back button and I was put on the Auto-Cup registration page again?

Offline wild_wild_wild

• Main Stander
« Reply #5865 on: July 28, 2023, 12:57:30 pm »
Utter joke. Want to register interest me (with 1 credit) and my 2 kids with no credit. I can register via my account for just me, but can’t add my two kids as they have no credit. On their accounts I cant register them, as they need a valid adult to register with and my account isn’t valid in theirs as I have 1 credit…

Online jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #5866 on: July 28, 2023, 01:25:01 pm »
Utter joke. Want to register interest me (with 1 credit) and my 2 kids with no credit. I can register via my account for just me, but can’t add my two kids as they have no credit. On their accounts I cant register them, as they need a valid adult to register with and my account isn’t valid in theirs as I have 1 credit…

Are you trying to register them for the Europa League ACS?  If so, it won't allow you as they have zero credits.  You should be able to register for the FA Cup and League Cup though.

Offline DIOJIM

• Main Stander
« Reply #5867 on: July 28, 2023, 01:55:54 pm »
Are you trying to register them for the Europa League ACS?  If so, it won't allow you as they have zero credits.  You should be able to register for the FA Cup and League Cup though.

He won't be able to register for FA Cup or League Cup either if he's got one credit and his kids have none. It automatically defaults to the 'Registration for supporters with 1 game'  criteria when you're going through the process.

Deffo oversight on LFC's part there. I was curious to see if it would happen to me as I bought last year's FA Cup ticket on my missus' membership then forwarded it to my brother in law. But the credit has stayed on her account so I was able to register.

Offline SnowGoon

• Anny Roader
  • Roberto Baggio: The Divine Ponytail
« Reply #5868 on: July 28, 2023, 02:00:24 pm »
He won't be able to register for FA Cup or League Cup either if he's got one credit and his kids have none. It automatically defaults to the 'Registration for supporters with 1 game'  criteria when you're going through the process.

Deffo oversight on LFC's part there. I was curious to see if it would happen to me as I bought last year's FA Cup ticket on my missus' membership then forwarded it to my brother in law. But the credit has stayed on her account so I was able to register.

I don't think its an oversight, its so people with more priority get a better chance. Since you cant get rid of credits/history, the only other way would be do a new account with 0 credits to match the account with 0. Otherwise you could leapfrog those with more credits by joining someone else's ballot entry, opening a massive loophole!
Eeeeeeeeeegor!

Offline DIOJIM

• Main Stander
« Reply #5869 on: July 28, 2023, 02:06:10 pm »
I don't think its an oversight, its so people with more priority get a better chance. Only other way would be do a new account with 0 credits to match the account with 0. Otherwise you could leapfrog those with more credits by joining someone else's ballot entry, opening a massive loophole!

It is an oversight  ::) he just wants to register himself with his kids which the system should allow him to if he's accepting he'll be thrown in at zero credits and forfeit his credit for the season, regardless of what comp it was. What the site is doing is forcing him to stick with his one credit and therefore won't be able to register his kids who are on zero.

Your alternative is for him to pay for another membership? Daft that.

Offline DIOJIM

• Main Stander
« Reply #5870 on: July 28, 2023, 02:09:07 pm »
For example last season I was on 4+ credits in the league, and my brother in law was on zero credits because he's an inconsistent div who thinks I can magic tickets out of my arse. I was still able to enter us both into the ballots together at the same time on the basis that I was accepting I would be thrown in at zero credits as I wanted a seat with him.

Massively backfired mind you but I was able to do it. So why can't this person do it for their two kids in ACS?

Online jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #5871 on: July 28, 2023, 02:10:26 pm »

There's no criteria for the FA Cup or League Cup to register interest, only the Europa ACS requires you to have credits.

EVENT TICKET -EUROPEAN AUTO CUP SCHEME REGISTRATION
Season Ticket Holders and Official Members who recorded one or more Champions League home games played during season 22/23

EVENT TICKET -FA CUP AUTO CUP SCHEME REGISTRATION
All Season Ticket Holders and Official Members
All Season Ticket Holders and Official Members can register their interest to enrol into the FA Cup Auto Cup Scheme.

One of our accounts had zero credits for the FA Cup and were able to register.

Offline SnowGoon

• Anny Roader
« Reply #5872 on: July 28, 2023, 02:12:09 pm »
For example last season I was on 4+ credits in the league, and my brother in law was on zero credits because he's an inconsistent div who thinks I can magic tickets out of my arse. I was still able to enter us both into the ballots together at the same time on the basis that I was accepting I would be thrown in at zero credits as I wanted a seat with him.

Massively backfired mind you but I was able to do it. So why can't this person do it for their two kids in ACS?

But you would have both had the same criteria for the 0 credit games? I assume you entered the 4+ and he didn’t?

If you have 1 cup credit you stand a better chance of being successful in the ballot, there is no way to forfeit the credit.
Eeeeeeeeeegor!

Offline DIOJIM

• Main Stander
« Reply #5873 on: July 28, 2023, 02:12:46 pm »
There's no criteria for the FA Cup or League Cup to register interest, only the Europa ACS requires you to have credits.

That clears it up if it's Europa they're after. In which case yeah you can't register on zero at all can you? I'm on zero for Europe (always will be) and the option wasn't even there.

Thought he was referring to being blocked trying to do FA/League Cups apologies if not.

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #5874 on: July 28, 2023, 02:13:20 pm »
Anybody think all with 1 FA/Carabao will be enough?

I know it's always just been the previous season but there's always that feeling of dread every time this comes around
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5875 on: July 28, 2023, 02:15:22 pm »
Anybody think all with 1 FA/Carabao will be enough?

I know it's always just been the previous season but there's always that feeling of dread every time this comes around

Its the max you can have, it should be enough with expanded ground.

Offline SnowGoon

• Anny Roader
« Reply #5876 on: July 28, 2023, 02:17:49 pm »
Ours went in with 4+ for europa, 1 credit for fa cup and 1 for the league cup. The only one with different credits was for the league cup, I couldn’t add the ones with 0 so I just did separate ballots, one pair for the 1 credit where it said Auto Cup Scheme League Cup (Registration for supporters with 1 game) and one pair for 0 credits where it said Auto Cup Scheme League Cup (Registration for all Season Ticket Holders and Members)
Eeeeeeeeeegor!

Offline tgi91

• Main Stander
« Reply #5877 on: July 28, 2023, 02:18:35 pm »
Carabao with 1 you are absolutely nailed on. In fact, I reckon everyone who registered an interest even with 0 will get on Carabao.

FA you will be sound with 1, I reckon it'll still be 75% + chance for even those on 0 - because obviously, full Annie Road is open by the time the comp starts

Offline SnowGoon

• Anny Roader
« Reply #5878 on: July 28, 2023, 02:24:21 pm »

Are you sure, as it won’t continue if you have different credits? Unless you are logged into the account with 0 credits maybe, and then click Auto Cup Scheme xx Cup (Registration for all Season Ticket Holders and Members).

As using an account with 1 credit means you need to click Auto Cup Scheme xx Cup (Registration for supporters with 1 game) which then says
Sorry, you cannot buy any more tickets to event Auto Cup Scheme League Cup (Registration for supporters with 1 game) Sales to this event are limited  to 0 tickets per event per history per item owner
in the yellow box for the accounts with 0 credits.
Eeeeeeeeeegor!

Offline SnowGoon

• Anny Roader
« Reply #5879 on: July 28, 2023, 02:26:49 pm »
And again, it’s as those registering with 1 game will get picked before those entering with none.

It doesn’t work going through the 0 credit account it says the account with 1 isn’t eligible. Just tested it and it says “Sales to this event are limited  to 0 tickets per event per history per item owner” again.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2023, 02:37:34 pm by SnowGoon »
Eeeeeeeeeegor!