Author Topic: Mohamed Salah - Best in the World *  (Read 2878088 times)

Online Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Mohamed Salah - Best in the World
« Reply #17960 on: December 2, 2021, 01:06:07 pm »
He's incredibly good at kicking the ball far enough ahead of himself to make the keeper think about coming for it, while giving himself enough time to get there and slot it past him.

Offline MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #17961 on: December 2, 2021, 01:18:17 pm »
trust me, they didn't look easy  ;D
The second one especially looked difficult. Very good finish indeed.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #17962 on: December 2, 2021, 01:18:31 pm »
You'd expect that of Salah. It's beating him with so much time to spare that he can get his head up and weigh his options before beating the keeper.

with a teasing, bent curler flighted so perfectly that Pickford would not have gotten near it even with normal length arms...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline sirjames

• The Manly Eunuch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17963 on: December 2, 2021, 01:59:32 pm »
Must be a nightmare for goalies seeing him coming from our right. You just know he can find that shot curling around you. If Mo now perfects a shot to Slip it into the near post (goalies left) he will have some fun with those breakaways. It’s just a great thing to watch Mo bombing forward,  being chased down and outsmarting a goalie - Ultimate being the Ali/Mo combo Vs United.

Like against porto at home
If we win, its normal because were Liverpool Football Club
Rafa  25/1/05

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17964 on: December 2, 2021, 03:27:33 pm »
I'm savouring every goal and moment because I'm not sure I'll ever see a better player for us. We've won the PL and CL but he deserves so much more. Hope we can win something this season.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17965 on: December 2, 2021, 06:15:16 pm »
How did he thread that ball into the net for his second? Magical.

He scuffed it ;)
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17966 on: December 2, 2021, 06:22:38 pm »
Not a breakaway, but the one he slotted against United was at the near post and was very clinical.
and THE goal vs City.

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #17967 on: December 2, 2021, 06:23:33 pm »
He scuffed it ;)

Nah, it was the same finish he made against Bournemouth a couple of years ago.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17968 on: December 2, 2021, 06:29:01 pm »
Nah, it was the same finish he made against Bournemouth a couple of years ago.

Scuffed that one too ;)
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17969 on: December 2, 2021, 06:31:08 pm »
Scuffed that one too ;)
he should get the Scuffer D'Or next season then.

Offline Angelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17970 on: December 2, 2021, 06:45:53 pm »
His first touch this season has been absolutely other worldie too. Not that it's ever been anything but good, but it's reached world-class (and beyond) levels this year. Picking things out of the air, killing hard passes to him dead at sight, it's a joy to see.

Offline SamLad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17971 on: December 2, 2021, 06:48:52 pm »
His first touch this season has been absolutely other worldie too. Not that it's ever been anything but good, but it's reached world-class (and beyond) levels this year. Picking things out of the air, killing hard passes to him dead at sight, it's a joy to see.
sublime skills.  I like that he displays that stuff but is never showboating, which he could do easily.

Online Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #17972 on: December 2, 2021, 06:59:56 pm »
He's an 'every' game player as well. Big games, small games, important games, dead rubber games...he doesn't care, he's not fazed, he plays at the top level in all of them. He's scored multiple goals against the likes of Utd, City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs and Everton (I know, I know one of these is not like the others)...compare that to some big names who never seem to turn up in the big games, or sulk against minnows or whatever.
I think it's right that before this season he had scored against every PL opponent he had faced except Swansea. I'd expect that to continue.
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline wige

• wiggy-woo!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17973 on: December 2, 2021, 06:59:58 pm »
Not a breakaway, but the one he slotted against United was at the near post and was very clinical.

And a very similar goal and finish to one he scored in the previous 4-0 at home to Southampton.

Offline Dr_Evil

• Anny Roader
« Reply #17974 on: December 3, 2021, 08:55:37 am »
Just saw the new Pepsi ad with Mo…is that Salah La La La (to the tune of ‘Satisfaction’ by the Stones) a thing? Do the Egypt fans sing it?
Holy fuck lads I got family home. My computer isn't at a hidden place in the house. They saw the penis.

Offline NarutoReds

• Looking for an alcohol-fuelled sixsome with Crosby Nick, Ghost Town, WhereAngelsPlay, Charlie Adams fried egg and Al 666. Any takers?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Saw Everton - "I'd shut the curtains..."
« Reply #17975 on: December 3, 2021, 10:02:05 am »
Just saw the new Pepsi ad with Mo…is that Salah La La La (to the tune of ‘Satisfaction’ by the Stones) a thing? Do the Egypt fans sing it?
Pepsi? Not this one, mate? I embed it below, the video.

Pepsi | Messi & Salah compiten por la última Pepsi

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Y7wu2PqOGEQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Y7wu2PqOGEQ</a>
It's there to remind our lads who they're playing for and to remind the opposition who they're playing against!

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #17976 on: December 3, 2021, 10:03:30 am »
It's this one from Mo's Instagram (not sure how to embed from Insta) - https://www.instagram.com/p/CW_gsdHKZ6t/
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #17977 on: December 3, 2021, 10:12:40 am »
Nice touch with the kids doing wheelies. :D

Offline NarutoReds

• Looking for an alcohol-fuelled sixsome with Crosby Nick, Ghost Town, WhereAngelsPlay, Charlie Adams fried egg and Al 666. Any takers?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17978 on: December 3, 2021, 10:12:49 am »
It's this one from Mo's Instagram (not sure how to embed from Insta) - https://www.instagram.com/p/CW_gsdHKZ6t/
Thanks mate for the Instagram link!!! It's a different video than earlier!!!  :)  :)  I found it from Pepsi Official Youtube Page. I will embed the video below... Thank you.

Great ads!!!

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/WYj0raIP89I" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/WYj0raIP89I</a>
It's there to remind our lads who they're playing for and to remind the opposition who they're playing against!

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17979 on: December 3, 2021, 10:19:44 am »
Love it  8)

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17980 on: December 3, 2021, 11:07:42 am »
Love that! The man is a global superstar, get him signed up!

Offline Sat1

• Banned
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17981 on: December 3, 2021, 11:45:39 am »
Super player. Great shot of him.

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #17982 on: December 3, 2021, 12:58:15 pm »
That song is nearly better than his actual one  :o
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #17983 on: December 3, 2021, 03:09:32 pm »
Thanks mate for the Instagram link!!! It's a different video than earlier!!!  :)  :)  I found it from Pepsi Official Youtube Page. I will embed the video below... Thank you.

Great ads!!!

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/WYj0raIP89I" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/WYj0raIP89I</a>

Cameo from Rio Ferdinand at 0.18, too.

A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline markedasred

• Knowing me, Knowing you... ahaaa!!! Resident Large Canine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • No Murdoch in our house
« Reply #17984 on: December 4, 2021, 12:15:05 pm »
The satisfaction he can't get is his contract wage request.
"For those of you watching in black and white, Liverpool are the team with the ball"

Online Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #17985 on: December 4, 2021, 12:17:12 pm »
But he's tried, and he's tried, and he's tried, and he's tried.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #17986 on: December 4, 2021, 12:22:42 pm »

Cameo from Rio Ferdinand at 0.18, too.

You got me there.  ;D
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline SenorGarcia

• Legacy Fan
  • He drinks sangria...
« Reply #17987 on: December 4, 2021, 01:14:34 pm »
Can we have a Christmas Day contract announcement please?  :)
"A football club isn't just made up of players, coaches and directors. More than anything else it's the supporters who make a club, and that perhaps is the ingredient which best distinguishes Liverpool Football Club from every other team. The supporters." - Luis Javier García Sanz

Thanks Kenny, for making us believe again. YNWA

Offline NarutoReds

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17988 on: December 4, 2021, 05:02:18 pm »
Quiet game. No goal. Sell him.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17989 on: December 4, 2021, 05:02:46 pm »
Nothing working? OK fine I’ll just make the game-winning assist.

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17990 on: December 4, 2021, 05:19:14 pm »
Yet again, elite end product

Offline missis sumner

• Not giving it up for Capon, not even when he understands her yet none of her friends does.....
  • Kopite
  • G'wan, my son
« Reply #17991 on: December 4, 2021, 05:21:11 pm »
Quiet game. No goal. Sell him.

Yeah, deserves a pay cut after only providing an assist.

Online DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17992 on: December 4, 2021, 05:22:38 pm »
That touch to rip the defender was incredible then the composure to pick someone out when most footballers just smack that across goal or cut it back and hope.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #17993 on: December 4, 2021, 05:23:28 pm »
That touch to rip the defender was incredible then the composure to pick someone out when most footballers just smack that across goal or cut it back and hope.

Just said that on the match thread it gave valuable time for the pass to the legend who did the rest.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17994 on: December 4, 2021, 05:24:03 pm »
Phenomenal how it took that pass from VVD. 94th minute and he's played every PL minute and he's still @ 100%.

I must admit I thought Aït-Nouri (Curtis Jones) put in fantastic performance keeping him quiet until he went off injured.

And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17995 on: December 4, 2021, 05:37:03 pm »
Phenomenal how it took that pass from VVD. 94th minute and he's played every PL minute and he's still @ 100%.

I must admit I thought Aït-Nouri (Curtis Jones) put in fantastic performance keeping him quiet until he went off injured.

Also - isn’t it Ki-Jana Hoever who salah roasted?

Offline tornado

• ali
  • Kopite
« Reply #17996 on: December 4, 2021, 08:14:25 pm »
Yes, Ait-Nouri did well but it was not just him containing Salah, Wolves are a good defensive team. But even if he had not been subbed, Salah might have still roasted him the same way as Ki-Jana (Ait-Nouri would be running on fumes by that time even if injured whereas Salah doesn't tire.

Offline Caston

• Castoff, Knitone, Purlone
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17997 on: December 4, 2021, 08:30:21 pm »
That touch was outrageous for the goal

Offline stevieG786

• Prefers bottom.
  • Legacy Fan
  • AWWW YA BEAUTY!!
« Reply #17998 on: December 4, 2021, 11:38:30 pm »
Mouth watering touch

Offline thegoodfella

• makes reindeer pizza
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...siempre es posible
« Reply #17999 on: December 5, 2021, 03:29:42 am »
Give him the damn contract... how hard is it to write some numbers he will be happy with.