Author Topic: New Stadium, New Planning Committee!  (Read 2710 times)

Offline Bluto Bukowski

• Bluster Bloodvessel
  • Anny Roader
  • L
New Stadium, New Planning Committee!
« on: October 24, 2008, 10:20:04 am »
This fax was sent to me by mistake, it's got something to do with the new stadium apparently the company they have contracted to organize the new stadium is call JPF It is they who are in secret discussions with Hicks Gillet Parry and co.,

It could be a while before a decision is announced:

Read on:

Proposed Proposal regarding the public announcement of :

The latest alterations to the new state of the art revised current updated recently developed cutting edge modern contemporary futuristic design of the stadium. Once approved we will immediately and with great urgency move swiftly with quickness and rapid enthusiastic expedition to work in a feverish haste to hurry the tempo of the finalisation of plans, and therefor set forth with urgent briskness to seek approval and endorsement of the accepted agreement for consent of permission of backing & validation of scheduled ratification re, the authorisation of sanctioning authority to propose to present to the public the new suggested revisions to said stadium.

Once motions are passed and movement is progesive we shall intend to foreclose upon the opening of the meeting and suggest lunch break for all in attendance. meeting adjourned until further notice.

All in favor remain silent.....

JPF

« Last Edit: October 24, 2008, 10:22:13 am by Bluto Bukowski »
Double you Double you Double you dot com dot com

Offline .adam

• .asking .for .trouble .for .arson .around .in .Sweden
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: New Stadium, New Planning Committee!
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2008, 12:42:34 pm »

"This thread is NOT funny."

Offline shelovesyou

• andyouknow youshouldbe glad OOOOOOH!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Yes
Re: New Stadium, New Planning Committee!
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2008, 11:38:14 pm »
..............................anyway  ::)
the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am