Author Topic: NFC Pass  (Read 1170 times)

Offline SuperStevieNicol

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
NFC Pass
« on: May 17, 2022, 04:59:20 pm »
Question - my season ticket is on my old Iphone that I lost. I have tried to download it on to my new phone and it is saying that the season ticket exists elsewhere!

Anyone better with technology than me know what I need to do?!

Thanks in advance.
JFT96

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
Re: NFC Pass
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2022, 05:17:29 pm »
Question - my season ticket is on my old Iphone that I lost. I have tried to download it on to my new phone and it is saying that the season ticket exists elsewhere!

Thanks in advance.
need to contact the club and get them to delete the pass

Offline SuperStevieNicol

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2022, 05:20:22 pm »
need to contact the club and get them to delete the pass

Thanks a lot  ;D
JFT96

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2022, 05:20:11 pm »

Thanks in advance.

I don't know what phone you've got. I logged into ICloud on my work phone and it's on both devices.
Hey, want to join me at Chase UK? We'll both get 20 when you join and pay in 20. Get started: https://link.go.chase/emNK/refer?code=be7pEGBf. T&Cs apply.

Offline Dan The Man 28373

• Legacy Fan
  • We Always win in Rome!!
« Reply #4 on: June 7, 2022, 04:40:00 pm »
When should I be able to download my NFC pass? The season ticket is showing in my account but the download NFC pass option is blanked out.

And if I download it on my current iPhone, what will happen if I buy a new Android phone in the next couple of months.

Was on a season ticket holiday last season so this is all a bit new for me!!

Offline Giz a Gobble

• Scouse Turkey that's hard to swallow.....
  • Main Stander
  • JUSTICE FOR THE 96.
« Reply #5 on: June 8, 2022, 12:21:59 pm »
Would be keen to know this too. I purchased a membership over a week ago and the NFC pass option is still greyed out.

I was initially told that I need to download this pass in order to be able to obtain the retail discount in store but now somebody today on the LFC chat has advised me that I don't need to do this and I can just tell them the membership number at the till so I don't know which is correct!!  ???

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: June 8, 2022, 12:24:25 pm »
Would be keen to know this too. I purchased a membership over a week ago and the NFC pass option is still greyed out.

I was initially told that I need to download this pass in order to be able to obtain the retail discount in store but now somebody today on the LFC chat has advised me that I don't need to do this and I can just tell them the membership number at the till so I don't know which is correct!!  ???

I've done this numerous times in the past.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Giz a Gobble

• Scouse Turkey that's hard to swallow.....
  • Main Stander
  • JUSTICE FOR THE 96.
« Reply #7 on: June 8, 2022, 01:09:18 pm »
Nice one, that's great then. Thanks :)

The only thing that put me off was the first online chat advisor advising that I had to download the NFC pass to get the discount. As I was planning a trip with the kids to get a load of stuff, the discount will come in very handy but then don't want to have an issue in the store if they then won't accept it.

Put up with angry kids or the extra cost, hmmmm :D

Offline kriss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: June 9, 2022, 02:28:27 am »
When should I be able to download my NFC pass? The season ticket is showing in my account but the download NFC pass option is blanked out.

And if I download it on my current iPhone, what will happen if I buy a new Android phone in the next couple of months.

Was on a season ticket holiday last season so this is all a bit new for me!!

I also took the season-ticket break so can see the words Download NFC Pass in My Account but those words aren't highlighted so I can't do anything about it yet except be patient.

I asked Ticketing Services this question on Monday of this week and this was their quick response :

Dear Christopher

Thank you for contacting Liverpool FC

I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues downloading your NFC Season Ticket Pass to your smart phone.

Your pass will be ready to download soon, however I cannot give you an exact date yet.

Please don't feel stressed about this there is plenty of time, if you still have issues the next time you are at Anfield please come to the ticket office and we will be happy to sort this out for you.

Take care and thank you for your support.

Kind regards

James M

Ticketing Services
Liverpool Football Club

« Last Edit: June 9, 2022, 02:32:08 am by kriss »

Offline 1964allezallezallez

• Main Stander
« Reply #9 on: Today at 08:36:49 pm »
I purchased a new iPhone today. My NFC  pass is saying expired  :-\. Also the supporter ID and card number are different - is that right?