Author Topic: Liverpool 3-1 Newcastle: Full time.....  (Read 44530 times)

Offline harrylfc

• Legacy Fan
  • XABI'S MATE
Re: Liverpool 3-1 Newcastle: Full time.....
« Reply #240 on: December 30, 2011, 10:03:05 pm »
Jay Spearings lucky to have two legs intact......

« Reply #241 on: December 30, 2011, 10:03:06 pm »
Oh and I love how we can win games although we've been a goal down!!
This

Very refreshing to see we can do that again

Offline Ada069

• Kopite
  • RAWK' forum lurker, Read daily, 2 lazy 2 post.
« Reply #242 on: December 30, 2011, 10:03:11 pm »
My thoughts after the game.

- Bellamy is fantastic
- We look much better when Gerrard came on and he gave some of our players a lesson in how to take a chance today and finish.
- Our defence is right now the best in the league.
- Carroll had a poor game but I think he should be given a run of games now especially with Stevie back.
- Bellamy should have cracked Coloccini one right in the jaw! Seriously though... what a shithouse. How did he not even get booked for that! It wasn't even a foul was it?

Disagree with Carroll. He had that miss infront that he had to take on his weaker foot. Should have probably did better but u can't fault him with it considering his mental state of confidence atm.

He hit the Bar

He blocked Krul's vision enougth and put of simpson who came hareing across to stop carroll getting the ball for Craig Douglas Bellamy second goal

And his link up play was really well worked. He can't do much when the only player capable of delivering him a ball is on the bench for the first hour.

Just needs confidence,
I'm too lazy to get in an E-fight with some E-troll who is really mad a the world and just needs a hug. But not one from me.

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #243 on: December 30, 2011, 10:03:38 pm »
Andy Carroll was a bit of a wet blanket, had some glorious opportunities that he scuppered, Gerrard fed him like a perverted mule, pfft... The wait for form continues...

I say swap him for Ba in January, no questions asked.

The problem with that is it whiffs of a flavour of the month-type transfer policy, which is why we have Carroll in the first place.

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #244 on: December 30, 2011, 10:03:42 pm »
- Bellamy should have cracked Coloccini one right in the jaw! Seriously though... what a shithouse. How did he not even get booked for that! It wasn't even a foul was it?

Should've been a pen and straight red.

Offline Smudgester

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #245 on: December 30, 2011, 10:03:42 pm »
That was an accident, it's a contact sport. But yeah, Cabaye was fucking cowardly.

And don't tell me - as Paul Walsh claimed; it was Bellamy's own fault for not being taller  :butt

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #246 on: December 30, 2011, 10:03:44 pm »
Skrtel and Agger were boss yet again.
Downing and Bellamy were simply fantastic.
Not much more needs to be said about Gerrard that hasn't already.

Adam and Carroll just aren't good enough, cut our losses and get rid.

Great win, but it really was an easy game, Wigan and Blackburn put up more of a fight than Newcastle did, and it shows in the result.
:lmao :lmao
You miserable fuck weasel
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do
« Reply #247 on: December 30, 2011, 10:03:46 pm »
Such a shame Stevie is heading into the later years of his career but we may get 3-4 great years from him yet. It's always a privilege to watch such a player don a Liverpool shirt. He adds a level to the games of his team mates. Maybe he will add something to Carroll.

Offline damian

• Gregory Peck's scared of me. So is cling film. Too inept to swallow a tiddly (wink) ;) Likes the idea of straps.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #248 on: December 30, 2011, 10:04:07 pm »
Delighted with that. Great brace from Craig Douglas Bellamy, suberb return and goal for Stevie, unbelievable stop by Skrtel. Joint 4th and 4 off third (though with the extra game(s) over those above us).

Excellent end to 2011 - look forward to it continuing into and throughout 2012.
RIP 97 - You'll Never Be Forgotten, You'll Never Walk Alone.

JUSTICE FOR THE 97 - Don't Buy The S*n

Offline Gerrard[LFC]

• Legacy Fan
  • We are all part of Liverpool-FC
« Reply #249 on: December 30, 2011, 10:04:11 pm »
Eh? Carroll worked his socks off and did well.
he worked harder thats for sure as perfect crosses came in from Gerrard and Enrique for him to attack but he didnt do well with them. should be attacking the box more and find his space and make the runs, he has the build to surely outmuscle one of them for front positions at times.
The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark.
MICHELANGELO

Offline campioni

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #250 on: December 30, 2011, 10:04:14 pm »
Thought Newcastle were very lucky not to have 2 sent off.

Definitely. Cabaye on Spearing was disgusting. Two feet off the ground and stamping down on spearings leg just below the knee. could have easily broken it.

Offline Ultimate Bromance

• The Crab
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #251 on: December 30, 2011, 10:04:38 pm »
Since when does a contact sport, if any, allow for an elbow to be thrown into someone's eye? That was dirty as fuck. He knew what he was doing.

Thought it was clumsy more than anything, just jostling for position, not his fault Craig's a welsh midget. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, unless I see a replay where he has a cheeky glance at where Bellamy's at before the elbow, then I'll more than happily throw the proverbial book at him.
Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose.

Offline AntonisCyprus

• Legacy Fan
  • Cyprus Branch
« Reply #252 on: December 30, 2011, 10:04:45 pm »
Bellamy,Gerrard,Enrique were sublime.. Thank god for Skrtel for keeping us in the game, maybe things would had been different if it wasnt for that save. I cant think of any player who had a bad game, maybe johno was a little bit off with his passes and shooting
The Cyprus BRANCH RED Fans

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #253 on: December 30, 2011, 10:05:21 pm »
Cabaye - fucking cowardly tackle.

The FA should ban him but won't.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Zelnaga

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #254 on: December 30, 2011, 10:05:23 pm »
Eh? Carroll worked his socks off and did well.

What game were you watching. All our players worked hard, but he did well? Id like to see him when hes world class, does that mean he gets a goal?

Not slating the lad, but he was woeful in the first half.

Online rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #255 on: December 30, 2011, 10:05:44 pm »
Pardews a huge cocksucker
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline stevienash

• Legacy Fan
  • 'White liquid in a bottle has to be milk.'"
« Reply #256 on: December 30, 2011, 10:05:51 pm »
Jay Spearings lucky to have two legs intact......

Sky have just compared the wolves sending off to the tackle on jay fucking joke guy should of been sent off jay is a lucky boy!

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #257 on: December 30, 2011, 10:06:09 pm »
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #258 on: December 30, 2011, 10:06:12 pm »
I cant think of any player who had a bad game

Adam? Henderson & Spearing were much better

Offline kidnesiac

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #259 on: December 30, 2011, 10:06:14 pm »
Downing looks better on the right. Gerrard looks good anywhere. Spearing did a solid job in the middle.

Offline RK7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #260 on: December 30, 2011, 10:06:43 pm »
Gerrard's deliveries to Carroll highlight what we have been missing, quality from wide is what Carroll needs on a consistent basis before anyone can start putting the boot in. Yes he missed a couple today but confidence is clearly a factor and if we can all get behind him and he believes then hopefully the goals will flow and Carroll will grow.

Offline FernandoSusoLFC

• Has a boner for Bony. Listens on mute. broke the Flanno to Fiorentina story. may be @indykaila or @melly mellwood #incognito
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #261 on: December 30, 2011, 10:06:52 pm »
Welcome back Captain.
Well done Jay Spearing for your long balls tonight, Xabi Alonso-esque.

Offline kvarmeismydad

• Might regale ya with tales of footballing genitalia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #262 on: December 30, 2011, 10:07:09 pm »
FUCK OFF ALL YOU CARROLL HATING BASTARDS.

HE DID WELL TODAY.

YOU'LL BE THE FIRST FUCKERS TO JUMP UP AND DOWN WHEN HE SCORES.

YOU'VE JUST MADE YOUR MIND UP BEFORE HE PROVES HIMSELF.

F.A LOGIC SHARING CLITS.
@paulair

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #263 on: December 30, 2011, 10:07:13 pm »

Would help if he had a decent cross to work with? Bar Bellamy and Enrique in first half we offered nothing.

Offline masterbaker

• kneads a good rise.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Sunshine Bores The Daylights Out Of Me
« Reply #264 on: December 30, 2011, 10:07:17 pm »
Such a shame Stevie is heading into the later years of his career but we may get 3-4 great years from him yet. It's always a privilege to watch such a player don a Liverpool shirt. He adds a level to the games of his team mates. Maybe he will add something to Carroll.

i think we will get 3-4 years yet out of him, just had to watch him tonight knowing he didnt have the fitness to burst into the box everytime, so he played from deep til he felt his time was right to bust a lung, the legs telling a bit might even make stevie an even greater player if thats possible

Offline ztommyy

• Anny Roader
  • A♥A♣A♠
« Reply #265 on: December 30, 2011, 10:07:20 pm »
With Kuyt we blocked the most of their attacks on their own half... I don't understand why is he on the bench every weekend while Henderson and his "friends" play...

Steve was great with his balls and his goal of course. Keep doing skipper!

I think Bellamy can replace Luis well temporarily.

Andy Carroll...pff... useless guy. Henderson, Carroll, Downing...change them, sell them or just leave them. Don't care. Just make some changes in January! Otherwise we gonna sink thanks to FA and ourselves. See the reds wasn't given by the ref? pffff. FA hand is above us...  They really don't want to see us in the top four. Disgusting... :boxhead  Markedly like bitches.....

Anyway...Happy New Year all! :hally

Let me tell you of our football team...

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #266 on: December 30, 2011, 10:07:20 pm »
I love Craig Bellamy.

I love Steven Gerrard.

And fucking hell do I love Martin Skrtel. If he hadn't got that, it'd have been 2-2 and the match could've gone either way. He's won the match for us on his own IMO.

Fucking A.
Skrtel is to this season what Lucas was to last season: improved to such an extent that he's easily one of the league's best in his position.

But FSG really need that Gerald Cloning Lab to start working. Where would we be without him?

Fantastic 3 pts. Will put a spring in our New Years celebrations.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Nazi Dickhead

• Legacy Fan
  • Man moth?
« Reply #267 on: December 30, 2011, 10:07:28 pm »
What game were you watching. All our players worked hard, but he did well? Id like to see him when hes world class, does that mean he gets a goal?

:butt
-YNWA-

Offline Stevie93

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #268 on: December 30, 2011, 10:07:30 pm »
The problem with that is it whiffs of a flavour of the month-type transfer policy, which is why we have Carroll in the first place.

Is it? Ba was class at Hoffenheim, class at West Ham, and now he's class at Newcastle.

Online rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #269 on: December 30, 2011, 10:07:34 pm »
Cabaye - fucking cowardly tackle.

The FA should ban him but won't.

Absolute fucking disgrace. Proberts right on top of that also the prick

Spearing gets a 3 game ban for something nowhere near as bad. Fucking unbelievable. Then of course that mopheaded bastard elbows Bellamy in the mush

What the fuck is this
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Online CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #270 on: December 30, 2011, 10:07:40 pm »
Just when you think we're struggling and we could be on a down turn - the one that is that lucky charm of ours, the one that guarentees 3 points, the one that gives us the chance to expect goals once again, the one to give us the chance to expect victory gets on the pitch....Thank you Newcastle, thank you.

That Gerrard lad was alright as well wasn't he.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #271 on: December 30, 2011, 10:07:43 pm »
Gerrard's deliveries to Carroll highlight what we have been missing, quality from wide is what Carroll needs on a consistent basis before anyone can start putting the boot in. Yes he missed a couple today but confidence is clearly a factor and if we can all get behind him and he believes then hopefully the goals will flow and Carroll will grow.

Carroll's success at Newcastle was built on good delivery from the likes of Barton and Nolan. Gerrard can be that person.

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #272 on: December 30, 2011, 10:07:49 pm »
Gerrard - heroic

Bellamy - tremendous

Enrique - exquisite

Spearing - MOM
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline StanBull

• Main Stander
  • I love the smell of napalm in the morning
« Reply #273 on: December 30, 2011, 10:07:49 pm »

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #274 on: December 30, 2011, 10:08:08 pm »
With Kuyt we blocked the most of their attacks on their own half... I don't understand why is he on the bench every weekend while Henderson and his "friends" play...

Steve was great with his balls and his goal of course. Keep doing skipper!

I think Bellamy can replace Luis well temporarily.

Andy Carroll...pff... useless guy. Henderson, Carroll, Downing...change them, sell them or just leave them. Don't care. Just make some changes in January! Otherwise we gonna sink thanks to FA and ourselves. See the reds wasn't given by the ref? pffff. FA hand is above us...  They really don't want to see us in the top four. Disgusting... :boxhead  Markedly like bitches.....

Anyway...Happy New Year all! :hally

Piss off back to old Trafford eh?
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline stevienash

• Legacy Fan
  • 'White liquid in a bottle has to be milk.'"
« Reply #275 on: December 30, 2011, 10:08:15 pm »

Yes maybe but when gerrard came on every time he had the ball he looked for carroll and created 2/3 chances for him! give him a run in the side with gerrard in the team he will come good im positive of that
Before gerrard came on no one put the ball in the box for carroll

Offline Ultimate Bromance

• The Crab
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #276 on: December 30, 2011, 10:08:27 pm »
How long can Cabaye get for that tackle? I imagine it'll be 3, but honestly I'd be hoping for something closer to 5-7. Still fuming just thinking about it.
Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose.

Offline Dreams-and-Songs

• Main Stander
  • The Originals.
« Reply #277 on: December 30, 2011, 10:08:32 pm »
The Carroll thing is just like when we first got Crouch. Remember how frustrating it was for him to get a goal. But once he did his confidence rocketed and he was banging them in every week. So until he does net his next goal lets all get behind him lads.
They say our days are numbered, we're not famous anymore....

Offline Lawnmowerman

• Got married to Pique in April. Shakira isn't happy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #278 on: December 30, 2011, 10:08:47 pm »
Quite excited now for the new year. Gerrard will be like a new signing. Bring on City

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #279 on: December 30, 2011, 10:08:48 pm »
Absolute fucking disgrace. Proberts right on top of that also the prick

Spearing gets a 3 game ban for something nowhere near as bad. Fucking unbelievable. Then of course that mopheaded bastard elbows Bellamy in the mush

What the fuck is this

Not sure the elbow was intentional.

Anyway, I hope Suarez has his ban reduced and we see him and Stevie linking up soon.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.