Author Topic: ASTON VILLA - Mingy and Moaning Moobs  (Read 319067 times)

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
Re: ASTON VILLA - Mingy and Moaning Moobs
« Reply #3120 on: Today at 01:32:09 pm »
I went the game and didn't hear any of the poverty songs either. I think I heard a bit of national anthem, but couldn't really make it out as we were singing.

Thought in general their atmosphere was really poor, considering how big the match was for them, one home win guarantees CL footy. Only really heard them at 1-1 with some who are ya shite and then at 3-3.
Although I thought we were fucking loud, so maybe I just couldn't hear them over us.

Online Ratboy3G

• Sworn enemy of Mousegirl5G
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3121 on: Today at 08:44:03 pm »
So loud it made its way from Sky Sports to TNT  :D

Ha, it was THAT loud 🤣
I am a man of few words.....any questions?

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #3122 on: Today at 08:50:43 pm »
I was at the game and didn't hear the poverty chanting either. Not saying it didn't happen like.  And yeah, I heard the "God Save the King" thing.  Zany bunch with their Bantz aren't they?

Same. Didn't hear GSTK either though to be honest! They gave a nice rendition of Who Are Ya? when they scored though, should mean instant relegation as punishment that.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."