Author Topic: Chewer of Toffees, scourge of Barça, Peeler of Spuds, Arse kicker, Wolves slayer  (Read 664151 times)

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool's where I belong
Is there anyway to inbed twitter videos like YouTube vids?

Divok Origi song. Fuckin class :)

https://twitter.com/ste92lfc/status/848198651864395777/video/1

Fucking hell. :lmao
RIP Alex Jarmay .                                           Justice  for the 97 YNWA

Mr Alex Ferguson on Anfield after St Etienne 77 : "I didn't walk away from the ground after the game, I floated out. I had been caught up in the most exciting football atmosphere I have ever experienced...these Liverpool fans support with PASSION"

Offline ggcc14

• C onfuses objective and objectionable. C-ock
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Gives a completely different option having a big centreforward on the pitch, get in ya big divvy
I´ll say something that might surprise you. Real life is different to computer games.
I think Nadal is brilliant. One of the top 10 ever.

Online MBL?

• England Rugby Union's biggest fan. Accepts nothing smaller than 6.5 you know......
  • Legacy Fan
Regardless of the result he was very good tonight.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
Played a blinder tonight.

Offline TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
He stepped up tonight, well done to him.
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline macmanamanaman

• S art Arse.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Robbie Returns!
very good today
"A Football team is like a Piano: You need 8 people to carry it and 3 to play the damn thing" - Shankly

Offline FernandoTourettes

• Legacy Fan
Work rate, attitude and aggression was spot on tonight.

Offline hesbighesred

• Wallasey Wrecker. But you can call me quick fingers. After a threesome with Stevie and Alex
  • Legacy Fan
    • Collaborative thoughts on Euro 2012
Tonight's bright spot, love him. He has all the tools and he's frightening when he plays with confidence.
...aggression...
Yeah, that's something I'd love him to show more of, more consistently. Play angry, Origi, because you've got the physique to do it.
He is the cat who walks by himself, and all roads are alike to him.

Offline d.arn

• Kopite
That little skill out on the left, when he got a free kick. Lovely.   :lickin

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
Best player on the pitch. His all-round game still needs refinement (as expected, he's 21) but he knows where the net is.

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
Best player on the pitch.
yep. he did well holding the ball up today and keeping the ball under pressure. Also on the end of quite a few fouls but picked himself back up. I don't think he needs to drop as deep as he was doing with his back to goal though. Needs to be making forward runs and making their CBs think
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Think he's on a goal scoring run at the moment, can see him getting a hat trick at some point.

Offline Haggis36

• purveyor of better gifs than trendisnotdestiny
  • Legacy Fan
Can't argue with his scoring record at the age of 21 and coming in and out of the team, can't argue at all. Not sure he "fits" what we're trying to do style wise, but he has plenty of tools at his disposal and has made an impact this season. Hard to see him being more than a back up though to be honest, which seems harsh given his scoring record, but there it is.

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Himself and Emre acquitted themselves very well tonight I thought.

Divi the standout though.

Offline Fairytale of 2005

• Legacy Fan
Himself and Emre acquitted themselves very well tonight I thought.

Divi the standout though.

Agreed, thought both were very good and the only real positives tonight.

Offline Anfield89

• Legacy Fan
Think he's on a goal scoring run at the moment, can see him getting a hat trick at some point.

Would of had one tonight a bit more conviction. Good game for him again hopefully keeps it going

Offline him_15

• Legacy Fan
Very delighted that Origi step up to prove himself in the absence of Mane. Hope he can continue this form and fight for a regular place for the first team.
Believer

Offline joekim87

• Truly gone shark fishing.....
  • Kopite
He's gonna be an asset against the lower teams. Win and hold possession for the likes of Gini, Phil and Bobby to run onto. Origi 2 Lukaku 0?

Offline Frizzo

• Having a Bad Hair Life.
  • Legacy Fan
Superb game from big Div.

Remember someone on here commenting on how poor his hold up play is.

Nonsense.

Offline Didi_ram

• Legacy Fan
  • Only 9900 kms away
Top class last night. No doubt that he is hitting a purple patch. Hopefully he contributes with goals in the last 7 games.

Offline harryc

• ane ;)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live in a Red and a White Kop
Divock really seemed up for it last night and looks like he might be finding his mojo at just the right time for us.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
He was definitely up for it. He has the ability and attributes to be top class. He just has to believe in himself and not allow himself to get bulleyed by average premier league defenders when he is stronger and quicker than them.

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Nice to see him on the score sheet again.

Hopefully he continues that trend until the end of the season!

Offline PhilV

• Has difficulty in getting it up, apparently.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Epic Swindler
Did great last night I thought, great to see him looking confident again!

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
He was ok... he's got a far higher level than this though...

Too many times he could have done better....
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
Thought in the second half he was outstanding
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline Aldo96

• Anny Roader
  • Scousers Rule The Country - Kop STH
Superb in the second half and a much much better all round performance than we've seen in a while.

Shame it was wasted by our idiocy, yet again.
Liverpool is a soul mate, you can never fall out of love.
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Offline Johnny B. Goode

• Currently flying solo.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • What planet is Garrincha from?
Oozing confidence. Incredible how crucial the mental side is. He and Coutinho look rejuvenated.
'You put Pele face-to-face with me and I'll tell him: Pelé - you, me, any so-and-so...we can't deal with Garrincha, he's better than all of us.' Eusebio

Offline adagara

• Kemlynite
Origi needs motivated playing time from Klopp, he need more minutes as a starter. He has everything of a striker, if Klopp trust him with more starting role can only boost his confidence & efficiency

Offline Suareznumber7

• Gullible. Lost in the modern world, thinks all tweets are true.
  • Legacy Fan
He has talked a fair bit these last couple of weeks and now needs to show his ability. I am a big fan of Origi and whilst he is young he is relatively well experienced and we need him to perform to the end of the season.

We may very well sign a striker next season so Origi cannot hope to be first choice or even first reserve if he goes a whole season with generally poor form.

If he can keep up the performances like he had yesterday he'll be doing ok. 

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
If he can keep up the performances like he had yesterday he'll be doing ok. 

He showed full confidence yesterday. Exactly what he needs to do and he backed up his words. Keep it up.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
He was ok... he's got a far higher level than this though...

Too many times he could have done better....

I think he'll hit a much higher level than last night, by the end of the season. I can see him scoring in most of the games we have left.

Offline Tony19:6

• Begets John 3:16
  • Legacy Fan
  • Born and Bred
Started slowly but picked up and won lots of headers and held it up very well (something he hasn't been doing), playing very well overall.

Regardless of the goal this is the standard he needs to keep up for the rest of the season.

Still can't see him being No1 for the club going forwards but useful back up if he keeps this level of performance up.
A Great man once said...
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and of making yourself available to receive a pass.
It is terribly simple."

http://twitter.com/Tony19_6

Offline HeartAndSoul

• OneWillBurn
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RedOrDead
That was more like it from Big Divock. The way he played last night was reminiscent of the way he was playing pre his leg injury. He was using his pace to great effect, defenders couldn't handle him physically and his linking up was pretty good aswell.

He's got everything you'd want in a striker, he's fast, strong, got good feet and he's decent in the air as well. Just need Klopp and Co to polish off the edges and we could have a very good player.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
I think he'll hit a much higher level than last night, by the end of the season. I can see him scoring in most of the games we have left.
Yes, I hope so..  he's done better the last two games, but there's still much more to come...
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline KurtVerbose

• Legacy Fan
  • Burp! ...excuse me.
I thought he was disappointing today. Don't know what was going on in his head but he didn't look as committed as he normally does.
You try me once you beg for more.

Offline KiNki

• Smicer devotee supreme, Sammy Lee impersonator extraordinaire.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • i am an_nik_ki.
    • http://hfdinfo.com/digital
I thought he was disappointing today. Don't know what was going on in his head but he didn't look as committed as he normally does.

he's timid but he's fit.

Sturridge has the movement and creativity, you can see the difference, but isn't fit and can't be relied upon.

Ings is broken.

and despite bobby's belter today, he doesn't have the pace to help us counter effectively.

It's a probablem for us.

Offline mallin9

• Legacy Fan
Love him but he was poor today.  Needs arrogance
You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline Rattleduser

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
gets a free pass today, had it tough first half.
PSN: white-of-my-eyes

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
he's timid but he's fit.

Sturridge has the movement and creativity, you can see the difference, but isn't fit and can't be relied upon.

Ings is broken.

and despite bobby's belter today, he doesn't have the pace to help us counter effectively.

It's a probablem for us.

Sums up our striking options unfortunately.

Divvy needs regular games too. Back end of last season there was a lad who looked like he was going to be a beast for us.