Author Topic: Chewer of Toffees, scourge of Barça, Peeler of Spuds, Arse kicker, Wolves slayer  (Read 664392 times)

Online eyescream

• ewes'cream
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Origi, chewer of Toffees, scourge of Barça, Peeler of Spuds, Arse kicker
« Reply #1280 on: December 15, 2016, 08:37:28 am »
I heard his big cock  gives  him  amazing balance.

Like a cheetah uses its tail

Lol mate, I'm not homophobic but, picture of a man with his dick wobbling around, is a bit too much.  ;D

Anyway, what I most like in him is how calm Divock looks most of the time.

Offline NaivetyinBlack

• Suffers from performative anxiety.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1281 on: December 15, 2016, 08:39:49 am »
The 'it's not sustainable' argument is so misleading in this case. Origi is not hitting peak form yet. He was thrust into first team after injuries to our front men and Sturridge. This run of goals he's picked up, it's not him running full cylinders yet. This is what was expected of Sturridge this season. Score even when it's clear you'll take some time to get into full flow.

Origi is doing the business and is not even at the level he was towards the end of last season, let alone his best form. Just you wait.

Offline dogeibbor

• Anny Roader
  • He wants to come
« Reply #1282 on: December 15, 2016, 08:44:55 am »
Stats this season is one goal every 109 minutes. Thats pretty damn good, especially considering a lot of the games he's just been a sub.

Offline Chalky Boots

• Legacy Fan
  • Neurotic Fan Fiction
« Reply #1283 on: December 15, 2016, 09:08:57 am »
You mean people like to praise a player after a great performance away at a tricky ground at 21 years of age. Hate the backhanded compliments some come out with ''He was good but x,y,z''. Just enjoy that he was integral part in a 3-0 victory.
It's perfectly reasonable to acknowledge that a player has done well with the caveat that there's areas that could do with refining/improving. Alternatively it's not cool to just criticise a player without qualifying that statement to some degree. At the end of the day it's a forum not a circle jerk.

Offline FrancisB

• Main Stander
« Reply #1284 on: December 15, 2016, 09:54:41 am »
Lol mate, I'm not homophobic but, picture of a man with his dick wobbling around, is a bit too much.  ;D

but is it (too much)? I think it's beautiful and tasty.

Offline FrancisB

• Main Stander
« Reply #1285 on: December 15, 2016, 09:55:26 am »
BTW good player.

Offline fowlermagic

• Ilittarate
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1286 on: December 15, 2016, 10:17:43 am »
I still prefer a false #9 leading the line as 5 goals in 5 is only............. :champ
I have a simple philosophy: Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi5-V75v-6I

Offline joezydudek

• Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1287 on: December 15, 2016, 11:15:52 am »
He's really good at kicking the ball in the goal. That'll do for me.

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
« Reply #1288 on: December 15, 2016, 11:30:49 am »
The 'it's not sustainable' argument is so misleading in this case. Origi is not hitting peak form yet. He was thrust into first team after injuries to our front men and Sturridge. This run of goals he's picked up, it's not him running full cylinders yet. This is what was expected of Sturridge this season. Score even when it's clear you'll take some time to get into full flow.

Origi is doing the business and is not even at the level he was towards the end of last season, let alone his best form. Just you wait.

Yes, but he's scored 5 in 5. No player on the planet can sustain that indefinitely. You don't need to be any sort of analytical genius to see that he's in a hot patch right now. The exciting thing is that it is easy to see ways for him to improve as a player.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1289 on: December 15, 2016, 11:31:59 am »
And to think he was voted as one of the worst players in Ligue 1 a few years ago? He's got a great future ahead of him.

:butt
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline SerbianScouser

• Far from world class.
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...All the best
« Reply #1290 on: December 15, 2016, 12:04:08 pm »
Since Villa game last season he scored 8 goals in 830 minutes of PL football. That's just insane.

Safe to say he really loves playing in this team.

Offline NaivetyinBlack

• Suffers from performative anxiety.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1291 on: December 15, 2016, 12:20:53 pm »
Yes, but he's scored 5 in 5. No player on the planet can sustain that indefinitely. You don't need to be any sort of analytical genius to see that he's in a hot patch right now. The exciting thing is that it is easy to see ways for him to improve as a player.

Indeed. And this hot patch is disregarding his absences and the fact that he was dropped at the start of season and had to immediately deliver once our players got injured. It's why his criticisms are just completely baffling to me. Like he is supposed to be this paragon of a striker who defends, tracks back, builds up play and scores goals, all while making sure he is the first choice in the team.

Doesn't shoot (or contribute) enough, they say. Fans spout absolute rubbish sometimes.

Offline Nessy76

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1292 on: December 15, 2016, 01:23:21 pm »
Indeed. And this hot patch is disregarding his absences and the fact that he was dropped at the start of season and had to immediately deliver once our players got injured. It's why his criticisms are just completely baffling to me. Like he is supposed to be this paragon of a striker who defends, tracks back, builds up play and scores goals, all while making sure he is the first choice in the team.

Doesn't shoot (or contribute) enough, they say. Fans spout absolute rubbish sometimes.

It's not really having a go at him, though. You can look at the world's best strikers and you'll notice certain things that they have in common. If a player is consistently going to score at a high volume throughout his career, then he's going to be taking a higher number of shots.

So I think what people are saying is, can we see Origi moving up to that level as a player, or is he just going through a spell of good luck? And while he's scoring goals it may not seem important, but for his and our long term interest, that's something that he can and should improve.

If you're a Liverpool fan, of course you should be excited about the prospect of Origi moving up to that elite level in a couple of years, but it is reasonable to say he's not yet as good as he could be. I expect Klopp would say the same thing. I hope Origi himself does, too.

He's a very young, inexperienced player. Of course he has room to develop. It doesn't follow that he will, so some people want to look at specific markers in the way he plays to try and see what his future is. If he can start taking more shots, it would point to him potentially being one of the best in the world.

That's not destructive or abusive, and nobody is saying he isn't playing well or should be dropped or anything else. He's getting coaching from Henry at international level, and he's a really interesting player to compare Divock to.

At Origi's age, Henry was playing on the wing. But he evolved his game and massively increased his shots on goal numbers to the point where he was arguably the best striker on the planet. There's every chance Divock can do something like that, too, but it's not going to happen overnight.

The most important thing at the moment is that he's playing and getting goals, every game at this level is a chunk more experience.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline Klippity Klopp

• LFC. For life! Yes! Not just for Kloppmas.....nooo.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1293 on: December 15, 2016, 01:36:31 pm »
I read he's got 17 goals in 21 starts for us.

Offline Purple Red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red, Green and White Army
« Reply #1294 on: December 15, 2016, 03:34:04 pm »
Woeful isn't he?

;D ;D ;D

Offline Binomial

• Anny Roader
  • Live Breath and Sleep LFC
« Reply #1295 on: December 15, 2016, 03:56:48 pm »
He can become one of the very best in the league in a few years.
"He's leaving because he's Guardiola's favourite. If it's anyone's fault, it's mine. I can't make myself shorter and learn Spanish." - Klopp on Gotze to Bayern

Offline simbo

• Kopite
« Reply #1296 on: December 15, 2016, 04:01:07 pm »

I doubt it mate, some of Those were scored in sub appreances

Offline Halcyon Lissome

• Scallion Homeys, Miscellany Shoo or Nicholas Mosely?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • “We murdered them 0-0.”
« Reply #1297 on: December 15, 2016, 04:15:17 pm »
He looked better in the second half when he was drifting towards the wings. I think that brings in the rest of the forward line as well. That was the beauty of them with Coutinho, the front 3 would just kill the opposition with their movement.
★              ★              ★              ★              ★
The best there is, the best there was, the best there ever will be.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1298 on: December 15, 2016, 04:26:22 pm »
Why is this a hot streak? He did it already before bitter injured him. He's a goal scorer and will only get better.

Offline CrasherKid79

• Crashedandburnedkid2017
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1299 on: December 15, 2016, 08:12:22 pm »
Absolutely top class tonight. This lad will score goals for us for years if we just give him the chance. A big fuck you to all the people who thought he stifled our attack in some way, he was immense tonight.

Yup, been a lot of shite on these boards the last few weeks about the lad. He will have dips at that age, but unlike the much vaunted "Raaaashfooorrrd" isn't having the luxury of being dipped in and out of the team due to him being the only fit striker.

Offline Chalky Boots

• Legacy Fan
  • Neurotic Fan Fiction
« Reply #1300 on: December 15, 2016, 08:20:21 pm »

Yep although I don't think the comedown to this hot streak is particularly bad. Admittedly there isn't a broad sample size but his goals per minute ratio must be around 120 minutes if you take into account last season as well. So even if he's not a gonna continue with another 5 in 5 there's a good chance it'll still be around 3 in 5.

Online Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #1301 on: December 15, 2016, 09:05:15 pm »
I bet Mane and Lallana love playing in the team with him, he drags defenders all over the place. For defenders probably the worst of all worlds is a big strong striker who can drop in and play as a target man one minute and then be running off the last man the next.

He is a rough diamond but has so much potential.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Canada Loves Anfield

• Everything you do is a balloon
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Born Under a Liverbird
« Reply #1302 on: December 15, 2016, 09:23:27 pm »
That pass for Mane was fantastic
If it acts like a cock and a banner appears on the kop with its name written down the shaft of a cock, it probably is...

Liverpool FC - Toronto Supporters Club: http://lfctoronto.com/

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #1303 on: December 15, 2016, 09:29:58 pm »
I bet Mane and Lallana love playing in the team with him, he drags defenders all over the place. For defenders probably the worst of all worlds is a big strong striker who can drop in and play as a target man one minute and then be running off the last man the next.

He is a rough diamond but has so much potential.

That's the thing. He can be so elegant at times you forget his size. Still a bit of a newly born gazelle at times but wiil get there sooner rather than later.

Offline AaronSingh25

• Never Going to Grow Old. Dis-
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1304 on: December 15, 2016, 10:02:19 pm »
Played better coming of the wing, and in turn Firmino looked brilliant back in the central role (he was poor out wide again).

Struggled yesterday in the first half, but really came to in the second half with more space.

Offline Another Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1305 on: December 16, 2016, 10:30:04 am »
Doing really well since he came in and I believe he can continue this form.

He has so much quality about him. Actually reminds me of Aubameyang physically and their style is similar. Obviously wants to play and believes he is ready to lead the line, others just don't know it yet. Huge player in the making.

Offline Bunter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1306 on: December 16, 2016, 10:31:51 am »
Jan Molby in the Echo: "Why Origi no longer reminds me of Adebayor"  ::)

Apart from skin colour and sharing a similar haircut at one point, I'm struggling to think of the likeness.

Offline Redshadow

• Legacy Fan
  • Wir schaffen es diesmal mit Herrn Klopp
« Reply #1307 on: December 16, 2016, 10:33:36 am »
I bet he's the only striker who is still criticized after making it 5 in 5 despite still young and not actually being the first choice. :D
Why is this a hot streak? He did it already before bitter injured him. He's a goal scorer and will only get better.

Indeed
Whatever an education is, it should make you a unique individual, not a conformist; it should furnish you with an original spirit to tackle big challenges; it should allow you to find values to road map through life; it should make you spiritually rich, a person who loves whatever you are doing, wherever you are.

Online rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #1308 on: December 16, 2016, 11:17:57 am »

think that's starts and subs.....

Offline Purple Red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red, Green and White Army
« Reply #1309 on: December 16, 2016, 03:16:48 pm »
think that's starts and subs.....

It makes that record all the more impressive considering he hasn't had an uninterrupted run in the team.

Offline Kop307

• Bets against Liverpool. "I could be talking utter fucking shit".
  • Kopite
« Reply #1310 on: December 16, 2016, 03:46:13 pm »
He's been good from a scoring standpoint since he's come into the team but I think our general play has suffered because he's very different to Firmino in that positon. That's not even down to Origi himself it's just the players around him need to get used to him more. He also has a tendency to drift onto Mane's side, leaving Firmino very isolated. 2nd half against Boro is was noticeable that Origi was drifting out to the left, giving Firmino licence to drift inside a lot more, meaning he had his best 45 in the last 5/6 games.

I think Origi will have a huge point to prove against Everton with Funes-Mori doing what he did last season. You can imagine Klopp will have Origi really fired up for this one, and I can see him scoring at least 1.

You'd be hard pressed to find a better 21 year old forward in the country, possibly Europe. His potential is massive but he's doing the business now. Keep it up big man.
There are 2 types of posters on RAWK - Those who have an opinion and post - and those who just comment on those who post. Have an opinion - grow up.

Online Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1311 on: December 16, 2016, 04:10:52 pm »
Really needs a better song. I quite liked Don't blame it on sunshine/Moonlight/GoodTimes/Origi
Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Offline LFC_NCL

• Main Stander
« Reply #1312 on: December 16, 2016, 05:53:03 pm »
just bear in mind though when i played career mode on fifa, after he just won his 3rd straight league title and champions league, i think he also scored a double hattrick in the cup final against the mancs too,  he turned moody and wanted to leave, so i sold him to cardiff for a reality check, so just have that in the back of your heads before you start singing his name

;)

Offline Nessy76

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1313 on: December 16, 2016, 06:02:10 pm »
Really needs a better song. I quite liked Don't blame it on sunshine/Moonlight/GoodTimes/Origi

I genuinely don't understand why it's not just...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/4GHN1Mu6VG0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/4GHN1Mu6VG0</a>

Stop. Divock. You can't stop Divock.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline Vinay

• West Coast privileges revoked due to jinxing activity. Considerably more greedier than yaow!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Ceux qui écrivent clairement ont des lecteurs.....
« Reply #1314 on: December 16, 2016, 06:09:52 pm »
Doing really well since he came in and I believe he can continue this form.

He has so much quality about him. Actually reminds me of Aubameyang physically and their style is similar. Obviously wants to play and believes he is ready to lead the line, others just don't know it yet. Huge player in the making.

Behave now. Aubameyang is top, first class striker with skills and guile and experience. Origi is just starting out...

Online Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #1315 on: December 16, 2016, 09:34:44 pm »
Behave now. Aubameyang is top, first class striker with skills and guile and experience. Origi is just starting out...

I don't think he's suggesting that Origi as at Aubameyang's level, just pointing out that they are similar in terms of style and physique. I think he's right, and with the right coaching and attitude then there's no reason why he can't be at that level in 2 or 3 years.

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #1316 on: December 16, 2016, 10:43:23 pm »
Hes the worst player in France, this guy. Lille got no use for him whatsoever. Best move him on sign him to a new 6 yr at the double.
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #1317 on: December 16, 2016, 10:56:14 pm »
Hope he smashes the living daylights out of Fumes Mori on Monday and bags a brace. The lad should be fired up.

Offline Severely

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We go again
« Reply #1318 on: December 17, 2016, 03:10:23 am »
I wonder if we won't see him played on the wing once Mane is gone in January. He's probably the only other player we have who has pace to burn on the wings, as well as the ability to consistently get into goalscoring positions.
HERE LIES JOSE MOURINHO

THE BALL WAS OVER THE LINE

R.I.P.

Offline IndianRed

• Legacy Fan
  • Derp Derp
« Reply #1319 on: December 17, 2016, 03:56:39 am »
I wonder if we won't see him played on the wing once Mane is gone in January. He's probably the only other player we have who has pace to burn on the wings, as well as the ability to consistently get into goalscoring positions.

Playing on the wings for us also involves putting in one heck of a defensive shift every game as Mane, Coutinho and Firmino can attest to. Origi might have the pace to burn and the goalscoring instincts (as does Sturridge) but just in terms of the sheer defensive workload Mane puts in each and every game to support Clyne, Origi would fall well short. Hopefully if Phil is fully fit by the time AFCON rolls in, I can see Origi continuing to lead the line with Bob and Phil on either side. We will lose some threat on the counter that we currently possess, but from a counter-pressing standpoint, there shouldn't be any drop off.