Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2100533 times)

Offline D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #24800 on: May 15, 2022, 11:57:17 pm »
The club are weird sometimes, but what do you expect them to do ? the seats could have been bought by genuine supporters, maybe by touts - who knows - they are not being used - so what ? no offence mate - but you have no right to be informed about anything.. its GDPR etc -
You what? GDPR? I’m not wanting information or to be informed about anything. Where have I indicated that? What a proper weird reply.

I’m asking for sod all in reality. I’m just alerting the club to the fact that four seats next to us have been empty all season apart from two games when there’s people desperate for tickets and demand is through the roof.

Touts. Yes exactly. If the seats are owned by touts, then why shouldn’t it be reported and dealt with by the club? Fan updates, a Season Ticket amnesty and numerous quotes from the club that they don’t want to see any seats go unsold, yet here’s four each game empty.

Doesn’t affect me whatsoever, but there’s people out there desperate for tickets and a big ticketing issue within the club and it perhaps would’ve been nice to see them maybe take the issue on board and at least ask for the details of the seats so that they could look into the possibility of touting, etc.
Twitter - @ElmDag - 19 League Titles • 8 FA Cups • 9 Football League Cups • 16 FA Charity Shields • 6 UEFA European Cups • 3 UEFA Cups • 4 UEFA European Super Cups • 1 FIFA Club World Cup

Offline Johnny Foreigner

• King of the Trabbies. Major Mod Thruster.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #24801 on: May 16, 2022, 12:06:28 am »
You what? GDPR? I’m not wanting information or to be informed about anything. Where have I indicated that? What a proper weird reply.

I’m asking for sod all in reality. I’m just alerting the club to the fact that four seats next to us have been empty all season apart from two games when there’s people desperate for tickets and demand is through the roof.

Touts. Yes exactly. If the seats are owned by touts, then why shouldn’t it be reported and dealt with by the club? Fan updates, a Season Ticket amnesty and numerous quotes from the club that they don’t want to see any seats go unsold, yet here’s four each game empty.

Doesn’t affect me whatsoever, but there’s people out there desperate for tickets and a big ticketing issue within the club and it perhaps would’ve been nice to see them maybe take the issue on board and at least ask for the details of the seats so that they could look into the possibility of touting, etc.

no worries. my point being that the people bought the tickets might be dead/touts/stopped going the game or moved to china.. you will not or should not get anything more than a generic reply fromt the club as it is not your matter
It’s not even about individuality, it’s about the team. Our game was based on his controlling of the tempo. Squeeze the life out of the opposition and then strike. That is our game. Like a pack of pythons.

Offline D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #24802 on: May 16, 2022, 12:14:37 am »
no worries. my point being that the people bought the tickets might be dead/touts/stopped going the game or moved to china.. you will not or should not get anything more than a generic reply fromt the club as it is not your matter
They could reply and ask for the details of the seats and advise that they’ll look into it? You know, actually be consistent in taking any possible ticketing misuse on board and maybe deal with it. That’s what the Season Ticket amnesty and fan update was all about, wasn’t it?

I couldn’t care less who owns them, where they are, whether they’re still alive or why the seats aren’t being used, but all the possible reasons you listed are surely good enough reasons for the club to address why the seats are empty when we’ve got an out of hand Season Ticket waiting list and thousands of people desperate to get tickets, who can’t.

I don’t want details from the club. I don’t even want the outcome of a possible investigation. I just want tickets in the right hands of the right supporters and if those tickets are in the wrong hands for whatever the reason, then it’d be nice for the club to practice what they preach rather than just dismissing the whole thing like you are.
Twitter - @ElmDag - 19 League Titles • 8 FA Cups • 9 Football League Cups • 16 FA Charity Shields • 6 UEFA European Cups • 3 UEFA Cups • 4 UEFA European Super Cups • 1 FIFA Club World Cup

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24803 on: May 16, 2022, 10:09:27 am »

Anyone have a link to the hallmap for Wolves?

Offline fowler_dk

• Kemlynite
« Reply #24804 on: May 16, 2022, 12:50:49 pm »
Have any of you had any issues when distributing a ticket? I just transferred my husbands ticket to my son as I am taking him to the game on Sunday but I received an email with my seat number and this is also the information that is on the ticket when I download it to the NFC pass.

I have of course checked my account to make sure that I did not distribute the wrong ticket but it says distributed to my son when I open my husbands ticket.

This is likely what also happened when I took my son to the game against Man U as my ticket disappeared when I scanned my son into the ground. I did not check the seats at that time but this time I just noticed that both my ticket and the one distributed to my son has the same seat number. Last time I had to leave a devastated 6 year old who does not speak any English inside the ground at his first visit to Anfield while I had to run to get some help as the stewards at the turnstile could not help me or let my son out as there were no door and I do not want to repeat this at his second visit.

I have contacted Liverpool to get the right link but as they usually take some time answering I wondered if any else had experienced this and know how to solve it.

Offline walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #24805 on: May 16, 2022, 01:43:11 pm »
Have any of you had any issues when distributing a ticket? I just transferred my husbands ticket to my son as I am taking him to the game on Sunday but I received an email with my seat number and this is also the information that is on the ticket when I download it to the NFC pass.

I have of course checked my account to make sure that I did not distribute the wrong ticket but it says distributed to my son when I open my husbands ticket.

This is likely what also happened when I took my son to the game against Man U as my ticket disappeared when I scanned my son into the ground. I did not check the seats at that time but this time I just noticed that both my ticket and the one distributed to my son has the same seat number. Last time I had to leave a devastated 6 year old who does not speak any English inside the ground at his first visit to Anfield while I had to run to get some help as the stewards at the turnstile could not help me or let my son out as there were no door and I do not want to repeat this at his second visit.

I have contacted Liverpool to get the right link but as they usually take some time answering I wondered if any else had experienced this and know how to solve it.

Did you log in from your husbands account? if you logged in from your member account and selected his ticket your still distributing your ticket, its a bad user experience that makes you think you can distribute another ticket you bought but from your account you can only distribute your own ticket no matter what you select

Offline fowler_dk

• Kemlynite
« Reply #24806 on: May 16, 2022, 02:31:37 pm »
Did you log in from your husbands account? if you logged in from your member account and selected his ticket your still distributing your ticket, its a bad user experience that makes you think you can distribute another ticket you bought but from your account you can only distribute your own ticket no matter what you select

I did it from my own account. So I guess I can recall the ticket and then distribute it to my son from my husbands account.

I hope Liverpool sort this so that it does not look like you distribute another ticket than your own. When I open the details it shows very clearly under my husbands ticket on my account that it has been distributed and nothing shows under mine.

Thank you for your help

Offline Minore

• Late Night Cruiser of Swedish *ahem* "TV" Channels.
  • Kopite
    • Spirit of Shankly
« Reply #24807 on: May 16, 2022, 02:42:43 pm »
Still haven't recieved any e-mail yet if the payment has been succesful or not for the renewal of the membership. Anyone else in the same boat?

Offline donnerz

• Main Stander
« Reply #24808 on: May 16, 2022, 03:52:39 pm »
Still haven't recieved any e-mail yet if the payment has been succesful or not for the renewal of the membership. Anyone else in the same boat?
I’ve only had 1 out of 2 payments taken out so far.

Offline Malachys15

• Main Stander
« Reply #24809 on: May 16, 2022, 04:43:08 pm »
I was successful in the ballot for Wolves but had a complete nightmare on my part and ended up missing the initial Ticket Sale. I ended up getting an Adult and Junior (£9 ticket In Annie Upper) together though in the free for all sale the following day. Do you think the club would let me or  tell me to get lost if I rang them up and told them that I’d pay the difference if they let me change it to an Adult? Anyone hardly any experience of this.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2022, 05:16:52 pm by Malachys15 »

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24810 on: May 16, 2022, 04:50:53 pm »
I was successful in the ballot for Wolves but had a complete nightmare on my part and ended up missing the initial Ticket Sale. I ended up getting an Adult and Young Adult (£9 ticket) together though in the free for all sale the following day. Do you think the club would let me or  tell me to get lost if I rang them up and told them that I’d pay the difference if they let me change it to an Adult? Anyone hardly any experience of this.

Adults can use Young adults this season. Just transfer to email address.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #24811 on: May 16, 2022, 04:50:56 pm »
I was successful in the ballot for Wolves but had a complete nightmare on my part and ended up missing the initial Ticket Sale. I ended up getting an Adult and Young Adult (£9 ticket) together though in the free for all sale the following day. Do you think the club would let me or  tell me to get lost if I rang them up and told them that I’d pay the difference if they let me change it to an Adult? Anyone hardly any experience of this.
the club are waving all additional charges, just go the game as normal and you'll be fine

Offline Malachys15

• Main Stander
« Reply #24812 on: May 16, 2022, 04:56:59 pm »
Adults can use Young adults this season. Just transfer to email address.
[/quot
the club are waving all additional charges, just go the game as normal and you'll be fine
e]

Thank you for the quick responses lads, greatly appreciated. I see that I am able to diustribute them by email.
Apologies, I actually meant to say the £9 ticket was a 'Junior' ticket and not 'Young Adult'. Do you know if this is the same for this or would it be different for Junior? Would save some stress and hardship if it is!

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24813 on: May 16, 2022, 04:57:42 pm »

Thank you for the quick responses lads, greatly appreciated. I see that I am able to diustribute them by email.
Apologies, I actually meant to say the £9 ticket was a 'Junior' ticket and not 'Young Adult'. Do you know if this is the same for this or would it be different for Junior? Would save some stress and hardship if it is!

it's the same mate

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24814 on: May 16, 2022, 05:01:50 pm »
it's the same mate
yeah you'll be sound lad

Offline Malachys15

• Main Stander
« Reply #24815 on: May 16, 2022, 05:06:47 pm »
That's great Lads, I'm delighted, thanks for the info.

Offline timmit

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #24816 on: May 16, 2022, 07:39:36 pm »
Just wanna say the biggest issue is the way people view tickets

Just because a ticket is in your name does not mean it is yours to do as you please with.

The club view it as a license you have where you have an agreement that YOU will use that seat for a fixture, not your pal or whoever else you see fit

Just because you have a season ticket or a members card with 13+ or whatever doesn't mean you own it in the clubs eyes. I suppose you could say you rent the seat, and you have to follow the owners (the club) rules on subletting

Totally agree with this 100%.

And yes I'm not just sitting on a moral high ground. We've all done it. I've passed things on, and I've had things passed on to me.

But if you're happy to get a spare from a mate then you cant moan about missing out on tickets, because as 30fiver says, people think they have a divine right to do whatever they want with their ticket. IMO, the club should be the only people that allocate tickets. But until we can 100% determine that the person who sits in the seat is the one who gets the credit then this will carry on.

I've got full home cup credits for at least 5-6 years. Do you think I'm gonna give a ticket back to the club if  (god forbid) I cant make a game? Am I shite. Because then I'm off the ladder. Despite hundreds, maybe thousands also not attending but passing on rather than handing back.

Until the club fix this, we will continue in the same situation that we have no. I'm no messiah by the way, I don't have the solution
We are the Champions , Champions of Europe

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24817 on: May 17, 2022, 03:14:16 pm »
A few hospitality seats added for Wolves now at £780 a pop  :o
But it's ok, because you get a meal and a program.

Offline GWats77

• Anny Roader
« Reply #24818 on: May 17, 2022, 03:57:00 pm »

Quails eggs, oysters, and frois gras for starters, with a magnum bottle of bollinger 62 for half time.

Absolutely scandalous that there is no salt bae!!!

ha ha

Offline wild_wild_wild

• Main Stander
« Reply #24819 on: May 18, 2022, 07:49:33 pm »
So what do we think the chances are in the additional members sale tomorrow… 🤞🤔🦄💩

Offline Lfc1105

• Main Stander
  • This Is Anfield
« Reply #24820 on: May 18, 2022, 08:07:30 pm »
So what do we think the chances are in the additional members sale tomorrow… 🤞🤔🦄💩

Prob 3 tickets and 10.000 people trying to get in to get them.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #24821 on: May 18, 2022, 08:24:15 pm »

At one time, the club used to confirm how many tickets were on sale. Id like a bit more transparency.

I tend to swerve the late availability sale and go for the f5 tactic right until kick off. Gonna be tough this one.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24822 on: May 18, 2022, 08:55:42 pm »
At one time, the club used to confirm how many tickets were on sale. Id like a bit more transparency.

I tend to swerve the late availability sale and go for the f5 tactic right until kick off. Gonna be tough this one.
the club have absolutely no transparency when it comes to home tickets

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24823 on: May 18, 2022, 09:02:26 pm »
I'd snap your hands off for that at Paris to guarantee a seat :)

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24824 on: May 18, 2022, 09:13:46 pm »

there's less than 60 tickets, so they'll be gone in seconds
YNWA.

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24825 on: May 19, 2022, 01:02:54 am »
there's less than 60 tickets, so they'll be gone in seconds

Is that an actual figure?

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #24826 on: May 19, 2022, 08:27:23 am »

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24827 on: May 19, 2022, 08:39:47 am »
Yup

Has there been an announcement confirming this figure

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24828 on: May 19, 2022, 08:49:51 am »

No - but he isnt wrong

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24829 on: May 19, 2022, 08:50:58 am »
No - but he isnt wrong

Ok cool, thanks for the info. Won’t ask any more  :)

Offline sheepfest

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #24830 on: May 19, 2022, 08:51:02 am »
Counting the seat plan

Offline Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #24831 on: May 19, 2022, 09:04:55 am »
A lot more available than I thought there would be for Wolves.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24832 on: May 19, 2022, 09:08:44 am »
under 60 returns, but a lot of unsold ones in upper main the club saved for the late sales - good news

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24833 on: May 19, 2022, 09:47:09 am »

I’m guessing people aren’t going to share the seat plan. Don’t know how people get it before the sale even starts!

Offline sheepfest

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #24834 on: May 19, 2022, 10:03:16 am »
I’m guessing people aren’t going to share the seat plan. Don’t know how people get it before the sale even starts!
I might be wrong but think you need to have been in the local sale to see it and have saved it.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24835 on: May 19, 2022, 10:40:16 am »
I might be wrong but think you need to have been in the local sale to see it and have saved it.

Nah you don't - ain't hard to figure out they all follow the same format, it's worked since the Wolves game behind closed doors but only from blabber mouths on twitter has it started doing the rounds in recent months

Oh well, 1 hole in the sponge that is the security of the LFC ticket site has been 'patched', few hundred to go yet

The best one was the bulk sales earlier this season and the 10k Palace game where you could checkout before the sale even started - clowns in that place, they clocked that one around Christmas been long patched

Offline sheepfest

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #24836 on: May 19, 2022, 10:58:02 am »
Nah you don't - ain't hard to figure out they all follow the same format, it's worked since the Wolves game behind closed doors but only from blabber mouths on twitter has it started doing the rounds in recent months

Oh well, 1 hole in the sponge that is the security of the LFC ticket site has been 'patched', few hundred to go yet

The best one was the bulk sales earlier this season and the 10k Palace game where you could checkout before the sale even started - clowns in that place, they clocked that one around Christmas been long patched
Interesting thanks. Pity the early checkout cant work today!

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #24837 on: May 19, 2022, 11:02:29 am »
9 minutes, there goes that then. FFS
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24838 on: May 19, 2022, 11:03:16 am »
9 minutes, there goes that then. FFS

Over an hour for me. You did well

Offline wild_wild_wild

• Main Stander
« Reply #24839 on: May 19, 2022, 11:03:28 am »
Big up the F5ing Reds for the next few days...