Author Topic: Black Mirror Now on Netflix. Use spoiler tags.  (Read 59825 times)

Online Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
Re: Black Mirror Now on Netflix. Use spoiler tags.
« Reply #600 on: June 21, 2023, 07:31:50 am »
I was spoiled for episode 5. YouTube can go fuck itself. Putting spoilers in the thumbnail and the title is fucked up. What’s the point of writing *spoiler* in the title and then writing the spoiler? That’s why when I match a Marvel or DC movie I avoid YouTube for a few days beforehand.

I think we have a plot for the first episode of the next season.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #601 on: June 21, 2023, 05:52:22 pm »
Seen first two of the new season. Really enjoyed episode 2…if enjoyed is the best description…

Online Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #602 on: July 2, 2023, 09:26:30 pm »
Just cathing up on unseen episodes

Smithereens - Such brilliant, 3powerful television, Andrew Scott is an incredible actor, cant believe he doesn't get more work.

As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline wz4jc3

• Legacy Fan
  • 'You'll Never Walk Alone.'
    • Teach Maths
« Reply #603 on: July 24, 2023, 08:25:22 am »
I am finally going to give BM a go. Is it recommended to watch them in order, or as a mate of mine has said, watch the latest couple of series first before going back to the originals? Tia

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #604 on: July 24, 2023, 08:56:18 am »
I am finally going to give BM a go. Is it recommended to watch them in order, or as a mate of mine has said, watch the latest couple of series first before going back to the originals? Tia

Each one is a self contained episodes with a few Easter eggs dotted around the later ones. There was a definite style change between the Channel 4 ones and the Netflix ones but there really isn't a preferred way of watching them. 

Offline wz4jc3

• Legacy Fan
  • 'You'll Never Walk Alone.'
    • Teach Maths
« Reply #605 on: July 24, 2023, 06:29:21 pm »
Each one is a self contained episodes with a few Easter eggs dotted around the later ones. There was a definite style change between the Channel 4 ones and the Netflix ones but there really isn't a preferred way of watching them. 
Fair enough - thanks.