Author Topic: Happy Summer Solstice (thats the start of summer...  (Read 2011 times)

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
Happy Summer Solstice (thats the start of summer...
« on: June 21, 2018, 05:48:20 pm »
...Nick)

Forget Stonehenge - Dancing around the cast iron men of Crosby(née debtors retreat) Marina and the local past time of, offering out of your neighbour, to the left, is the local tradition, apparently -  Is the thing to be doing this start of summer.

Enjoy ourselves. Enjoy the summer. It's here!

Have a long'un.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Happy Summer Solstice (thats the start of summer...
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2018, 06:24:05 pm »
Have a great one.
Make it one to remember.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2018, 07:34:31 pm »
Played Chops, it's a gorgeous evening as well.
Cheers  :hally

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2018, 07:36:07 pm »
Even warmer this weekend John.

Barby weekend.

I just need to find my Chrystal Ken  :P
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2018, 09:17:50 pm »
PLEASE PLAY AUDIO TO ACCOMPANY GIF.

THANK YOU AND ENJOY THE SHOW

[img width= height= alt=giphy-6b500bd8eb2b505fa.gif" border="0]https://s1.gifyu.com/images/giphy-6b500bd8eb2b505fa.gif[/img]

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/le2gc-I9w8I" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/le2gc-I9w8I</a>

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2018, 09:19:02 pm »
Nights  are drawing in...

(Not actually true... it gets darker later for the next couple of days, but the day length gets shorter as it gets darker later).
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2018, 10:13:21 pm »

:lmao

Fucking hell!

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2018, 11:47:39 pm »
It's not summer till WIMBLEDON  start's and some cokehead is singing to keep the crowd entertained on Centre Court.

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2018, 05:41:14 am »

:D   :wellin

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2018, 05:45:57 am »

(Not actually true... it gets darker later for the next couple of days, but the day length gets shorter as it gets darker later).

Yep, it's couple of weeks into August when you do notice the nights starting to draw in.
#Sausages

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2018, 08:01:36 am »

:wellin :lmao
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2018, 08:34:44 am »

[img width= height= alt=giphy-6b500bd8eb2b505fa.gif" border="0]https://s1.gifyu.com/images/giphy-6b500bd8eb2b505fa.gif[/img]

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/le2gc-I9w8I" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/le2gc-I9w8I</a>

;D

We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2018, 07:55:41 pm »

This is a good place to check out:

https://www.timeanddate.com/sun/uk/liverpool

Personally I notice the change by about mid July, but then my SAD is hyper sensitive because my OCD has made me delve far too much into this sort of thing. ;D
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2018, 08:00:51 pm »
I’m fucking destroyed right now...

I tend to wake up at about 4.15am when it starts getting dark...
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2018, 11:13:29 am »
Weirdos.
He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .