Author Topic: Porto (A)  (Read 95452 times)

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Porto (A)
« Reply #240 on: January 19, 2018, 04:14:50 pm »
So will they refund postage if your selected to collect in Porto
Automatic refund

Offline Paullfc95

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #241 on: January 19, 2018, 04:18:28 pm »
So if you buy say 4 tickets in one go, if your booking gets chose you all have to pick them up? So it's all or none?

Offline JRC_

• Legacy Fan
  • We Are Liverpool
« Reply #242 on: January 19, 2018, 04:19:31 pm »
So if you buy say 4 tickets in one go, if your booking gets chose you all have to pick them up? So it's all or none?

Correct

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #243 on: January 19, 2018, 04:34:21 pm »
Correct

And do all of the people in the booking go and collect separate? Or lead booker? Or all of you have to go together?

EDIT: Sorry just read it, ignore me,
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 04:36:08 pm by Craig S »

Offline elmothered1

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #244 on: January 19, 2018, 04:55:40 pm »
its a bit daft there could be a hell of a lot more than 200 people having to collect tickets. not that many buy a single i would guess. as long as they do the pick up near the bars it wont be so bad!

Offline msarfaraaz

• Main Stander
« Reply #245 on: January 19, 2018, 04:56:41 pm »
I have 2 credits, not booked anything yet as tickets are not guaranteed, what details do i give for travel dates and accommodation in this case?

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #246 on: January 19, 2018, 05:03:31 pm »
I guess they know how many each person booked so maybe it will amount to just 80 lead bookers being selected and that will equate to 200 tickets...or whatever.

I just hope it is central and easy given we're only there for the day and would actually like to see some of he city!
We are a team of one half.

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #247 on: January 19, 2018, 05:06:51 pm »
all in the upper tier s46 - s50

It’s in the upper tier, highlighted in grey

https://footballtripper.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/estadio-do-dragao-porto-seating-plan.jpg

Cheers both, anyone know if that's accessible right the way through as one section?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #248 on: January 19, 2018, 05:08:34 pm »
I have 2 credits, not booked anything yet as tickets are not guaranteed, what details do i give for travel dates and accommodation in this case?

I did this for Seville and just wrote "not yet organised" or something like that.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline msarfaraaz

• Main Stander
« Reply #249 on: January 19, 2018, 05:40:41 pm »
I did this for Seville and just wrote "not yet organised" or something like that.

Cheers. Thanks

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky
« Reply #250 on: January 19, 2018, 06:54:16 pm »

Just Google travel and hotel, they'll never check
I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed,
A wound that will not heal, a heart that cannot feel.
Hoping that the horror will recede,
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed.........JUSTICE.

Offline kevlumley

• Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #251 on: January 19, 2018, 07:28:12 pm »
Final would be roughly 25% one finalist, 25% the other, then 50% for UEFA to divvy out amongst themselves, sponsors, corporates and ballot. So LFC would get about 17K and fans would see a percentage of that once they had sorted all their people out. You'd be surprised how many were left after all the sorting everyone else out.

Offline wewonit5timesinistanbul

• Kopite
« Reply #252 on: January 19, 2018, 08:41:29 pm »

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #253 on: January 19, 2018, 09:11:19 pm »
Does it say anywhere that the STH/members/FCH registered on the account needs to be the same as the person collecting in order to keep the credit?
Or is it the same as last time, as long as you enter the details of the one collecting/attend all’s good?

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #254 on: January 20, 2018, 06:40:34 am »
As stated before Home fan prices
http://www.fcporto.pt/en/noticias/Pages/bilhetes-fcp-liverpool-ucl-oitavos.aspx

From what I've been told the members with Dragon seats are
ST holders and then the higher price is there normal membership. As away fans arnt either of those Porto feel they can set a 3rd price for away fans classed as general tickets which they want to charge us 80 euros. This is what the club are arguing about as Porto are not selling tickets for this fixture to general public so most they should be charging us  is the higher of the 2 home membership prices.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 09:54:22 am by nickyd186 »
What we achieve in life, echos in eternity

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #255 on: January 20, 2018, 09:51:12 am »
ST holders and then the higher price is there normal membership. As away fans arnt either of those Porto feel they can set a 3rd price for away fans classed as general tickets which they want to charge us 80 euros. This is what the club are arguing about as Porto are not selling tickets for this fixture to general public so most they should be charging us AT most  is the higher of the 2 home membership prices.
Cheeky fuckers, is there not a rule on this or is that just over here?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 10:49:39 am by redgriffin73 »

Offline Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #256 on: January 20, 2018, 10:28:37 am »
do we think it is likely to drop to 1?
We're the kings of Europe, the pride of Merseyside, we'll fight for no surrender, we'll fight for Shankly's pride.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #257 on: January 20, 2018, 10:38:03 am »
do we think it is likely to drop to 1?

With a late announcement and perhaps €80 a ticket there’s a chance.. but I’d imagine it’ll sell out on 2.

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #258 on: January 20, 2018, 10:50:16 am »
From the games needed for credit, only Dortmund gave us a bigger allocation, 3.4k. Mancs gave us 3,117. And I imagine more corps and sponsors would have dipped in for the Mancs game.

So I think there's a chance it will drop to one.

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #259 on: January 20, 2018, 11:00:38 am »
More than enough credits.
Day Trip booked.
Day off work sorted.
Already got enough Euros at home.
Was thinking this was a nice and cheap (ish) one and now talk of 80euro for a ticket!?

The ticket would be almost 30% of my day trip!

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #260 on: January 20, 2018, 12:24:17 pm »
ST holders and then the higher price is there normal membership. As away fans arnt either of those Porto feel they can set a 3rd price for away fans classed as general tickets which they want to charge us 80 euros. This is what the club are arguing about as Porto are not selling tickets for this fixture to general public so most they should be charging us  is the higher of the 2 home membership prices.
They should be kicked out of the competition if so. Wouldn't expect anything less from an absolute twat of a country that spawned the fuckin wankers that are greasy haired fairy Ronaldo and the negative whinging gobshite Mourinho. £500 a ticket for visitors section in Anfield Road if they do this as none of ours will be on general sale either. FUCK OFF PORTO

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #261 on: January 20, 2018, 02:04:59 pm »
I am glad the club are complaining. It sounds like it is impossible for away fans to be Dragon Club members but if it is just the same as STH and members, then we should be allowed to pay that price IMO.

However, knowing UEFA, they won't care....  :-\

I am more pleased that once again Utd have said they will pay the difference for fans travelling to Seville if they won't budge, so it would look very bad if LFC don't do the same...

Not often I support Utd as a club, but that's twice this season I have applauded them.  :-X (Not that the visas affected me as I didn't go)

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #262 on: January 20, 2018, 02:38:43 pm »
I am glad the club are complaining. It sounds like it is impossible for away fans to be Dragon Club members but if it is just the same as STH and members, then we should be allowed to pay that price IMO.

I am more pleased that once again Utd have said they will pay the difference for fans travelling to Seville if they won't budge, so it would look very bad if LFC don't do the same...

Not often I support Utd as a club, but that's twice this season I have applauded them.  :-X (Not that the visas affected me as I didn't go)
If Porto do this, we can do the same to their fans. None of this bullshit 'we are Liverpool be the better person' bullshit. Lets do EXACTLY what the Mancs did to Sevilla. Lets charge Porto 75% more than our top priced ticket if they do that to us. Tit for tat, only way these stupid European teams will fuckin learn not to take the piss out of English teams' supporters! So £59 + 75% = approx £105 for Porto fans if they do go ahead with their despicable attempts to scam us.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #263 on: January 20, 2018, 02:46:42 pm »
Only if LFC to pay the difference for us or we still lose out!

Offline sharkeyb

• Would pay to see a Mason's willy, but not more than £35.
  • Legacy Fan
  • He's on the floor
« Reply #264 on: January 20, 2018, 04:35:40 pm »
hopefully be able to get a couple in the two credit sale,
would much prefer a morning sale though!
Sir, the cash monies?

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #265 on: January 20, 2018, 05:10:00 pm »
hopefully be able to get a couple in the two credit sale,
would much prefer a morning sale though!
It is in the morning, the sale starts @ 1100.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline lewisfvv

• Kemlynite
« Reply #266 on: January 20, 2018, 05:20:49 pm »
I've got a couple of mates thinking of going to this who won't get tickets in our end. Tickets in their end are currently available on Viagogo for £46 - but it says you can't access the site in the UK.

I can get on the site using a VPN and setting my location as France. I get all the way through to the payment and delivery page and I can set the delivery address to my home address in the UK.

I'm just wondering if anyone has tried anything like this before or knows of any risks in using Viagogo. Are they likely to contact after a few days saying they can't deliver to the UK? Are they reputable or are they one of the sites that sells tickets they don't actually have?

Just weighing up whether its worthwhile going through with it.

Cheers.

Lad its impossible to buy, was gonna send to a mate who lives abroad and they just kept on rejecting my purchase after confirming the sale

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #267 on: January 20, 2018, 05:27:07 pm »

I'm glad to see the club fighting on our behalf and Utd as well.
I've had my Visa reimbursed (about £120) and hopefully if Porto don't budge potentially 40euro from a ticket.

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #268 on: January 20, 2018, 05:45:45 pm »
Does it say anywhere that the STH/members/FCH registered on the account needs to be the same as the person collecting in order to keep the credit?
Or is it the same as last time, as long as you enter the details of the one collecting/attend all’s good?

According to page 7, it remains as is.

http://assets.lfcimages.com/uploads/3374__3923__147715_howtobuyticketseuro_away_2017.pdf

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #269 on: January 20, 2018, 06:16:32 pm »
According to page 7, it remains as is.

http://assets.lfcimages.com/uploads/3374__3923__147715_howtobuyticketseuro_away_2017.pdf

Cheers.
But that doesn’t stop tout in any way..? all they need is the details of the buyer and they can still keep the credit and do the same thing over and over again...

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #270 on: January 20, 2018, 06:17:26 pm »
Yep!  :-\  >:(

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #271 on: January 20, 2018, 07:15:48 pm »

Offline sharkeyb

• Would pay to see a Mason's willy, but not more than £35.
  • Legacy Fan
  • He's on the floor
« Reply #272 on: January 20, 2018, 08:03:18 pm »
It is in the morning, the sale starts @ 1100.
I ment an 815 sale
Sir, the cash monies?

Offline UsuallyDisgruntled

• Main Stander
« Reply #273 on: January 20, 2018, 08:29:58 pm »
Is it just me or does it not say how many tickets you can buy at a time in the second sale?

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #274 on: January 20, 2018, 08:32:45 pm »
Is it just me or does it not say how many tickets you can buy at a time in the second sale?

10 in the first, 4 in the second and 4 in the third.

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/tickets-availability

Offline away.days

• .numbered
  • Main Stander
« Reply #275 on: January 21, 2018, 09:58:12 am »
If anyone has a spare PM. Booked everyting already :)

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #276 on: January 21, 2018, 10:15:53 am »
Cheers.
But that doesn’t stop tout in any way..? all they need is the details of the buyer and they can still keep the credit and do the same thing over and over again...

Depends on how you view touting I think?

If you're OK with a group of friends/family having say 2 cards with full credits and sharing around (for example to save costs/who has free time from work/who's been to a place already or not been etc) then it still works for them. Very likely this is face value sales. Some who want credits in their own name will still have a problem with this because it's not a true reflection of who actually goes - but I think most are generally OK with this - especially with Euro Aways because not many can afford an entire campaign.

It will stop the ones who buy a ticket and don't go. (Yeah - there are a few of these each year especially for big allocations like Beşiktaş). They won't get the credit.

If you're talking someone who fancies trying to get £200 or £500 by selling his pair to (for example) 2 lads who live in Porto and it's their dream one off event who will pay any amount then this makes it more difficult and does to a point try and cause problems for that - which I think is what people mainly think of when they say touting.

It won't stop it. But it makes it harder. If you're a tout for the above scenario you've got to advertise upfront (without tickets in hand), have a good enough history to show you're credible for them to trust you, you've got to get their personal details and ultimately you've got to get them to give you the money up front (or at least some upfront to minimise your risk that they decide against going). If they do pay and are a no show or mess up the collection then you lose your credit so you can't take that risk on too many people you don't know - and it's only those you don't know who will be willing to pay silly money. It's all doable but I think it does help to combat some of the problems.

But then it's also really annoying for those short on time for example doing a day trip because you will likely have to travel from one end of the city to another and wait an hour in a queue. Putting your trust in our ticket office as well - we've seen yesterday with the U18 game at Anfield it didn't go to plan. It's a waste of time (that we've paid for and should be enjoying).

Always ways around it. Could go out there - collect with your ID - then still sell on - essentially a free holiday.

One thing the club will learn is how many go to the game on their own ticket. I just hope they don't keep doing it. I want to enjoy my time.

Anyway - enjoy the Superbock everyone.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 10:18:12 am by davidsteventon »

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky
« Reply #277 on: January 22, 2018, 03:10:10 pm »
Anyone on the one nighter with Sports Options, the 4* hotel is Vila Gale I'm being told.
I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed,
A wound that will not heal, a heart that cannot feel.
Hoping that the horror will recede,
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed.........JUSTICE.

Offline cheshiremike

• Podcast/Youtube Addict. Sworn enema of CheshireDave
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #278 on: January 22, 2018, 03:13:33 pm »
Anyone on the one nighter with Sports Options, the 4* hotel is Vila Gale I'm being told.

I am just doing the day trip with them again but couple of my mates are doing the one night gig.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #279 on: January 22, 2018, 04:16:17 pm »

We're on it, that's what I was told. Looks fine to me