Author Topic: Autocup  (Read 533589 times)

Offline D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Re: Autocup
« Reply #760 on: June 19, 2018, 02:18:43 pm »
Reading between the lines then, and that we should be grateful in their eyes, you could probably summise that this is one of the first pre-cursors to scrapping members loyalty
It’s okay mate, they’ve taken my feedback on board and will forward it to the relevant people. Yeah right.

Bit of a pointless exercise contacting them and exchanging several messages I know, but made me feel better if nothing else.

One thing for sure is I wouldn’t be expecting them to expand on loyalty sales or cross season loyalty any time soon, if at all.
Twitter - @ElmDag - 19 League Titles • 8 FA Cups • 9 Football League Cups • 16 FA Charity Shields • 6 UEFA European Cups • 3 UEFA Cups • 4 UEFA European Super Cups • 1 FIFA Club World Cup

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #761 on: June 19, 2018, 02:19:13 pm »
Reading between the lines then, and that we should be grateful in their eyes, you could probably summise that this is one of the first pre-cursors to scrapping members loyalty

Not if you sign up for the Platinum or Gold membership!!
For only £74,99 or £99,99 you are guaranteed X amout of tickets each season!

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
  • L-I-V, E-R-P, Double O L, Liverpool FC
« Reply #762 on: June 19, 2018, 03:27:05 pm »
It’s okay mate, they’ve taken my feedback on board and will forward it to the relevant people. Yeah right.

Bit of a pointless exercise contacting them and exchanging several messages I know, but made me feel better if nothing else.

One thing for sure is I wouldn’t be expecting them to expand on loyalty sales or cross season loyalty any time soon, if at all.

So I wonder if they’re also planning on doing something on aways, seeing as that’s the ultimate ‘closed shop’ regarding our tickets?

I’d love a chance at aways don’t get me wrong, but the only way this should happen is by cracking down on the touted tickets, not penalising the fans that actually have the credits and put the miles in.

Worrying times ahead for all of us that have (some form) of plenty of loyalty all this.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #763 on: June 19, 2018, 03:31:58 pm »

Yeah mate, but the feeling of that venting, will subside soon and we'll all be angry again. Fully expect a stealth attack on league loyalty this season, and then full on attack on all loyalty this season, membership will be pointless and worthless soon

At least you got ma response, tweeted Tony Barrett 5 times, none aggressive or insulting not a whisper
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 03:34:11 pm by Tiz Lad »

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #764 on: June 19, 2018, 03:32:57 pm »

Is that you JWH?  ;D ;D ;D Customers not supporters

In all seriousness you're probably spot on

Offline D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #765 on: June 19, 2018, 03:35:10 pm »
I’d actually accept that and pay it if it were to cut out all the hassle that we are inevitably left with a couple of times a year at present.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 03:40:52 pm by KopiteDave »
Twitter - @ElmDag - 19 League Titles • 8 FA Cups • 9 Football League Cups • 16 FA Charity Shields • 6 UEFA European Cups • 3 UEFA Cups • 4 UEFA European Super Cups • 1 FIFA Club World Cup

Offline D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #766 on: June 19, 2018, 03:39:44 pm »
So I wonder if they’re also planning on doing something on aways, seeing as that’s the ultimate ‘closed shop’ regarding our tickets?

I’d love a chance at aways don’t get me wrong, but the only way this should happen is by cracking down on the touted tickets, not penalising the fans that actually have the credits and put the miles in.

Worrying times ahead for all of us that have (some form) of plenty of loyalty all this.

No mate, no chance that will be changing and opening up. That was one of the points I raised when complaining about their inconsistencies regarding ticketing and the way they distribute them and he was very forthcoming with his response as to why they do aways the way they do and it won’t be changing.

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #767 on: June 19, 2018, 03:58:59 pm »
Don't see why they cannot set aside a 1,000 tickets a game for your day trippers.  Have ballot for the 19,000 tickets to see who gets what game.  Probably charge a small fee on top of ticket price (but include it in the ticket price).

Only issue is games moving, but nothing LFC can do about that.

Cuts down the amount tickets touts can pass on if the market is catered for by the club at a fraction of the price.

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
« Reply #768 on: June 19, 2018, 04:25:35 pm »
No mate, no chance that will be changing and opening up. That was one of the points I raised when complaining about their inconsistencies regarding ticketing and the way they distribute them and he was very forthcoming with his response as to why they do aways the way they do and it won’t be changing.

Fair enough mate, good that you’ve got some communication from someone at the club!

Don’t really get why are they so steadfast on that (making sure no one who has existing loyalty will be effected), but when it comes to home games they don’t seem to worry about it. Like you say, so inconsistent!

Offline Tony19:6

• Begets John 3:16
  • Legacy Fan
  • Born and Bred
« Reply #769 on: June 19, 2018, 05:47:42 pm »
I've just got back from abroad to the email stating that we've been moved out of our usual seats for both the FA Cup and CL games.

The period for selecting alternatives was 10am Friday 15 June until 8am Tuesday 19 June, so I've missed their 4 fcukin day window  :butt

The club will now dictate where they want to seat us and won't even guarantee seating us together.

I now have to wait until Thu to see what they decide, great news.

The Liverpool family eh?
A Great man once said...
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and of making yourself available to receive a pass.
It is terribly simple."

http://twitter.com/Tony19_6

Offline D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #770 on: June 19, 2018, 06:01:57 pm »
I've just got back from abroad to the email stating that we've been moved out of our usual seats for both the FA Cup and CL games.

The period for selecting alternatives was 10am Friday 15 June until 8am Tuesday 19 June, so I've missed their 4 fcukin day window  :butt

The club will now dictate where they want to seat us and won't even guarantee seating us together.

I now have to wait until Thu to see what they decide, great news.

The Liverpool family eh?
Can’t you just choose your own seats yourself during your additional sales period on Friday?

Offline D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #771 on: June 19, 2018, 06:04:11 pm »
Don't see why they cannot set aside a 1,000 tickets a game for your day trippers.  Have ballot for the 19,000 tickets to see who gets what game.  Probably charge a small fee on top of ticket price (but include it in the ticket price).

Cuts down the amount tickets touts can pass on if the market is catered for by the club at a fraction of the price.
Don’t know about ballots myself but I’d be all for tiered membership schemes depending on how many games you go to or intend to go to, even if the price of membership did reflect your ‘status’.

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #772 on: June 19, 2018, 07:27:36 pm »
Don’t know about ballots myself but I’d be all for tiered membership schemes depending on how many games you go to or intend to go to, even if the price of membership did reflect your ‘status’.

Ballot would give the one a season that you see all over the ground a chance to go but not effect members sales other than a small reduction in tickets. (even smaller if they do Annie Road).

I for one hate I have to pay £27 just to have the chance to buy tickets.  If they want more money for a guaranteed x number of games.  Well they can stuff it.  The current system allows people to get tickets and then build but you have to be willing to put the effort in.  Is it perfect? No, does it work? Yes (ignoring the technical issues that have been a problem in recent years).

I cannot imagine members that go to virtually every game would want the system to change, you cannot please everyone but for me the current system does allow new match day goers to get tickets and build to more each season if they so wish.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #773 on: June 19, 2018, 07:40:52 pm »
Anyone know the latest you need to renew your membership in order to join the ACS on Monday?

Anyone?
Would love to get an answer from here rather than calling the club... I’m sure I’ll be misinformed by the club  ::)  :-\

• Legacy Fan
  • Born and Bred
« Reply #774 on: June 19, 2018, 09:58:17 pm »
Can’t you just choose your own seats yourself during your additional sales period on Friday?
Dont know anything about an additional sales period on Friday. Woman on phone didnt mention it either?
A Great man once said...
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and of making yourself available to receive a pass.
It is terribly simple."

Offline Dan The Man 28373

• Legacy Fan
  • We Always win in Rome!!
« Reply #775 on: June 19, 2018, 10:09:37 pm »
Dont know anything about an additional sales period on Friday. Woman on phone didnt mention it either?

There's a 3 day period for season ticket holders who didn't confirm their Auto Cup Scheme in their own seat.

• Legacy Fan
  • Born and Bred
« Reply #776 on: June 19, 2018, 10:22:22 pm »
There's a 3 day period for season ticket holders who didn't confirm their Auto Cup Scheme in their own seat.
Do you have a link as neither the email specifies that plus the woman in the ticket office knew nothing about  this either?
A Great man once said...
It is terribly simple."

• Legacy Fan
  • Born and Bred
« Reply #777 on: June 19, 2018, 10:37:37 pm »
Do you have a link as neither the email specifies that plus the woman in the ticket office knew nothing about  this either?
Scratch that I think I may have found something? On my phone right now but will take a proper look tomorrow. Cheers for the heads up. Wish Id been told by the effing club in the first place!!
A Great man once said...
It is terribly simple."

Offline jamieredders

• Legacy Fan
  • Upper Centenary Boys - We Are Here
    • Live Online Footy at a bargain price
« Reply #778 on: June 19, 2018, 10:55:25 pm »

;D Just read your ST renewal pack lad.
Season Ticket Holder in 2011.  A 16 year wait for a top seat in CE6.

Offline Shaun101

• Didn't take up his ticket for the Screen Sports Super Cup
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Where did I leave it?
« Reply #779 on: June 20, 2018, 03:35:40 pm »
Ballot would give the one a season that you see all over the ground a chance to go but not effect members sales other than a small reduction in tickets. (even smaller if they do Annie Road).

I for one hate I have to pay £27 just to have the chance to buy tickets.  If they want more money for a guaranteed x number of games.  Well they can stuff it.  The current system allows people to get tickets and then build but you have to be willing to put the effort in.  Is it perfect? No, does it work? Yes (ignoring the technical issues that have been a problem in recent years).

I cannot imagine members that go to virtually every game would want the system to change, you cannot please everyone but for me the current system does allow new match day goers to get tickets and build to more each season if they so wish.

Agree with this .That's how I got my games up , season by season scratching round from block sales to two weeks before to right up to in the few days before to check the ticket office for returns.

I went to all Euros and 10 home games last year and never sat in the same block twice. You still have to put the work in and you can get some right nobs next to you furthermore you are not anywhere near your mates.

It's not perfect but it works to a point , paying a premium for guaranteed access to tickets penalizes the less well off and whilst I am happy to pay for "exclusive access" to guaranteed tickets I am not sure that's the model we should adopt.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #780 on: June 20, 2018, 04:56:56 pm »

You're going to piss off a lot of people who have had full credits for years and years with that. Seems a lot worse than the existing system imo.
YNWA.

Offline D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #781 on: June 20, 2018, 06:08:48 pm »
You're going to piss off a lot of people who have had full credits for years and years with that. Seems a lot worse than the existing system imo.
Think he was referring to using it for the people who only go a couple of times a season rather than for regulars.

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #782 on: June 20, 2018, 08:11:04 pm »

I'm not going to piss anyone off, it will be the club that pisses people off with what ever hair brain scheme they come up with.

And I am on about giving a small number tickets each game to a ballot system (so those that only go to one game a year and buy off touts use this official route), to try and tackle touts and in turn mean more tickets available in the long run for members.

But its just an opinion and not everyone will like it.

Offline D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #783 on: June 20, 2018, 08:58:48 pm »
Remember the days of the eSeason Ticket ballot?  ;D

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #784 on: June 20, 2018, 09:06:37 pm »
I'm not going to piss anyone off, it will be the club that pisses people off with what ever hair brain scheme they come up with.

And I am on about giving a small number tickets each game to a ballot system (so those that only go to one game a year and buy off touts use this official route), to try and tackle touts and in turn mean more tickets available in the long run for members.

But its just an opinion and not everyone will like it.

Desperate for this to happen for away PL games where it is a 100% closed shop especially for members on no credits!! A handful of tickets to go in a ballot for away games for members/STH who have built up enough loyalty (how many that may be) at home games

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #785 on: June 20, 2018, 09:43:43 pm »
Remember the days of the eSeason Ticket ballot?  ;D

Yeah remember I got one for United 2009 with Torres and Ngog scoring.
ARL block 126 if I’m not mistaken, remember seriously considering calling and canc the ticket and try to get one on the kop in the ‘regular’ sale.
Was it 2 random matches during the season that was required to get first dips?

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
« Reply #786 on: June 20, 2018, 09:58:01 pm »
Desperate for this to happen for away PL games where it is a 100% closed shop especially for members on no credits!! A handful of tickets to go in a ballot for away games for members/STH who have built up enough loyalty (how many that may be) at home games

Would also love this to happen!

The club would need to start doing something about tickets that are regularly touted to ‘free up’ a handful of tickets for a potential ballot though. So sadly, it will most likely be a non-starter as they don’t seem to have any appetite for tackling that particular issue.

Offline D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #787 on: June 20, 2018, 11:23:14 pm »
“The reason why there are some supporters who attend away games that are guaranteed tickets is due to the fact that there are not that many supporters that have attended every single away game each season. Due to the relatively small number of these supporters compared to those who have attended every home game, this is why they can be guaranteed tickets depending on the allocation we receive from the home team.”

Customer Services on why they can guarantee tickets for away games and operate a closed shop, but not have similar processes when it comes to home or cup matches.

Offline D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #788 on: June 20, 2018, 11:26:27 pm »
Yeah remember I got one for United 2009 with Torres and Ngog scoring.
ARL block 126 if I’m not mistaken, remember seriously considering calling and canc the ticket and try to get one on the kop in the ‘regular’ sale.
Was it 2 random matches during the season that was required to get first dips?
Yeah, was always for that block. We used it before we got on the PTS. Can’t remember the pre req but seem to recall they initially used a ballot system and then changed it to a first come first served sale.

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
« Reply #789 on: June 20, 2018, 11:30:42 pm »
“The reason why there are some supporters who attend away games that are guaranteed tickets is due to the fact that there are not that many supporters that have attended every single away game each season. Due to the relatively small number of these supporters compared to those who have attended every home game, this is why they can be guaranteed tickets depending on the allocation we receive from the home team.”

Customer Services on why they can guarantee tickets for away games and operate a closed shop, but not have similar processes when it comes to home or cup matches.

Its pretty clear they just make it up as they go along.  ;D

So if that was the case, and it’s simply down to small away numbers vs big home numbers, why did they have guaranteed sales for last season’s CL campaign when ACS originally went on sale?

Bet that’s one of the answers they haven’t been providing you with mate!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 11:33:54 pm by SingFongFC »

Offline D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #790 on: June 20, 2018, 11:48:25 pm »
“We aim to be as consistent as possible with our processes, however football is an ever changing environment and as such we must adapt to these changes which may impact supporters occasionally. Where possible, we attempt to limit this impact as much as possible.”

As you say mate, making it up as they go along.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #791 on: June 21, 2018, 06:04:16 am »
Yeah, was always for that block. We used it before we got on the PTS. Can’t remember the pre req but seem to recall they initially used a ballot system and then changed it to a first come first served sale.

Yeah it was a ballot... 50/50 i think?
The random two matches was for the bigger games in the now called members sale..?

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #792 on: June 21, 2018, 08:01:27 pm »
Was just trying to work out today where I needed to go Monday to sign up but can’t even see an ACS sale for seasies...is it showing for anyone else?!

Was just trying to get it straight in my mind for members bun fight!

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #793 on: June 21, 2018, 08:09:49 pm »

Was just trying to work out today where I needed to go Monday to sign up but can’t even see an ACS sale for seasies...is it showing for anyone else?!

Was just trying to get it straight in my mind for members bun fight!

STH - Friday 10am - Monday 8am
Members - Monday 10am until sold out

Wont be a bun fight, by the way.

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #794 on: June 21, 2018, 08:18:07 pm »

Ah so STH haven’t started yet - that explains it

It will be to get in the kop. As well as being the best place to watch from it’s worth about £300 more in the pocket across three of us if we go all the way

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #795 on: June 22, 2018, 08:22:33 am »

Ah so STH haven’t started yet - that explains it

It will be to get in the kop. As well as being the best place to watch from it’s worth about £300 more in the pocket across three of us if we go all the way

Bang on that, personally reckon it'll as big a bun fight as all members league sales. Far more eligible than available, every member will be chancing their arm, if they qualify or not, just like they do on league sales, and agree think the Kop will be very very hard to get

• Legacy Fan
  • Born and Bred
« Reply #796 on: June 22, 2018, 09:11:17 am »

Rang again this morning and spoke to someone who actually knew what they were talking about

It turns out it's only actually a secondary chance to register in the auto-cup scheme, you can't actually choose seats at this point...As I'd registered when I renewed my tickets back in April / May I dont have to do this again.

Anyway the club have allocated seats on my behalf and luckily both STs are together - (although these are still not showing in my purchase history)

So I'm in the Main stand for CL and Sir KK for FA cup - phew!

Thanks for the help lads.
A Great man once said...
It is terribly simple."

Offline jamieredders

• Legacy Fan
  • Upper Centenary Boys - We Are Here
    • Live Online Footy at a bargain price
« Reply #797 on: June 22, 2018, 09:30:40 am »
Rang again this morning and spoke to someone who actually knew what they were talking about

It turns out it's only actually a secondary chance to register in the auto-cup scheme, you can't actually choose seats at this point...As I'd registered when I renewed my tickets back in April / May I dont have to do this again.

Anyway the club have allocated seats on my behalf and luckily both STs are together - (although these are still not showing in my purchase history)

So I'm in the Main stand for CL and Sir KK for FA cup - phew!

Thanks for the help lads.

Mate you were told utter bullshit,   ;D  ST holders not already enrolled with their usual ST seats, pick their seats in half an hour.
Season Ticket Holder in 2011.  A 16 year wait for a top seat in CE6.

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #798 on: June 22, 2018, 09:52:54 am »
Mate you were told utter bullshit,   ;D  ST holders not already enrolled with their usual ST seats, pick their seats in half an hour.

Thought it was a hybrid of both - those STH enrolled already who have to be moved have had seats allocated automatically

I thought this period was now for STH who arent enrolled at all to now do so and pick seats?

Offline Red Phil 18/5

• Main Stander
« Reply #799 on: June 22, 2018, 10:07:33 am »
Just sorted two in 305 for the Champions League games.

There's loads of availability by the looks of it.
The Red Machine in Full Effect.