Author Topic: Delete my account please.  (Read 2425 times)

Offline please, I have my reasons for it but...

• In the grander scheme of things, most definitely has meaning and most definitely has purpose. History Maker.
  • Legacy Fan
Delete my account please.
« on: February 4, 2017, 09:04:26 pm »
Please delete my account, I am done with someone's bullying around.
Finished at the age of 26. The Mike Tyson of football.

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/omar_12590

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Delete my account please.
« Reply #1 on: February 4, 2017, 09:10:44 pm »
I'm sorry that you were bullied, but they can't really delete an account if this is like other forums.

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: February 4, 2017, 09:17:29 pm »
Put them on ignore so you don't have to see their posts.

Offline please, I have my reasons for it but...

• In the grander scheme of things, most definitely has meaning and most definitely has purpose. History Maker.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: February 4, 2017, 09:18:22 pm »
I'm sorry that you were bullied, but they can't really delete an account if this is like other forums.
Then just give me a full ban.
Finished at the age of 26. The Mike Tyson of football.

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/omar_12590

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: February 4, 2017, 09:19:04 pm »
Do what Paul say's mate.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: February 4, 2017, 09:19:29 pm »
Then just give me a full ban.

Which would be a shame, especially as you aren't the one to blame for someone else being an arsewipe.

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: February 4, 2017, 09:25:36 pm »
Mate, I just sent you a message.

Read it.

You are one of the good guys, don't let some bully drive you away.

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #7 on: February 4, 2017, 09:25:49 pm »
Normal first step would be reporting the offending posts rather than flouncing off. I believe that just about all of the mods avoid the Wrestling topic unless someone reports something.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #8 on: February 4, 2017, 09:48:56 pm »
Please delete my account, I am done with someone's bullying around.
Mate, if there's an issue let the mods deal with it.

RAWK shouldn't need to miss you, and you shouldn't need to miss RAWK because of some arsehole.

Please don't leave over a twat on a wrestling thread.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline jason67

• He likes the 15cm morning glory boy!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #9 on: February 4, 2017, 10:25:44 pm »
You've been on this site as long as I have and you must know by now that the Mods can't delete your account.
How about just not log on?

At last the TRUTH 26th April 2016

Still don't buy the s*n.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #10 on: February 4, 2017, 10:52:07 pm »
Sorry, but bullying is a pretty strong term for having a couple of jokey gifs posted in a wrestling thread Y2J  :-\
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #11 on: February 4, 2017, 11:37:30 pm »
Sorry, but bullying is a pretty strong term for having a couple of jokey gifs posted in a wrestling thread Y2J  :-\
He's obviously very upset by it.  Whether or not it was or wasn't bullying, it would be very to see him go...
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Kopite B205

• Loves Siemen. And Judge Judy. But not at the same time.
  • Legacy Fan
  • In my life, we've won them all.
« Reply #12 on: February 4, 2017, 11:41:20 pm »
Grow up mate, its only banter on a footie forum.

No need to delete your account - just dont visit or post.
Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool.

Offline Doc Red

• Chills before posting and wishes others had too
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The eye cannot see what the mind does not know.
« Reply #13 on: February 5, 2017, 09:42:50 am »
Grow up mate, its only banter on a footie forum.

No need to delete your account - just dont visit or post.
And you can fuck off with that sort of attitude.  ' it's only banter' is up there with 'just man up and take it' as the most ignorant and insensitive way to respond to anyone that states their discomfort with an issue.
Take some notes and have a look at Tepid's posts before yours that show a more positive approach to these sorts of issues.
And Y2J, maybe take a small break and a breather, mate. We'll need you for the update on the epic upcoming ACON Finale. :wave
The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.
There go my people. I must follow them, for I am their leader.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #14 on: February 5, 2017, 10:52:15 am »
Did anyone actually read the posts in question....?

Bullying is a fucking massive accusation. I'm pretty sure we all experienced it at some point both during childhood and adult life. It's really not something to be chucked around lightly.

Y2J posted something as his own words and then got found out that he'd just taken them from another website to pass off as his own here. No-one was rude to him, or called him names, or anything like that. It's a forum, you post something and other people reply to it. If you don't like what other people have to say, put them on ignore. I've got a few and I dare say a lot more have me, but to start making accusations of bullying...? If that's how you've felt Y2J, I'm honestly very sorry about that.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #15 on: February 5, 2017, 11:24:40 am »
There's actually a wrestling thread?...
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: February 5, 2017, 12:29:29 pm »

Bullying is a fucking massive accusation. I'm pretty sure we all experienced it at some point both during childhood and adult life. It's really not something to be chucked around lightly.

Y2J posted something as his own words and then got found out that he'd just taken them from another website to pass off as his own here. No-one was rude to him, or called him names, or anything like that. It's a forum, you post something and other people reply to it. If you don't like what other people have to say, put them on ignore. I've got a few and I dare say a lot more have me, but to start making accusations of bullying...? If that's how you've felt Y2J, I'm honestly very sorry about that.
I didn't read the posts in question no, and have no idea at all what happened other than he says he is a victim of bullying and wants his account deleted.

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: February 5, 2017, 01:40:57 pm »

Indeed, it's all gone a bit mental. Y2J is a good lad and it would be sad to lose him over something so trivial.

He just got caught copying posts from Reddit again and everybody had a bit of a laugh about it. I'm not sure posting a couple reaction gifs on the internet should class as "bullying". I thought everybody was just having a bit of a laugh to be honest, it didn't appear to be mean spirited to me and that definitely wasn't my intention, so sorry if it came across that way.

Everybody's ready to flip on RAWK when the reds have had a few bad results  ;D
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #18 on: February 5, 2017, 01:45:27 pm »

Having just read the exchange it's exactly as you say.

Sorry Y2J but you plagiarised someone else's words (for whatever reason and from where ever is not important) and someone pointed it out. You weren't being 'bullied' as far as I can see. Have a few days off and in future, if you (or anyone else) post something said or written by someone else you should credit it. All you needed to do was say "I saw this on Reddit..." or "...my brother said..." and this wouldn't have happened.

Closed.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.