Author Topic: Augsburg Away - 18th Feb  (Read 84706 times)

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Augsburg Away - 18th Feb
« Reply #280 on: January 28, 2016, 12:45:24 pm »
Doesn't say anything about not getting the credit though. I think that will be the next step but not here.

It's actually quite annoying for me as I went to all 4 last season and Bordeaux this season as well as Anzhi 2012. Anzhi, Ludogorets, Beşiktaş and Bordeaux loads get the credit without going. My ankle ligaments are fucked so I may miss Augsburg. Genuine reason for not going. Booked hotel on day of the draw. Yet may not get the credit if I can't make it.

No problem with what they're trying to do. But it's a bit shit if I drop down the ladder for missing this or passing a ticket on when there's people who bought the 4 aforementioned games and kept their credits for them, yet didn't go to a single one of them.

This isn't an offer of a ticket by the way. I will hopefully be able to make it but if I can't it's already been promised out to someone.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 12:49:02 pm by Tiger Tony »

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #281 on: January 28, 2016, 12:49:05 pm »
Doesn't say anything about not getting the credit though. I think that will be the next step but not here

FAQs
Long live the King

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #282 on: January 28, 2016, 01:21:42 pm »
Only says if no one collects then it will be removed from purchase history. Doesn't say it will get transferred if a mate attends instead.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #283 on: January 28, 2016, 03:36:43 pm »
Just sent  the permission letter to my nephews mate.  Hope he gets the credit to be honest.

I know it's a pain in the arse for those going over but something had to give at some time, especially Beşiktaş last season.

Well in SC, from a clueless purplebinless Bootle wool.
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline Paullfc95

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #284 on: January 28, 2016, 03:46:37 pm »
Am I right in saying that the person who is collecting doesn't necessarily need a ST/fancard?

Mates got a season ticket but not in his name so if we get one passed on to us then should we just leave that blank?

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #285 on: January 28, 2016, 03:53:22 pm »
Am I right in saying that the person who is collecting doesn't necessarily need a ST/fancard?

Mates got a season ticket but not in his name so if we get one passed on to us then should we just leave that blank?

The permission letter says 'if applicable' next to the membership / ST number of the person you are passing it on to so I assume they don't need one.

Offline Paullfc95

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #286 on: January 28, 2016, 04:08:24 pm »
The permission letter says 'if applicable' next to the membership / ST number of the person you are passing it on to so I assume they don't need one.
Ah yeah missed that, nice one

Offline Smithy_88

• Anny Roader
  • I Fucking Love Lucas....
« Reply #287 on: January 28, 2016, 04:19:10 pm »
Just sent  the permission letter to my nephews mate.  Hope he gets the credit to be honest.

I know it's a pain in the arse for those going over but something had to give at some time, especially Beşiktaş last season.

Well in SC, from a clueless purplebinless Bootle wool.

Was awful Beşiktaş.

Every part of that trip.

Never again!

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #288 on: January 28, 2016, 04:59:09 pm »
Was awful Beşiktaş.

Every part of that trip.

Never again!
We had a cracking time, apart from the mission across town to the match because LFC could not organise transport.

What went wrong?
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline kemlyn1629

• Main Stander
« Reply #289 on: January 28, 2016, 05:02:15 pm »
http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/204971-fc-augsburg-v-liverpool-ticket-details

Ticket sales

Tickets will be available to hospitality members, season ticket holders, Members and fan card holders based on attendance at the following European away fixtures during previous seasons:-

FC Sion (10/12/5), Rubin Kazan (05/11/15), Bordeaux (17/09/15), Beşiktaş (26/02/15), Ludogorets (26/11/14), Real Madrid (04/11/14) and Basel (01/10/14)

Attendance at six games of the above games from 11am on Monday February 1.

Supporters who purchase during the above sale are guaranteed a ticket

Supporters can purchase one ticket per qualifying supporter for up to a maximum of 10 tickets per transaction online or at the ticket office window.

Attendance at five of the above games from 11am on Wednesday February 3.

As the number of qualifying applicants will exceed the number of available tickets, we cannot guarantee that all who apply will be successful in securing a ticket.

Those supporters who are not successful are urged not to travel.

Offline Trev20

• Wool
  • Legacy Fan
  • I am not!
« Reply #290 on: January 28, 2016, 05:05:15 pm »
Some news at last.

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #291 on: January 28, 2016, 05:09:32 pm »
Was awful Beşiktaş.

Every part of that trip.

Never again!
It was one of the best trips last season I thought (that and sofia imo). Yes getting to the ground was a Ballache but the place itself was brilliant I thought. It was a belter!

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #292 on: January 28, 2016, 05:22:31 pm »
Hoping it goes to 4 can't see it though :'(

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #293 on: January 28, 2016, 05:32:33 pm »
Don't know what to do. I have 5 credits, but know someone who can get me one on their card with 6 credits. Take the guaranteed ticket or hope I get one in the 5 sale?

I've actually been to all bar Kazan, and did Sion on a spare.

Offline Smithy_88

• Anny Roader
« Reply #294 on: January 28, 2016, 05:38:29 pm »
Don't know what to do. I have 5 credits, but know someone who can get me one on their card with 6 credits. Take the guaranteed ticket or hope I get one in the 5 sale?

Surely you'd go for both?

Offline Trev20

• Wool
  • Legacy Fan
  • I am not!
« Reply #295 on: January 28, 2016, 05:39:10 pm »
Yes.

Cover all bases- you can get rid of one ticket you don't need.

Offline rhylred

• Here, There and Everywhere Bar Hull City.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #296 on: January 28, 2016, 05:39:24 pm »

get both you'll soon get rid of the spare

Offline chrissimpson81

• Kopite
« Reply #297 on: January 28, 2016, 05:40:13 pm »

Would this be allowed or will you only be able to collect 1 ticket per person?

Offline Smithy_88

• Anny Roader
« Reply #298 on: January 28, 2016, 05:40:53 pm »
It was one of the best trips last season I thought (that and sofia imo). Yes getting to the ground was a Ballache but the place itself was brilliant I thought. It was a belter!

Mate that trip for me was just traffic, we only got 1 hour before the bus picked us up for a bevvy and got dropped off about 12 when only could find one bar.

Hated most of the fans there aswell with their fucking selfie sticks or bad meffs pissed up.... see the Beşiktaş thread for skybo 69

Best bit of that trip for me was the night before we had in holland on the way hahaha!

Ausburg on the other hand is going to be boss!!!!!

Offline Smithy_88

• Anny Roader
« Reply #299 on: January 28, 2016, 05:41:54 pm »
Would this be allowed or will you only be able to collect 1 ticket per person?

Ah i see your dilema, do we know you need to give the name of the person using at the point of sale and if so how..... as if you can send a letter in a week later you can wait and see.?

Offline Smithy_88

• Anny Roader
« Reply #300 on: January 28, 2016, 05:49:48 pm »
Anyways 564 tickets was Sion....

So unless anyone who didn't have Sion went to Kazan (which i doubt) that means there about another 550.

So there should be about 550 for people on 5 (taking into account all the freeloading c*nts / corporate etc take the same allocation as Sion)

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #301 on: January 28, 2016, 05:54:46 pm »
Yes in a normal sale I would take the spare and try and get my own credit. But I couldn't collect 2 both in my name.

I think I have to hold out for the 5 sale and get it on my own card.

Anyways 564 tickets was Sion....

So unless anyone who didn't have Sion went to Kazan (which i doubt) that means there about another 550.

So there should be about 550 for people on 5 (taking into account all the freeloading c*nts / corporate etc take the same allocation as Sion)

Yes, that's what I had worked out. Half will drop to the 5 sale. There could be up to 1k on 5, as the next lowest in basel allocation, about 1.6k.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #302 on: January 28, 2016, 05:59:46 pm »
Yes in a normal sale I would take the spare and try and get my own credit. But I couldn't collect 2 both in my name.

I think I have to hold out for the 5 sale and get it on my own card.
No Craig, get your spare off our mate so that you are sorted and then log in and get 1 on your own card but allocate it to another 1 of our lot...you are definitely allowed to do that.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Paullfc95

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #303 on: January 28, 2016, 06:02:07 pm »
Do we think this will sell out fast on 5 or will everyone who wants one get one?

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #304 on: January 28, 2016, 06:16:59 pm »
FC Sion (10/12/5), Rubin Kazan (05/11/15), Bordeaux (17/09/15), Beşiktaş (26/02/15), Ludogorets (26/11/14), Real Madrid (04/11/14) and Basel (01/10/14)

Attendance at six games of the above games from 11am on Monday February 1.

Says 'attendance' at 6 of the above games, doesn't it normally say ' and recorded on purchase history' , !!!! we attended 6 but only have 5 recorded  !!! :lickin :lickin :lickin :lickin
@OTKFlags

Supporter, not a customer!

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline RJane89

• Anny Roader
« Reply #305 on: January 28, 2016, 06:26:40 pm »
Hoping it goes to 4 cant see that though :'(

same, not buying the one I didnt go to last season is going to come back and bite me, urghh. probably would've qualified if they'd included the europa league season like they did for Sion, as did young boys/udinese.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #306 on: January 28, 2016, 06:55:25 pm »
Mate that trip for me was just traffic, we only got 1 hour before the bus picked us up for a bevvy and got dropped off about 12 when only could find one bar.

Hated most of the fans there aswell with their fucking selfie sticks or bad meffs pissed up.... see the Beşiktaş thread for skybo 69

Best bit of that trip for me was the night before we had in holland on the way hahaha!

Ausburg on the other hand is going to be boss!!!!!

Traffic is the one shit thing about Istanbul, had a complete nightmare myself.  Night before in Istanbul was boss, day and night of the match was a complete fuck up. 

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #307 on: January 28, 2016, 06:57:14 pm »
No Craig, get your spare off our mate so that you are sorted and then log in and get 1 on your own card but allocate it to another 1 of our lot...you are definitely allowed to do that.

and don't forget to do 2 of these.

http://assets3.lfcimages.com/uploads/2369__0012__collection_authorisation_letter.pdf

Offline Graham Smith

• Squealer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS Vice Chair - Former Chair LFC S/Committee
« Reply #308 on: January 28, 2016, 07:41:00 pm »
The Liverpool FC Supporters' Committee were made aware last week about a possible announcement by LFC relating to ticketing arrangements for our away tie in the Europa League at Augsberg.

In advance of any announcement, the LFC SC contacted the club to ask if any change in arrangements was planned. We asked to be consulted on any such announcement as the rumoured arrangements sounded as if they could massively impact a travelling supporter's matchday.

The Club confirmed they intended to change the arrangements. The LFS SC Away Supporters' Representative made strong representations when told the plan was to issue tickets in Augsberg on the day of the game and asked that it was not implemented for this tie.

The Club subsequently issued a release to confirm the selling arrangements for our forthcoming trip to Augsburg. As we now know supporters will need to collect their tickets on the day of the game at a designated place.

Supporters must take ID, their season ticket/membership card and a letter from the fancard holder if collecting the ticket for someone else. Each ticket must be collected individually and some 1100 tickets will be distributed.

While the LFC SC  completely understand the issues around the sale of European away tickets (both credit hunting and touting) we do believe that there are better ways to address these problems.

The LFC SC made strong representations as to why this was not the right time to implement such arrangements however these have been ignored.

The reasons are quite straightforward:

1. Some European cities are less safe than others on match days -  this change could be dangerous for fans moving around on the day;

2. It is inconvenient and will cost fans money travelling to and from the collection point. Many supporters use our European away fixtures as a holiday - no one wants to be moving around an unfamiliar foreign city and standing in a queue;

3. Not everyone spends time around the squares where supporters are asked to congregate, so they may not be near any collection point;

4. Some supporters arrive on the day of the game and will not have time to collect tickets. As an example there are many supporters  staying in Munich and travelling on the day of the game to the city. They have pre booked trains. This late announcement will cause disruption;

5. You get free train travel in Germany with a match ticket on a match day. Our supporters will not be able to take advantage of this.

We understand that there is a challenge over touting and credit hunting but an announcement mid season so close to the tie is not the right way to do it.

We hope any arrangements, despite the disruption to supporters' plans pass off in an organised manner but even at this late stage we would like the Club to think again.
Hunt Bromley got Ringo

@GPS1892

Offline Oh Yes BisCAN

• Kopite
  • Where Kenny played...
« Reply #309 on: January 28, 2016, 09:02:04 pm »
Is anyone actually expecting the online system to cope with whatever they've set up to add names, etc of those using the tickets bought against someone else's card?

Also, is anyone else getting tickets for people travelling who don't have a Season Ticket, Membership or Fan Card number? It says 'if applicable'
"Has everybody heard... the bird is the word?" @rabbitrabbiton

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #310 on: January 28, 2016, 09:07:14 pm »
Well put Graham, some good points.

An away regular asked a couple of questions at the TO today.

- They are apparently just taking three staff over, so could be busy/delays

- They don't want us all to turn up at once! :D I asked if they were allocating slots them and he said they said no. Maybe they are just hoping!

- He also asked what happens if the hotel takes your passport off you for a few hours at check-in as some do, and they said tough! "If you don't have your passport you can't get your ticket". So make sure you take a good quality (ideally colour) photocopy of your passport in case! (But this could cause problems in some places if this is their long term plan!)

- I hate taking my ST abroad, just in case it gets lost or stolen, and we have a match 2 days after we get back. People who don't have one can still get theirs so why the need ti take it. Your passport should be ID enough. And the letter states name and address but your passport or ST don't have your address on so again, why...?

- He also asked if corporates/those who are getting tickets through sponsors have to collect theirs over there too - but was told to mind his own business! :D Well, if tickets still end up with touts, then I know who I'd be looking at! ;)

Bound to be a few teething problems surely, but I hope they show a bit of common sense or there could be some very frustrated people around!  >:(
We are a team of one half.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #311 on: January 28, 2016, 09:07:54 pm »
Is anyone actually expecting the online system to cope with whatever they've set up to add names, etc of those using the tickets bought against someone else's card?

Also, is anyone else getting tickets for people travelling who don't have a Season Ticket, Membership or Fan Card number? It says 'if applicable'

A mate is. He has two in his group who never bothered getting one

Offline Oh Yes BisCAN

• Kopite
  • Where Kenny played...
« Reply #312 on: January 28, 2016, 09:12:43 pm »
The initial announcement said 'if you have one', but I can see me getting to the part where I'm gonna have to leave it blank online and the website then refusing to confirm my order!
"Has everybody heard... the bird is the word?" @rabbitrabbiton

Offline Paullfc95

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #313 on: January 28, 2016, 09:15:23 pm »
The initial announcement said 'if you have one', but I can see me getting tothe part where I'm gonna have to leave it blank online and the website then refusing to confirm my order!
Might be wrong but pretty sure the only thing you have to put online is the name of the person collecting.

Address and membership no. is for the letter.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #314 on: January 28, 2016, 09:16:25 pm »
Just read the ticket details. I find it slightly odd that they are still sayng we keep to keep proof of travel and ticket stubs - when the perosn buying the ticket isn't the one going in many cases so how will that benefit people? I have travel proof for Sion but no use as it wasn't bought on my ST! ::)

Offline kevlumley

• Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #315 on: January 28, 2016, 11:36:00 pm »
So who are the to really targeting here. I'm fuming. Euro aways are special. We don't need this bollocks marring the experience. Turn up with your passport and your st/fan card/members card. I cant believe anyone thinks this is good. I didn't mind the Rafa years of proof of travel, that is fine. Then they binned it. That's not my fault.now this.

No system I perfect, but this is awful. Is this something Hodgson suggested that has just filtered through. Who are we wanting to be, EnglanD, United, I despise all of that.

Arrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhh

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #316 on: January 29, 2016, 12:32:02 am »
The club are really only targeting those that are buying tickets but not going to the games. Aka buy a £10 Bordeaux ticket and not attending as lots of people did.

They are not trying to combat touting here because the tickets are still transferrable to anyone aslong as you give their name an they have a passport.

I think there is a much more practical option.

Send a couple of LFC Stewards(which they do anyway) and have them stand on the turnstiles(or inside) Give out one token to each person that enters through the turnstiles. The token has a code on that you enter online say no more than 7 days after the game. Anyone who doesn't enter a code doesn't get the credit.
The amount of people that have mobile phones these days anyway you could probably enter it at half time at the match anyway.

This way anyone who doesn't attend would not get a credit and it would be difficult for people who are touts as explaining to someone whos just paid £100+ for a ticket that they need to text you a code number chances are most people won't bother.

It also saves people messing about having to queue on the day of the game for tickets and having to go to a secure location or whatever. Just simply turn up at the stadium before the game and there's your proof.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 12:34:08 am by Luke 17 »

Offline dundeejoe

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #317 on: January 29, 2016, 12:52:44 am »
nightmare have 5 but won't get back home from leicester game till 12 the day of sale

Offline chrissimpson81

• Kopite
« Reply #318 on: January 29, 2016, 09:21:46 am »
Was going to use mates ticket. Just found out she only has 4 :( struggling unless it drops and I've been to 5 of them! Wish they'd cut this bullshit sale and in the future do all or nothing at all. This half hearted attempt to control the sale/collection is a load of bollox!

Offline Pata

• cake
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #319 on: January 29, 2016, 11:18:15 am »
Might be being blind here but one thing is unclear. Is a scan of the letter of authorisation OK or does it have to be the original?