Author Topic: Nigel Pearson not not sacked by Leicester  (Read 26991 times)

Offline Adam_LFC

• Boring.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Nigel Pearson not not sacked by Leicester
« Reply #200 on: September 19, 2015, 10:26:36 am »
How good is Mahrez really, is he really as good as the ratings which places him top amongst all the attackers in Europe, as rated by whoscored.com
He has some insane skills, vision and technique. He can score goals too.

My impression is he is in an extended purple patch.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #201 on: September 19, 2015, 10:36:12 am »
How good is Mahrez really, is he really as good as the ratings which places him top amongst all the attackers in Europe, as rated by whoscored.com
think he's overachieving a bit but still a very good player

Offline Carra-ton

• Carrington, who plays there! derrr!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #202 on: September 19, 2015, 10:38:39 am »
I think he is a bit good, just because he isn't a hyped name, he is being treated as if he is lucky. Time will tell I think.
Hats off to Bill on his throne,
He set the club's standards in stone.
Navigating the storm,
Is the Liverpool norm,
You'll never walk alone!

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #203 on: September 20, 2015, 11:09:08 am »
Nigel Pearson is a guest on todays Goals On Sunday.
#Sausages

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #204 on: September 20, 2015, 11:11:06 am »

We'll find out when we buy him at the end of the season!
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #205 on: September 20, 2015, 11:11:13 am »
Nigel Pearson is a guest on todays Goals On Sunday.

Ben and Cammy may tread carefully or they'll go out that window.

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #206 on: September 20, 2015, 11:23:13 am »
Ben and Cammy may tread carefully or they'll go out that window.

;D Nigel Pearson's is actually quite relaxed with the pressure off, & Kammy & Ben are discussing the incidents with him & Nigel Pearson is coming across well, but for legal reasons Nigel Pearson can't say much about his sacking.
#Sausages

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #207 on: December 19, 2015, 05:24:49 pm »
Amazing story really. The bandwagon rolls on.

Offline 007.lankyguy

• Subject of a restraining order by a regular member of the HIGNFY crew. Hasn't got a clue when Liverpool play next. Fully stopped.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #208 on: December 19, 2015, 06:09:46 pm »
Ranieri.

Well that won't end well.
But it's sure started well ;)
"Mind you, I've been here during the bad times too - one year we came second." Sir Bob

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #209 on: September 22, 2017, 11:39:33 am »
Nigel Pearson: Ex-Leicester City boss named OH Leuven manager

http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/41359610

Former Leicester City manager Nigel Pearson has been named head coach of Belgian second-tier side OH Leuven.

King Power International own both clubs and Pearson, 54, will again be working with the Srivaddhanaprabha family, who sacked him as Foxes boss in June 2015.

His Leicester exit came one month after he had guided them to unlikely Premier League safety in the 2014-15 season.

Since then, his only other job has been a 14-match spell in charge of Derby County between May and October in 2016.

OH Leuven sit fourth in the eight-team Belgian First Division B.

They have won only two of their six league matches this season and Pearson replaces Dennis van Wijk, who had been in charge since January.

Aiyawatt Srivaddhanaprabha, chief executive of King Power International, said: "Nigel is an incredibly good manager with a wealth of knowledge, good people skills and a strong winner's mentality. He will put OHL on track for the next few years."

Pearson added: "I know how to develop the club and I'm looking forward to contributing to it. The club has many good players and a good staff that guides them. I can not wait to work with them and achieve our goals."

During his career in England he also managed Carlisle United, Southampton, Hull and was in charge of Leicester for 289 matches over two spells.

In his second stint as Foxes boss, he guided the club to the Championship title in 2013-14 and Premier League survival the following season, but was then dismissed with a club statement saying "fundamental differences in perspective exist between us".

He was involved in several high-profile incidents, including calling a journalist an "ostrich" and clashing with Crystal Palace's James McArthur.

Pearson was replaced by Claudio Ranieri, who went on to win the Premier League title in his first season with the Midlands club.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #210 on: November 10, 2017, 04:00:02 pm »
Surprised me a bit this from his guardian interview