Author Topic: Marvel Musings. Now with Spidey Spoilers.  (Read 632319 times)

Offline wampa1

• Should probably leg it while he can......
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Marvel Musings
« Reply #3440 on: November 30, 2017, 03:49:15 pm »
Vision is 100% getting bumped off. Otherwise the gauntlet won't be complete.

The obvious thing would be to then use Doctor Strange's powers to turn back time and bring people back

I'm betting there will be loads of deaths but then one or two characters will use the gauntlet to reset everything but will die doing so.  So they basically sacrifice themselves to bring everyone back. 

I'm also convinced there will be a massive stinger at the end of Avengers 4.  Maybe everything will seemingly be normal and Peter Parker will be like "I'm going to pop over the Avengers' tower" but they won't let him in and the it pulls back and the tower is now Four Freedoms Plaza.  Credits.

Offline WillG.LFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3441 on: November 30, 2017, 03:56:25 pm »
Ok with beings like Thanos lurking about in the neighborhood looking for stones.. why have some of the stones been left with / given to The Collector. How exactly does The Collector defend himself when Thanos knocks on his door. That one punch with his non glove hand to "you know who" scares the shit out of me.. and The Collector doesnt seem like a fella who can throw some fisticuffs.
now I'm not too good on my marvel history or comics but isn't the collector similar to goldblums character in ragnarok in that they are both 'eternals' or whatever their names are? Don't think the collector is just another person. Maybe thats also why he was after the power stone first or whatever its called, awful with names! :D
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 04:00:13 pm by WillG.LFC »

Offline Vlads

• Anny Roader
  • We've only won it six times..
« Reply #3442 on: November 30, 2017, 05:04:15 pm »
similar to goldblums character in ragnarok in that they are both 'eternals' or whatever their names are? Don't think the collector is just another person.

so his human form is just a mask for some" magicky-throwy heavy fisticuffs" being? Because in Guardians of the Galaxy in Knowhere he seems to live in a place thats a "hive of scum and villainy". From the looks of it, theres no high tech security or guards yet you get the impression everyone in there knows who he is, but they dare not look at him the wrong way.

Offline thegoodfella

• makes reindeer pizza
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...siempre es posible
« Reply #3443 on: November 30, 2017, 08:18:57 pm »
After Thor-Ragnarok:

Black Panther (2018)
Avengers: Infinity War (2018)
Ant-Man 2 (2018)
Captain Marvel (2019)
Untitled Avengers (2019)
Untitled Spider-Man sequel (2019)
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (2020)
Other potential projects

Dr. Strange 2 perhaps, another Black Panther or two, Third Ant-Man and Spider-Man to wrap up those trilogies, after Ragnarok's success, they will be thinking of doing a fourth as well. Captain Marvel trilogy. By that time they will probably have enough cash in the bank to buy out or "share" Fantastic Four, Dr. Doom, Galactus, Wolverine etc., so there will be plenty more of these movies and another 20 movie setup for an Avenger versus Dr. Doom or Galactus movie.

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3444 on: November 30, 2017, 08:50:13 pm »
Dr. Strange 2 perhaps, another Black Panther or two, Third Ant-Man and Spider-Man to wrap up those trilogies, after Ragnarok's success, they will be thinking of doing a fourth as well. Captain Marvel trilogy. By that time they will probably have enough cash in the bank to buy out or "share" Fantastic Four, Dr. Doom, Galactus, Wolverine etc., so there will be plenty more of these movies and another 20 movie setup for an Avenger versus Dr. Doom or Galactus movie.

Kevin Fiege recently said they have another 20 movies planned and it looks like the FOX buyout of Fantastic Four and X-Men is looking imminent also.

Give me Dr. Doom, Silver Surfer and Wolverine and I'll be happy  8)

Offline WillG.LFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3445 on: November 30, 2017, 08:57:31 pm »
Wowzers imagine what they could do with the xmen in the mix. Here's to another 10 years!

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3446 on: November 30, 2017, 09:42:27 pm »
From a friend.  I lol'd.  ;D
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3447 on: November 30, 2017, 09:51:55 pm »
Finished The Punisher, fucking loved it Jon is Frank Castle.

[You may have an iPhone but you are still using the free version of Tapatalk and spamming us with that knowledge]

Offline thegoodfella

• makes reindeer pizza
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...siempre es posible
« Reply #3448 on: November 30, 2017, 10:05:19 pm »
Kevin Fiege recently said they have another 20 movies planned and it looks like the FOX buyout of Fantastic Four and X-Men is looking imminent also.

Give me Dr. Doom, Silver Surfer and Wolverine and I'll be happy  8)

Oh definitely... would be great to see something like this:

or a serious actor in Galactus' headgear. ;D

Online Sheer Magnetism

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3449 on: November 30, 2017, 11:39:56 pm »
I'd rather see this:

Offline Broad Spectrum

• Antibiotic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3450 on: November 30, 2017, 11:59:13 pm »
Finished Punisher last weekend, I really enjoyed it.

Online whtwht

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3451 on: December 1, 2017, 11:31:24 am »
Would be great to see Galactus  and Dr Doom in the MCU.

[Nobody cares what phone you have and that you are using the free version of Tapatalk]

He'll win the league in the next 3 years. Quote me on that.
Quote me on this, but come next season he'll be great for us. Just needs to remove the walking headless chicken next to him

Online Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3452 on: December 1, 2017, 12:18:21 pm »
Interesting to read all you chaps' thoughts on future films. I'm not a big film watcher but do enjoy the marvel films.
I kind of base my "wants" on the comics I read as a kid in the 70s. Would love to see a Sub-Mariner film and maybe something with Captain Britain one day.
The Wrecking Crew would be welcome to turn up one day as well.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #3453 on: December 1, 2017, 12:47:59 pm »
Just want a solo Doom movie, he's potentially the next big villain they can go with.  Even more so after all the Doomposting earlier in the thread.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #3454 on: December 1, 2017, 01:26:29 pm »
Hope they kill off Iron Man, he's such a boring character.
:D

Offline AndyMuller

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3455 on: December 1, 2017, 01:28:12 pm »

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #3456 on: December 1, 2017, 02:16:19 pm »
Hope they kill off Iron Man, he's such a boring character.

Yeah I'd be happy with that, he's about run his course now.

Hopefully Hulk rips Black Widow in half as well, in either manner you might imagine.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline KenyanKopite

• Main Stander
« Reply #3457 on: December 1, 2017, 04:00:20 pm »
Yeah I'd be happy with that, he's about run his course now.

Hopefully Hulk rips Black Widow in half as well, in either manner you might imagine.

Oh my god!!! ??? ???
Where my mind went to, I think I have a really, really dirty mind.

Quote from: Pelé as a Comedian

maybe the wasp was from Uruguay ? did it fly away and kiss its wrists jubilantly ?

Nope, he flopped on the floor and rolled about a bit when I hadn't even touched him so I nailed him with a stamp. Huth-like.

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3458 on: December 1, 2017, 05:09:41 pm »
Oh my god!!! ??? ???
Where my mind went to, I think I have a really, really dirty mind.

Don't worry, mate. We've all seen that gif.

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
« Reply #3459 on: December 1, 2017, 05:52:45 pm »
Interesting to read all you chaps' thoughts on future films. I'm not a big film watcher but do enjoy the marvel films.
I kind of base my "wants" on the comics I read as a kid in the 70s. Would love to see a Sub-Mariner film and maybe something with Captain Britain one day.
The Wrecking Crew would be welcome to turn up one day as well.

Not sure if Marvel ever got the rights back to Namor The Sub-Mariner or not. Could see Captain Britain as part of some TV show, but probably not a movie.

If Disney buys out Fox then you can expect the FF and X-Men to dominate the next phase of Marvel movies after those already slated. Perfect time for a reboot, new Wolverine and all. Could be messy tying the X-universe into the MCU though, might be better keeping them separate but allowing for multi-verse crossovers.

Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Online Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3460 on: December 1, 2017, 10:45:36 pm »
Not sure if Marvel ever got the rights back to Namor The Sub-Mariner or not. Could see Captain Britain as part of some TV show, but probably not a movie.

If Disney buys out Fox then you can expect the FF and X-Men to dominate the next phase of Marvel movies after those already slated. Perfect time for a reboot, new Wolverine and all. Could be messy tying the X-universe into the MCU though, might be better keeping them separate but allowing for multi-verse crossovers.

Thank you for the reply my friend. I'm easily pleased and am happy to watch any of the movie's when I get the time. Would be nice to see the Silver Surfer again so hopefully he might be in any new FF films.

Offline AndyMuller

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Marvel Musings
« Reply #3461 on: December 1, 2017, 11:23:24 pm »
Thank you for the reply my friend. I'm easily pleased and am happy to watch any of the movie's when I get the time. Would be nice to see the Silver Surfer again so hopefully he might be in any new FF films.

Marvel do own the rights for both Namor and Captain Britain.

I’d like to see something done with Blade, maybe a Netflix show so it can be as violent as The Punisher.

[You may have an iPhone but you are still using the free version of Tapatalk and spamming us with that knowledge]
« Last Edit: December 1, 2017, 11:44:09 pm by AndyMuller »

Offline WillG.LFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3462 on: December 2, 2017, 01:04:32 am »

think thats why dr strange will be kept for a while, so much potential for the future, xmen coming from other dimensions/universes. Doesn't the gauntlet allow all sorts of powers like that too? Don't think it would be too hard to incorporate them in somehow

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #3463 on: December 2, 2017, 03:02:35 am »
Just finished The Punisher loved it, its my favourite Marvel TV series but by God the last 2 episodes are brutal.
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Online Nitramdorf

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3464 on: December 2, 2017, 06:57:01 am »
Marvel do own the rights for both Namor and Captain Britain.

I’d like to see something done with Blade, maybe a Netflix show so it can be as violent as The Punisher.

Thanks for the reply, will wait with baited breath.

Offline Ultimate Bromance

• The Crab
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3465 on: December 2, 2017, 07:04:18 am »

As cool as it might be to have all those characters under one roof to crossover with whenever they want to, the idea of Disney being responsible for producing so much of the entertainment content people consume does make me nervous.
Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose.

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3466 on: December 2, 2017, 07:26:18 am »
As cool as it might be to have all those characters under one roof to crossover with whenever they want to, the idea of Disney being responsible for producing so much of the entertainment content people consume does make me nervous.

Wait til they buy DC
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #3467 on: December 2, 2017, 07:27:28 am »
Wait til they buy DC

All makes sense now, agent Wheddon making another shite film to drive the price down  8)
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Yiannis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reds fan from Greece
« Reply #3468 on: December 3, 2017, 11:14:23 am »
Just finished The Punisher loved it, its my favourite Marvel TV series but by God the last 2 episodes are brutal.

I enjoyed DD more but The Punisher was a decent watch.
Messi in fact doesn't have a recognizable trait.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3469 on: December 4, 2017, 05:05:31 pm »
This seasons Agents of Shield looks like it will be a good one.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #3470 on: December 5, 2017, 11:43:13 pm »
Looks like Disney will secure a $60 billion deal to buy 20th century Fox this week.

From a Marvel standpoint it would bring the likes of X Men and Fantastic Four back under Marvel Studios control (maybe in time for Infinity War Part 2). Though would probably kill off any future R rated Films like Deadpool and Logan universe

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #3471 on: December 6, 2017, 12:36:28 am »
Looks like Disney will secure a $60 billion deal to buy 20th century Fox this week.

From a Marvel standpoint it would bring the likes of X Men and Fantastic Four back under Marvel Studios control (maybe in time for Infinity War Part 2). Though would probably kill off any future R rated Films like Deadpool and Logan universe

Disney can do R. Miramax, Touchstone and Dimension films are testament to that.

Offline Something Worse

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3472 on: December 6, 2017, 01:38:02 am »

Logan was a one and done, Deadpool should be left alone to do his own thing separate from the Marvel universe. It's going to be a crowded enough roster as it is. I'd probably keep the X men away for similar reasons.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3473 on: December 6, 2017, 03:38:05 pm »
Logan was a one and done, Deadpool should be left alone to do his own thing separate from the Marvel universe. It's going to be a crowded enough roster as it is. I'd probably keep the X men away for similar reasons.

I agree with you Claus.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline Something Worse

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3474 on: December 6, 2017, 04:05:44 pm »
I agree with you Claus.

Well you're wrong!

Oops force of habit! ;D ;D ;D

I think Fantastic 4 should jump in the with the MCU FWIW, I'm not sure those guys are good enough characters on their own to hold a franchise.

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Nessy76

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3475 on: December 6, 2017, 05:31:30 pm »
Well you're wrong!

Oops force of habit! ;D ;D ;D

I think Fantastic 4 should jump in the with the MCU FWIW, I'm not sure those guys are good enough characters on their own to hold a franchise.

Perfect opportunity for Downey Jr to pass the baton if they cast the right Reed Richards.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline RJH

• doesn't know his alphabet
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3476 on: December 6, 2017, 05:56:50 pm »

They've been okay with the Netflix series being fairly graphic.
I think if it's something separate from the main franchise, there won't be an issue.

So I imagine Deadpool would be fine, but probably wouldn't be an R-rated Wolverine because they'd want him in the main X-Men series.

Offline Something Worse

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3477 on: December 6, 2017, 06:02:38 pm »
They've been okay with the Netflix series being fairly graphic.
I think if it's something separate from the main franchise, there won't be an issue.

So I imagine Deadpool would be fine, but probably wouldn't be an R-rated Wolverine because they'd want him in the main X-Men series.

Jackman is done and the current movie is set in the early 90s I believe so I can see them totally redoing X Men and recasting the lot.

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Online ScottScott

• Thugby...It's just not rugger old chap!!!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3478 on: December 11, 2017, 01:38:02 pm »
The Punisher was fantastic. No episode felt like it dragged, it fleshed out Frank Castle and why he is the way he is. On a par with the 1st DD for me, might just shade it because Jon Bernthal is The Punisher

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #3479 on: December 12, 2017, 10:32:41 pm »
I've really enjoye a lot of the Marvel stuff, but is it getting a bit overkill now.

There's only really so many ways that people can have a cosmic punch up.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.