Author Topic: General West Ham thread  (Read 405700 times)

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
Re: General West Ham thread
« Reply #2560 on: March 13, 2018, 10:14:07 am »

Offline Xabi Gerrard

• WHERE IS MY VOTE?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2561 on: March 13, 2018, 11:06:48 am »
Squires :D

Offline puroresu_kid

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2562 on: March 13, 2018, 11:34:56 am »
Going to that stadium was a great deal for west ham but was always going to be a bad move.

Its not a football stadium.  The West Ham owners were warned about this but didn't give a damn. 

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #2563 on: March 13, 2018, 12:44:30 pm »
Maybe have a read up, mate.

Not being condescending but have a look into what has gone on and what the fans really want.

They moved into that stadium expecting the club to use it as a springboard to try and progress. None of them are or were expecting to be a CL club - you’ve just made that up and are using that to beat them back into ‘their place’. They were very, very close to finishing in the top 4 in their last season at Upton Park - they qualified for Europe in the end. They just want to Club to stop withholding money and to invest in the side and try and put a plan in place to turn them from a team looking over their shoulder to a top half side who should be looking to break into the top 7 - no different to Everton’s aspirations. Or Leicester.

Given the choice again WHU would take the stadium? The Board would. The fans wouldn’t. They feel like the Club is destroyed and will never come back from this.

I think people are really struggling to differentiate between the owners of WHU and the fans. And I think the transcends into the Tory thing. Yes, a lot of WHU fans have displayed really Tory behaviour, in the name of goading LFC fans and ‘banter’ (I dot agree that it is banter) but don’t use that to tar them all.

As someone living in Essex, married into WHU and who has had a WHU season ticket for 2 years, I feel a bit fucked off reading some of this shite. They aren’t all Tories. Quite a few of them are and some aren’t but still
Manage to be dixkheads. I know enough of them to know they aren’t Tory. They are just devastated by what has happened to the Club. And hate their owners as much as we hated Hicks and Gillett.

thanks for a bit of the background :) I admit I know little about what goes on in the backgrounds of most premier league clubs, so it's interesting to actually hear about what is going on from someone closer to it than most here.

They have every right to be pissed off in a big way.  Not saying the behaviour that went on last weekend is ok of course, but the emotional investment never mind the monetary one in a team that fans put in, it's got to be tearing them apart seeing what has become of their club. 

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #2564 on: March 17, 2018, 10:18:03 am »
Ben Rumsby@ben_rumsby
Interesting this: Manuel Lanzini was the player involved in two of the three club whereabouts fails that saw West Ham punished. Because of the nature of those breaches, he didn't incur any personal fails. Otherwise, he could be one strike from a ban

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #2565 on: March 17, 2018, 10:55:15 am »
Had a look at the fixture list. This lot are going down.

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2566 on: March 17, 2018, 02:40:34 pm »
Had a look at the fixture list. This lot are going down.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #2567 on: March 18, 2018, 11:15:39 am »
Their next match against Southampton will be huge. A Southampton win would likely dump West Ham into the relegation zone. They're going to be hoping that a few teams are either concentrating on European competition and opt to play weaker sides (Arsenal, Man City) or that they are mentally on the beach (Leicester, Everton). I think their saving grace is going to be Huddersfield's likely freefall in the next few weeks.

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2568 on: March 18, 2018, 12:50:50 pm »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHDY1bXRHeI

Well this is a desperately sad video, and quite neatly shows in stark terms how the game in general has been torn from its roots. The genuine altruistic and communitarian motives that clubs originally adhered to back in the day were perhaps long gone well before West Ham left Upton Park, as clubs continue to run as businesses rather than community organisations. But as you can see from this video, many independent businesses and traders livelihoods depended on the club within the local community. Although implicit rather than direct, the club still served the community by virtue of the business it brought to so many, but it also brought so much more than first thought. For a start, not only did small businesses thrive, it also generated social capital amongst local people, and enhanced the general emotional wellbeing of people. The tight-knit nature and culture of reciprocity was still there at Upton Park, and that sustenance and reliance on each other can only ever produce benevolence amongst people.

Fast forward to two years and what does West Ham serve to the community now? Absolutely nothing, as the Olympic Park and it's immediate surroundings within Stratford (i.e. Westfield) is just one corporate hole full of multinational corporations that swallow up peoples money and gives nothing in return to the immediate community.

If elements of the old ways of football clung on desperately while clubs further segregated themselves from their immediate environments, then there is no doubt that that communitarian element has been completely obliterated now.

The situation at West Ham is one that isn't merely an isolated incident of poor ownership but the general rule of football these days. For that reason it is depressing and desperately worrying for all lovers of the game in this country. With it, the reciprocity of the people has vanished. Fans disperse out of the stadium, and melt away into the gigantic shopping centre nearby, getting a bite to eat at a global restaurant chain or getting a bottle of over-priced hop beer in a sports bar only a stones throw away. They all wander off aimlessly from each other, all off on into their own little world and the binding sense of togetherness and unity that the old place used to provide is never coming back.

And that mirrors modern society in the UK in general. It's no wonder people don't have a sense of belonging anymore, becoming ever more listless as the uber capitalist, materialist and individualistic mindset is forced upon each and everyone of us as the old customs and ways of living are forcibly torn to shreds. The initial sadness leads to apathy, and the apathy leads to rebellion. What's more, this leads to a vulnerability of the masses which is easy to exploit and blame.

For example, the disaster that is Brexit is pinned on those xenophobic and inward looking places by many of us, but you have to ask yourself, are those people and places only like that due to the creation of a harsh national environment? And instead of such ideas of community (which brings about benevolence and a culture of reciprocity in people), we must all make our own way in life, competing with many others, resulting in more losers than winners? And likewise, it's easy to pin the blame on 'yobbos' and 'hooligans' that you see branded all over the news as they express their anger towards the way things are at their club. After all, it's them that's visible and displaying the ugly traits isn't it so it's easy to scapegoat them as the real issue right? As Liverpool fans, we all know better than that. It's the invisible hand that is the free market and big businesses which was meant to bring 'unintended social benefits of individual self-interested actions' that has gone awry and mutated into something ugly. It's starting to take everything away from life, and nothing back in return.

Football is not just about 'winning', it is not just about the materialistic nature of obtaining trophies either - if that was the case, then why the hell do 99% of clubs exist when only the tiny percentage win trophies? What have fans got to gain from their football clubs as most don't win a thing for decades? My opinion on Liverpool FC isn't just that 'we exist to win' - if that's the only motto, then what would fans that spout such nonsense do if we were put into administration and forced down the leagues? No, a football club exists to represent its community, and it should be a reciprocal relationship between the club and its people. And that it should represent our wellbeing and an abiding sense of community and togetherness that is so much more important than silverware. And with that, the identity of the football fan is formed, not just as an extension of your club, but as an extension and representation of the community. Football should be a team game - in the most holistic sense possible, not just the 11 men on the field. And as a means to an end, victory on the field should only serve to further vindicate that. Profiteering and silverware - it barely scratches the surface as to what football is about.
Superb post, honestly think it's one of the best I've ever read on here, really encapsulates the necessary communal aspect of a football club should be, used to be.
Thanks for posting  :)
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #2569 on: March 18, 2018, 01:18:21 pm »
Rural Essex is lovely.

you are right but unfortunately my family moved to Laindon>Basildon.

On the stadium i went to watch some Para Athletics in the stadium last year my opinion was,  easy to get to brilliant transformation for Stratford, nice big shopping center nearby to get a decent meal and great as an athletics stadium and this is the point,  it is not designed as a football stadium the fans are far too detached from the pitch and given how on top of the players they used to be at Upton Park you  can understand the problems for the fans.

It would have helped if their team did well in the new stadium of course but the stadium itself is a massive negative from the start in my opinion.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 01:21:02 pm by Mutton Geoff »
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #2570 on: March 26, 2018, 05:19:51 pm »
Tribunal rules one of the co-owners David Sullivan used West Ham to avoid paying £700k tax.

West Ham co-owner David Sullivan used the club to avoid paying £700,000 in tax, a tribunal has ruled.

He has been told to pay back the money after it was found he deliberately tried to benefit from the transfer of £2m from his family business in 2010.

West Ham and Sullivan declined to comment although it is understood he intends to appeal against the decision.

The news emerged at a time when West Ham's board have faced protests from fans unhappy at how the club is run.

Sullivan, 68, was forced to leave the directors' box after being hit by a coin at the club's last home game, against Burnley at London Stadium.

The first-tier tax tribunal heard that Sullivan used his family business, Conegate Ltd, to buy £2m of shares in the holding company that owns West Ham.

On the same day the shares were converted to "deferred shares", which were deemed practically worthless and sold back to the holding company for £1. Conegate then used the £2m loss to reduce its tax bill by £700,000, as first reported by The Times.

Read full details of the tax case
Tribunal judge Jane Bailey acknowledged the "overarching" reason for the transactions was to provide funds for the club.

But she added: "It is clear from our findings of fact that there was more than one way to provide funding to the football club and that one of the reasons that Mr Sullivan chose to provide funds to the football club in the specific way that transpired was so that the appellant (Sullivan) could claim a capital loss.

"Therefore we consider securing a tax advantage to have been 'one of the main purposes' of the arrangements."

Penny Ciniewicz, HM Revenue and Customs director general for customer compliance, said: "Conegate built tax structures to avoid paying the tax that was rightfully due."

West Ham say 20 fans have been banned for life following disturbances at the Burnley match on 10 March.

Additional police and stewards are likely to be in place for the Premier League home game against Southampton on Saturday.

The Hammers are currently 17th in the Premier League, one place and two points above Southampton and the relegation zone

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43543273
#Sausages

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2571 on: March 29, 2018, 11:35:25 pm »
I hate these cockney bastards,they act the c*nt and the tax payer gets shafted with one of the dildo brothers biggest.

West Ham v Southampton: Extra security for London Stadium game to cost taxpayers £60,000

About £60,000 of taxpayers' money will be used to pay for increased security at West Ham's home Premier League match against Southampton on Saturday.

The match will be the first at London Stadium since trouble flared at the 3-0 defeat by Burnley on 10 March.

Twenty fans were given life bans, including four for invading the pitch.

A substantially increased security presence includes measures to stop fans getting in front of the directors' box as occurred during the Burnley game.

Under the terms of the Hammers' 99-year lease at the former Olympic Stadium - agreed by former London Mayor Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson - security is paid for by the centrally funded body that runs the venue.

Current London Mayor Sadiq Khan wants West Ham to make a financial contribution for similar security arrangements at the club's remaining home matches this season.

The Safety Advisory Group, the body responsible for supplying the safety certificate to allow the game to proceed, has warned any repeat of the trouble will result in matches being played behind closed doors.

Khan said: "The safety of all supporters and visitors to London Stadium is of paramount importance. Nobody wants to witness scenes like those during the last home game, which were caused by a small minority."

In a statement, West Ham reminded fans of "their responsibilities to themselves, their fellow supporters, the team and everyone associated with the club".

"Every ticket holder is an ambassador for this club," it read. "We encourage you all to join us in backing the team in a hugely important fixture and make us all feel proud of West Ham United again."
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline WEST HAM PAUL

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles
« Reply #2572 on: March 30, 2018, 03:19:30 am »
I hate these cockney bastards,they act the c*nt and the tax payer gets shafted with one of the dildo brothers biggest.

Are you a scouser
If someone said I hate scouse bastards you & the rest of Rawk would be up in arms . Your probably want that person banned . I’m sure Black & White Paul would feel the same about Geordies

Also before you slag of the fans get it right First the club is being systematically destroyed by 3 clowns in charge . Taken the club from its home under false promises, under a false economy. Spinning lies to the general public & as there buddies with Sky Sports they take there side

If this was your club would you stand by and do nothing. Everyone is so ‘Poor Newcastle ‘ because of Ashley , he’s not a touch on these lying fucks

Sometimes fans may do things the wrong way but once frustrations boil over due to not being listened too again & again.

The fan running on the pitch with the corner flag was not just being a dick , West Ham fans of a certain vintage knew exactly what he meant. Symbolic of the protests in 1992 about the Bobd Scheme when a fan did the same picked up the corner flag & sat with it in the centre circle. Then there was a pitch invasion nothing sinister

Times have changed & you seem to think we don’t deserve to be heard because you hate cockney bastards right

From day one if they had listened to the fans we wouldn’t be in this situation about security a season & a half on .

Don’t blame the fans wether you like west ham or not I don’t care but don’t slag of what you don’t understand

Fortunes Always Hiding. 

And The Sun Shines Now

Sex bombs to the left of me would be playboy bunnies to the right and here I am stuck in the middle with my pasty white bird.

Offline Lone Star Red

• Tex
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2573 on: March 30, 2018, 03:52:55 am »

Are you a scouser
If someone said I hate scouse bastards you & the rest of Rawk would be up in arms . Your probably want that person banned . I’m sure Black & White Paul would feel the same about Geordies

Also before you slag of the fans get it right First the club is being systematically destroyed by 3 clowns in charge . Taken the club from its home under false promises, under a false economy. Spinning lies to the general public & as there buddies with Sky Sports they take there side

If this was your club would you stand by and do nothing. Everyone is so ‘Poor Newcastle ‘ because of Ashley , he’s not a touch on these lying fucks

Sometimes fans may do things the wrong way but once frustrations boil over due to not being listened too again & again.

The fan running on the pitch with the corner flag was not just being a dick , West Ham fans of a certain vintage knew exactly what he meant. Symbolic of the protests in 1992 about the Bobd Scheme when a fan did the same picked up the corner flag & sat with it in the centre circle. Then there was a pitch invasion nothing sinister

Times have changed & you seem to think we don’t deserve to be heard because you hate cockney bastards right

From day one if they had listened to the fans we wouldn’t be in this situation about security a season & a half on .

Don’t blame the fans wether you like west ham or not I don’t care but don’t slag of what you don’t understand

Is right.
You cannot call overseas Liverpool supporters glory hunters. We’ve won one trophy this decade. If they’re glory hunters, they’re really bad ones. They’re actually journey hunters. It’s the journey and the story. Something about Liverpool has grabbed them." - Neil Atkinson (May, 2019)

"So don’t think about it – just play football.” - Jurgen Klopp

Offline archie

• bald. Our man in Moscow. And a bloody decent chap. MIA, last seen babysitting.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • you're due a duechers
« Reply #2574 on: March 30, 2018, 07:39:19 am »
Massive game there this weekend.

I see Mark Noble has gone full Salif Diao with an open letter to the fans.

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2575 on: March 30, 2018, 09:03:54 am »
More tax payer money being spent because they can't control their fans.

Hope they go down.
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #2576 on: March 30, 2018, 09:06:32 am »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHDY1bXRHeI

Well this is a desperately sad video, and quite neatly shows in stark terms how the game in general has been torn from its roots. The genuine altruistic and communitarian motives that clubs originally adhered to back in the day were perhaps long gone well before West Ham left Upton Park, as clubs continue to run as businesses rather than community organisations.

snip

Excellent post

I just watched that video. It really is sad to watch. I started a thread on here a few months back about modern football, and how I've completely fallen out of love with it. That video pretty much encapsulates why I'll probably never spend another single dirty dime on going to a game.
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #2577 on: March 30, 2018, 11:34:44 am »

Are you a scouser

I've always had a soft spot for West Ham ever since the early sixties when they regularly gave us a good game. One of the first clubs to play a black player, Clyde Best.

Unfortunately, as we well know, the fans are not responsible for the club's ownership. If the dildo brothers are taking advantage of political partiality that's not down to the fans either.

Some of their fans have acted like dick's but all clubs have their dickheads. And Cockneys may be gobby smart arses, a definition the inarticulate Manc would attach to most Scousers.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #2578 on: March 30, 2018, 12:24:52 pm »

Are you a scouser

Absolutely Paul. It's not so long ago we had our own battle with shocking owners as well, I can entirely appreciate what the fans feel about this. The whole thing has been a cock-up, really hope you manage to get it sorted eventually. Rival fans should be able to get over certain divides at times like these.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2579 on: March 30, 2018, 01:06:18 pm »
I'm with West Ham Paul on this.  This isn't like Chelsea or the plastic blue mancs.  There's a reason those sorts never last on here.  Fans being shafted by owners and having their reputation dragged through the mud is NEVER a good thing.

Unless it's Everton. ;) ;D
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2580 on: March 30, 2018, 01:29:53 pm »
Well said Paul

Offline surfer. Fuck you generator.

• surgood. As good as Suarez but CBA to play for us. Takes it on the chin and never holds a pointless grudge for several months.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2581 on: March 30, 2018, 03:42:55 pm »

Cracking post, if only to highlight the true nature of existing in a capitalist, individualistic world. You get told that people are a community growing up, but then you get out, and assuming you truly have to make your way without the cheat code of support from a family / other means, then failure in the game simply translates to whether you starve to death in a country where the safety net / benefits system isn't robust enough to live on, or if you're lucky enough to be in a country where that net 'saves' you, then you get by. That's it. That's pretty much what the modern, capitalist world is, that's what we have created for ourselves. In this world, you teach kids, you teach people, about community and togetherness, you're actually misleading them and increasing their chances of starving to death worst case as they first have to unlearn that imprecise conditioning their parents / others gave them. It's a shit system, but I don't think lying to their faces about there being a community is the answer either. You first have to create a system where through actions you actually see that it's a community - maybe something like universal income - but until then, the reality is there's no community, if people figure that out for themselves, good. At most, you can help on an individual basis.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 04:03:57 pm by surfer. Fuck you generator. »

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2582 on: March 30, 2018, 05:04:08 pm »
I'm with West Ham Paul on this.  This isn't like Chelsea or the plastic blue mancs.  There's a reason those sorts never last on here.  Fans being shafted by owners and having their reputation dragged through the mud is NEVER a good thing.

Unless it's Everton. ;) ;D

No. Everton's owners are trying to shaft a cash starved city council by getting them to stand guarantor for their ill conceived scheme of getting one up on the Jones's aka the Redshite.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2583 on: March 30, 2018, 05:37:53 pm »
In fairness the three running them are twats

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2584 on: March 30, 2018, 05:50:10 pm »

And include the dickhead son who also pissed the fans off.

Mind you the warning lights should have been flashing after the pigs ear they made of Birmingham.

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2585 on: March 30, 2018, 06:02:40 pm »

Are you a scouser

Well said.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2586 on: March 30, 2018, 06:04:10 pm »
No. Everton's owners are trying to shaft a cash starved city council by getting them to stand guarantor for their ill conceived scheme of getting one up on the Jones's aka the Redshite.

Well of course.  Moshi's not just dicking with a football club, he's trying to dick with a whole city - but he's being facilitated by a dickhead Mayor.  If Everton run into a wall over this I wont shed any tears, but I hope Fat Joe gets a slow roast over an open fire.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Runehammer

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #2587 on: March 30, 2018, 06:53:53 pm »
Well said Paul

Aye to that.  Have to say that I've yet to meet a West Ham fan in person that hasn't been sound regarding football.  Of course they have their share of assholes but so does every other club in existence.  My father-in-law is a Hammer also.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2588 on: March 30, 2018, 07:12:05 pm »

Are you a scouser

I think you caught your petticoat in the door.

Let's Fucking Twat These Arrogant Cockney Bastards

Let's twat these Cockney Bastards

Too many actual posts with that in to post you you get my meaning.

There are Cockneys & there are Cockney bastards etc,etc,etc.

Oh and I do hate those Cockney bastards,both the ones in the RAWK links that I posted and the ones who follow the team owned by the dildo brothers.

Arsed not.I hope that you do go down and then go down again just for good measure.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 07:16:31 pm by WhereAngelsPlay »

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2589 on: March 30, 2018, 07:23:30 pm »
If it makes you feel any better Paul I don't think that you're a bastard or even a fucking Cockney but I am not 100% sure you're not an Alien.

Offline WEST HAM PAUL

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2590 on: March 30, 2018, 11:17:50 pm »
I think you caught your petticoat in the door.

Let's Fucking Twat These Arrogant Cockney Bastards

Let's twat these Cockney Bastards

Too many actual posts with that in to post you you get my meaning.

There are Cockneys & there are Cockney bastards etc,etc,etc.

Oh and I do hate those Cockney bastards,both the ones in the RAWK links that I posted and the ones who follow the team owned by the dildo brothers.

Arsed not.I hope that you do go down and then go down again just for good measure.

You’ve caught your brain when you come in the door

Both links are to Chelsea

That’s West London not even Cockney

Must try harder  ,  I rest my case
Fortunes Always Hiding. 

And The Sun Shines Now

Sex bombs to the left of me would be playboy bunnies to the right and here I am stuck in the middle with my pasty white bird.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2591 on: March 30, 2018, 11:37:01 pm »
You’ve caught your brain when you come in the door

Oooooo Sir.

Both links are to Chelsea

I am well aware of that.They are threads about some of your fellow Cockneys,more loathsome but it is a close run thing.

That’s West London not even Cockney

Only a cockney would say that.

Must try harder  ,  I rest my case

It is not effort & you have no case.

I want your club to go down or better yet to go under.

Offline WEST HAM PAUL

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2592 on: March 30, 2018, 11:55:09 pm »
Oooooo Sir.

I am well aware of that.They are threads about some of your fellow Cockneys,more loathsome but it is a close run thing.

Only a cockney would say that.

It is not effort & you have no case.

I want your club to go down or better yet to go under.

Oh my god please except my humble apologies as i see from your comments & the fact that it’s Easter you must be on your school holidays

It would be inappropriate of me to have a such a discussion with a minor

So sorry
Fortunes Always Hiding. 

And The Sun Shines Now

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2593 on: March 30, 2018, 11:59:53 pm »
To be fair Cockneys are East Enders and Chelsea fans are a bit unlocated.

I suppose a local equivalent is like saying someone fron Saint 'Elens is a scouser.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2594 on: March 31, 2018, 01:05:03 am »
Brady is a shithouse

Offline Yiannis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reds fan from Greece
« Reply #2595 on: March 31, 2018, 11:32:16 am »
Brady is a shithouse

How dare you? She's a nice lady!
Messi in fact doesn't have a recognizable trait.

Online 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #2596 on: April 27, 2018, 08:25:18 pm »
Heard on the radio over here..

David "Chosen One" Moyes has the worst win record of any manager West Ham have had.  :wave

And West Ham have had some piss poor ones in the past..lol. Pardew, Fat Sam, Avram Grant, and others..
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
« Reply #2597 on: April 27, 2018, 08:41:13 pm »

David "Chosen One" Moyes has the worst win record of any manager West Ham have had.  :wave

And West Ham have had some piss poor ones in the past..lol. Pardew, Fat Sam, Avram Grant, and others..

He’s got the best worst win record? Winning without winning surely...
Believer

Online 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #2598 on: April 29, 2018, 04:49:32 pm »

Win percentage dropped again after todays loss:

28 matches in charge of WHU:
7 wins
9 draws
12 losses.

25% win percentage.

WHU records since 1901:

Zola 28.75%
Roeder 31.4%
Grant 31.9%

https://westhamworld.co.uk/manager-records/
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2599 on: May 1, 2018, 06:06:39 pm »
Question for West Ham Paul,

What's the crack with Andy Carroll?