Author Topic: The small things in life that really hannoy  (Read 2558218 times)

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: The small things in life that really annoy you
« Reply #17680 on: June 22, 2018, 04:24:34 pm »
Ebay, have had about £200 worth of items sold in the past two weeks that people have failed to pay for, dodgy buyers not registered and people canceling items they've won.

That's not too bad for a company like Ebay.  I suspect they are quite happy

With a Net income of over $1billion they can stand that loss.

Offline Mumm-Ra

• Dunking Heretic. Mexican drug runner. Can go whistle for a pair of decent trainees! Your own personal cheese. Yes.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #17681 on: June 22, 2018, 05:55:37 pm »
Like a cat, never shot on your own doorstep!

Jill Dando likes this

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #17682 on: June 22, 2018, 06:05:38 pm »
Ebay, have had about £200 worth of items sold in the past two weeks that people have failed to pay for, dodgy buyers not registered and people canceling items they've won.

Scumbag of a company, along with its equally evil twin PayPal.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #17683 on: June 22, 2018, 06:08:10 pm »

Online [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #17684 on: June 22, 2018, 06:38:57 pm »
umm James Corden on the FRONT page of the BBC news site for crying :/

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #17685 on: June 22, 2018, 08:25:54 pm »
umm James Corden on the FRONT page of the BBC news site for crying :/
Christ alive that blimp is such a......... blimp

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #17686 on: June 22, 2018, 08:37:50 pm »
Christ alive that blimp is such a......... blimp

Fat Wap
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #17687 on: June 23, 2018, 08:12:18 am »
I'm eating loads of fruit and veg these days and managing to get at least 3 in between half 9 and 2 pm. I also walk down from the 11th floor to the 6th floor as those toilets are quieter and cleaner. ;D

What about visiting RAWK?  ;)

Be careful. A minimum of three craps a day will either wear your sphincter muscles out or they will become over developed and bulge the back of your kecks.

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #17688 on: June 23, 2018, 10:57:48 am »

Yes, there seems to be a lot of that happening these days.

After a hiatus of several years not selling, I've recently been having a clearout of accumulated odds and sods and I've had three people win things recently and then just not pay or respond to polite requests.

I had something the other week on a 10 day auction, starting price £10 and one character almost immediately contacted me and asked if I would accept a BIN so I replied yes, £20 and it's yours.

He responded with a sarky comment saying it was not worth that so fair enough, it was his choice and I ignored it.

Then, three days before the end of the auction he puts a bid in and then says that he will now do a BIN at £20 so can I change the listing.

Well once a bid is on an auction listing, you can't edit the listing to put a BIN on, so I asked him to retract so I could edit it to do so.

No response, nothing.

Anyway, on the day of the auction, others started piling on their bids and outbid him and sure enough it climbed to £20 which is pretty much what I reckoned was its worth, until the last few seconds when matey boy comes along and wins with a final bid of £21.

Then, nothing, silence, no response to polite messages asking about when he was going to pay.

And there seems to be absolutely nothing you can do about it, ebay seem uninterested and simply say to relist it.

You do wonder about some people who are out there.

If it was a real shop you were running, you at least could probably spot these characters when they walk in through the door.
I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #17689 on: June 23, 2018, 12:08:23 pm »

Yes, your right, it makes it simpler.

I've been listing quite a few things with a BIN instead of auction and the stuff that doesn't sell at auction then relisting with BIN's and free P&P and it still seems to eventually be shifting.

I did get badly stung the other day though, I sold a decent 4x4 tyre for £15 with free P&P just to get shut of it clogging up my garage.

The weight clingfilmed up was 14kg so I used hermes, who I've used many times before as it was £8.50 or so collected and signed for, but they then came back a day after collecting it with a £10 surcharge before they'd complete the delivery as it somehow fell foul of their size measurements so I was left £3.50 out of pocket on that sale. Bastardos!

I checked the measurements and it exceeded their volume calculation by around 8cc! Bit annoying as I'd sent another identical size but different make one a few weeks earlier and it had got through fine so I hadn't bothered doing the calculation and checking beforehand. Still, I probably would have had to pay more than £3.50 to dispose of the tyre legally and since I've made quite a lot of money on a few other things and the woman who purchased it was delighted, I'm not really that bothered, swings and roundabouts, spreading good cheer all around and such...

I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

Offline rowan_d

• boat. Señor Paolo de Souza-Farquharson :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #17690 on: June 23, 2018, 06:28:59 pm »
I've started biting the tip of my tongue in my sleep :(

Not great pain and you can't see the sore or anything, something I could do without though. They're not anxiety dreams or anything, and I don't have any other symptoms of sleep apnea, hopefully it's something easily remedied like having to drink more when I go to bed.

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit. Semper Fi
« Reply #17691 on: June 23, 2018, 06:35:34 pm »
I've started biting the tip of my tongue in my sleep :(

Not great pain and you can't see the sore or anything, something I could do without though. They're not anxiety dreams or anything, and I don't have any other symptoms of sleep apnea, hopefully it's something easily remedied like having to drink more when I go to bed.

Or you could wedge an appropriately sized piece of wood firmly between the back of your upper and lower front teeth, thus keeping your jaws apart and allowing your tongue to roam freely around and in and out of your mouth.  Hope this helps  :wave
Rather a day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep.

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline rowan_d

• boat. Señor Paolo de Souza-Farquharson :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #17692 on: June 23, 2018, 07:01:26 pm »
I think I saw that in one of the Hostel films

Offline Narwin Dunez

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17693 on: June 24, 2018, 09:13:50 am »
Yes,

eBay's fucking shit for seller protection. You can't leave anything other than good feedback for a buyer, what the fuck is that about.

So I've had people claim things haven't turned up on them (bullshit), people not pay, people say things are broken when they're not etc. What can I do? Fuck all.

eBay fucking stinks.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17694 on: June 24, 2018, 10:30:34 am »
eBay's fucking shit for seller protection. You can't leave anything other than good feedback for a buyer, what the fuck is that about.

So I've had people claim things haven't turned up on them (bullshit), people not pay, people say things are broken when they're not etc. What can I do? Fuck all.

eBay fucking stinks.

That is so wrong that, I don't sell on ebay but from people I know who do, corrupt buyers are by far a bigger problem than corrupt sellers. Ebay needs to fucking sort its act out, everyone should get the same protection, no-one should ever lose out, because without the sellers, there's no ebay.

I've bought over 100 things so far and had one bad experience, which was some twat last month selling last season 125 yr home shirt as new, genuine with tags, paid £37 for it. When it turned up, you could tell immediately it was a fake as the stitching on the liver bird gave it a wrong shaped head and the size of the 125 years was too big. The biggest give away was the fucking 2013/14 Warrior label. Fucker wouldn't reply to me, so ebay got involved and I got a refund the same day. I reported his listing (it now says New Balance labelling) and it got took down, but it will re-appear no doubt. If the cheeky c*nt asks for the shirt back I'm telling him it went in the bin.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17695 on: June 24, 2018, 07:40:44 pm »

eBay fucking stinks.

In the last week I've sold a smart watch which buyer wants to return because it doesnt charge, even though I supplied new charger. Sent message asking if he tried different usb lead or if it charged at all but got no reply.

Sold a ps3 to a guy from Tanzania so have had to cancel transaction which takes a week. Sold a faulty printer for £30 but ebay canceled deal as buyer wasn't registered on ebay, how the fuck can he bid if hes not registered!

Agree that buy it now is the way to go, might make less in the long run but save a lot of hassle.

Offline jason67

• He likes the 15cm morning glory boy!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17696 on: June 24, 2018, 09:10:28 pm »
People that have no awareness of other people around them, whether it's on the street, supermarket or driving.

People that aren't satisfied with just being who they are, constantly trying to upgrade themselves and ultimately end up disappointed.

People that have the need to park next to you in a completely empty car park. 

At last the TRUTH 26th April 2016

Still don't buy the s*n.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17697 on: June 24, 2018, 09:25:06 pm »
People that have no awareness of other people around them, whether it's on the street, supermarket or driving.

People that aren't satisfied with just being who they are, constantly trying to upgrade themselves and ultimately end up disappointed.

People that have the need to park next to you in a completely empty car park. 

That pisses me off too.

Best I saw though was last week, someone had parked a Ferrari in a totally empty car park at the Trafford Centre and a Fiesta parked right next to it ;D
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #17698 on: June 25, 2018, 06:26:05 pm »
I asking round London, it’s 30 degrees, hot and sweaty, tube a joy and  Hen I see loads of people wandering around in jackets, or jumpers. Just the thought of it makes me feel even sweatier! Do some people not feel the heat? Who leaves for work this morning and thinks  ‘just pop a big denim jacket on, might feel a bit chilly later’? Oddballs.

Offline Frank Becton

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JB - Fleetwood Face
« Reply #17699 on: June 25, 2018, 07:50:48 pm »
I asking round London, it’s 30 degrees, hot and sweaty, tube a joy and  Hen I see loads of people wandering around in jackets, or jumpers. Just the thought of it makes me feel even sweatier! Do some people not feel the heat? Who leaves for work this morning and thinks  ‘just pop a big denim jacket on, might feel a bit chilly later’? Oddballs.

I posted on here recently that I saw a young guy in a thick North Face jacket, that he wore with shorts.
Wherever my boy is that's where I want to be.

Online Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17700 on: June 25, 2018, 07:58:43 pm »
I posted on here recently that I saw a young guy in a thick North Face jacket, that he wore with shorts.

We've got this bloke at work who all summer long wears shorts and a sweatshirt with a hood.Then all winter long he wears shorts and a sweatshirt with a hood. He's a fucking weirdo.

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17701 on: June 25, 2018, 10:28:34 pm »
All these arguments about VAR are getting annoying    :wanker

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #17702 on: June 25, 2018, 10:32:01 pm »
I think we need to review that viewpoint with the five other mods with the screens that really aren't playing fortnite honestly not....

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #17703 on: June 26, 2018, 06:36:31 am »

The Tube is an oven in this type of weather, on the Underground sections, you can feel the heat as soon as you enter the station.
#Sausages

Offline jason67

• He likes the 15cm morning glory boy!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17704 on: June 26, 2018, 06:56:40 am »
I'm with you on that one Paul...
At last the TRUTH 26th April 2016

Still don't buy the s*n.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17705 on: June 26, 2018, 09:01:06 am »
I've just found out from my 10 year old that the whole Junior school is not allowed out at dinner as its too hot and they might get sunstroke. You fucking what??? You cannot mollycoddle kids all the time, teach them how to act in the sun if they feel they need to, but to lock them away from fresh air?????
Jurgen YNWA

Offline redk84

• (and nothing else!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • why must we always do things the hard way?
« Reply #17706 on: June 26, 2018, 09:26:28 am »
Pollen!!!

AAAAAGGHHHHHH!!!!
All Those Who Have A Red Heart Can Rejoice.
For They Have Seen GOD.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #17707 on: June 26, 2018, 09:49:35 am »
When you write a long email discussing an attachment, but then you forget to attach said attachment before sending  :no

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #17708 on: June 26, 2018, 10:46:25 am »
Silly twats who send you big long winded emails about some poxy attachment and then don't even bother their lazy arses to attach it
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #17709 on: June 26, 2018, 10:56:50 am »
 :(

Online paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #17710 on: June 26, 2018, 11:42:03 am »
noticed this in at least 4 gyms ive been a member of

why do people cough their fucking guts up in the changing room in a gym

its absolutely disgusting listening to people like that. they sound like they are trying to cough up a whole lung
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #17711 on: June 26, 2018, 11:56:48 am »

its absolutely disgusting listening to people like that. they sound like they are trying to cough up a whole lung

Hayfever + working out can make me cough really badly sometimes due to it making my chest phlegmy.

Offline SlowRap

• SlowCrapAllOverTheBoards. No longer appealing! Apparently not a bastard. But no denial of being sarcastic and having no clue. Interesting. Fist pumps all the way down the stairs.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let freedom reign
« Reply #17712 on: June 26, 2018, 11:58:16 am »

Usually because of the amount of deodorant and poorly ventilated gym changing rooms - easy solution to this is put your deodorant on after you put your t-shirt on.

"We must turn from doubters into believers" - Jurgen Klopp

I've got a feeling that Origi is the real deal, from a couple of games I watched but mainly his interviews there seems to be something about him.

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
« Reply #17713 on: June 26, 2018, 01:08:15 pm »

Combination of the warm, damp air and the heavy exercise. Loosens a lot of mucus from the chest and throat, hence the coughing.

Also, the acoustics will tend to amplify normal coughs to sound a bit worse, I suppose?

Unpleasant, though, I agree.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #17714 on: June 26, 2018, 01:41:33 pm »
Is this an Andy Hunter tribute page?

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #17715 on: June 26, 2018, 03:06:56 pm »
Dirty stinking neighbours who smoke in their apartment, despite it being a non-smoking building, and stink out the communual hallway and my apartment because the bathroom vents seem to be linked  :no

Online Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17716 on: June 26, 2018, 03:49:56 pm »
Is this an Andy Hunter tribute page?

Was just thinking the same. Gone but never forgotten.
Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Offline Mumm-Ra

• Dunking Heretic. Mexican drug runner. Can go whistle for a pair of decent trainees! Your own personal cheese. Yes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17717 on: June 26, 2018, 05:55:20 pm »
Silly twats who send you big long winded emails about some poxy attachment and then don't even bother their lazy arses to attach it

They're not lazy Bill, just incompetent pond scum

Offline Mumm-Ra

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17718 on: June 26, 2018, 05:56:33 pm »
Was just thinking the same. Gone but never forgotten.

I've started befriending wrestlers on LinkedIn as an homage of sorts

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #17719 on: June 26, 2018, 06:24:18 pm »
What was Andy Hunter banned for?

He was a bit of a strange fish, but still seemed fairly sound like
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.