Author Topic: Shanklyboy's and Fat Scousers ( Leo who's still alive ) auld arse thread  (Read 4011784 times)

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Re: Shanklyboy's auld arse thread - Over 1000 Pages of Wisdom For Young Uns!
« Reply #42040 on: April 2, 2018, 10:26:07 pm »
Result came back no bowel cancer so i guess i won.
My dad had that....(luckily a bit of chopping sorted him out)
So did my grandad...
And great grandad...

Oh well.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #42041 on: April 2, 2018, 10:42:58 pm »
So what have you done wrong to deserve Boys Pen Bill's company? ;)

Clearly been a very good boy.
Kill the humourless

Offline kopite.keith

• Offical OAP
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42042 on: April 10, 2018, 11:10:28 pm »
Very happy auldie tonight  ;D
When in Rome...

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #42043 on: April 11, 2018, 09:20:42 am »
Result came back no bowel cancer so i guess i won.

Nice one!

I think I finally graduated to auld-arse status-had a few health issues myself; had all manner of scans and unwelcome probing , but a change of diet/lifestyle seems to have sorted things out (as long as I behave myself). The funniest thing was getting a CT scan and the nurse & technician both missing my veins and I ended up getting the dye/gel injected directly into the flesh instead of my system. A bit painful, but I had one arm like popeye for 24 hours! It looked pretty good. The staff were flapping and after waiting 6 months for the first scan they hastily squeezed me in for a follow-up the next week. The great thing? None of it cost me a penny.
God Save the NHS.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42044 on: April 13, 2018, 08:15:10 pm »
Hello folks. Just ditching the tin foil hat and looking for the fall out shelter... what a mess. The Eton Rifles boldly leading us off to war again, waving us all tara, for fuck's sake.

Type Bill Clinton contaminated blood into your search engine. You won't see anything from an English newspaper. Read any site that our media has called Fake News. First paragraph in, you'll know exactly who did it. I've been writing about it for about 2 years now, and I can't get it all out.

Just taking a wee break from all the cack. I can't wait to get it done and get my old self back. I couldn't have done much else with my time, but I've spent most of the last 4 years wallowing in this. It feels like it was longer ago than the first world cup, but the last one was on when all this started for me.

I don't even want to bring it in here with me. But it's the truth, Bill Clinton poisoned thousands of people in this country. The Government hid it. They're still trying to hide it now. He's never been named by anyone here. I've just booked a ticket for Salisbury again. I'm going to see the Bear Naked Ladies. Wonder what Snooper's Charter spy's make of that name?

Can't make a phone call with out them ear wigging, they don't tell us a word of truth. Say things like this, you're david ickes guru. What a mess, indeed. Even BBC music nights are crap now. Didn't mean to kick off. I only came in here to have a laugh cos it's shite on Four tonight. Nat King Cole might be worth a go. He's on at 9. The rest though....

I don't know who they've got running it. But it hasn't half gone down the pan. Doesn't seem so long ago, I used to come in here on a Friday, telling everyone to get on some music documentary on 4, rotten drunk, staying on here and missing them myself.

Anyway, I shouldn't bring it in here. Its not fair on the mods. And it's certainly no fun wallowing in it. Anybody know any jokes?
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

http://misterinobody.weebly.com/

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42045 on: April 13, 2018, 08:40:37 pm »
Weird that, just channel flipping, saw a documentary coming up 19th of April, The Bombing of Wall Street.

I'd never even heard of it. I'm going to watch it. Only caught a bit of the add. JP Morgan got bombed, looks like it was during the great depression. It's on PBS. I didn't even know I got that channel. I used to watch it in the States. It's their equivalent of the Beeb.

Weird to see it, right after making that last post. I'm off again now. Hopefully, see you all soon. Keep well, have a laugh, fuck all this, nonsense. I never stopped, but I'm just enjoying football and music again now. Bollocks to it.
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #42046 on: April 13, 2018, 08:51:50 pm »
Weird that, just channel flipping, saw a documentary coming up 19th of April, The Bombing of Wall Street.

I'd never even heard of it. I'm going to watch it. Only caught a bit of the add. JP Morgan got bombed, looks like it was during the great depression. It's on PBS. I didn't even know I got that channel. I used to watch it in the States. It's their equivalent of the Beeb.

Weird to see it, right after making that last post. I'm off again now. Hopefully, see you all soon. Keep well, have a laugh, fuck all this, nonsense. I never stopped, but I'm just enjoying football and music again now. Bollocks to it.

PBS is pretty good. They have quite an academic view of American history and is pretty even handed.

They sometimes have reruns of older BBC documentaries as well so it gives you a chance to catch up on stuff you may have missed.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42047 on: April 13, 2018, 11:55:18 pm »
Anyway, I shouldn't bring it in here. Its not fair on the mods. And it's certainly no fun wallowing in it. Anybody know any jokes?
The joke thread in the Boozer has some crackers to be honest FS mate.

And as far as the Mods are concerned, although I can't speak for all of them, we welcome your visits mate. Your overall contributions are missed in this gaff.

Keep toiling as you always do Leo, get your work out there.

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #42048 on: April 14, 2018, 07:35:12 am »
Hello folks. Just ditching the tin foil hat and looking for the fall out shelter... what a mess. The Eton Rifles boldly leading us off to war again, waving us all tara, for fuck's sake.

Type Bill Clinton contaminated blood into your search engine. You won't see anything from an English newspaper. Read any site that our media has called Fake News. First paragraph in, you'll know exactly who did it. I've been writing about it for about 2 years now, and I can't get it all out.

Just taking a wee break from all the cack. I can't wait to get it done and get my old self back. I couldn't have done much else with my time, but I've spent most of the last 4 years wallowing in this. It feels like it was longer ago than the first world cup, but the last one was on when all this started for me.

I don't even want to bring it in here with me. But it's the truth, Bill Clinton poisoned thousands of people in this country. The Government hid it. They're still trying to hide it now. He's never been named by anyone here. I've just booked a ticket for Salisbury again. I'm going to see the Bear Naked Ladies. Wonder what Snooper's Charter spy's make of that name?

Can't make a phone call with out them ear wigging, they don't tell us a word of truth. Say things like this, you're david ickes guru. What a mess, indeed. Even BBC music nights are crap now. Didn't mean to kick off. I only came in here to have a laugh cos it's shite on Four tonight. Nat King Cole might be worth a go. He's on at 9. The rest though....

I don't know who they've got running it. But it hasn't half gone down the pan. Doesn't seem so long ago, I used to come in here on a Friday, telling everyone to get on some music documentary on 4, rotten drunk, staying on here and missing them myself.

Good to read your posts again, FS. Keep on Truckin'.

My wife told me: ‘Sex is better on holiday.’ That wasn’t a nice postcard to receive.

...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42049 on: April 14, 2018, 08:19:09 am »
I was being sarcastic, but that just put a grin on my face Bobby. And I'm not so sure about that John, but I'll never change my opinions and I can't keep them to meself.

What a mess, eh. I give up. We are following that fat fraud to the nuclear brink. Where's that kid that can see him in the nip? It's fucking incredible. That fat fucker lays in bed, eating hamburgers watching Rupert The Truth's Fox News all day. The White House has said, this attack is based on "media reports."

What the fuck have we let these lunatics drag us into. The OPCW was supposed to start it's investigation today. I've no time for Putin nor Assad. But Trump, May and the French Tony Blair?

See that fuckers crawled back out again. It's not so long he was crying over what he'd caused in Iraq, after the Chilcott report was finally concluded. Remember that bastard, whingeing for himself?

Oh well, footy this avvie, the bare naked's next week, I'm doing my best not to take any notice. But if the truth of all this ever comes out, it won't be anything like we're being told right now.

I'm not talking bollocks. I'll be back asking one of the techy kids on here to format this fucking thing for me soon. No one will ever publish it. It's the truth. Bill Clinton has poisoned uncountable people. He knew what he was doing. Bayer and the FDA knew. Bayer exported the shit for years. The FDA allowed it to go on. It came on top a few times. They finagled it back into business.

I've got the figures somewhere. They're the latest I could find. I can't be arsed getting them right now. I can't remember them exactly, but this isn't far off...  in 1993 a barrel of crude oil cost about 30 bucks. The same amount of human blood was worth $67,000

It's all pretty simple really. We're ruled by greedy bastards. They don't give a fuck about us or anybody else. If they'd let Putin into the little clique none of this would be happening. They could have just cut everything up, whacked it out between and just leave the rest of us in peace.

Oh well, I had to come back in when I woke up to even more madness. I'll have to buckle down and get this done. But search this name Rolf Kaestel. See what happened to that poor fucker for telling the truth of this. But don't think that means I'm comparing what I'm doing to what happened to that poor man.

I'm telling nothing new. It's known fact. I'm watching David Owen speaking on telly now. That man tried to tell the truth of this. They're not all bent. But the ones that know the truth done fuck all to force it out. And they all know the truth of this.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42050 on: April 14, 2018, 10:40:46 am »
I should know better. I just can't stop when I start. But I think must be seen.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAOQzP7r_pg

No Joe. It's not technology. It's your handlers, feeding words directly into your head and you've been caught.

I'm sure there's plenty that would say so what? And call me a conspiracy theorist.

I started a thread on here, saying the BBC had been hijacked, at least 5 years ago. It got shut down. I stand by every word.

I didn't slag the BBC. I got slagged for it, though. I'm not one bit bothered about that. I honestly don't care what people say or think. I'm 60. I'm past that. I was left in the street with cancer after being poisoned by a blood transfusion. It happened to thousands here. The BBC could have ran a warning, just a simple message alerting people that had the blood to see a doctor.

The BBC woke me up, screaming wash your clothes and sheets if you've been in Salisbury. They knew thousands were carrying unknowingly carrying a poison that would kill them and could infect their nearest and dearest. They hid that truth. I want the public information service back that I pay for. The BBC is now nothing but the mouthpiece of the government.

There's so many people now believing that, they are starting to mock them on their shows, as with the Photo-shopped hat. They know, what they done there. They know they are not trusted in the way they were. They don't give a fuck they are ploughing on regardless. It's not good for our democracy. It's very dangerous.

I just hope, this is all going to backfire on them. We'll see in the local by elections.

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Deliverer of the -Q- de grace.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thought I was wrong once - but I was mistaken.
« Reply #42051 on: April 14, 2018, 05:31:10 pm »
I should know better. I just can't stop when I start. But I think must be seen.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAOQzP7r_pg

No Joe. It's not technology. It's your handlers, feeding words directly into your head and you've been caught.

I'm sure there's plenty that would say so what? And call me a conspiracy theorist.

I started a thread on here, saying the BBC had been hijacked, at least 5 years ago. It got shut down. I stand by every word.

I didn't slag the BBC. I got slagged for it, though. I'm not one bit bothered about that. I honestly don't care what people say or think. I'm 60. I'm past that. I was left in the street with cancer after being poisoned by a blood transfusion. It happened to thousands here. The BBC could have ran a warning, just a simple message alerting people that had the blood to see a doctor.

The BBC woke me up, screaming wash your clothes and sheets if you've been in Salisbury. They knew thousands were carrying unknowingly carrying a poison that would kill them and could infect their nearest and dearest. They hid that truth. I want the public information service back that I pay for. The BBC is now nothing but the mouthpiece of the government.

There's so many people now believing that, they are starting to mock them on their shows, as with the Photo-shopped hat. They know, what they done there. They know they are not trusted in the way they were. They don't give a fuck they are ploughing on regardless. It's not good for our democracy. It's very dangerous.

I just hope, this is all going to backfire on them. We'll see in the local by elections.

To quote from the Bible "Crucify them in May" !!

Really and truly hammer home to these despicable Tory clowns that we have had a bellyfull of their interpretation of care and consideration. Get them gone!! They are doomed and by clinging onto "power" they are simply prolonging our collective agony. Go for God's sake go and never come back!!
There is nothing wrong with striving to win, so long as you don't set the prize above the game. There can be no dishonour in defeat nor any conceit in victory. What matters above all is that the team plays in the right spirit, with skill, courage, fair play,no favour and the result accepted without bitterness. Sir Matt Busby CBE KCSG 1909-1994

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #42052 on: April 16, 2018, 11:08:37 am »

There are only 50,000 out and proud Tory Party members...ah but all those millions of creepy cowards who spout shite in the pub or keep quiet and put an X next to a Tory in the polling booth  >:(

I knew a guy, from a rough part of my town, he used to attend a lot of council events for his job. Always slagged them off for their boozing and expenses swindling. I was flabbergasted when I saw he was running as a Tory and actually got in! He`s not on my xmas card list anymore. I can only assume that he saw how easy it was to be one of them, and there was easy money to be made too. Imagine how he easy it must be to live without principles. The latest news was that he was on the cover of the local rag involved in a scandal mocking his constituents. You`d think that would be the end of his career, but maybe it`s just a badge of honour for a Tory.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42053 on: April 16, 2018, 12:14:32 pm »
There are only 50,000 out and proud Tory Party members...ah but all those millions of creepy cowards who spout shite in the pub or keep quiet and put an X next to a Tory in the polling booth  >:(

I knew a guy, from a rough part of my town, he used to attend a lot of council events for his job. Always slagged them off for their boozing and expenses swindling. I was flabbergasted when I saw he was running as a Tory and actually got in! He`s not on my xmas card list anymore. I can only assume that he saw how easy it was to be one of them, and there was easy money to be made too. Imagine how he easy it must be to live without principles. The latest news was that he was on the cover of the local rag involved in a scandal mocking his constituents. You`d think that would be the end of his career, but maybe it`s just a badge of honour for a Tory.

Nye was 100% right when he classified them as vermin. They still are and will forever remain vermin all these years later.
There is nothing wrong with striving to win, so long as you don't set the prize above the game. There can be no dishonour in defeat nor any conceit in victory. What matters above all is that the team plays in the right spirit, with skill, courage, fair play,no favour and the result accepted without bitterness. Sir Matt Busby CBE KCSG 1909-1994

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42054 on: April 18, 2018, 06:36:22 pm »
I hope Putin's having a day off. I'm just off to see the bare naked ladies in the same place in Salisbury. What an awful name for such a good band. If you haven't heard them, give them a go.

Funny, the kids and young people I know, hear my music, pull a face, and put some gizmo on, playing gizmo music. Lovely sunny day, here's a laugh before I go...
Some drunk just stopped by my hedge. I was watching him out the window. I waited and roared. Poor bastard, he leapt about two foot in the air and wobbled off. I'm sure he pissed his kecks. I feel bad now. I hope he didn't shit them.

Oh well, a little laughter on a sunny day, can't ask much for more. I hope don't get poisoned. Later gators.

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42055 on: April 18, 2018, 09:43:08 pm »
I hope Putin's having a day off. I'm just off to see the bare naked ladies in the same place in Salisbury. What an awful name for such a good band. If you haven't heard them, give them a go.

Funny, the kids and young people I know, hear my music, pull a face, and put some gizmo on, playing gizmo music. Lovely sunny day, here's a laugh before I go...
Some drunk just stopped by my hedge. I was watching him out the window. I waited and roared. Poor bastard, he leapt about two foot in the air and wobbled off. I'm sure he pissed his kecks. I feel bad now. I hope he didn't shit them.

Oh well, a little laughter on a sunny day, can't ask much for more. I hope don't get poisoned. Later gators.

I'll tell you this Leo on a miserable snotty-nosed night that I'm having, you are a fooking hoot - as ever lad.  If we don't ever collectively assemble just ONCE in this miserable lifetime - before we all of us "go to ground" , it'll be a tragedy. Never seen yers, wouldn't know yer if I fell over yer in the street but I know in me bones if we never get together for a bevvy and a natter, being around in the boozer and the same era, we all of us will be the losers. Stay strong yer auld get!!

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42056 on: April 19, 2018, 12:47:10 am »
Just in now, Johno. You'd have enjoyed that tonight. Bad name for a band but what a band. They had a support act, Bothbee Gaffallo, I think. What a night. The band were great, marvellous musicians, but proper entertainers. And that Bothbee lad plays a good tune, but another great entertainer. They're all hilarious, loads of fun. Loved it. Everybody left smiling, not the typical look in them there parts.

Free parking, thanks to Putin. The only thing thing I ever got free in Salisbury. I shouldn't. But fuck them. I like Salisbury. It was a really good night out. Fucking Donald Trump in the White House and poor aul Bothbee going unkown. The worlds mad. I'm getting off. Ser yers soon.

Offline the 92A

• Alberto Incontidor. Peneus. Phantom Thread Locker. Mr Bus. But there'll be another one along soon enough. Almost as bad as Jim...
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42057 on: April 19, 2018, 02:10:53 am »
Watched your full film last night again, where do you get your energy from, take my hat off getting it all done, I'd have sat there thinking can't afford a decent camera, don't know how to edit, what about the sound etc but you just got out there and did it and it gets the job done well, some great bits in it, you're watching it thinking how have these got away with this it's a fucking scandal. She's right about me, coulda shoulda she calls me, you're brain fogged up with the hep c and you've got that done and written three books. Don't know how you do it but it's impressive.
Still Dreaming of a Harry Quinn

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42058 on: April 19, 2018, 01:25:11 pm »
It is mightily impressive Albie. Funny that I get the same cudda-shudda title!!

Offline Rick13

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #42059 on: April 19, 2018, 04:59:05 pm »
I'll tell you this Leo on a miserable snotty-nosed night that I'm having, you are a fooking hoot - as ever lad.  If we don't ever collectively assemble just ONCE in this miserable lifetime - before we all of us "go to ground" , it'll be a tragedy. Never seen yers, wouldn't know yer if I fell over yer in the street but I know in me bones if we never get together for a bevvy and a natter, being around in the boozer and the same era, we all of us will be the losers. Stay strong yer auld get!!

So, what are we all waiting for...............we cuddah, we shuddah !
"We believe there's never a cause that's lost" Bill Shankly

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #42060 on: April 20, 2018, 01:06:23 pm »
On the other side of the coin, the Butties celebrate the arrival of grand ankle biter #4.  Lucianna Haylee, 8lbs, 11.

First girl.  Chuffed to doll rags.  Off to hozzy to start her life off Red.

YNWA is a cool lullaby.

8)
Kill the humourless

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42061 on: April 20, 2018, 02:12:17 pm »
Congrats to all the Butty Brigade!

Offline kopite.keith

• Offical OAP
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42062 on: April 20, 2018, 07:09:11 pm »
On the other side of the coin, the Butties celebrate the arrival of grand ankle biter #4.  Lucianna Haylee, 8lbs, 11.

First girl.  Chuffed to doll rags.  Off to hozzy to start her life off Red.

YNWA is a cool lullaby.

8)

Best wishes to the young 'Lady in Red' and congrats to the Butties.
When in Rome...

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #42063 on: April 20, 2018, 08:16:41 pm »
Watched your full film last night again, where do you get your energy from, take my hat off getting it all done, I'd have sat there thinking can't afford a decent camera, don't know how to edit, what about the sound etc but you just got out there and did it and it gets the job done well, some great bits in it, you're watching it thinking how have these got away with this it's a fucking scandal. She's right about me, coulda shoulda she calls me, you're brain fogged up with the hep c and you've got that done and written three books. Don't know how you do it but it's impressive.

Am i missing out here what film Albie?
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42064 on: April 20, 2018, 08:26:50 pm »
Interesting few days in school the tempreture goes up and the students begin wilting at once, you would think they had crossed the Sahara.
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!

Offline the 92A

• Alberto Incontidor. Peneus. Phantom Thread Locker. Mr Bus. But there'll be another one along soon enough. Almost as bad as Jim...
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42065 on: April 22, 2018, 04:26:07 pm »
Still Dreaming of a Harry Quinn

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42066 on: April 22, 2018, 09:15:57 pm »
A Scroungers Tale Phil, http://misterinobody.weebly.com/contact.html

thanks bookmarked it now to look at tomorrow.

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42067 on: April 27, 2018, 04:34:56 pm »
Just made a start on watching Leo's documentary - the fella is a friggin' legend  just a legend! Immense character and from what I've seen of it so far, he's a shining example of real working class guts and energy. If I wore a hat at all, it would be doffed to the fella. If I don't get to meet up with him I'll consider myself the poorer for it. Just an ordinary working fella saying it straight - just like it ought to be said. Never been so impressed with such courage and I've lived 72 years. He's a diamond - and now I'll probably get a PM from him telling me to STFU - but I won't!!

This is how the working class can get up off their knees and fight those bastards who would have us all under their heel once again. If only there were more like Leo - we'd sweep these Tories away for good. Can't speak highly enough of the man and the fight and grit that's locked in his DNA. A real working class hero and this is no false bullshit praise.

So now I've said all of this Leo mate, I will STFU except to say I'll be totally pissed off if we don't meet up with Vic Gill when he next gets over to the Wirral from Spain. So long for now buddy.

Saludo tu lucha y no pasarán!!

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42068 on: April 27, 2018, 08:37:50 pm »
Just made a start on watching Leo's documentary - the fella is a friggin' legend  just a legend! Immense character and from what I've seen of it so far, he's a shining example of real working class guts and energy. If I wore a hat at all, it would be doffed to the fella. If I don't get to meet up with him I'll consider myself the poorer for it. Just an ordinary working fella saying it straight - just like it ought to be said. Never been so impressed with such courage and I've lived 72 years. He's a diamond - and now I'll probably get a PM from him telling me to STFU - but I won't!!

This is how the working class can get up off their knees and fight those bastards who would have us all under their heel once again. If only there were more like Leo - we'd sweep these Tories away for good. Can't speak highly enough of the man and the fight and grit that's locked in his DNA. A real working class hero and this is no false bullshit praise.

So now I've said all of this Leo mate, I will STFU except to say I'll be totally pissed off if we don't meet up with Vic Gill when he next gets over to the Wirral from Spain. So long for now buddy.

Saludo tu lucha y no pasarán!!

Totally agree Leo's books are good as well. ( i will collect my 10% commission later FS) :D

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #42069 on: April 27, 2018, 10:33:49 pm »
There has just been a beautiful programme about Jeff Beck on BBC4. But fear not, it is back on again at about 1.30 so set your recorders - even if you haven't heard of him, you'll enjoy it.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #42070 on: April 27, 2018, 11:12:50 pm »

Cheers my man, I've set the recorder.
I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #42071 on: April 27, 2018, 11:41:26 pm »
There has just been a beautiful programme about Jeff Beck on BBC4. But fear not, it is back on again at about 1.30 so set your recorders - even if you haven't heard of him, you'll enjoy it.

Seconded. Brilliant  :thumbup
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #42072 on: April 30, 2018, 07:56:30 am »

Leo, you've most likely seen or are aware of this but just in case .... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-43910567

At long last it seems as if the wheels are finally starting to turn and some redress for the many innocent victims, like yourself, of this awful and murky calamity and the so far official indifference to their plight may finally result.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42073 on: April 30, 2018, 08:29:08 pm »
Leo, you've most likely seen or are aware of this but just in case .... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-43910567

At long last it seems as if the wheels are finally starting to turn and some redress for the many innocent victims, like yourself, of this awful and murky calamity and the so far official indifference to their plight may finally result.

There was a feature on BBC2 about this on the Victoria Derbyshire show today, the poor bloke contracted HIV at age 5 through contaminated blood and they also featured the guy who was on the BBC News page this morning.

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #42074 on: April 30, 2018, 10:25:44 pm »

Finally managed to get round to watching it this afternoon.

Great stuff.

Absolutely loved that version of I'd rather go blind with Beth Hart singing they featured... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qk8xMfl6n9g

That tone he gets is just amazing, and some mighty lungs on that girl.

(But it's surely got to be a wig he's wearing, he's 73...)

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.

Probably just got fed up twatting his head on the sump.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Finally managed to get round to watching it this afternoon.

Great stuff.

Absolutely loved that version of I'd rather go blind with Beth Hart singing they featured... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qk8xMfl6n9g

That tone he gets is just amazing, and some mighty lungs on that girl.

Jeff Beck is brill.

Go to youtube and watch/listen to "People get ready" by Jeff Beck and Rod Stewart.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
I've done bugger all. But I've spent years trying to get anybody with a bit of clout to speak about the blood thing and get the truth out. And not even one of them answered me.

Frankie Boyle, yep, that Frankie Boyle, even blocked me on Twitter and all I did was tell him Bill Clinton caused it. I was blocked before I could send another tweet.

The promised inquiry, was going to ran by The Department of Health. They imported the blood. They knew exactly what they were doing. It's the same everytime.

Thalidymide victims were told last year, "They could apply for compensation." The compo would have been paid from a "trust fund," not the makers of the drug. The German government are now blocking applications for compo.

The whole system is rotten. You think you have rights, go outside and try to excercise them.

I'm getting this monkey off my back and I'll never mention it again. I was in Rome in 77 and 84. We won the European Cup for the first time on my Twentieth birthday. I used to say my twenty first as it sounded better. I'm now 60 and three quarters, fuck this.... I'm booking a flight to Kiev.

Up the Reds. Fuck the blues, emotional and Tory. There's better things in life to concentrate on.

PS... Jeff Beck can play. But Richard Thompson would blow them all away. The best British guitarist ever, he's barely known. Justice, my arse.
« Last Edit: May 2, 2018, 07:04:53 pm by Fat Scouser »

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
Happy days Ladies and Gentlemen.

Roll on Kiev.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
It's them Scousers again...