Author Topic: The Pyramids  (Read 75009 times)

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
Re: The Pyramids
« Reply #440 on: October 5, 2017, 07:59:01 am »
I’d vote both.

Offline Andy Hunter

• Rip Van Walford. Committed Iron Pumper! Full of hot air. Due to weighty issues, currently seeking a new hobby.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #441 on: October 5, 2017, 09:04:32 am »
How long would it take to milk a cow, particularly if you were the first human to ever attempt such an activity? Is there an accepted timeframe or is this up for debate? Also, how now are cows, especially the brown ones? Lots of mysteries here, I feel. We need answers. We deserve answers.

Not how long! I've explained a couple posts a above with a picture.

Sorry I was late getting back to you specifically, just saw your posts amongst the avalanche of others
Did Shevchenko score his rebound?
Why was there an ambulance behind the goal for Tommason's Penalty?
HOW DID GUDJOHNSEN MISS??

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #442 on: October 5, 2017, 09:12:23 am »
The milk thing is obvious.

Human mothers fed their babies milk, and early humans would have watched some animals doing the same. Knowing the milk offered nutrition it made sense for them to begin to make use of it.

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #443 on: October 5, 2017, 09:31:29 am »

You fucker  ;D

I can't believe this thread has evolved so quickly.  Certainly quicker than those lazy bastard builders taking 20 years to knock up some stone pyramid in the desert

Online CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #444 on: October 5, 2017, 09:36:50 am »
You fucker  ;D

I can't believe this thread has evolved so quickly.  Certainly quicker than those lazy bastard builders taking 20 years to knock up some stone pyramid in the desert

Quicker than the lazy ass monkeys you mean.

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #445 on: October 5, 2017, 09:43:44 am »
Quicker than the lazy ass monkeys you mean.

Just caught up, it's the human sized ants now i think

Offline Andy Hunter

• Rip Van Walford. Committed Iron Pumper! Full of hot air. Due to weighty issues, currently seeking a new hobby.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #446 on: October 5, 2017, 09:51:27 am »
The milk thing is obvious.

Human mothers fed their babies milk, and early humans would have watched some animals doing the same. Knowing the milk offered nutrition it made sense for them to begin to make use of it.

I'm not saying your wrong, but to discover mik comes out a cows udder, you would have to be touching it in the first place.

The whole premise of that Facebook group was why was he fondling the cows udder in the first place?

Unless your saying he predicted it based on watching humans and then 'gave it a go' then I guess that makes sense.

Online CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #447 on: October 5, 2017, 09:55:59 am »
I'm not saying your wrong, but to discover mik comes out a cows udder, you would have to be touching it in the first place.

The whole premise of that Facebook group was why was he fondling the cows udder in the first place?

Unless your saying he predicted it based on watching humans and then 'gave it a go' then I guess that makes sense.

No, you'd discover it through watching their young instantly go to their mother's nipple after birth, like humans had been doing. It's not a massive stretch to then think, ah this is highly likely to be the same.

It's much more likely than some fella being a perv and touching up some animal. That's something a kid or an idiot would think, not someone with even an ounce of common sense.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #448 on: October 5, 2017, 09:58:27 am »
We're awaiting your (fictitious) brother-in-laws evidence/theory.

How the fuck do you get off with calling anyone fictitious? You made up a story about having twins for fuck sake.

Offline Andy Hunter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #449 on: October 5, 2017, 10:14:07 am »

Offline Andy Hunter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #450 on: October 5, 2017, 10:19:40 am »
There are guys who can pull planes ffs. No one was lifting blocks over their heads. I regularly pull weights of up to a tonne around at work once they have wheels, and I'm not particularly strong.

There were around 20000 men building it for 20 years! And they didn't get bank holidays.

Also, the guy who built it built 2 others. How old do you think he was when he started and when he finished all 3?

And trucks too, seeing as everyone wants to take the mick out of wrestling ffs

https://youtu.be/3Ai7vJp0sgE
« Last Edit: October 5, 2017, 10:41:00 am by Andy Hunter »

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #451 on: October 5, 2017, 10:25:56 am »
Your choice.  ANY architect or engineer.

They'll hang up on you.

No rush.

You ring up any world famous architect at random and ask him how the pyramids were built then of course they'll hang up on you.  But not because they can't answer your question.  :lmao

Did you vote for Brexit by any chance?
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #452 on: October 5, 2017, 10:33:22 am »
I'm intrigued. Why would you think a podcast by a wrestler called Chris Jericho would have any opinion of substance on pyramid engineering?

:lmao

Absolute gold.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #453 on: October 5, 2017, 10:37:42 am »
I think you're all missing the obvious interaction of the Company that owns Toblerone, the markings on a dollar note and the usage of a note and the toblerone bar to use as a sight when the Stars are Right.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Ziltoid

• Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #454 on: October 5, 2017, 10:39:43 am »
Chris Jericho is only noted for providing the voice of Captain Spectacular on the album Z2 featuring Yours Truly

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #455 on: October 5, 2017, 10:44:30 am »
....and the usage of a note and the toblerone bar to use as a sight when the Stars are Right.

Not heard of that one, though when we were at school aged about 9 or 10, we used to make pretend telescopes out of smarty tubes, using a needle to put holes in the end cardboard in the shape of constellations and then popping the lid over it so when you looked through the tube the'stars' would be red or yellow depending on the lid colour. Needless to say, it didn't take too long before some lad did the outline of the fabled 'Cock & Bollocks' constellation in his...
I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

Offline Andy Hunter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #456 on: October 5, 2017, 10:45:37 am »
The ants under the command of the Insect Queen built the pyramids. They weren't tiny but as big a s a modern day human.

Damn Winnie the Pooh must love that theory. Imagine all the honey  :D

My favourite episode will always be when Tigger lost his stripes.

That Ey-oh donkey was a right miserable sod, but great cartoon. Got a toy of him somewhere too  :lmao

« Last Edit: October 5, 2017, 11:08:45 am by Andy Hunter »

Offline Andy Hunter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #457 on: October 5, 2017, 10:51:15 am »
They had 100s of years of practice though.

Have you ever been to Egypt? You can walk around certain tomb complexes and see all the beta versions. Took them a long time to get it right.

You start with these long flat tombs called mastabas, then they started stacking them on top of each other, so you end up with a step pyramid.

From there you can see how they'd want to build a proper pyramid, but it took them a while to get right, so you have some unfinished versions out there and things like the bent pyramid. Eventually they worked it out and you get Giza.

You can go out there and see for yourself. It's easy to get a driver and see all of these transitional phases in a day, and when I went there were some really well preserved mastabas you could walk around. Completely destroys all the theories when you can see all the transitions for yourself.

Have a look at a better explanation here:

https://gilgamesh42.wordpress.com/2012/09/15/ancient-aliens-the-pyramids/

I think I this is the best explanation so far. Not sure about taking 20 years (think it's longer)

How many people in here have been to Egypt?

Divers even uncovered a papyrus in the Red Sea.

https://www.haaretz.com/jewish/archaeology/1.754616?v=D3FB3361B9261484C5EFAD205C75C50A

But the picture makes sense. I agree there must be also unfinished versions like beta pyramids too. Hence why all the Pyramids in Giza aren't the same size. I think it's plausible for the smaller pyramids to take 20 year's, but not sure about the bigger ones.

Some believe if you enter the pyramids you are cursed.

Maybe not a 1000 years, as I admit now that is exaggerated, but I do think the bigger pyramids alone took more than 20 years. The one that was built by Pharoah Khufu stands today at 455 feet/ 138 metres tall.

That Pyramid is the one known as 'The Great Pyramid'.
« Last Edit: October 5, 2017, 11:19:42 am by Andy Hunter »

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #458 on: October 5, 2017, 10:56:14 am »
Not heard of that one, though when we were at school aged about 9 or 10, we used to make pretend telescopes out of smarty tubes, using a needle to put holes in the end cardboard in the shape of constellations and then popping the lid over it so when you looked through the tube the'stars' would be red or yellow depending on the lid colour. Needless to say, it didn't take too long before some lad did the outline of the fabled 'Cock & Bollocks' constellation in his...

Smarties and Toblerone. Is there anyone that ISN'T involved with this conspiracy?

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #459 on: October 5, 2017, 11:06:43 am »
Smarties and Toblerone. Is there anyone that ISN'T involved with this conspiracy?

Terry's

And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #460 on: October 5, 2017, 11:31:59 am »
I think we all have to agree that there's something well dodgy going on at the co-op in Stockport though...

I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #461 on: October 5, 2017, 11:45:24 am »
Terry's

The pyramids were invented by a load of chocolate company running aliens.

Offline Lusty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #462 on: October 5, 2017, 01:40:25 pm »
Came bounding down the stairs this morning like a kid on Christmas day to see what this thread had to offer. Delighted to see it's still going and we've made some progress on the cow questions as well.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #463 on: October 5, 2017, 03:03:32 pm »
Came bounding down the stairs this morning like a kid on Christmas day to see what this thread had to offer. Delighted to see it's still going and we've made some progress on the cow questions as well.

It probably would have happened like this...

Goats domesticated for meat first - and as someone else said, it's not a big step to go from breastfeeding to drinking straight from the goat.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Devon Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #464 on: October 5, 2017, 03:16:53 pm »

Goats domesticated for meat first - and as someone else said, it's not a big step to go from breastfeeding to drinking straight from the goat.

I hate to think what you would have had to type into google images to find that picture :D

Online LanceLink!!!!!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #465 on: October 5, 2017, 03:17:37 pm »

Comes home from work and check 'New Replies' button.

Sees a picture of a child suckling on a goat.

Wonders what RAWK has become.

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #466 on: October 5, 2017, 03:23:01 pm »
Wonders what RAWK has become.

Cementing its place as the finest place on the web to talk all things LFC and goat-related...
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Online LanceLink!!!!!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #467 on: October 5, 2017, 03:39:22 pm »
Might have to revive the 'Udder' thread

Offline Ziltoid

• Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #468 on: October 5, 2017, 03:43:54 pm »
Now you're milking it

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #469 on: October 5, 2017, 03:46:40 pm »
Effes joke
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Andy Hunter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #470 on: October 5, 2017, 03:48:00 pm »
I hate to think what you would have had to type into google images to find that picture :D

Not another mystery  ;D

Queue 10 pages of predictions on what was typed.  :lmao

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #471 on: October 5, 2017, 03:49:09 pm »
goatse should make you forget what you were looking for.

Online Djozer

• Ujpest
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #472 on: October 5, 2017, 03:52:43 pm »
goatse should make you forget what you were looking for.

I wish I hadn't just Googled that. You fucker.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #473 on: October 5, 2017, 03:53:00 pm »
Not another mystery  ;D

Queue 10 pages of predictions on what was typed.  :lmao

'man drinking goat milk' of course...
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Andy Hunter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #474 on: October 5, 2017, 03:56:08 pm »
Depends if that's a man in that picture though?

Gonna have to Finn Balor and Adam Cole to solve that one :lmao

The plot thickens ;)

The Johnson's baby Lotion like skin makes me think it's a kid, but you never know with this thread.
« Last Edit: October 5, 2017, 03:59:11 pm by Andy Hunter »

Online LanceLink!!!!!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #475 on: October 5, 2017, 03:56:53 pm »

Would of gone with this one myself....

Offline bigbonedrawky

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #476 on: October 5, 2017, 04:09:04 pm »
They had wheels. Don't forget the wheels.
There are 526,000 minutes in a year. Multiply that by 20, you get 10.5 million. Divide that by 2(million blocks) you get five. Five minutes to lay each stone.

Even the bible makes more sense.
Not sure what to say  ??? So either finish the equation...
or
Get your other net out  :D
Cementing its place as the finest place on the web to talk all things LFC and goat-related...

I reckon Gavin will burn on the 17th this year

Offline TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
« Reply #477 on: October 5, 2017, 04:50:44 pm »
Effes joke

;D

The police have been alerted.
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline stara

• ra-boom-de-ay. RAWK's very own Dicktionary Corner.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #478 on: October 5, 2017, 04:54:09 pm »
Would of gone with this one myself....

Thanks for clearing that up. Now we know the face of the other lad  ;)
50+1. Real FFP rules. Now.

Offline Andy Hunter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #479 on: October 5, 2017, 06:03:45 pm »

Thanks for clearing that up. Now we know the face of the other lad  ;)
Wildlife?

I think you mean...