Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
So I've just had Heinz Mayo with lunch, a big switch as I've always been a Hellmans man, then go on FB to see a big Heinz Mayo advert staring at me.

Is FB monitoring my taste buds?
News and Current Affairs / Re: The F*cking Liar & Deranged Animal.
« Last post by Peabee on Today at 02:20:14 PM »
Fair enough, the substance is if you want informed people, you need to filter the rest out. The STEM suggestion was just a starting point, I'm aware of the idiots that get through as I already said.

An incentivised general exam to be passed to vote? Pass Psych tests, questions on economy, sciences etc. To reiterate - money, economy, housing, even the water and utility supply, everything in this world you inhabit (unless we've got some Amazonian natives on here) is artificially created. To understand how it's all put together, you need to put the work in. The next step in improving a democracy has to be to find the means to only let people who get that, to vote. Not pricks like Trump who have no idea about any of it making it to the top.

Obviously if you're the US you start with the logistics issues Giono highlighted first if they ever become fairer.

Are you being serious?!
How can you control a game when the keeper hoofs 26 times, Lovren 11 times - whether it was a game plan or not. We never even tried to pass out from the back so not only have hoofed non stop we also have a DM who doesn't want to do anything with the ball unless he's in oceans of space to receive it in.

Phil was level above everyone on the pitch quality wise, we never even tried to use him properly.

Henderson and Gini treat the ball like a game of hot potato.
Villa
Sheff Utd
Forest
Bristol
Man City

5 fold @ 20.2

Sheff Utd ship 5 goals at home including a hat trick for Ryan Sessegnon (2 for Ojo!) and Preston win their first game in 8 (since Sept!).

Fuck off  :wanker

Messi 2+ over evens tonight.
Atleti/Roma Draw
Double @ 22.75
Excellent, you summed up most of my post :)

Well in Wisconsin Red, well in.

Liverpool fans these days seem to accept not particularly bad as the benchmark these days. You are one of them eel lobo, one of them.  :)
Coutinho plays on moments. He doesnt control a game.
How can you control a game when the keeper hoofs 26 times, Lovren 11 times - whether it was a game plan or not. We never even tried to pass out from the back so not only have hoofed non stop we also have a DM who doesn't want to do anything with the ball unless he's in oceans of space to receive it in.

Phil was level above everyone on the pitch quality wise, we never even tried to use him properly.
Media and Arts / Re: WWE/Other Wrestling Thread
« Last post by OsirisMVZ on Today at 02:17:25 PM »
Raw has no single brand PPV from October 22 2017 to February 25th 2018. SD has no single brand PPV from May 25th to September 30th

I'm glad they're cutting shit down. A PPV every 2 weeks this year hasn't really worked out from a creative or attendance standpoint.
Ticket and Travel Info / Re: Stoke v Liverpool ticket details
« Last post by carl123uk on Today at 02:17:08 PM »
When was the last time an away went to all season ticket holders,be surprised if it actually drops to all season tickets,but hope it does to give people the chance to finally get on the away ladder.

Newcastle away did 2 or 3 seasons ago
I'm not saying the season is a write off at all ( although I don't want to post my predictions as I'll be jumped on for it).
I get the notion that we should beat spartak to go through, but I think people's feelings about this game will be revised if we mess that one up. Last night was a golden chance to go through. We were virtually there now we've got to do it all over again. That can be difficult

I don't think anyone's denying that we missed an absolutely golden opportunity last night, but on paper it's the Moscow one which we really should be winning. Fingers crossed we don't have to have the discussion of where it went wrong though.
Media and Arts / Re: WWE/Other Wrestling Thread
« Last post by XabiArt on Today at 02:16:29 PM »
Raw has no single brand PPV from October 22 2017 to February 25th 2018. SD has no single brand PPV from May 25th to September 30th

Which is no bad thing. NXT has about 4 a year.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10