Author Topic: The NON-FOOTBALL BETS thread  (Read 272356 times)

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
Re: The NON-FOOTBALL BETS thread
« Reply #3160 on: May 26, 2017, 10:18:38 am »
Ferrari going well in monaco

free practice 3 tomorrow

Raikkonen 12/1 ew. pays top 3
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #3161 on: May 27, 2017, 05:10:46 am »
Take the overs in the second ODI. Not sure what the line will start at but regardless of who bats there will be plenty of runs in this game. Pitch seems to look ripe for batting and you have two sides who can score plenty of runs. Only issue might be rain but that will be temporary showers.

If there's a market for 400 I might look at that, could get very juicy odds. Regardless of the numbers, whatever the line is set at I'd go above it (it wont start drastically high, the bookies are behind the curve with Cricket lately).

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3162 on: May 27, 2017, 08:06:56 am »
I've taken england to win, England to hit most sixes, brook to win fight and Chelsea to win cup 8/1

Offline LFCStephen

• Legacy Fan
  • I just carnt get enough....
« Reply #3163 on: May 31, 2017, 01:24:37 pm »
Any fancy anything for Lions or ICC cricket then?!

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #3164 on: May 31, 2017, 04:34:34 pm »
Amla to be top batsman looks very long at 12s, but he starts the tournament in a more difficult group, so there is that to factor in.

However, Amla averages 63 in the 12 ODIs he's played in England, and even if South Africa weren't to progress out of the group it's not beyond the realms of fantasy that he might have already scored enough runs to pick up that accolade.

Bumrah to be best bowler at 16s is very interesting to me. Very quick, very accurate seam bowler coming off the back of a stellar IPL tournament. Unproven in England, hence the price but if India get out of the group he's going to have a real chance where the spinners may not on early season English tracks.

South Africa are the team to beat for me, despite their 'bottlers' tag. Amla looks in wonderful nick, De Villiers is one of the best batsmen of his generation and seemed to find some form in the warm ups, De Kock just keeps getting better and better and Rabada is obviously a wonderful bowler. Du Plessis adds stability in the middle; he can give it a whack but often plays a steady hand if needed and the likes of Chris Morris and David Miller can up the run rate when needed or chase down big scores (although they suitably failed to get home from an easy position of a run a ball with about 10 balls left last weekend).

England are favourites, partly due to being at home but also due to the new approach to the game which has been a revelation for them. Roy looks out of touch though, and Bairstow amazingly wont start unless injuries allow him to. Joe Root averages almost 48 in ODI cricket so this will sound stupid to some, but he can often be a disappointment. He gets starts but perhaps doesn't have the explosive power to accelerate when needed. However, if he can play a decent run a ball knock while Stokes, Morgan, Hales and Buttler play more aggressively then its a moot point. England's bowling is not the greatest and will likely be a stumbling block, I think.

From bad bowling to good bowling, the Aussies have a really good pace attack. They might not have the batting prowess of England, South Africa, or India but their bowling might make up for it with the likes of Mitchell Starc, Pat Cummins and Josh Hazelwood. India can never be discounted, in a weird way they are going under the radar but with many of their players coming from the IPL with little time to adjust, you do wonder if they might be either undercooked with lack of preparation or perhaps a little fatigued.

Should be a good tournament, I wont have any money on a winner but if I did South Africa at a best priced 9/2 appeal to me.

Online Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3165 on: May 31, 2017, 04:46:21 pm »
I think Finch is a good price for top bat at 20/1. Australia should qualify out of the group at the very least and he hit 137 in a warm up game the other day. He's averaging just under 42 in England for ODIs as well.

Offline LFCStephen

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3166 on: June 1, 2017, 11:14:02 pm »
ICC Bets:

Root/Warner/Kohli/Amla all to score over 175 runs this tournament @ 3/1 Off to a great start with Root!

Starc/Tahir/Rashid/Rabada all to take over 7.5 wickets this tournament @ 14/1 Not such a great start with Rashid rested!

Amla/Root/Warner/Guptill all to top score for there country @ 175/1 Again good start with root, although his foot injury does worry me

Two bets below for most runs for country in tournamemt:

Root/Warner/AB/Kane W (NZ)/Sharma @ 660/1

Hales/Smith/Amla/Kohli/Guptill @ 504/1

Top wicket take for country in tournament:

woakes/Starc/Kumar (India)/Amir (packistan)/Malinga/Rabada (SA) @2893/1

Offline redk84

• (and nothing else!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • why must we always do things the hard way?
« Reply #3167 on: June 8, 2017, 10:23:28 am »
BetVictor

Dhawan and Kohli to get >82.5 runs - 6/4 (max bet £50)

Both in good nick, India batting first.....bit cloudy so will favour bowling side but worth a shot I reckon.
All Those Who Have A Red Heart Can Rejoice.
For They Have Seen GOD.

Offline scouse92

• Main Stander
« Reply #3168 on: June 8, 2017, 11:36:57 am »
Looking at a few small outside bets on the Election to keep it interesting.

Lib Dems currently hold the seat in Southport and are 2.87 to win again. With the big drive on tactical votes this election i can see this being good Value.

Labour Currently hold Ynys Mon (Angelsea) with Plaid Cymru the main opposition. they are 2.5 to keep the seat.

other marginal seats i'm looking at-

Wirral South - Labour @ 1.61
Croydon Central - Labour @ 1.9 (Youth Vote will play a part here)
Gower - Labour @ 2.37 (polling in Wales is good)
Coventry North West - Conservative @ 1.83
Ealing Central & Acton - Conservative @2.1
Ilford North - Conservative @ 1.57
Norfolk North - Conservative @ 1.5 (8000 UKIP votes up for grabs)
Bath - Conservative @1.4 (Tories to hold)
Blyth Valley - Conservative @ 2.87 (UKIP came second in 2015 but not running this year 9000 votes up for grabs)

Any one got any other tips?

edit: also think the turn out will improve on the 66.1% of 2015.

you can get the most likely turnout of 65-70% @ 2.5
or a punt at 70%+ @ 6.5

The referendum turnout was 72.2%
« Last Edit: June 8, 2017, 11:47:52 am by scouse92 »

Offline JoeCole

• Spoiler!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3169 on: June 15, 2017, 10:58:48 am »
Next Big Brother Eviction - Imran Javeed - 6/1

Boylesports are the only bookies offering odds on the eviction so far and I think they've got it wrong. These odds are way too generous. Imran was in the bottom 2 last week and has not had much screentime since, meaning he'll likely get a similar amount of votes. There is an online poll with 1,600 votes which stands at this:

Vote to Save

Raphael Korine  51.28%  (859 votes)
Sukhvinder Javeed  14.87%  (249 votes)
Charlotte Keys  12.06%  (202 votes)
Rebecca Jane  7.82%  (131 votes)
Imran Javeed  6.99%  (117 votes)
Kayleigh Morris  6.98%  (117 votes)

Plus he's up for eviction with his wife meaning their votes are likely split, too. This is far from a certainty but 6/1 is way, way, way too generous.

Offline Broad Spectrum

• Antibiotic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3170 on: June 16, 2017, 10:13:03 am »
Am I missing something here, Arthur Abraham is 4/1 to beat Eubank Jnr. Abraham is solid, you can just see him coasting to a UD victory. Saying that, maybe it's because he's fighting in the UK and not Germany.

Just seen it whilst looking for Mayweather odds. McGregor is 6/1 to win by KO, TKO which isn't bad value as that's the only way he'll win.

Offline JoeCole

• Spoiler!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3171 on: June 16, 2017, 10:37:55 pm »
Next Big Brother Eviction - Imran Javeed - 6/1

Boylesports are the only bookies offering odds on the eviction so far and I think they've got it wrong. These odds are way too generous. Imran was in the bottom 2 last week and has not had much screentime since, meaning he'll likely get a similar amount of votes. There is an online poll with 1,600 votes which stands at this:

Vote to Save

Raphael Korine  51.28%  (859 votes)
Sukhvinder Javeed  14.87%  (249 votes)
Charlotte Keys  12.06%  (202 votes)
Rebecca Jane  7.82%  (131 votes)
Imran Javeed  6.99%  (117 votes)
Kayleigh Morris  6.98%  (117 votes)

Plus he's up for eviction with his wife meaning their votes are likely split, too. This is far from a certainty but 6/1 is way, way, way too generous.

Get in ;D Hope at least one person followed!

Offline LFCStephen

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3172 on: June 18, 2017, 10:13:09 am »
Some bets on cricket today:

Kohli to take a catch @ 7/4 (3 in 4 matches)

Kohli top MATCH runs (although this could be anyone of 3 Indian players) @ 7/1

India win, Kohli/Dhawan/Sharma combine for over 150 runs & Kohli take a catch @ 14/1

India win, India lose 5 or less wickets Dhoni takes a catch, over 1.5 runouts & over 1.5 LBW @ 66/1

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3173 on: June 30, 2017, 05:04:14 pm »
Just had a few quid on Jakob Fuglsang in the TdF

He's 40/1 to win Overall and same price to take King of the Mountains

He obviously needs Froome and Porte (amonst others) to have a bad time of it to be in with a shout of the overall classification but I reckon he could also set his sights on the Polka Jersey.

Won the Critérium du Dauphiné a few weeks back and a couple of hilly stages.

Offline Fiasco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #3174 on: July 12, 2017, 02:20:47 pm »
New Zealand women to chase down 285 against England women seems decent value here at 4/1 considering they've won their last 15 games when chasing.

Offline kopite17

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3175 on: July 16, 2017, 12:51:54 pm »
Verstappen podium @ 6/4

Offline LFCStephen

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3176 on: July 19, 2017, 08:03:54 pm »
I know conditions won't be right I'm sure, but bolt is @ 10/1 to break 100m world record in London next month, in what he has announced to be his final 100m race ever, he is going to push surely?!

Offline kopite17

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3177 on: August 6, 2017, 07:18:57 pm »
Holly Bradshaw to win a Medal enhanced from 3/1 to 6/1 on skybet. Big IMO, should be a real scrap for bronze and with the home crowd im confident she can do this

Offline zed_4k

• Kopite
  • But how do we know it’s not sarcasm
« Reply #3178 on: August 26, 2017, 08:20:03 pm »
Willhill special:-

Mayweather to win on points 4/1 max bet £10
"Up steps Shevchenko"   "Shevchenko now to keep Milan in the penalty shoot out"    "Shevchenko strikes it........"

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3179 on: August 28, 2017, 10:47:12 am »
Not going to make anyone rich but 4/6 on over 1.5 runs in first over of the day at headingly

If it's malan on strike then they'll struggle with line. If root he loves to attack

Windies usually throw down a four ball or two

Just fancy the above with extras should see us through!

Edit: 8 runs. Nice and easy
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 11:06:59 am by dudleyred »

Offline kopite17

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3180 on: September 22, 2017, 02:08:16 pm »

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.
« Reply #3181 on: October 25, 2017, 01:10:39 am »
Fiver on Chicago Bulls to beat the Cleveland Cavaliers. Three points up at half time, currently 5/1 with BetRight.

Offline Rysoph76

• 43yo GCSE student. Hello, Hoodie Hater!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dangerous lurker
« Reply #3182 on: November 10, 2017, 01:40:58 pm »
Grand Slam of Darts starts tomorrow and that's always a fun event. Group stage matches are a mug's game to back because of the short format so I thought i'd have an interest by doing an 8 fold on the group winners:

Group A Grand Slam of Darts 2017 - Groups - van Gerwen, Michael
Group B Grand Slam of Darts 2017 - Groups - van Barneveld, Raymond
Group C Grand Slam of Darts 2017 - Groups - Taylor, Phil
Group D Grand Slam of Darts 2017 - Groups - Gurney, Daryl
Group E Grand Slam of Darts 2017 - Groups - Wright, Peter
Group F Grand Slam of Darts 2017 - Groups - Chisnall, Dave
Group G Grand Slam of Darts 2017 - Groups - Smith, Michael
Group H Grand Slam of Darts 2017 - Groups - Anderson, Gary

Pays 75/1. Smith is the only one who isn't favourite to win the group. Fancy him to win that group though because Suljovic is the favourite but tends to be a slow starter whereas Smith's style is more suited to the short format in my opinion. Bit of interest for not much outlay too.
Stay young and invincible. Come what may we're unstoppable.

Offline LFCStephen

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3183 on: November 10, 2017, 01:42:48 pm »
Ashes coming up what's people's thoughts?!

Offline Rysoph76

• 43yo GCSE student. Hello, Hoodie Hater!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dangerous lurker
« Reply #3184 on: November 10, 2017, 02:31:18 pm »

I'm sure Australia will win. I'd take a 4-1 win to Australia at 11/2. Not a cricket expert by any means but everything seems to be pointing to a comfortable Australia win. In terms of scoreline, the weather is unlikely to force a draw being their summer. The style of play these days is quicker run scoring and less attritional which makes a 5 day draw with no weather unlikely. There have only been 3 draws in the last 6 Ashes series that have taken place in Australia so that would point towards a straight split of the 5 tests with no draws and I can't see England winning more than 1.

Joe Root top English runscorer at 7/4 looks decent to me too. 
Stay young and invincible. Come what may we're unstoppable.

Offline LFCStephen

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3185 on: November 11, 2017, 10:55:29 am »
First weekend of autumn internationals upon us a few little bets I like:

Paddy have been quiet generous with odds for 2/3 players all to score, almost double some of sky's prices for example:

Daly & Moroni both score @ 14/1 Skybet @ 15/2

Joshep & Boffelli @ 10/1 Skybet @ 7/1

Just two examples.

Hogg/Daly/L.Williams/Stockdale @ 35/1 4 fold anytime try scorers

Seymour/Joshep/Lynds/Koribete @ 35/1 4 fold anytime try scorers

Offline -Willo-

• -the wisp-
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3186 on: November 12, 2017, 05:16:25 pm »
O'Sullivan is 4-5 down going into the evening play of the final today. 8/13 seems value, should come out raring to go and won't make the same mistakes as he did this afternoon.

Offline CheshireDave

• quite apt, as he's from Gloucestershire and his name's Norman
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3187 on: November 13, 2017, 11:43:22 am »

5-0 or 4-1 Australia for me. Don't think either side has it in them to bat out a draw.

England might win the day nighter. Other than that I think it'll be plain sailing for Australia. Unfortunately.

10/1 is available for 5-0 (Stan James) and around 7/1 is available for 4-1.

Starc seems to be in great form so I will probably have a bit on him to be top Aussie wicket taker at 13/8. Broad top wicket taker for England 11/4 seems decent value. Probably the most likely to concern Australia in those conditions.
Fuckin' 'Ell It's Fred Titmus

Offline my name canged back to tucker?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3188 on: November 29, 2017, 01:13:12 am »
Maybe not the right thread but ill ask anyways.

I have been bonus banned by a lot of bookies, im now at a different address, different bank account, email address etc etc....

Would i be able to reopen new accounts and take advantage of the bonus offers or am i likely to be spotted from the same name and date of birth? Anyone else tried this?

I can't be arsed to change my Tapatalk settings because my time is more important than yours

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3189 on: December 28, 2017, 04:13:20 pm »
Just taken 10/1 on Phil Taylor for the worlds.

The way the draw has worked out I reckon a win against Gary Anderson (probably) in the quarters and then MVG (Probably) in the final will be the only major hurdles.

Just my Opinion of course :)

Online Gerry Attrick

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3190 on: December 29, 2017, 01:57:57 pm »
van den Bergh over 8.5 180s v Cross is Evens with 365.

Online Gerry Attrick

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3191 on: December 29, 2017, 06:59:42 pm »
Tough to find value in the MVG-RVB game but William Hill have any 160+ checkout at 2/1.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 07:04:48 pm by Gerry Attrick: Forgot It Was Xmas! »

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3192 on: December 29, 2017, 07:15:39 pm »
Fancy a narrow MVG win and a convincing Power win tonight

Not confident by any means but done

Power -2.5
Barney +1.5

10/1 double

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3193 on: December 29, 2017, 10:23:35 pm »
Laid Taylor at 4 sets to 1

Beautiful nights work

Edit: thank fuck I laid as Taylor has just spunked away the last 2 sets.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 10:39:29 pm by Buck Pete »

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3194 on: December 30, 2017, 06:57:39 pm »
Couple of fun bets for tonight's Darts action.

P Taylor to have most 180s & highest checkout
MVG to have most 180s & highest checkout

15/2 Double

and a mad one

J Lewis to have highest checkout, 1st 180 & last 180
R Cross to have highest checkout, 1st 180 & last 180

75/1 Double

Offline aggerdid

• Reads the subtitles on "Queer as Folk" from right to left
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3195 on: December 30, 2017, 10:19:09 pm »
So recently I’ve got into doing ufc singles on underdogs. Tonight I’m starting a rolling acca on Rick glenn 21/10 hes come in a bit now but seems undervalued. Surprisingly if I did an acca on my last 10 or so bets I’d be looking at around 6000/1. Obviously the odds of pulling that off again are slim but if glenn wins tonight I’ll have a go. Expect him to win a decision
We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey - Kenji Miyazawa

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3196 on: December 31, 2017, 05:48:58 am »
Nice shout Buck Pete re Taylor. You gonna lay him or just let it ride?

Offline aggerdid

• Reads the subtitles on "Queer as Folk" from right to left
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3197 on: December 31, 2017, 11:09:53 am »
So recently I’ve got into doing ufc singles on underdogs. Tonight I’m starting a rolling acca on Rick glenn 21/10 hes come in a bit now but seems undervalued. Surprisingly if I did an acca on my last 10 or so bets I’d be looking at around 6000/1. Obviously the odds of pulling that off again are slim but if glenn wins tonight I’ll have a go. Expect him to win a decision
this is why i dont post bets. The ol’  olic hattrick springs to mind. Anyway I went 2/3 on singles and recommend anyone to study the odds of winners in the ufc
We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey - Kenji Miyazawa

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3198 on: December 31, 2017, 12:25:13 pm »
Nice shout Buck Pete re Taylor. You gonna lay him or just let it ride?

The Taylor lay is only around Even money so will probably just let it ride mate

If Power gets ahead I might have a tenner or something on Cross in-play

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3199 on: December 31, 2017, 12:27:35 pm »
The Taylor lay is only around Even money so will probably just let it ride mate

If Power gets ahead I might have a tenner or something on Cross in-play

Makes sense. I'd fcking love it if he won. Legendary way to end a legendary career