Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3445084 times)

Offline Crimson

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
I have no idea what I’m taking about

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
Re: "Green and Gold, it's O10e from Molde!" - Return of the RAWK Meltdown Thread!!
« Reply #38401 on: December 13, 2019, 08:32:51 am »
I see Greenwood is Obviously the greatest young talent this country has seen in a generation.   
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Online 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do
Re: "Green and Gold, it's O10e from Molde!" - Return of the RAWK Meltdown Thread!!
« Reply #38402 on: December 13, 2019, 09:03:50 am »
I'm 99% sure they are back again.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38403 on: December 13, 2019, 09:11:00 am »
I see Greenwood is Obviously the greatest young talent this country has seen in a generation.

He's the next Januzaj or the new Francis Jeffers.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Vinay

• West Coast privileges revoked due to jinxing activity. Considerably more greedier than yaow!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Ceux qui écrivent clairement ont des lecteurs.....
« Reply #38404 on: December 13, 2019, 11:00:19 am »
Piss taking aside, they have probably settled now. And to be fair, Greenwood looks good, and Rashford is becoming difficult to play against. However, Maguire is a waste of 87 m GBP, and the midfield is still weak.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #38405 on: December 13, 2019, 01:29:20 pm »

Messi phoned him up to arrange dropping his award off at his house and two tins of green paint for Jackie Chan
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38406 on: December 13, 2019, 02:09:21 pm »
It's one thing doing it against a spiritually broken City side, but quite another doing it against Big Dunc's Dogs Of War 2 - The Resurgence.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #38407 on: December 13, 2019, 02:37:32 pm »
It's one thing doing it against a spiritually broken City side, but quite another doing it against Big Dunc's Dogs Of War 2 - The Resurgence.
The Recurgence  ;)
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #38408 on: December 13, 2019, 02:51:56 pm »
He's the next Januzaj or the new Francis Jeffers.

Remember that Janujazz feller. Wonder what happened to him?
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Online Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #38409 on: December 13, 2019, 03:08:00 pm »
Man, I bet they're all cursing the very word 'Disneyland' today ;)
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Gus 1855

• GusMcLean is a direct descendent of wee Jimmy the Jock McSporran, son of Ally McLeod, voted best Flower of Scotland performer 2003. Changed name in hope of attracting Bridesmaid but he's still Scottish as a Glaswegian deep fried Haggis
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38410 on: December 13, 2019, 04:01:51 pm »
Apparently they were never serious about Minamino.
It looks to me as if we have signed another 'average' player. I'll hold back my complete opinion until I see the lad play

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #38411 on: December 13, 2019, 04:25:03 pm »
The cry of a loser! ;D
They are a total shambles. They weren't even aware of any release clause, nor could their vast "influence" secure that info.

/SMH/

United as a club though, has never really shown the sort of transfer acumen that Liverpool has displayed under a variety of managers. Their recent successes in the transfer market, was mostly down to their manager. I don't want to be revisionist, so I'll grant Ferguson that.

In general though- as a club and on the whole, they've not been that great in the transfer market.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2019, 04:31:56 pm by the_red_pill »
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #38412 on: December 13, 2019, 08:37:47 pm »
Truth be spoken. They were fully focused on Sancho. 

*waits for the end-of-January excuse*
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #38413 on: December 13, 2019, 10:27:39 pm »
Apparently there were a few shocked onlookers at a polling station in Manchester yesterday after Wan Bissaka for the first time this season put a cross in the box.
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #38414 on: December 13, 2019, 11:08:30 pm »
Apparently there were a few shocked onlookers at a polling station in Manchester yesterday after Wan Bissaka for the first time this season put a cross in the box.
Ha!  ;D ;D ;D
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #38415 on: December 14, 2019, 03:25:42 am »
  :)
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #38416 on: December 14, 2019, 06:05:22 am »

;D ;D
Got to steal this. ;D
#Sausages

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38417 on: December 14, 2019, 09:15:24 am »

I'll bet he put it in the wrong one though ;)
Jurgen YNWA

Offline demain

• Shambolic
  • Kopite
  • 'à quoi bon ?'
« Reply #38418 on: December 14, 2019, 09:15:56 am »
Have a lot more sympathy for Lingard now that he's disclosed the problems he is having dealing with his mum's sickness and how he's having to care for his young siblings.
'Ever bought a fake picture, Toby?'
'Sold a couple once.'
'The more you pay for it, the less inclined you are to doubt its authenticity.'

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38419 on: December 14, 2019, 09:26:14 am »
Have a lot more sympathy for Lingard now that he's disclosed the problems he is having dealing with his mum's sickness and how he's having to care for his young siblings.

Just read that, does change the image I have of him now.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #38420 on: December 14, 2019, 09:33:12 am »

You would have thought the club could have offered some ideas and support.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38421 on: December 14, 2019, 09:35:14 am »
You would have thought the club could have offered some ideas and support.

Reads like he hid it from everyone - usual got to step up and be the man bullshit.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #38422 on: December 14, 2019, 10:48:14 am »

Was telling my mate last week about how footballers' personal problems affect their performances on the pitch.

Makes you think that money isnt everything and reminds that they are also human beings, just like any one of us.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38424 on: December 14, 2019, 05:12:33 pm »

Yep, I feel for him and his family. Money obviously helps when it comes to treatment and hands-on support, but it only gets you so far. Such situations within families take their toll, are draining and affect you psychologically. This all impacts on how well you do your job too. I wish him and his family all the best and hope they come through this.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #38425 on: December 14, 2019, 05:21:04 pm »

Didn't know about that, sad story. Hope it works out okay for them all.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38426 on: December 14, 2019, 05:21:30 pm »
Well, hello you 6 fingered lurkers  :wave :wave :wave

Just noticed the RAWK meltdown in the title, so went of the Caf to have a peek, its very very quiet in that thread tonight. Had a skim, the mental gymnastics going on over there is brilliant, they have turned into the Blueshite.

Jurgen YNWA

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38427 on: December 14, 2019, 05:23:20 pm »
Didn't know about that, sad story. Hope it works out okay for them all.
I didn't know either, as I don't usually read anything about United. I Googled it after reading this page of the thread.

I think all decent people will wish him and his family well on this.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38428 on: December 14, 2019, 05:24:22 pm »

Just noticed the RAWK meltdown in the title, so went of the Caf to have a peek, its very very quiet in that thread tonight. Had a skim, the mental gymnastics going on over there is brilliant, they have turned into the Blueshite.
Tomorrow is the 'Identity Crisis Derby' you know.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38429 on: December 14, 2019, 05:25:31 pm »
Tomorrow is the 'Identity Crisis Derby' you know.

Seeing as neither one can harm us, will tampon tell them to go out and kick fuck out of them?
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38430 on: December 14, 2019, 05:36:49 pm »
Seeing as neither one can harm us, will tampon tell them to go out and kick fuck out of them?
He's unsure, as yet, whether to kick them off the park or provide a buffet for them for old times sake.

Tough decisions, eh. Who'd be an Everton manager?

Offline Malaysian Kopite

• Feels shivers when he looks a Trquarista's...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38431 on: December 14, 2019, 06:04:13 pm »

My absolute favourite was some melt going on about how Klopp wants to leave as soon as his contract ends...hours before the new contract announcement came through 😂
Football without fans is nothing.

We've won 18 titles, 5 European Cups, 7 FA Cups, but today must be the greatest victory of all.

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #38432 on: December 14, 2019, 06:21:07 pm »
NEVER EVER EVER PUT THE Piss taking aside, BUT they have probably settled INTO TOP 10 now. And to be fair, Greenwood looks good ON INSTAGRAM, and Rashford HAS ALWAYS BEEN difficult to BUY CHRISTMAS NOSE PLUGS FOR. However, Maguire is a waste of 87 m GBP, and the midfield is still weak.

FYP there, V. couple of small technical errors
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #38433 on: December 14, 2019, 06:27:48 pm »

Far too inexpensive. Footballing metrics were all very good, but how can you sell a 7.5 incoming to the theater of dreams?  Woodie wouldn't hear of it. HaHaHalland has the right combination of overblown hype, hugely self centered massive ego and vastly inflated price tag, he may well take a good look at him.
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline Floydy

• G is for grumpy. It is modest understatement.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hidden in the shadows, Orchestrating life
« Reply #38434 on: December 14, 2019, 07:22:26 pm »
All this shit is going to start making me question my sanity it really is. This is going to be the 2nd week in a row I want this lot to win.
Now normally I would want Everton to beat them or be indifferent depending on league positions. But as it stands I am going to admit it, I would rather the munsters got 3 points just to deepen evertons plight, as it would be incredibly funny if they went down.
So come on Ole, your at the wheel, make it real. ;D
Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.  Albert Einstein.  
Unquestionable trust in authority is the enemy of truth. Albert Einstein
Wake up to the war on for your mind!

Offline rebel23

• Rebel without a cause
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38435 on: December 14, 2019, 07:44:59 pm »
If the win they become contenders for top 4 & get more money and into the CL so no we want Everton to win please .

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38436 on: December 14, 2019, 07:57:56 pm »
If the win they become contenders for top 4 & get more money and into the CL so no we want Everton to win please .

Nah fuck that, an Everton relegation battle is where it is at. Spurs will overtake these anyway to grab 4th from Chelsea.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline rebel23

• Rebel without a cause
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38437 on: December 14, 2019, 08:13:27 pm »
Nah fuck that, an Everton relegation battle is where it is at. Spurs will overtake these anyway to grab 4th from Chelsea.

Can you see where im coming from though? I dont want them in the CL.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38438 on: December 14, 2019, 08:40:09 pm »
Can you see where im coming from though? I dont want them in the CL.

Even when they are they do fuck all anyway. We've got another 5 years of Kloppo, this lot worry me not a jot.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38439 on: December 14, 2019, 09:06:46 pm »
A surprisingly high number of their lot on social media are expectant of Sancho and Haaland signing for them.

Sancho would be a classic Woodward signing (high profile, overly-expensive, exactly the position they least need to strengthen in) but I'd be very surprised if he thought his next big career move was to join a club outside the Champions League.

Haaland's dad had his career deliberately ended by the Manchester United captain who then went on to gloat about it in his boook...