Author Topic: Harry Maguire considering his options thread  (Read 3279672 times)

Offline TomDcs

• Cross dressing, pant shitting, clothes thief
  • Legacy Fan
  • Six times...
Re: United - The Green and GOle Standard!
« Reply #3080 on: March 14, 2020, 11:59:22 am »
https://www.redcafe.net/threads/united-will-finish-above-liverpool-next-season.453783/  :lmao :lmao A few wins and delusion is back amongst the Cafe  :o .

Thursday morning in work five United fans and one Everton fan asked me how I felt about going out of the CL, these are people who I interact with at least every couple of weeks who haven’t ONCE mentioned the football to me over the entire season so far. I just called them all out on it, and said you can’t win them all. Gobshites the lot of ‘em :lmao

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #3081 on: March 14, 2020, 12:07:16 pm »
Yeh, have had mostly red Mancs suddenly bleating on about us thinking we'd win three, only for it being down to one. I did point out that this is kind of what happens to every club every season - you start of off in all the competitions and slowly they drop away until you're lucky if you have any left to fight for. This is quite normal. It's not something that has just happened to Liverpool for the first time ever, like they seem to be making out.

I guess it feels a bit odd because red Mancs have been so quiet recently, and suddenly they're making all the noise. A reminder about leopards and spots.
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #3082 on: March 14, 2020, 12:26:32 pm »
Yeh, have had mostly red Mancs suddenly bleating on about us thinking we'd win three, only for it being down to one. I did point out that this is kind of what happens to every club every season - you start of off in all the competitions and slowly they drop away until you're lucky if you have any left to fight for. This is quite normal. It's not something that has just happened to Liverpool for the first time ever, like they seem to be making out.

I guess it feels a bit odd because red Mancs have been so quiet recently, and suddenly they're making all the noise. A reminder about leopards and spots.

We’re seeing a lot of traits in them this season that I personally recognise from myself back 20 years ago. I was probably pretty bitter and small time back then, revelling in every defeat they had. As long as they lost in Europe I could almost handle seeing them win the league because it felt quite normal. Bad times.

And now they’re where we were back then and they just can’t see it.

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3083 on: March 14, 2020, 12:28:50 pm »
https://www.redcafe.net/threads/united-will-finish-above-liverpool-next-season.453783/  :lmao :lmao A few wins and delusion is back amongst the Cafe  :o .
Haha that first page is hilarious reading.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline mickeydocs

• Legacy Fan
  • Jurgen Klopp - best Liverpool coach since Paisley
« Reply #3084 on: March 14, 2020, 01:14:21 pm »
Haha that first page is hilarious reading.

Honest question, why would anyone ever go onto a Manc website (red or blue)?
It is brilliant that they are now the best team ever and Ole is better thank Klopp.
Never mind 5 more years - 10 more years - he's their club legend.
It’s easy to believe when it’s going well.

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #3085 on: March 18, 2020, 06:59:42 pm »
Pogba asked on social media for his fans to donate £27k for Unicef

His reach is such it has only reached £5k

Pogba himself earns £40K..a DAY from United.

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3086 on: March 18, 2020, 07:08:27 pm »

Pogba himself earns £40K..a DAY from United.

On the first part - lot of people won't be in a situation where they can donate money.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Online The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3087 on: March 18, 2020, 07:21:31 pm »
Former Manchester United defender Gary Neville has shut his two Manchester hotels and will be providing all rooms to NHS staff free of charge to help tackle the coronavirus pandemic.

Respect. Great gesture.

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3088 on: March 18, 2020, 07:30:11 pm »
Good on him, and Abramovich too. Whether you like Neville or not you can tell he has a social conscience. Always speaks well on important topics, especially racism.

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #3089 on: March 18, 2020, 07:34:13 pm »
Former Manchester United defender Gary Neville has shut his two Manchester hotels and will be providing all rooms to NHS staff free of charge to help tackle the coronavirus pandemic.

Respect. Great gesture.
That is pretty cool. Some will say he can afford it, but it still requires him to want to take such a stance
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline ToneLa

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3090 on: March 18, 2020, 07:41:29 pm »
On the first part - lot of people won't be in a situation where they can donate money.

this is why I have you on ignore - chronic point missing

I posted it because Pogba and United are disgraceful

He or they could cover that amount less than one day's wages

Counterpoint here is Neville: he's done good!

Offline Something Worse

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3091 on: March 18, 2020, 07:47:45 pm »

You made a crack about his social reach, using a viral outbreak to dunk on someone you don't like. All I did was explain that people aren't in a position to donate as they normally would.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Ghost Town

• Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #3092 on: March 18, 2020, 07:51:51 pm »

Think you're over-reacting on this. For starters you don't know what amounts Pogba has already donated to all sorts of places, or how much he donates regularly; ditto Man Utd.

And secondly it's not just about wealthy people doing all the donating; it's also about encouraging everyone to be charitable, to think of those less fortunate or in need, and to donate amounts commensurate with their circumstances. This is not just to raise a needed amount and then stop, but also to help make us all generally more charitable, more generous people, who think more about others. Charitable thinking is not just for the wealthy.

Offline ToneLa

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3093 on: March 18, 2020, 08:28:39 pm »
Think you're over-reacting on this. For starters you don't know what amounts Pogba has already donated to all sorts of places, or how much he donates regularly; ditto Man Utd.

And secondly it's not just about wealthy people doing all the donating; it's also about encouraging everyone to be charitable, to think of those less fortunate or in need, and to donate amounts commensurate with their circumstances. This is not just to raise a needed amount and then stop, but also to help make us all generally more charitable, more generous people, who think more about others. Charitable thinking is not just for the wealthy.

You made a crack about his social reach, using a viral outbreak to dunk on someone you don't like. All I did was explain that people aren't in a position to donate as they normally would.

I posted it almost word for word from private eye

I donated to a food bank today

go complain to private eye.

Edit: go read the depression thread. I don't need your fucking lectures, it was a joke post for fuck's sake
« Last Edit: March 18, 2020, 08:42:30 pm by ToneLa »

Offline Ghost Town

• Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #3094 on: March 18, 2020, 08:46:04 pm »
I posted it almost word for word from private eye

I donated to a food bank today

go complain to private eye.

Edit: go read the depression thread. I don't need your fucking lectures, it was a joke post for fuck's sake
Ok mate, didn't sound like a joke post, but I'll take your word for it

(still going to have to bill you for the lecture, though; I have bogroll to buy, after all, and it's a tenner a sheet round here)

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #3095 on: March 18, 2020, 08:48:38 pm »
Think you're over-reacting on this...

I think we have to cut each other a fair bit of slack just now. People are stressed to breaking point, and it will show on here at times.

That's just a general observation rather than a direct comment on any particular posts.

Most of us are powder kegs at the moment.

Peace, love and health to all here and their families.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #3096 on: March 18, 2020, 10:25:54 pm »
Their fans still manage to be absolute wankers on their site despite everything going on in the world.

The Universal constant.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #3097 on: March 18, 2020, 11:34:42 pm »
Their fans still manage to be absolute wankers on their site despite everything going on in the world.

The Universal constant.
Sounds about right seeing as the average Man U fan can spout shite at 188 thousand miles per second.
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #3098 on: March 19, 2020, 05:34:51 am »
Sounds about right seeing as the average Man U fan can spout shite at 188 thousand miles per second.
It has been statistically proven, that 2 out of every 10 mancs, talk as much shite as the other 8.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Mark Walters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3099 on: March 19, 2020, 10:38:56 am »
Fair play to Neville and Giggs but the cynic in me says that they wouldn't have been doing much business now anyway!
"Maybe in life it's impossible to give 100 per cent to your job. Okay, I'll accept 98 per cent" Rafa Benitez

Offline Dubred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3100 on: March 19, 2020, 10:49:25 am »
Fair play to Neville and Giggs but the cynic in me says that they wouldn't have been doing much business now anyway!

Understand what you're saying but thats not the point really.  There's going to be lots of hotels/ businesses with empty premises. Its still an amazing gesture as is Chelsea's with their hotel.  They can obviously afford to do it, but they're doing it none the less which is what counts.

Online King Kenny 7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3101 on: March 19, 2020, 11:40:56 am »
Understand what you're saying but thats not the point really.  There's going to be lots of hotels/ businesses with empty premises. Its still an amazing gesture as is Chelsea's with their hotel.  They can obviously afford to do it, but they're doing it none the less which is what counts.

Yeah, agree with that plus he is still employing and paying his staff while receiving no income.

Pains me to say it but full credit to them both.

Offline Red_Rich

• Legacy Fan
  • Fan since Liverpool 5 Stoke 3 in 1976
« Reply #3102 on: March 19, 2020, 02:09:46 pm »
You know that feeling when you're playing computer game or something and you know you're not going to get a PB because you've stuffed up a couple of moves .. So you prematurely hit GAME OVER and rush to the next game in an attempt to play a perfect one?

That's why nearly every United fan is banging on about having to stop this season at some point because "you can't interfere with next"

Well, here's the news ... You can. Next season will no doubt have to be slightly modified but at least it'll be equal footings for ALL teams. Why are they so dumb as to not realise this?!

United used to win titles on easy street, time for us to take over that real estate

Offline Bend It Like Aurelio

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3103 on: March 19, 2020, 02:56:08 pm »

But it is a cost, there are overheads to running a hotel. It’s not simply opening doors and letting people in.

Credit should always be given when it’s due, otherwise you will just sink to the depths of some other fanbases...

Online FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #3104 on: March 19, 2020, 03:16:56 pm »

Nah this is top class from him in fairness, wherever football loyalties lie it can be tough to differentiate the person from the pundit or ex-player, Neville seems like a top bloke though not concerning football.
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3105 on: March 26, 2020, 11:06:24 am »

Offline Perham

• Effes v2.0 - RAWK's Official Dog Snogger!
  • Legacy Fan
  • All is well
« Reply #3106 on: March 26, 2020, 11:10:00 am »
The delusion has already started.

https://twitter.com/jamesrobsonES/status/1242882633799028739?s=19
Not even sure if that team would make top 4. They've fallen in to the trap that we used to do all the time where they believe that one player can suddenly transform the whole squad.
if I came home to allison in bed with my wife I'd ask him to phone Virgil to see if he wanted to pop round too.

Offline Something Worse

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3107 on: March 26, 2020, 02:15:25 pm »
The delusion has already started.

https://twitter.com/jamesrobsonES/status/1242882633799028739?s=19

The inactivity is breaking their brains, they've convinced themselves they're just a Sancho away from winning the league.

Fernandes was the missing link this whole time.

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3108 on: March 26, 2020, 03:38:16 pm »
Not even sure if that team would make top 4. They've fallen in to the trap that we used to do all the time where they believe that one player can suddenly transform the whole squad.
that teams ceiling is 3rd, doesn’t challenge for the title barring two fuckups from us and city at the same time

Offline Perham

• Legacy Fan
  • All is well
« Reply #3109 on: March 26, 2020, 03:42:29 pm »
that teams ceiling is 3rd, doesn’t challenge for the title barring two fuckups from us and city at the same time
Not even sure about that to be honest I still think someone like spurs have a better squad. I know they've had a bad season but they're clearly underperforming giving the talent in their team. I can't really say the same about United who I think are in the exact place their current team should be in.

if I came home to allison in bed with my wife I'd ask him to phone Virgil to see if he wanted to pop round too.

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3110 on: March 26, 2020, 08:17:23 pm »
The inactivity is breaking their brains, they've convinced themselves they're just a Sancho away from winning the league.

Fernandes was the missing link this whole time.

If they wanted a missing link, they should have signed Martin Keown. Ferndandes is pish.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Online FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #3111 on: March 26, 2020, 10:21:51 pm »
If they wanted a missing link, they should have signed Martin Keown. Ferndandes is pish.

A missing link, not someone missing a link or two.
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3112 on: March 26, 2020, 10:50:16 pm »
Not even sure about that to be honest I still think someone like spurs have a better squad. I know they've had a bad season but they're clearly underperforming giving the talent in their team. I can't really say the same about United who I think are in the exact place their current team should be in.
third is their nirvana, not what I think they will be but where they’d be if everything broke well for them

Offline Perham

• Legacy Fan
  • All is well
« Reply #3113 on: March 26, 2020, 10:55:48 pm »
third is their nirvana, not what I think they will be but where they’d be if everything broke well for them
Yeah that's fair, it's very rare they finish that high in the league now since Ferguson left

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3114 on: March 26, 2020, 11:00:13 pm »

Mate, this is going to sound really weird and a bit perverted, but I had a dream about you the other night, kind of.
I was mates with Alexander Arnold, and we were having a few beers in a kind of weird dual apartment building that he shared with Raheem Sterling, he told me he was on RAWK, he was posting something and his username was Laughter is the best medicine.
Fuck only knows what the hell that was about, I often read on here before sleeping, I think I better stop that.
And I was just saying today this working from home and self isloating carry on isn't affecting me
Either that, or I've just unearthed a fucking cracker

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3115 on: March 26, 2020, 11:22:32 pm »
Mate, this is going to sound really weird and a bit perverted, but I had a dream about you the other night, kind of.
I was mates with Alexander Arnold, and we were having a few beers in a kind of weird dual apartment building that he shared with Raheem Sterling, he told me he was on RAWK, he was posting something and his username was Laughter is the best medicine.
Fuck only knows what the hell that was about, I often read on here before sleeping, I think I better stop that.
And I was just saying today this working from home and self isloating carry on isn't affecting me
Either that, or I've just unearthed a fucking cracker
hes nearly young enough to be my son but I’m fine with anyone thinking I’m trent

Offline Something Worse

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3116 on: April 1, 2020, 11:19:01 pm »
The longer this nightmare goes on the cockier these lot are getting. They're absolutely convinced they're title challengers next season with Ole.

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #3117 on: April 2, 2020, 02:32:33 pm »
The longer this nightmare goes on the cockier these lot are getting. They're absolutely convinced they're title challengers next season with Ole.

Once they sign Sancho it's nailed on.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #3118 on: April 2, 2020, 04:15:08 pm »
Once they sign Sanchez it's nailed on.

Old news.

Offline mickeydocs

• Legacy Fan
  • Jurgen Klopp - best Liverpool coach since Paisley
« Reply #3119 on: April 2, 2020, 04:35:40 pm »
Once they sign Sancho it's nailed on.

Yep, they will win everything forever.
It’s easy to believe when it’s going well.