Author Topic: Man City - Cheating Bastards on & off the pitch - 115 Charges  (Read 351680 times)

Offline gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
Re: Man City - Cheating Bastards - 115 Charges - Nothing To See Here
« Reply #160 on: August 23, 2023, 07:55:40 pm »
Can you narrow it down, please?
AHA!

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #161 on: August 23, 2023, 07:59:25 pm »
Scruffy c*nt signed a contract extension. Was hoping to see the back of him

Which one.

Offline TomDcs

• Cross dressing, pant shitting, clothes thief
  • Legacy Fan
  • Six times...
« Reply #162 on: August 23, 2023, 08:52:05 pm »
Scruffy c*nt signed a contract extension. Was hoping to see the back of him

Must have given him even more wedge, clearly wanted out!

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #163 on: August 23, 2023, 09:34:07 pm »

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #164 on: August 27, 2023, 01:35:18 pm »
For all the money Haaland has, his teeth are awful.

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #165 on: August 27, 2023, 01:38:26 pm »
I'm sure his girlfriend doesn't mind.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #166 on: August 27, 2023, 02:11:24 pm »
Going bald as well. Hence the man bun
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #167 on: August 27, 2023, 02:37:59 pm »
I'm sure his girlfriend doesn't mind.

He's lucky he's a talented footballer, with tens of millions in his bank account because he wouldn't have one if he wasn't.

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #168 on: August 27, 2023, 02:58:49 pm »
He's lucky he's a talented footballer, with tens of millions in his bank account because he wouldn't have one if he wasn't.
Crouchie agrees  :)

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #169 on: August 27, 2023, 03:00:14 pm »
Crouchie agrees  :)

At least Crouchie has a good personality. He wouldn't have remained a virgin like he said. :D

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #170 on: August 27, 2023, 03:31:53 pm »
I wonder what was the first thing that attracted her to him?  ::)

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #171 on: August 27, 2023, 11:09:00 pm »
We should start a rumour that Guardiola’s back injury is a cover story for his exit to the Saudi league.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Online farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #172 on: August 27, 2023, 11:24:42 pm »
We should start a rumour that Guardiola’s back injury is a cover story for his exit to the Saudi league.
He's been in a similar setup for years already, won't be a believable rumor...
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline keyop

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Always eleven, acting as one.
« Reply #173 on: August 28, 2023, 10:48:40 am »
3 wins from 3 seems like their usual relentless start, but I don't think they're the same team this season. KDB is a huge miss, and I think City might also regret letting Gundogan and Mahrez both leave this summer.

There's no doubt they have other quality players like Rodri and Haaland, but the other 3 were crucial to much of their success in previous seasons, and often worked in tandem to help win games. As we all know (sadly), Gundogan also rescued the title for them in 2022 with 2 late goals when they were under huge pressure.

Last season alone:

KDB: 32 PL games, 16 assists, 10 goals in all comps (49 matches)
Mahrez: 30 PL games, 10 assists, 15 goals in all comps (47 matches)
Gundogan: 31 PL games, 6 assists, 11 goals in all comps (51 matches)

So they're currently without 3 highly experienced and big game influentual players, with a combined 150 matches between them last season, including 32 assists, and 36 goals. Their contributions to Haaland's record goal fest (directly or indirectly) were massive.

Perhaps other players will step up and new signings will bed in quickly, but I can't help thinking they're a lot weaker now - certainly until Christmas. There's no guarantee Arsenal repeat last years form, so if we can find our groove and get our next signings right (in both windows), then anything could be possible.

False hope? Possibly, but it'll be interesting to see how they cope over the next 3-4 months whilst KDB is out, and whether others will step up to fill the gaps left by key players.
I've got OCD, but I prefer to call it CDO so it's in alphabetical order.

Offline markmywords

• Was 2/10. Now 0.5/10. Must try much harder not to make people a little sick in their mouth.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #174 on: August 28, 2023, 01:20:13 pm »
3 wins from 3 seems like their usual relentless start, but I don't think they're the same team this season. KDB is a huge miss, and I think City might also regret letting Gundogan and Mahrez both leave this summer.

There's no doubt they have other quality players like Rodri and Haaland, but the other 3 were crucial to much of their success in previous seasons, and often worked in tandem to help win games. As we all know (sadly), Gundogan also rescued the title for them in 2022 with 2 late goals when they were under huge pressure.

Last season alone:

KDB: 32 PL games, 16 assists, 10 goals in all comps (49 matches)
Mahrez: 30 PL games, 10 assists, 15 goals in all comps (47 matches)
Gundogan: 31 PL games, 6 assists, 11 goals in all comps (51 matches)

So they're currently without 3 highly experienced and big game influentual players, with a combined 150 matches between them last season, including 32 assists, and 36 goals. Their contributions to Haaland's record goal fest (directly or indirectly) were massive.

Perhaps other players will step up and new signings will bed in quickly, but I can't help thinking they're a lot weaker now - certainly until Christmas. There's no guarantee Arsenal repeat last years form, so if we can find our groove and get our next signings right (in both windows), then anything could be possible.

False hope? Possibly, but it'll be interesting to see how they cope over the next 3-4 months whilst KDB is out, and whether others will step up to fill the gaps left by key players.

Reminds me of what people said at the start of last season, when it was argued City might struggle to adjust to having Haaland somewhat.

We(or arsenal) need to hit 95+ point this yr or forget it

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #175 on: August 28, 2023, 01:32:15 pm »
They will still be the front runners and compete for the league, but so far, we’ve seen them do just about enough against a newly promoted side, beat a reasonable Newcastle team and scrape past one of the worst teams in the division who are presently pointless.

They’re not the same beast and I think high 80s points wins the league this season.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline Armchair expert

• Almost makes you agree with Gove
  • Legacy Fan
  • Meet the new boss.....same as the old boss
« Reply #176 on: August 28, 2023, 01:38:08 pm »
They will still be the front runners and compete for the league, but so far, we’ve seen them do just about enough against a newly promoted side, beat a reasonable Newcastle team and scrape past one of the worst teams in the division who are presently pointless.

They’re not the same beast and I think high 80s points wins the league this season.

Which makes it all the more galling with our transfer strategy not just this but for these last few seasons .
Would piss me off if Arsenal or a other won the league with a total we cruised past for three out of four seasons

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #177 on: August 29, 2023, 10:09:43 pm »
Jamie Jackson was on the radio earlier saying City need a player or 2 in because “their squad is a bit thin”. You have to feel sorry for them. How does Pep do it eh

Offline KevLFC

• Doesn't know the offside laws
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #178 on: August 30, 2023, 04:30:29 pm »
Jamie Jackson was on the radio earlier saying City need a player or 2 in because “their squad is a bit thin”. You have to feel sorry for them. How does Pep do it eh

Their squad is thin. Take a few injuries to Haaland etc then I be surprised if they kept on winning matches. They are after Nunes they must see something in him and signed that Doku who reminds me a bit like Sterling. Not great buys but then again they probably still win the league.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #179 on: August 30, 2023, 04:53:33 pm »

"Face like a smashed crab" is about as accurate a description as I've seen.

A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #180 on: August 30, 2023, 05:00:01 pm »

"Face like a smashed crab" is about as accurate a description as I've seen.

:lmao
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #181 on: August 30, 2023, 05:02:23 pm »
I'm not surprised at other fans buying the "City's squad is thin" propaganda narrative but reds? seriously?
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline RJH

• doesn't know his alphabet
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #182 on: September 1, 2023, 06:30:57 pm »
Man City sign Nunes from Wolves, and on the same day Wolves sign a CB from City Group-owned Girona.

Now  City have apparently made Cancelo going on loan to Barca conditional on Barca loaning Eric Garcia to Girona.

Nothing to see here.

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #184 on: September 1, 2023, 08:35:44 pm »
Not sure what’s the problem?
Sound like a perfect sponsor for Manchester City.

Offline Jwils21

• Justwindy,innit,lowestspeed21 (knots)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #185 on: September 1, 2023, 11:24:01 pm »
The Cancelo stuff is weird. Back to back PL team of the season and then he’s loaned out twice, both times to top clubs. Heard stuff about him falling out with Baldy but he was one of their best players.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #186 on: September 1, 2023, 11:26:48 pm »
The Cancelo stuff is weird. Back to back PL team of the season and then he’s loaned out twice, both times to top clubs. Heard stuff about him falling out with Baldy but he was one of their best players.
Must be brilliant to just be able to jettison a £60m full back on a whim.

Offline Jwils21

• Justwindy,innit,lowestspeed21 (knots)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #187 on: September 2, 2023, 12:19:25 am »
Must be brilliant to just be able to jettison a £60m full back on a whim.

Poor cheeky Pep has only got about £300m of defenders left on the books now. The owners should back him more, they’ve only given him the tools to sign Gvardiol, Walker, Cancelo, Ake, Angelino, Porro, Stones, Zinchenko, Laporte, Mendy, Danilo and Akanji who can cover those full back positions. Not like those pesky scousers who over the same period have brought in such stellar world class names as Andy Robertson, Calvin Ramsay and Kostas Tsimikas all for big bucks.

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #188 on: September 2, 2023, 12:26:59 am »
All things considered, I think they had a poor transfer window. Gvardiol is a good signing, and will be a long term starter for them, but Kovacic and Nunes are not starting quality for a title contenders, and Doku is still very much a project. Gundogan, Mahrez and Laporte were important part of their squad, and Palmer is a talented kid ...

Online Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #189 on: September 2, 2023, 12:48:50 am »
Seems like Foden will be moving into midfield, unless that's just temporary, and Alvarez will likely see more playing time now that he's had a season to bed in. Doku presumably gets a season to integrate gradually, ditto for Nunes, and Kovacic was one of Chelsea's better midfielders.

Their business hasn't been incredible but it hasn't needed to be, and there's likely little rush for the new signings to immediately play, other than perhaps Kovacic.

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #190 on: September 2, 2023, 01:06:00 am »
They are certainly not the clear favorites for the title, as some people suggest. Still a good team, but won't get over 90 points this season. The intensity is not there ...

Online 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do
« Reply #191 on: September 2, 2023, 01:26:47 am »
They are certainly not the clear favorites for the title, as some people suggest. Still a good team, but won't get over 90 points this season. The intensity is not there ...
The problem is that plenty of teams will wave the white flag before the game starts. That, and there are a lot of bloody awful teams (who will wave the white flag). I agree that they are not the side of a few years ago, but they don't need to be. They have that aura now. Also, they won't need 90+ points this season, a 'normal' total will be enough.

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #192 on: September 2, 2023, 01:32:30 am »
The problem is that plenty of teams will wave the white flag before the game starts. That, and there are a lot of bloody awful teams (who will wave the white flag). I agree that they are not the side of a few years ago, but they don't need to be. They have that aura now. Also, they won't need 90+ points this season, a 'normal' total will be enough.

For some reason, I watched their game against Sheffield Utd, and the hosts have not waved the white flag at all. I was expecting for Man City to cruise the game, but it was not like that. Like I said, they are still good, but the edge is not there. Some resemblances to the start of the 2019/20 season. We must push them hard, and see where it goes ...

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #193 on: September 2, 2023, 06:53:46 am »

It all fell apart around the time Salah made an absolute mug out of him at Anfield. Pretty convinced Pep couldn't forgive him.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Online Syntexity

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #194 on: September 2, 2023, 07:23:12 am »
Man City sign Nunes from Wolves, and on the same day Wolves sign a CB from City Group-owned Girona.

Now  City have apparently made Cancelo going on loan to Barca conditional on Barca loaning Eric Garcia to Girona.

Nothing to see here.

Honestly then Barca would be the winner as Garcia is one of the worst defenders I have seen. Absolute liability.

Offline TALBERT

• Shite
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #195 on: September 2, 2023, 06:25:24 pm »
Just watched the highlights against Fulham

The stadium is practically empty

Seas of blue seat in all corners of the ground
Number 1 fan of Xabi Alonso Alberto Aquilani Raul Meireles. Barry is pure shite compared to Xabi Alberto Raul!!!!!
KIMI RAIKKONEN LEGEND WDC 2007
Gomes flapping at a ball looks like a sealion trying to have a wank!

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #196 on: September 2, 2023, 06:27:40 pm »
Just watched the highlights against Fulham

The stadium is practically empty

Seas of blue seat in all corners of the ground

Come on, everyone knows how bad that ring road is on a Saturday afternoon.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #197 on: September 2, 2023, 06:28:43 pm »
Come on, everyone knows how bad that ring road is on a Satueday afternoon.
Official capacity just announced of 93,350, they definitely need that stadium expansion.

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #198 on: September 7, 2023, 03:51:46 pm »
fucking joke having the PSG chairman as head of it now this has happened.

He got voted on by other clubs??????

Manchester City chief executive Ferran Soriano has been voted onto the powerful European Clubs’ Association Board.

Soriano had been an observer for the last two seasons after Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy took the Premier League spot.

But Soriano has now taken that role, joining Arsenal chief executive Vinai Venkatesham and Celtic chair Peter Lawwell, who had previously been appointed to the Board, which has been expanded to take into account the ECA’s own expansion to over 450 clubs.

The move strengthens City’s position within European football at a time when they are still facing 115 Premier League charges over various financial and technical rule breaches which leave them open to huge potential punishments, including being stripped of their titles, even if few actually think that will happen.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/articles/c3gjmlrx716o
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline taylorb1991

• Main Stander