Author Topic: Paris  (Read 184973 times)

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
Re: Paris
« Reply #2080 on: February 17, 2023, 11:09:39 pm »

'Liverpool fans’ lawyers give Uefa a week to agree to compensate or face legal claims for people’s injury and trauma; Uefa president Ceferin has said nothing since damning report found Uefa had “primary responsibility” for the Paris horror show.' - https://twitter.com/david_conn/status/1626645964676075529 ...

'Liverpool fans’ lawyers give Uefa a week to agree to compensate or face claim':-

Letter asks Uefa to pay compensation for ‘loss and harm’
Matter relates to last May’s Champions League final in Paris

www.theguardian.com/football/2023/feb/17/liverpool-fans-lawyers-give-uefa-a-week-to-agree-to-compensate-or-face-claim

Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #2081 on: February 18, 2023, 07:33:19 am »
I hope we give UEFA hell before kick off on Tuesday.

Hope Madrid fans do as well in the return.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Paragon

• of Virtue. David N'Gog's biggest fan, why did we sell?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2082 on: February 18, 2023, 09:16:35 am »

Phil, thank you so much for your brilliant work.

Out of interest, I read in the report that "Uefa took out a reference in that statement to local men having caused problems – which was true – at the request of the French authorities." Was there any light shed on the reason for this? I think with the police disappearing after the game and leaving us to the mercy of these same gangs, it begs the question as to what kind of relationship the police have with them.
Would be even more fun if you could stand up to a hook to the jaw for being a snidey bastard. But then that's reality! No one needs to 'swim or drown' in a coward's paradise.

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #2083 on: February 18, 2023, 10:08:16 pm »

'A stain on France: police brutality against football fans has become systemic' - by Jonathan Wilson:-

Paris police attacks on Liverpool fans at the Champions League final was yet another example of the hosts’ big game failures

www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2023/feb/18/france-police-brutality-against-football-fans-champions-league-final

Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #2084 on: February 21, 2023, 07:08:14 pm »
The night of the Liverpool vs Real Madrid match at Anfield...

It took Jake Humphrey nearly 9 months to apologise for his comments made during the 2022 CL Final in Paris - tonight he finally did make an apology - in the pre-match BT show...

...with the caveat he was being 'fed' those lies.

Humphrey seems to have forgot... that he himself chose to link what was occurring that night in Paris with events at Heysel.

Probably also worth remembering that everyone else in the media, including others at BT Sport, knew full well what was actually occurring at that time - and did not parrot those UEFA & police lies.

It appears Humphrey decided to wait until the Paris Independent Report was published... before deciding to make an apology. Not an apology made minutes later that night, or at half-time, full-time, post-match, or the day after... but instead he chose to address this several months afterwards.

Quite why there were no proper reporting skills demonstrated by Humphrey on the night is still unanswered. Instead, he uncritically and wilfully repeated the lies UEFA and the police were claiming - and ignored the numerous conflicting reports from the fans, and the many other journalists & media outlets on the ground around him, which is a complete failing on his part as a journalist & presenter.

Prior to the above apology from BT/Humphrey... there has been no mention at all of the Paris Independent Report - its recent release - or news of its findings - on the BT website (news or football sections), the BT Sport social media accounts, nor Humphrey's own social media accounts.

BT Sport did not mention the CL anthem being drowned out by the vociferous boos of the Liverpool fans in the ground - nor did BT show the banners on show in the ground on the 36th minute of the game... criticising UEFA for their actions at, and after, the 2022 Champions League Final... or make any reference to the banners anytime afterwards.

The apology that took Jake Humphrey and BT Sport near-on 9 months to make...

'An apology to Liverpool fans after the actions around the Champions League final in 2022. "We are hugely regretful that we were reading out those false statements, the only statements shared on the screens inside the stadium. It was a completely false narrative."':-

https://twitter.com/btsportfootball/status/1628111600556048414 (with 3 minute video)

'BT Sport and Jake Humphrey apologise to Liverpool for coverage of Champions League final chaos in Paris':-

BT Sport presenter Jake Humphrey apologised live on air after Liverpool fans were accused by UEFA of turning up late during chaotic scenes at the Champions League final in Paris

www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/btsport-humphrey-liverpool-apology-breaking-26297433

'Jake Humphrey issues BT Sport apology to Liverpool fans':-

An independent report has found that UEFA are to blame for the chaos surrounding last year's Champions League final and now Jake Humphrey has apology on behalf of BT Sport, who were criticised for their coverage

www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/humphrey-bt-sport-liverpool-neville-29277515

'Jake Humphrey issues on-air apology to Liverpool fans over BT Sport’s Champions League final coverage':-

BT Sport were criticised for their handling of the chaos in Paris

https://metro.co.uk/2023/02/21/jake-humphrey-issues-on-air-apology-to-liverpool-fans-over-champions-league-final-18325196

Liverpool fans to UEFA...

'Liverpool fans boo Champions League anthem with chants of "F*** UEFA" at Anfield' - https://twitter.com/MarcusJonBanks/status/1628138400229298184 (with video)

https://twitter.com/TheAnfieldWrap/status/1628122250753806345 (10 second video clip) : Fans singing 'Fuck UEFA' - www.youtube.com/shorts/QRlb3GRO1-M

'Liverpool fans are very vocal during the Champions League anthem!' - https://twitter.com/beINSPORTS_EN/status/1628123916450336796 (with video)

'Liverpool fans boo the UEFA anthem, and then burst into a chant of: "Fuck UEFA." Quite right too. Disgraceful organisation, whose top brass should resign. Full stop.' - https://twitter.com/MaddockMirror/status/1628122483143413761

Videos of fans booing CL anthem: www.youtube.com/shorts/n0SmiEh5DAw & www.youtube.com/shorts/616XgoDk1gw & www.youtube.com/shorts/n0SmiEh5DAw

'Liverpool fans vent fury at Uefa ahead of Real Madrid clash, boo Champions League anthem':-

‘UEFA liars’ read one banner in the Kop end of Anfield as the anthem was drowned out by jeers and whistles

www.irishtimes.com/sport/soccer/2023/02/21/liverpool-fans-vent-fury-at-uefa-ahead-of-real-madrid-clash-boo-champions-league-anthem

'Liverpool fans unveil three banners to 'UEFA liars' after Champions League final report':-

Liverpool fans took aim at UEFA president Aleksander Ceferin and French government ministers with banners ahead of their Champions League fixture against Real Madrid

www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/liverpool-champions-league-final-banners-29278116

'Liars!' Series of banners unfurled at Anfield as Liverpool fans send an angry message to UEFA and the French authorities.':-

Liverpool supporters demonstrate against UEFA during Real Madrid match

https://theathletic.com/4238560/2023/02/21/liverpool-real-madrid-uefa-demonstration

^ article can be in full here - https://archive.is/YTKYl

^ 'The banners were unveiled on the Kop after 36 minutes against Real Madrid. That's the same amount of time the final was eventually delayed by last May, due to the ineptitude of UEFA and the French authorities.' - https://twitter.com/_Dan_Austin/status/1628132761771905024

^ 'Thanks to the Liverpool Stewards stopping the banner going up, well done' - https://twitter.com/Raotl_TheRattle/status/1628135712770998272

&

'Disappointing last night with the reaction from the club stewards, their behaviour was unnecessary. Our intentions were solely to have maximum impact and minimal disruption… Everyone deserved their voice to be heard after the events of Paris 2022 and sadly this was hindered with heavy handed stewarding and rhetoric that was provoking in nature.' - https://twitter.com/SpionKop1906/status/1628341031396581380

'Liverpool fans protest against Uefa at Real Madrid match':-

Reds supporters were protesting about their treatment before last season’s Champions League final

www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/liverpool-protest-real-madrid-uefa-champions-league-b2286838.html

'Liverpool fans vent their fury at 'liars' Uefa, BT Sport apologise to club':-

Reds supporters booed the Champions League anthem.

www.the42.ie/liverpool-fans-vent-their-fury-at-liars-uefa-bt-sport-apologise-to-club-6001241-Feb2023

« Last Edit: February 22, 2023, 02:42:36 pm by oojason »

Offline A Red Abroad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We had dreams and songs to sing
« Reply #2085 on: February 21, 2023, 07:28:01 pm »
It took Jake Humphrey nearly 9 months to apologise for his comments made during the 2022 CL Final in Paris - tonight he finally did make an apology in the pre-match BT show.

With the caveat he was being 'fed' those lies.

He seems to have forgot... that he himself chose to link what was occurring that night in Paris with events at Heysel.

Probably also worth remembering that everyone else in the media, including others at BT Sport, knew full well what was actually occurring at that time - and did not parrot those UEFA & police lies.

It appears Jake needed the Paris Independent Report to be published before deciding to make an apology.

Quite why were no proper reporting skills demonstrated by him on the night is still unanswered. Instead, he uncritically repeated what UEFA & police were saying - and ignored numerous reports from the fans, the many other journalists and media outlets on the ground around him, which is a complete failing on his part.

'BT Sport and Jake Humphrey apologise to Liverpool for coverage of Champions League final chaos in Paris':-

BT Sport presenter Jake Humphrey apologised live on air after Liverpool fans were accused by UEFA of turning up late during chaotic scenes at the Champions League final in Paris

www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/btsport-humphrey-liverpool-apology-breaking-26297433

I hadn't realised he'd linked Heysel. :(

(I was actually in Paris so I didn't see/hear any of it).
My marmoset, to get things done,
You fell in Loch Ness with Major Tom.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2086 on: February 22, 2023, 02:03:00 am »
Stewards making the 1906 lads take the anti UEFA banners down, it's shit. I thought the Club were supposed to be supporting us.
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2087 on: February 22, 2023, 08:24:21 am »
Stewards making the 1906 lads take the anti UEFA banners down, it's shit. I thought the Club were supposed to be supporting us.

Fuck sake, club have no backbone.

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #2088 on: February 22, 2023, 08:33:15 am »
That Blue banner did get up in the end. Got surfed across the lower Kenny and into the Anfield road end

Offline Rhi

• Rhisuscitated
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2089 on: February 22, 2023, 08:47:15 am »
I wasn't that close to it, but it felt like the banners all stayed up for a decent amount of time. Longer than I thought they might. Well in 1906 for sorting it. Brilliant as usual.
“Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say 'We're Liverpool'.” - Bill Shankly

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2090 on: February 22, 2023, 10:12:27 am »
Great to see the anti UEFA protests. Also good to see BT and Humphrey finally apologising, but it's come too late for me to keep up my contract once it expires later this year.

I wonder what trumped up charge UEFA will come up with to try to do us over? If they do, I really want to see a decisive response from the club. UEFA wouldn't dare would they....? Put it this way, if they do it needs to be the frinal breaking point for this pathetic organisation

I couldn't believe, well I could, that UEFAs main concern was getting VIPs away from the stadium.

Offline SvenJohansen

• Fast single-handed action expert.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2091 on: February 22, 2023, 10:29:27 am »
The crowd drowning out the CL anthem was brilliant to hear. We probably won't have to listen to it next season but no harm.
I feel a little strange inside
A little bit of Jekyll, a little Mr. Hyde

Offline Spongebob Redpants

• Is a spingly spangly
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2092 on: February 22, 2023, 10:44:15 am »

Well done all .

The only positive of the night !
Before you criticise a man, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you do criticise him, you're a mile away and you have his shoes.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #2093 on: February 22, 2023, 11:10:18 am »
Well in to everyone involved in the protest, and the drowning out of the CL anthem with Fuck UEFA. :thumbup
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2094 on: February 22, 2023, 02:35:27 pm »
It's a shame we can't refuse to play the UEFA anthem- I guess that comes with a big consequence.
"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2095 on: February 22, 2023, 02:44:29 pm »
It's a shame we can't refuse to play the UEFA anthem- I guess that comes with a big consequence.

Forced to play the theme tune for their telly show. Just play YNWA and start the match.
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #2096 on: February 22, 2023, 06:29:59 pm »

From UEFA...

'Joint statement from @UEFA, @SpiritofShankly, @LiverpoolDSA, @WeAreTheFSA, @FansEurope:' - https://twitter.com/UEFA/status/1628455492954497026

Still nothing at all, not even a meaningful apology, from UEFA President Ceferin...

Assurances - https://spiritofshankly.com/ucl-joint-statement ...

'On Tuesday 21 February, Spirit of Shankly met with UEFA General Secretary Theodore Theodoridis, Liverpool Disabled Supporters Association, Football Supporters Association and Football Supporters Europe in Liverpool to discuss the 2022 Champions League Final alongside the conclusions and recommendations of the UEFA commissioned Independent Review.

At the meeting, we re-iterated that there is nothing in the Review that we disagree with.

We also on behalf of Liverpool fans:

Demanded a full and unreserved apology from UEFA for the unacceptable organisation of the Champions League Final in Paris in May 2022, which resulted in a risk to safety of  fans, injury, trauma and long-term impact

Demanded a full retraction of the lies and smears against Liverpool supporters prior to the match starting, in the immediate aftermath and the days and weeks following

Demanded Ceferin, President of UEFA, and his senior officials accept full responsibility for their lack of leadership and diligence. This near tragedy took place on their watch and there must be ownership and accountability. We therefore call for resignations, dismissals and appropriate disciplinary actions

Demanded UEFA take appropriate, proportionate and speedy action against any of their staff found to be in breach of their roles on the day of the final

On behalf of football fans in Europe:

Demanded that every recommendation made by the Independent Panel is accepted and implemented within an agreed timescale

Demanded that supporters, through or from, FSE are represented on UEFA’s Board

We can assure all our members and Liverpool supporters we will continue to fight for these to be realised.'

« Last Edit: March 2, 2023, 07:05:41 pm by oojason »

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #2097 on: February 23, 2023, 10:51:58 am »
Well done on the banners to SK1906, shame about the response from the club/stewards
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #2098 on: February 24, 2023, 05:44:02 pm »

'Lawyers threaten Uefa with legal action unless they compensate Liverpool fans' - by David Conn:-

Letter demands full compensation for more than 800 supporters
Almost 3000 fans intend to sue over Champions League final

www.theguardian.com/football/2023/feb/24/lawyers-threaten-uefa-with-legal-action-unless-they-compensate-liverpool-fans

Offline Theoldkopite

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Survived The Boy's Pen in the 60's.
« Reply #2099 on: February 24, 2023, 06:02:42 pm »
From UEFA...

'Joint statement from @UEFA, @SpiritofShankly, @LiverpoolDSA, @WeAreTheFSA, @FansEurope:' - https://twitter.com/UEFA/status/1628455492954497026

Still nothing at all, not even a meaningful apology, from UEFA President Ceferin.

He’s probably still meeting with the King of Spain, trying to get a villa so he can impress Infantino in Qatar.

Online ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #2100 on: March 2, 2023, 03:02:52 pm »
FA backed Ceferin for Uefa re-election weeks after final chaos in Paris

Liverpool fans describe move as ‘shocking’ and a ‘betrayal’
FA says Ceferin’s track record shows suitability as president

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2023/mar/02/fa-backed-ceferin-uefa-re-election-champions-league-final-chaos-liverpool-paris
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2101 on: March 2, 2023, 03:08:01 pm »
Who is surprised by this? Wembley is hosting the Champions League Final again in 2024 and the UK wants to host Euro 2028.

Offline oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #2102 on: March 2, 2023, 07:08:21 pm »
FA backed Ceferin for Uefa re-election weeks after final chaos in Paris

Liverpool fans describe move as ‘shocking’ and a ‘betrayal’
FA says Ceferin’s track record shows suitability as president

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2023/mar/02/fa-backed-ceferin-uefa-re-election-champions-league-final-chaos-liverpool-paris

'Shameless, disgraceful betrayal. The FA supported Ceferin re-election as president of UEFA weeks after they had personally witnessed events at the UCL final in Paris in May 22. Support for Ceferin, not for fans.' - https://twitter.com/spiritofshankly/status/1631364090948902920

^ Good to see SOS statement on this.  :thumbup

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #2103 on: March 7, 2023, 10:34:02 am »
UEFA will issue refunds to all 19,618 Liverpool fans who had tickets for the Champions League after what happened in Paris.

https://twitter.com/TheAnfieldWrap/status/1633048187748380672?s=20

• Is a spingly spangly
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2104 on: March 7, 2023, 11:08:18 am »

^^^^^^^

Some good news at least . I'm surprised they're refunding all the fans in the allocated Liverpool sections rather than just those whose tickets scanned as late entry to the stadium . Still doesn't compensate for the shit show that it was , but it's something .

Before you criticise a man, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you do criticise him, you're a mile away and you have his shoes.

Online gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
« Reply #2106 on: March 7, 2023, 11:17:59 am »
Only doing it because they’re worried of mass lawsuits. Fuck ‘em.
AHA!

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2107 on: March 7, 2023, 11:30:40 am »
Sorry for nearly killing you, have a refund for your ticket.

• Is a spingly spangly
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2108 on: March 7, 2023, 11:33:41 am »
Only doing it because they’re worried of mass lawsuits. Fuck ‘em.

Yep - it's not going to stop the lawsuits . Be interesting to see if there are any conditions applied to accepting the refund !

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #2109 on: March 7, 2023, 11:36:35 am »
^^^^^^^

Some good news at least . I'm surprised they're refunding all the fans in the allocated Liverpool sections rather than just those whose tickets scanned as late entry to the stadium . Still doesn't compensate for the shit show that it was , but it's something .

We got in 2 hours before kick off and it was chaos then with being manhandled by riot police, having personal items taken off us and bags searched etc. Leaving the stadium was the most unsafe I’ve ever felt at a football match as there was only one way out of the concourse and you were running the gauntlet against local gangs pickpocketing, fighting, stabbing you at every turn with not any police in sight.

A refund is a token gesture. No one who went is bothered about a refund. The whole experience of a CL final was ruined by the incompetence from top to bottom from UEFA and the French authorities.
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #2110 on: March 7, 2023, 11:44:36 am »

A definite admission of culpability. Still not going to stop any lawsuits though

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2111 on: March 7, 2023, 11:46:22 am »
Refunds is the absolute least they should be offering. Hope it goes much further than that.
Cost of tickets, hotels, travel, loss of possessions for some, time wasted being held, being put in physical danger for most, actual injuries for others. Need the fucking book throwing at them, they've been messing up finals for decades with their greed, corruption and incompetence.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #2112 on: March 7, 2023, 11:53:03 am »

Indeed.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline ScuzzyP

• Main Stander
« Reply #2113 on: March 7, 2023, 12:03:53 pm »
Yep - it's not going to stop the lawsuits . Be interesting to see if there are any conditions applied to accepting the refund !

I'm a tad concerned regarding this refund. The way I read it is LFC will be issuing the refund on UEFA's behalf.... Does that mean this will be automatic?? If there is T's & C's applied then this is out of order. The refund should have to be requested.....

UEFA = SNAKES
Scousers rule the country like we've always done before!

Offline FlashingBlade

• Organised a piss up in a brewery. Ended up in his pants with a KFC bucket. Future MP. Eats only Fish Heads and Tails. Can't spell 'DOMUM'. Now has no balls.
  • Legacy Fan
  • From a Shankly Boy to a Klopp Man
« Reply #2114 on: March 7, 2023, 12:40:14 pm »
Would love everyone to tell them to fuck off. we cant be bought off...but I'm not ignorant couple hundred quid these days not to be sniffed at.

Offline friendofrocky

• Main Stander
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2115 on: March 7, 2023, 01:10:54 pm »
I'm reading it as a refund for all tickets bought through LFC - and for anyone else who entered the ground after 9pm?? How are they gonna figure that one out - we entered the ground at about 9.30pm and were told to climb over the turnstiles cos they didnt work(put this in my report to the club). Acceptance conditions will be interesting from these snakes.

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2116 on: March 7, 2023, 01:30:55 pm »
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #2117 on: March 7, 2023, 01:33:39 pm »
I hope it includes the Real Madrid fans who were affected as well.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline macca007

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2118 on: March 7, 2023, 03:04:21 pm »
Reading the wording on the BBC I won't get anything back as I was in the neutral end and bought off UEFA.

Offline mickl

• many mickls makes a muckl
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #2119 on: March 7, 2023, 03:29:25 pm »
What a magnificent club we support - the club and the supporters are as ONE.