Author Topic: Famous Reds  (Read 55536 times)

Offline won ton

• Anny Roader
Re: Famous Reds
« Reply #120 on: May 22, 2008, 11:31:04 pm »
lincolns burrows at least the bloke that plays him in prison break is a big liverpool fan although if i remember rightly  he was outraged at the  treatment of crouch and wanted benitez sacked.

Online west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #121 on: May 23, 2008, 12:04:15 am »
i've met a couple of kiwis and they all seem to support liverpool

New Zealand..... Great country!

Daniel Vettori, captain of the New Zealand Test Cricket Team. Mad Reds supporter.
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline paulsi

• Kopite
« Reply #122 on: May 23, 2008, 07:10:34 am »
tom hicks ,someone told me he was a red
betfair refer and earn its simple free £20 each when you use this code  w4wvdxlph

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #123 on: May 23, 2008, 07:16:56 am »
tom hicks ,someone told me he was a red

He's infamous, rather than famous.

Offline firing squad

• Thinks he's a dog with spots.
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Dalmatia
« Reply #124 on: May 23, 2008, 05:13:56 pm »
Croatian NT manager Slaven Bilic(although he played for the Blueshite)!  Always says that he was a Red since his father bought him a LFC shirt when he was a kid.
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you never know if they are genuine." - Bill Shankly

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metkovi%C4%87

http://www.lfccro.com/

Offline eric_cartman

• Kopite
« Reply #125 on: May 23, 2008, 05:24:05 pm »
Croatian NT manager Slaven Bilic(although he played for the Blueshite)!  Always says that he was a Red since his father bought him a LFC shirt when he was a kid.

I'm glad to hear this. Bilic is the man! Football player, football manager, highly educated, R'n'R artist... Only dark spot in his career is Everton.
LIVERPOOL FC

Offline firing squad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #126 on: May 23, 2008, 05:32:11 pm »
I'm glad to hear this. Bilic is the man! Football player, football manager, highly educated, R'n'R artist... Only dark spot in his career is Everton.
commentators here in Croatia are always asking him about his love for LFC and he always gladly responds,but he often criticize Rafa for the rotation,boring football, blablabla  and his son supports the Rent boys(he's just a small kid)!!!  He even took him to the Bridge for the semi this year.
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you never know if they are genuine." - Bill Shankly

Offline safhossain03

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #127 on: May 23, 2008, 11:30:16 pm »
The Osmonds, no?

Offline ZOZZO

• Boys Pen
« Reply #128 on: May 23, 2008, 11:55:09 pm »
He was quoted in his biography that was one of the hardest decisions he had to make because he did get a call from Liverpool but too late as he had already promised to sign for Everton, and he's proved to be a man of principles so far.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #129 on: May 24, 2008, 12:02:41 am »
they're trying to claim all the Beatles :o
To the best of my knowledge, none of the Beatles really gave a fuck about footy. But a couple of things they said pointed at them being Evertonians, especially a couple of things McCartney and Harrison said. But I think when it became cooooool to be into football Macca and Ringo cracked on they were red.
Albert Stubbins was on the front of Sargeant Peppers though.
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

http://misterinobody.weebly.com/

Offline redprodigal

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I miss you Digger, even more than Peter Thommo
« Reply #130 on: June 1, 2008, 11:32:47 pm »
Bradd Pitt and Angelina Jolie.
Well their son Maddox is anyway. Ever since Angie made Tomb Raider she has worked with stunt double Eunice Huthart, a 41 year old Liverpudlian. "Maddox is a Liverpool fan" says Jolie, "He watches them whenever he can and that's because of Eunice. She got him into soccer and she's a Liverpool girl"

Maybe we'll see Angie sitting between Brad and our beloved Mr Hicks next season then  :)

Offline Camina Camina

• Legacy Fan
  • Venga Chico's
« Reply #131 on: June 2, 2008, 01:37:55 am »
The Sax-master that is Courtney Pine, a big Red
Borussia Park, Sud Tribune, Block 4 Rechts, Reihe 24, Platz 9

Tor in Gladbach!

Offline LFC Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #132 on: June 2, 2008, 06:28:17 am »
Sylvester Stallone is listed as a blue nose! :lmao

I thought he was a blue.   He watched them at Woodison about a season or two ago.
"The trouble with referees is that they know the rules, but they don't know the game" - Bill Shankly

Offline firing squad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #133 on: June 2, 2008, 07:57:08 am »
I thought he was a blue.   He watched them at Woodison about a season or two ago.
he was there to promote Rocky 32. I doubt he "supports" anyone.

Offline LONGWORTH

• Kopite
« Reply #134 on: June 2, 2008, 08:22:41 am »
Laura Davies is a commited Red and often attends mathces- this  bit amused me-
She organises the annual football match at the Evian Masters Tournament in Franceand she has in the past been fined by the Ladies European Tour for watching an England versus Spain European Championship football match on a portable television during the final round of the 1996 Evian Masters in France, a tournament she nevertheless won.

Offline M(oaning) B(ecomes) E(mbarrassing)

• Worthless.
  • RAWK Embarrassment
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thoroughly thought through
« Reply #135 on: June 2, 2008, 08:40:36 am »
Does it really matter who supports Liverpool?  Do you find yourself making judgements on people based on who they support?  Would two otherwise similar DJs/Actors/sportsperson be regarded differently by yourself because one was a Liverpool fan and the other not?  Similarly, do you despise soemone you previously liked since you discovered they were of "the dark side"?  Did you hear a cracking record that you loved and then discovered the band or singer was a season-ticket holder at Old Trafford and promptly "stopped liking " that song?  It's pathetic isn't it?  I do it all the time, me. 
It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it.

Offline firing squad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #136 on: June 2, 2008, 09:24:50 am »
Does it really matter who supports Liverpool?  Do you find yourself making judgements on people based on who they support?  Would two otherwise similar DJs/Actors/sportsperson be regarded differently by yourself because one was a Liverpool fan and the other not?  Similarly, do you despise soemone you previously liked since you discovered they were of "the dark side"?  Did you hear a cracking record that you loved and then discovered the band or singer was a season-ticket holder at Old Trafford and promptly "stopped liking " that song?  It's pathetic isn't it?  I do it all the time, me
;D

Offline skibaboo

• Baljeev's mate, and a good egg.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Make us dream, or at least stop the nightmares..
    • Anxiety Central
« Reply #137 on: June 2, 2008, 10:51:20 am »
Does it really matter who supports Liverpool?  Do you find yourself making judgements on people based on who they support?  Would two otherwise similar DJs/Actors/sportsperson be regarded differently by yourself because one was a Liverpool fan and the other not?  Similarly, do you despise soemone you previously liked since you discovered they were of "the dark side"?  Did you hear a cracking record that you loved and then discovered the band or singer was a season-ticket holder at Old Trafford and promptly "stopped liking " that song?  It's pathetic isn't it?  I do it all the time, me. 

And me  ;D
bj. coutinho will be labelled the greatest liverpool player of all time once he hangs up his boots
u can quote that, put it in ur sig

bj. and if he aint, ill eat my own penis
http://www.anxiety-central.com/

Offline redprodigal

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I miss you Digger, even more than Peter Thommo
« Reply #138 on: June 2, 2008, 07:56:52 pm »

Yep, hate that Mick Hucknall, Eamon Holmes, etc.  ;)

Offline bigbear

• offering a $10,000 reward for information leading to arrest and imprisonment of the international porridge thief and furniture wrecker Goldilocks
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #139 on: June 2, 2008, 08:11:55 pm »
Yes, I stopped watching Cold Feet when i found out that Nesbitt was such a card carrying Manc.  Ridiculously, i'd always thought he was a good lad who liked a beer etc but something changed on that day.

I've also now decided he's a crap actor. Am I childish ?

Offline Jason_King

• Legacy Fan
  • Inspector of Wizard's sleeves and yawning donkeys
« Reply #140 on: June 2, 2008, 08:11:55 pm »
Lead singer of the Bluetones is a massive red. Great band too.
A champion is someone who gets up when he can't

Offline Red_in_Holland

• arl arse
  • Legacy Fan
  • Attack is the best defense.. btw we have both
« Reply #141 on: June 2, 2008, 09:19:12 pm »
he was there to promote Rocky 32. I doubt he "supports" anyone.

If I remember rightly, Sly said in his speech there that he had heard of the Mancs, LFC and Arsenal.. but never of Everton.

I am sure that went down well in the stadium made of wood.

I will try to reference it.. I think BHB had it as his sig for a while.

RiH
Los Rojos Conquistadores
"It's good to have a challenge in training. If you play against one of the best strikers in the Premier League almost everyday, that can only help you when the game comes around each weekend."

Asked if he had worked out how to stop Torres, Hyypia added: "I'm working on it, I'm working on it.

Offline Red_in_Holland

• arl arse
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #142 on: June 2, 2008, 09:25:02 pm »
Ahh, here we go..

I did not know Everton before this - in America you tend to only hear about three or four clubs, so I'd heard of Arsenal, of Manchester United and of Liverpool. Now I realise there are many other clubs in England, and especially what a great club Everton are, with their history and everything.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/sylvester-stallone-readings-goal-was-offside-or-whatever-432166.html

Guess the Blues can deffo claim a triumph over us now.

;)

RiH
Los Rojos Conquistadores
"It's good to have a challenge in training. If you play against one of the best strikers in the Premier League almost everyday, that can only help you when the game comes around each weekend."

Asked if he had worked out how to stop Torres, Hyypia added: "I'm working on it, I'm working on it.

Offline firing squad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #143 on: June 2, 2008, 09:27:39 pm »

Offline Red_in_Holland

• arl arse
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #144 on: June 2, 2008, 09:28:48 pm »
aaaaaaa and "RiH" is back again!! ;)

errmm.. it was a typo

;)

Los Rojos Conquistadores

Offline firing squad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #145 on: June 2, 2008, 09:29:49 pm »

Offline mulholland

• Main Stander
« Reply #146 on: June 2, 2008, 09:40:36 pm »
Pope John Paul II and Dr Dre...

Curtly Ambrose
Johnny Ball
Cilla Black
Cherie Blair
Paul Boardman
Stan Boardman
Ian Broudie
Mel C
Craig Charles
Darren Clarke
Elvis Costello
Kelly Dalglish
Laura Davies
Basil Brush
Chris De Burgh
Les Dennis
Dr Dre
Kirsty Gallacher
Adam Gilchrist
DJ Harvey
Michael Howard
Samuel L. Jackson
Martin Johnson
Sue Johnston
Angelina Jolie
John Lennon
Gerry Marsden
Ian McCulloch
Mark Owen
Urs Meier
Pope John Paul II
John Peel
Brian Regan
DJ Spoony
Joss Stone
Jimmy Tarbuck
Billy Bob Thornton
Ricky Tomlinson
Adam Woodyatt
Mike Myers
Will Boden
Andy Ho
Eminem

http://princessren.com/2005/12/famous-liverpool-fans.html

the horses are on the track

Offline PETERBEARDSLEY

• Anny Roader
  • I only talk bollocks every other day
« Reply #147 on: June 2, 2008, 09:45:45 pm »
theres a few C listers in that lot

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #148 on: June 2, 2008, 09:48:08 pm »
Obviously Arsitotle is made up. What others?

Oh and Hitler isn't is he not? ;D

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #149 on: June 2, 2008, 09:58:53 pm »

;D

I do it all the time. I used to think Kelly bell(glamour model) was fit(still is I suppose) but when I found out she was a manc fan and seen all the manc badges plastered all over her myspace page I went right off the tramp.

Now everytime I look at her I think dirty manc slut. ;D

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #150 on: June 2, 2008, 10:03:20 pm »
Pope John Paul II and Dr Dre...

Curtly Ambrose
Johnny Ball
Cilla Black
Cherie Blair
Paul Boardman
Stan Boardman
Ian Broudie
Mel C
Craig Charles
Darren Clarke
Elvis Costello
Kelly Dalglish
Laura Davies
Basil Brush
Chris De Burgh
Les Dennis
Dr Dre
Kirsty Gallacher
Adam Gilchrist
DJ Harvey
Michael Howard
Samuel L. Jackson
Martin Johnson
Sue Johnston
Angelina Jolie
John Lennon
Gerry Marsden
Ian McCulloch
Mark Owen
Urs Meier
Pope John Paul II
John Peel
Brian Regan
DJ Spoony
Joss Stone
Jimmy Tarbuck
Billy Bob Thornton
Ricky Tomlinson
Adam Woodyatt
Mike Myers
Will Boden
Andy Ho
Eminem

http://princessren.com/2005/12/famous-liverpool-fans.html

I always thought he was a leicester City fan

Offline buchigo!

• Legacy Fan
  • okay javier but i'm only on loan... for sure no?
« Reply #151 on: March 6, 2009, 12:38:18 pm »
Bradd Pitt and Angelina Jolie.
Well their son Maddox is anyway. Ever since Angie made Tomb Raider she has worked with stunt double Eunice Huthart, a 41 year old Liverpudlian. "Maddox is a Liverpool fan" says Jolie, "He watches them whenever he can and that's because of Eunice. She got him into soccer and she's a Liverpool girl"

just showed this on the telly, he's apparently wearing a liverpool beanie.
good call kiddo. :)
Finish the job sir. Come back when we deserve you.

Offline Joe_Singh

• Legacy Fan
  • My idea is always to win trophies, not just games
    • Joe Singh
« Reply #152 on: March 6, 2009, 01:18:07 pm »
Most People will think Who??

BUt the asians amongst us will know who is.

Jazzy B is red!!
What I love about this, and several other of Kenny's press conferences, is that he manages to say something to the effect of  'Shut the fuck up, you fucking helmets and don't fuck with me or my football club or I'll make you eat your own balls', without actually using th

Online west_london_red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #153 on: March 6, 2009, 02:04:20 pm »
Interesting, isnt he a cockney?

If... is one of my favourite ever films as well.

Cocky supports Liverpool shocker! :p
Thinking is overrated.

Online west_london_red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #154 on: March 6, 2009, 02:07:00 pm »
Most People will think Who??

BUt the asians amongst us will know who is.

Jazzy B is red!!

Thats nothing to be proud of!!! Great singer, but a muppet at the same time!
Thinking is overrated.

Offline Bennyo

• Wasn't arsed about having a custom title, so all he got was this.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #155 on: March 6, 2009, 02:14:13 pm »
To the best of my knowledge, none of the Beatles really gave a fuck about footy. But a couple of things they said pointed at them being Evertonians, especially a couple of things McCartney and Harrison said. But I think when it became cooooool to be into football Macca and Ringo cracked on they were red.
Albert Stubbins was on the front of Sargeant Peppers though.

Def seen a Beatles interview from when they came back from America in 1964 and they said they were all really chuffed with liverpool leading the league or something.

Offline Danroge(Y.N.W.A)

• Main Stander
  • eat sleep and breath liverpool f.c
« Reply #156 on: March 6, 2009, 02:20:53 pm »
Kevin the 1 with the specs off eggheads is a red aswel probably why hes so clever
i said a hip hop
the hippie the hippie
to the hip hip hop, a you dont stop the rock it

to the bang bang boogie, say up jumped the boogie
to the rhythm of the boogie, the beat

Offline HelterSkelter

• Kopite
« Reply #157 on: March 6, 2009, 02:49:38 pm »
Kevin the 1 with the specs off eggheads is a red aswel probably why hes so clever
Stoz finally outed as Kev from eggheads.

Can't believe nobody's mentioned Jodie Kidd. Fit as, and she brings her own beak. ;)

Offline TheLeftSide

• Anny Roader
« Reply #158 on: March 6, 2009, 03:31:10 pm »

Me to.

Also wont have anything Nike or Vodaphone.

For years I had to open everything with me teeth because I wouldn't have anything sharp in the house. 

Offline simonchamp

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #159 on: March 6, 2009, 04:21:06 pm »
Me to.

Also wont have anything Nike or Vodaphone.

For years I had to open everything with me teeth because I wouldn't have anything sharp in the house. 

I know what you mean.   I have a dislike of Spurs so I live in a small house.
Justice - 22 years overdue.