Author Topic: CL: Liverpool 2 vs 0 Porto Thiago ‘52 Salah ‘70  (Read 12580 times)

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
Re: CL: Liverpool vs Porto
« Reply #40 on: November 24, 2021, 08:46:58 pm »
46 Half-time Liverpool 0 Porto 0.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #41 on: November 24, 2021, 09:04:17 pm »
45 back under way, the reds attack the Spion Kop in the second half
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42 on: November 24, 2021, 09:05:28 pm »
47 cross from the right by Porto.  Headed wide from about 10 yards out.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #43 on: November 24, 2021, 09:08:05 pm »
48 free kick to Porto to the right of the area after a foul by Konate

Runs through everyone and Alisson punches clear low down.  No one can clear it and a Porto player turns and shoots just wide of the post.
W

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #44 on: November 24, 2021, 09:08:16 pm »
Konate needs to be a bit more careful after his card in the first half

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: November 24, 2021, 09:08:54 pm »
We had five players in the box there and no one made to do any closing down.

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #46 on: November 24, 2021, 09:09:01 pm »
48 free kick to Porto to the right of the area after a foul by Konate

Runs through everyone and Alisson punches clear low down.  No one can clear it and a Porto player turns and shoots just wide of the post.

Very fortunate that didn't go in

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #47 on: November 24, 2021, 09:09:49 pm »
A number of our subs are warming up now.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #48 on: November 24, 2021, 09:10:27 pm »
Wow!  ;D

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #49 on: November 24, 2021, 09:11:00 pm »
51 free kick to the reds 35 yards out and wide right

Wasted ….

Oh bloody hell….

Thiago lashes it into the back of the net from 25 yards .

Pick that out eh?

1-0
W

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #50 on: November 24, 2021, 09:11:03 pm »
Wow!!!!

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #51 on: November 24, 2021, 09:11:18 pm »
That was a bloody beauty Thiago.

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #52 on: November 24, 2021, 09:12:51 pm »
That was some strike! Whooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrr - he nailed it and it skimmed in at daisy cutter height

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
Re: CL: Liverpool 1 vs 0 Porto Thiago ‘52
« Reply #53 on: November 24, 2021, 09:15:36 pm »
57 corner to Porto after Minamino clears well.

Totally wasted
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #54 on: November 24, 2021, 09:17:14 pm »
58 magnificent long diagonal by Tsimikas to Mo inthe area who kills is dead.  Cuts left to shoot but it’s blocked

Then Alisson passes it to a Porto player inthe area but they can’t capitalise
W

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #55 on: November 24, 2021, 09:17:25 pm »
Clear offside but the lino waits until after Alisson has 'saved' it before putting up his flag

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #56 on: November 24, 2021, 09:18:30 pm »
Robbo coming on here soon,  Henderson too by the looks
W

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #57 on: November 24, 2021, 09:18:40 pm »
We're a bit sloppy at the moment - all sorts of stupid stuff

what was Ali doing there

also, they're running through us almost at will

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #58 on: November 24, 2021, 09:18:41 pm »
Looks like Hendo and Robbo are coming on.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #59 on: November 24, 2021, 09:19:26 pm »
We're a bit sloppy at the moment - all sorts of stupid stuff

what was Ali doing there

also, they're running through us almost at will

A bit of the costa's there.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #60 on: November 24, 2021, 09:19:29 pm »
61 Mane dances on the left of their area, plays it to Chamberlin on the edge of the area who toe pokes it wide.  A better first touch and he should score there
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #61 on: November 24, 2021, 09:21:43 pm »
62 bollocks

Really nice football around the area, it goes to Minamino who puts it in the net, but he’s offside

Tsimikas and Thiago replaced by Henderson and Robbo

Çøñçéçàø comes on for another Porto player.  I forget who
W

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #62 on: November 24, 2021, 09:21:45 pm »
61 Mane dances on the left of their area, plays it to Chamberlin on the edge of the area who toe pokes it wide.  A better first touch and he should score there
was a peach of a pass from Tsimikas to Mane

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #63 on: November 24, 2021, 09:24:17 pm »
65 nice ball to Minamino who back heels it to Robbo.

His cross is blocked for a corner.

The corner comes to Mane who totally shanks it wide… :lmao
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #64 on: November 24, 2021, 09:26:33 pm »
67 Robbo surges past one, two, three and four …!  But runs out of space….

Over to Jill
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65 on: November 24, 2021, 09:27:13 pm »
68 Looks like Origi is going to get a run out.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #66 on: November 24, 2021, 09:29:13 pm »
69 Gooooaaall Salah. A lovely assist from Hendo as well as he passes quickly to Salah who ghosts past two defenders to slot into the corner.

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
Re: CL: Liverpool 2 vs 0 Porto Thiago ‘52 Salah ‘70
« Reply #67 on: November 24, 2021, 09:29:51 pm »
By god he makes it look so easy!

Extraordinary footballer is our Mo

:wellin

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #68 on: November 24, 2021, 09:30:15 pm »
70 Fab and Origi on for Mane and Salah.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #69 on: November 24, 2021, 09:31:58 pm »
72 Looks like we have woken up now 309 completed passes so far.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #70 on: November 24, 2021, 09:33:43 pm »
74 Penalty to Liverpool after Origi is brought down. Though it will be corrected by VAR it looked outside the box. Yes, corrected to free kick.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #71 on: November 24, 2021, 09:34:18 pm »
74 Penalty to Liverpool after Origi is brought down. Though it will be corrected by VAR it looked outside the box.
The right call. VAR useful here.
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #72 on: November 24, 2021, 09:35:06 pm »
75 Taken by Hendo and it's just wide went under the Porto wall.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #73 on: November 24, 2021, 09:36:15 pm »
76 Grujic is coming on for Porto.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #74 on: November 24, 2021, 09:37:55 pm »
78 It is good to see Williams seemingly getting the 90 minutes today.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #75 on: November 24, 2021, 09:39:25 pm »
80 Millie about to come on.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #76 on: November 24, 2021, 09:40:59 pm »
82 Milner coming on for Chamberlain who gets a good round of applause from the crowd. He's worked hard again tonight.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #77 on: November 24, 2021, 09:43:10 pm »
84 Milner straight away into action, but his cross is a bit too long for Minamino.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #78 on: November 24, 2021, 09:44:30 pm »
85 Nothing happening another Porto player down "injured."

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #79 on: November 24, 2021, 09:46:49 pm »
87 Origi getting the chance to run between two defenders, half manages it but Porto clear. Atletico go 1 down, Porto still have a chance.