Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
General Football and Sport / Re: Football commentator/pundits
« Last post by A Red Abroad on Today at 10:43:12 pm »
Barry Davies was great .loved that line when Peter Beardsley scored against the bitters …” ohh that’s a lovely goal a lovely goal.and he gets a kiss for it from a man incidentally wearing a blue striped shirt ,just look at it again”.
Just purely reacting to what’s happening in front of him unscripted and completely enjoying his work.
Special shout for the great David Coleman,only one team he was talking about when he frequently said …toshak ,keegan ONE NIL..
And here we are decades later and how many on here say they watch the game with the sound turned off ?

I do.

On our games, I sync the LFCTV commentary.

Games like tonight, I just have it muted.

yes wear them if they win the final but after a semi-final it's completely disrespectful to Dortmund. Hopefully they'll go straight in the bin in a few weeks time
They worse them in after the 2018 semi. Hubris and Nemesis are alien concepts in Spanish.
https://twitter.com/dmlynchlfc/status/1788317807647625655

Liverpool’s head of fitness and conditioning, Andreas Kornmayer, will leave the club this summer.
News and Current Affairs / Re: Sexual Abuser Donald Trump Indicted
« Last post by BarryCrocker on Today at 10:41:46 pm »
Will be interesting to see the interactions between MTG & Trump seeing as she's pushing ahead to ouster Speaker Johnson.

Love seeing this shitshow eat it's own.
General Football and Sport / Re: Football commentator/pundits
« Last post by 9 kemlyn road on Today at 10:40:53 pm »
I always liked Barry Davies. :)
Barry Davies was great .loved that line when Peter Beardsley scored against the bitters …” ohh that’s a lovely goal a lovely goal.and he gets a kiss for it from a man incidentally wearing a blue striped shirt ,just look at it again”.
Just purely reacting to what’s happening in front of him unscripted and completely enjoying his work.
Special shout for the great David Coleman,only one team he was talking about when he frequently said …toshak ,keegan ONE NIL..
And here we are decades later and how many on here say they watch the game with the sound turned off ?
Rocking size 7 banana boats her mate. Give you the nastiest toe wank of all time.
If anyone is wondering what this lad is on about....:
https://www.ladbible.com/sport/laura-woods-feet-dm-947308-20230531
For Once in my Life - even I saw that.
Don't be coming into this thread and taking the moral Higher Ground.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Mohamed Salah - Best in the World *
« Last post by farawayred on Today at 10:40:34 pm »
We don't know what Mo wants to do. We don't know what Edwards wants to do. We don't know what Slot wants to do.

There are many hypothetical scenarios when we, as fans, would do this or that. The best we can say really is let's wait and see.

You can make a case for an extension.
You can make a case for a final season and wind the deal down.
You can make a case for selling this summer.

It's up to the three people named at the start of the post, and probably in that order.
When did that ever stop RAWK knowing what needs to be done?!...   ;D
Atleast Dortmund being in the final gives us a reason to watch it and a team to root for.
Would love them to do it but Madrid haven’t lost a final since 1981.
Liverpool Life / Re: Liverpool Theatre Scene
« Last post by Yosser0_0 on Today at 10:39:29 pm »
Just booked to go to this at the Royal court following the positive reviews from Andy @ Allerton!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10