Author Topic: Dune ( 2021 Film)  (Read 13080 times)

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Dune ( 2021 Film)
« Reply #120 on: January 6, 2022, 02:17:12 pm »
Rereading the book for the first time in 20+ years and it’s testament to the film that I keep picturing the cast when I read it. That rarely happens for me when I’ve read the book first.

Can’t wait to rewatch it in UHD

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #121 on: March 22, 2022, 05:46:37 pm »
Watched ‘The King’ yesterday with Tiny Tim from Dune in. Can see why they chose him as Pablo for this. Christ he’s a good little actor. Only seen him in a few things but he’s on his way to being one of my fave new actors. Cracking film an all (The King).

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #122 on: March 22, 2022, 05:58:02 pm »
Rereading the book for the first time in 20+ years and it’s testament to the film that I keep picturing the cast when I read it. That rarely happens for me when I’ve read the book first.

Can’t wait to rewatch it in UHD
Yeah, apart from a chapter or two (the daft one getting a backpack out of the sand) which are cut, its basically an almost flawless adaptation. The Baron is a bit more precent in the book too. Other than that...

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #123 on: March 22, 2022, 08:15:04 pm »
Just looking through my old vinyl and saw a 7 inch by The Style Council. Timmys gorra bit of a look of Weller with that haircut he has in Interstellar and The King

221816fac7d0fb13da2dc98bbc590f27" border="0

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #124 on: March 23, 2022, 06:40:39 pm »
Thought id post it in here as well

Just got these....

DUNE - ORIGINAL MOTION PICTURE SOUNDTRACK - 2XLP

In association with WaterTower Music, Mondo is proud to present Hans Zimmer's BAFTA Award-winning score to Denis Villeneuve's incredible sci-fi epic DUNE. Mixing more traditional electronic and orchestral elements with Cubase instruments created especially for this project and fused with female voices singing in a language developed by Zimmer himself. The result is nothing short of jaw-dropping. It's otherworldly and completely enveloping, much like the sands on Arrakis. The music here is vast, open and sprawling but at its core is an emotional depth few other composers come close to.

Hans Zimmer has taken the notion of a sci-fi soundtrack to another level here, mixing electronics, orchestral flourishes and human voices to a dizzying effect that transports you right back to Arrakis.

DUNE-FC-SLIP-1024x" border="0

DUNE-DISCS-e2d90c43-85a4-4a54-9c3f-affe81980f52-1024x" border="0

DUNE-FC-NOSLIP-1024x" border="0

DUNE-GATE-copy-1024x1024-1" border="0

Obi-Packing-1024x" border="0

Featuring original artwork by Greg Ruth, the 2XLP set is as stunning as you would imagine. Pressed on sand colored vinyl and housed inside a beautiful gatefold sleeve, the package is finished with a full-color, rigid outer plastic jacket capturing the majesty of DUNE perfectly.

Also got this (I got the other coloured Variant in December)

THE DUNE SKETCHBOOK - MUSIC FROM THE SOUNDTRACK - 3XLP

DUNE-FC-52f7cc6c-a479-493a-9b2c-c1f1088a8872-1024x1024-1" border="0

These extended suites from Denis Villeneuve's epic blockbuster, DUNE, are breathtaking in their scope and vision, both beautiful and dynamic. Our edition features incredible artwork from Greg Ruth, approved by both the composer and director. Don't miss out on one of our favorite releases of the year
THE DUNE SKETCHBOOK clocks in at an impressive 100 minutes across a mere nine tracks. It features all of Hans Zimmer’s typical bombast and deafening drums. These extended cues feature huge swathes of arpeggiated synths, vocal chants and rumbling bagpipes, moods run from ethereal to ominous, wistful to sorrowful and always become huge dramatic, loud and disorientating (sometimes all within the same cue). It truly is an epic for our times, and proves once again Hans Zimmer’s status as one of the world’s greatest living composers.

DUNE-gatefoldmock-blk-1024x" border="0

DUNE-gatefoldmock-1024x" border="0

DUNE-BC-1024x" border="0

THE DUNE SKETCHBOOK & THE DUNE 2XLP soundtrack are completely different beasts. Tracklisting for both is here https://dune.fandom.com/wiki/Dune_(2021_film)_soundtrack_albums. You can't go wrong with either to be honest but both will make your life complete.

Online rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #125 on: May 1, 2022, 10:24:11 am »
Just read through all of this and not quite sure I can believe there isn’t one person who thought it was just way too long and slow

Cinematography was great yes but where were all of the people saying that about game of thrones S8 lol.

Maybe it was the 2 big bottles of leffe and german beers Id sank after Leeds bent over for city then
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #126 on: May 1, 2022, 10:35:16 am »
It was long and it was slow. In reality it should have been longer and could have been slower. Remember it’s only 1/2 if the story, normal narrative arcs were cut and needed adjusting to have a reasonably paced and engaging movie. Also they needed to do a shit ton of world building and setting up.

Online rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #127 on: May 1, 2022, 11:20:42 am »
It was long and it was slow. In reality it should have been longer and could have been slower. Remember it’s only 1/2 if the story, normal narrative arcs were cut and needed adjusting to have a reasonably paced and engaging movie. Also they needed to do a shit ton of world building and setting up.

This is why I think movies are dead for this type of thing

It would be excellent as a series. You could be even more paced and it would be better told

Movies should go back to what they are. Trying to cram 6/8/10 books into a movie franchise I personally think is in the past.

Jurgen Klopp

Online voodoo ray

• Bng-bng, BNG-BNG-BNG, bng-bng, bng-bng.....Ooooh OOOOH ooooooooh AAAAAHHHHH ah-hah, yeah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • feck off
« Reply #128 on: May 1, 2022, 11:25:39 am »

It would be excellent as a series. You could be even more paced and it would be better told

Movies should go back to what they are. Trying to cram 6/8/10 books into a movie franchise I personally think is in the past.

that might carry some weight had this film not done very well. but it did. it got nominated for loads of awards and took shitloads of money at the box office as well.

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #129 on: May 1, 2022, 11:52:03 am »
Yeah for me, Dune was better than any of the best-film Oscar nominated picks last year.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Online rushyman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #130 on: May 1, 2022, 01:27:10 pm »
that might carry some weight had this film not done very well. but it did. it got nominated for loads of awards and took shitloads of money at the box office as well.

Was just talking personally really.

There are quite a few of these types of films awards money etc  I’ve seen and not liked and thought it tried too hard .  I’d just rather this type of thing was spaced out into a series is all

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Hedley Lamarr

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #131 on: May 1, 2022, 02:47:38 pm »
I think Dune is very nearly perfect, an absolutely stunning achievement.  I'm delighted it did well enough to get Part II greenlit. Denis Villeneuve is the most visionary director working today, a couple of his early films are on Mubi if anyone's interested (you can normally get a couple of weeks on trial).

Offline Zlen

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #132 on: May 1, 2022, 02:55:04 pm »

Story wise I would love to have Dune as a ten hour episode series, however I would miss out on a truly incredible cinema experience. Sound alone was worth the price of admission. In any case, if Villeneuve gets his way and delivers the whole story of Paul Atreides in three movies - it might be the most ambitious and well crafted adaptation of such dense books ever made.

Offline FlashingBlade

• Organised a piss up in a brewery. Ended up in his pants with a KFC bucket. Future MP. Eats only Fish Heads and Tails. Can't spell 'DOMUM'. Now has no balls.
  • Legacy Fan
  • From a Shankly Boy to a Klopp Man
« Reply #133 on: May 1, 2022, 03:27:56 pm »
Just read through all of this and not quite sure I can believe there isn’t one person who thought it was just way too long and slow

Cinematography was great yes but where were all of the people saying that about game of thrones S8 lol.

Maybe it was the 2 big bottles of leffe and german beers Id sank after Leeds bent over for city then

oh I do...thought I'd said it. ...re watched Friday night and an hours prudent editing would have been welcome....so many films like this..where fans just happy to accept the filler  'more content'

Offline abs-ibs

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #134 on: May 3, 2022, 11:17:23 am »
I thought it was extremely well made.

It shows that many didn't like the Lynch one as it was too convoluted and tried to fit in too much into a short film.

But also when it is more spaced out and slower paced, some others don't like that either.

It is not a dig at anyone, it just shows the subjectivity of how people perceive films in general. Personally I loved both the older one and the new one. The new one is better obviously but still I loved the Lynch version for it's other worldliness.

Offline Zlen

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #135 on: May 3, 2022, 12:27:10 pm »
Considering that Villeneuve is a proper fan of the novels, he actually showed amazing restraint not to go completely overboard and bloat the movie way beyond anything mainstream audience can digest. Instead he worked hard on sneaking in a lot of wonderful, quick visual references for the book obsessed - which would go over the head of someone consuming the story for the first time, but didn't bloat the runtime by expanding on them. Lynch film was definitely way too short and for many amazing qualities it has - that's what killed it. It ended up being barely comprehensive to those who read the books - anyone else would likely be completely confused.

Offline Hedley Lamarr

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #136 on: May 3, 2022, 01:06:20 pm »
To be fair to Lynch, he basically had all editorial control ripped away from him. The final film (which I still find entertaining) is a bastardisation of what he wanted to put on screen. The best thing about Lynch’s Dune is that as an apology de Laurentiis gave him carte blanche on Blue Velvet.

Offline losCHUNK

• Anny Roader
« Reply #137 on: May 3, 2022, 09:08:23 pm »
I think David Lynch wasn't the right choice either, through no fault of his own, but asking him to direct a 'normal' movie for mass appeal is like asking water not to be wet.  I quite like the original n all, it's a mess, but a glorious mess. 

Villeneuve is my favourite director atm, I loved Bladerunner and Dune was almost its equal, these are 2 of my favourite movies from the last decade.

I think the poster above does have a point about long storytelling / slow paced movies though, particularly in Sci Fi, Dune might've made a buck by making 400m globally, which, when factoring in production and marketing costs, leaves a 330m film garnering a very rough 70m profit.  I'm glad they greenlit the sequel early after release because I would've been a bit nervous about it getting made.  I get there's nuances in this, but Bladerunner also flopped (I blame marketing) and Dune was one of the bigger budget films released during the tail end of lockdown measures, whilst also being on HBO Max in America, so it's hard to gauge.
« Last Edit: May 3, 2022, 09:10:50 pm by losCHUNK »

Offline blert596

• or is it Simon Peg, Advert: Buy incontinence bed pads from www.incontinencechoice.co.uk Wash & disposable. Trade & Public.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #138 on: May 3, 2022, 11:02:04 pm »
It depends what you want from a movie I suppose.

When I go to see a Marvel Movie the I go there with an expectation of what I'm going to get. And 90% of the time I come away happy with what gets served up.

When I go to see something like Dune then I expect something completely different. An absorption into the whole story that's going on and maybe a subconscious absorption into the world that surrounds the actual main story.  Without it being thrust at you.  And to be honest, this served it up very very well.

Probably my favourite film of the last few years.
All the badge kissing in the world don't make up for the fact that they are, frankly, not Liverpool Football Club. It's not their fault. Its just how it is.

Offline A-Bomb

• Garlic Butter Coming. Isn’t as good as Divock Origi. Can we sell him?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #139 on: May 4, 2022, 10:34:03 am »
I have to be honest i fell asleep in the cinema watching it, it was a later viewing....but it was incredibly slow.

Offline wige

• wiggy-woo!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #140 on: May 4, 2022, 12:01:13 pm »
Watched this again over the weekend. I enjoyed it the first time around, but think it was better with second viewing knowing that it's 100% a part one and to just enjoy the story, world setting, visuals, acting etc. Will likely do it again with subtitles, that would be my only criticism (and it's far from being limited to Dune) that at times the dialogue can be hard to make out.

Chalamet is brilliant btw. Saw him in the Netflix film (King Henry/Battle of Agincourt one, I forget the name) and he was fantastic in that. Fun little cameo in "Don't look up" as well. Lads gonna be a star for years you'd think

Online mattD

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #141 on: May 5, 2022, 02:53:23 am »
I have to be honest i fell asleep in the cinema watching it, it was a later viewing....but it was incredibly slow.

It was just unbearably dull. And takes itself so seriously, your main man acting as if he’s in an extended aftershave commercial. You wait for a smart blockbuster after the sensory annihilation of comic book films in recent years, and apparently this was the best one? No wonder cinema is in the doledrums if the great blockbuster films aren’t all that great. The most overrated and tedious film I’ve ever watched in the cinema.

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #142 on: May 5, 2022, 03:05:17 am »
It's an almost one-to-one adaptation of a best selling cult classic novel, Matt. What more do you want? It did it's job, and it did it better than most things getting made today, and probably ever, as far as that goes. If you think the film is overrated, then the book won't be for you either.

Offline Crimson

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #143 on: May 5, 2022, 06:34:16 am »
I never read the books and loved it to be honest. Love a slow-paced film building story, environment and characters.
I have no idea what I’m taking about

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #144 on: May 5, 2022, 11:56:05 am »
I never read the books and loved it to be honest. Love a slow-paced film building story, environment and characters.
Same for me.

I had zero understanding of the lore or knowledge of even the smallest elements of the story, but came out of the film understanding who each character was, what each faction was, which factions the characters belonged to and the overarching story and development arcs that are beginning to play out.

On top of that, the worldbuilding was lovely and the visuals and audio were both stunning. That it didn't feel anywhere near the length it was and I was disappointed when those credits rolled that it was ending says enough for me.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Online mattD

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #145 on: May 6, 2022, 12:46:31 am »
It's an almost one-to-one adaptation of a best selling cult classic novel, Matt. What more do you want? It did it's job, and it did it better than most things getting made today, and probably ever, as far as that goes. If you think the film is overrated, then the book won't be for you either.

I had no preconceptions going into it and knew nothing about it, aware that it was a Frank Herbert novel and that David Lynch filmed it once. I just thought the characters were awful, so shallow and one dimensional. Just po-faced throughout and the film lacked any humanity to it.

Again, this is probably exacerbated by not being a fan of fantasy films (although this viewing experience made me appreciate the Lord of the Rings films much more and see it for the masterpiece it is considered).

Offline bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Eat your greens and sing your blues
« Reply #146 on: May 6, 2022, 09:11:55 am »
Can a best-selling novel be cult?
If I were a linesman, I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides.

Offline Zlen

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #147 on: May 6, 2022, 09:41:28 am »
I had no preconceptions going into it and knew nothing about it, aware that it was a Frank Herbert novel and that David Lynch filmed it once. I just thought the characters were awful, so shallow and one dimensional. Just po-faced throughout and the film lacked any humanity to it.

Again, this is probably exacerbated by not being a fan of fantasy films (although this viewing experience made me appreciate the Lord of the Rings films much more and see it for the masterpiece it is considered).

I can see how you'd have that perspective on characters, but there was nothing wrong with the way they were portrayed. Most of the characters in the book/film are high ranking members of enourmosuly powerful houses in a version of humanity many millenia in the future. They are for almost all intents and purposes humans 2.0 and they are mostly presented here in high pressure situations that demand them to be razor sharp focussed. This 'humanity 2.0' is kind of the point of the book, as it aims to showcase humans evolved in so many ways that yet again manage to fall into the same old messiah trap. The reason they are solemn and serious most of the time is because the combined pressure of their position and surrounding situation demands they 'play the part' almost continuously. Moments to allow oneself doubt, intimacy and levity are incredibly scarce. VIlleneuve added few positively wonderful scenes that hint at the weight of the burden carried by the characters, like the small hand on neck scene with Leto and Jessica when they are in the midst of the turmoil of setting up on Arrakis, or the superbly done scene between Jessica and Paul in the tent - where he basically cracks under pressure and snaps at his mother for setting him down the path that he now knows will claim so many innocent lives. My point is - they aren't stone faced and shallow, you seemingly just didn't get the context.

Perhaps it's a movie best consumed after reading the books, as there are so many small touches and moments that mean nothing to those who don't know the story, but hint at deeper subplots from the book that weren't expanded on in the movie. I thought, for what that's worth, that it walked the line between fan service and mainstream appeal really well. But I've been reading and re-reading Dune for 30 years now, so my estimate may be wrong.

Offline Macphisto80

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #148 on: May 6, 2022, 09:52:39 pm »
Can a best-selling novel be cult?
Can if its the authors best selling.  ::)

Offline Armand9

• Legacy Fan
    • http://armand9.deviantart.com/
« Reply #149 on: June 9, 2022, 08:38:48 pm »

there is one simple answer to that - it's Dune

i can only surmise you've never read the book. That isn't a criticism of you personally but anyone who has read the book would expect a very long and slow movie, there is no other way or it's not Dune. And this movie has only covered half the first book, it could easily have been longer and slower and only covered a quarter of the first book and legitimately so.

anyway, the reason i popped back in the thread - it's a very long time since i last read Dune and currently not up for reading it again so found this video comparing the movie to the book well made and comprehensive, i knew of course the movie left bits out and tinkered with others but cinema/tv is very powerful for leaving it's mark on what our memory recalls regarding [insert film/tv show] media, so i wanted firstly to see the changes laid out and secondly keep the book at the forefront, thereby dune cannon

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/R0krUthYxF4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/R0krUthYxF4</a>
« Last Edit: June 9, 2022, 08:48:27 pm by Armand9 »
Losing your only chance of silverware this season to your city rival. At home. With the most expensive squad ever assembled.

Have that, you arrogant wanker. CarraG238

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #150 on: June 9, 2022, 08:40:32 pm »
 I read the book …so I didn’t go and see the movie.

Because I feared it would be tedious and dull
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Armand9

• Legacy Fan
    • http://armand9.deviantart.com/
« Reply #151 on: June 9, 2022, 08:46:13 pm »
if you hated the book, fair enough (if you liked the book, i'd recommend it)

the film is far from tedious and dull, i think they've done a really good job, but sure, it's not fast paced, it's never going to be fast paced, and should never be fast paced

the second half has even more scope for a slower pace and many more intricacies than the material covered already

what they have done in the first movie is a  fair amount of world and character building and opened up plot lines
Losing your only chance of silverware this season to your city rival. At home. With the most expensive squad ever assembled.

Have that, you arrogant wanker. CarraG238

Offline meady1981

• Confuses “Scottish” with “Scotch”.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
« Reply #152 on: June 10, 2022, 02:26:06 pm »
I adored it at the cinema.
Was a little bit bored watching it at home.
The soundtrack, and the intensity you hear it at the cinema really does orchestrate it for you and it was completely lacking on my turned-down, shitty little TV when the kids are in bed.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #153 on: June 10, 2022, 02:32:37 pm »
I adored it at the cinema.
Was a little bit bored watching it at home.
The soundtrack, and the intensity you hear it at the cinema really does orchestrate it for you and it was completely lacking on my turned-down, shitty little TV when the kids are in bed.

Sort of Mound, rather than Dune?
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline OsirisMVZ

• Legacy Fan
  • Grew up with Houllier and Rafa teams
« Reply #154 on: June 10, 2022, 03:51:05 pm »
Because I feared it would be tedious and dull

Fear is the mind killer

Online voodoo ray

• Bng-bng, BNG-BNG-BNG, bng-bng, bng-bng.....Ooooh OOOOH ooooooooh AAAAAHHHHH ah-hah, yeah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • feck off
« Reply #155 on: June 10, 2022, 03:52:05 pm »
Fear leads to anger

Oh wait wrong film franchise.

Offline Trump's tiny tiny hands

• Legacy Fan
  • Building steam with a grain of salt
« Reply #156 on: March 3, 2024, 05:56:57 pm »
Dune 2 has some of the most powerful cinematic experiences I have had in ages. It’s a classic.

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #157 on: March 4, 2024, 03:19:01 pm »
Dune 2:
Spoiler
Was the death of Feyd in the duel, supposed to be what he had learnt from Gurney in training? When he told him to look down, and you would have joined me in death. Or am I reading too much into that?
[close]

Offline Lynndenberries

• Not iste björksmak
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sun don't shine in the shade
« Reply #158 on: March 4, 2024, 03:23:18 pm »
I really enjoyed it. I will probably go see it again because I definitely missed a few things.

With that being said, I think the hype is overblown. It was a great movie, but it wasn't a decade defining movie or anything like that (might get flack for this, but I have compared it to Interstellar). I thought the pacing at times was way off and they tried to fit too much into one movie.
I love mankind; it's people I can't stand.

Offline OsirisMVZ

• Legacy Fan
  • Grew up with Houllier and Rafa teams
« Reply #159 on: March 4, 2024, 04:44:53 pm »
Are we not a decade from Interstellar?