Author Topic: Hunted  (Read 6627 times)

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
Re: Hunted
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2019, 11:05:08 pm »
Well that was fucking shit
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #41 on: February 15, 2019, 10:31:44 am »
Spoiler
If the hunters figure out the extraction point, there is literally no way anyone can win the show.

The whole chase scene was ridiculous as well really. All they needed to do was position someone on the roof next to where the helicopter was landing.
[close]
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42 on: February 15, 2019, 02:56:02 pm »
Spoiler
If the hunters figure out the extraction point, there is literally no way anyone can win the show.

The whole chase scene was ridiculous as well really. All they needed to do was position someone on the roof next to where the helicopter was landing.
[close]

Spoiler
Exactly. It seemed more contrived than usual and the extraction point was so easy to narrow down, in an area swimming with CCTV.

I was hoping at least one participant would make it to the helicopter and that especially arrogant prick of a hunter would repeat his dive-at-the-boat stunt of last year, but this time at the helicopter, and this time go over the side of the multi-story.
[close]
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Online Agent99

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #43 on: February 15, 2019, 05:42:13 pm »
Spoiler
It was indeed total shit. How the hunters just happened to figure out it was a helicopter coming to pick them up in about 10 seconds.
[close]

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2019, 02:58:47 pm »
Spoiler
It was indeed total shit. How the hunters just happened to figure out it was a helicopter coming to pick them up in about 10 seconds.
[close]

Spoiler
Also the fact someone apparently had to write down that the extraction was in Birmingham incase they forgot...
[close]

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Keita's shit, Bundesliga's shit, Bundesliga 2's shit
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2020 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #45 on: February 19, 2019, 04:43:45 pm »
Spoiler
Also the fact someone apparently had to write down that the extraction was in Birmingham incase they forgot...
[close]

He cost his mate 50 grand.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #46 on: March 9, 2020, 03:15:49 pm »
I'm still shouting "Nooo! Don't do that, you stupid bellend!!" at the telly when this is on.

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #47 on: March 9, 2020, 03:51:46 pm »
Love this show.

That contestant who had a friend with Tourettes called Badger.   ;D

"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline CaseRed

• Anny Roader
« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2020, 01:54:48 pm »
One of the hunters is an old mate of mine from Rugby.

Good lad and says this is one of the easiest months work he has ever had

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #49 on: March 30, 2023, 01:42:21 pm »
This series of Celebrity Hunted is the most over-scripted shite

Offline JerseyKloppite

• HE'S THE DADDY!!! Staff Room Gimp. Very excited, but cheapened, mail order scam victim with bling headphones. Lovespuds. Jaqen H'ghar, the Mod without a Face.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #50 on: March 30, 2023, 02:32:09 pm »
This series of Celebrity Hunted is the most over-scripted shite

Yeah it's a weird one. I've not watched Hunted since the first couple of series, I thought that they kept tweaking it to make it harder and harder for the contestants and also the whole nature of the surveillance etc is so contrived. They don't have access to CCTV or ANPR so they have to pretend that they do but it's so unclear how they work it in practice. Case in point this week was Ed and James suddenly being "seen on CCTV" in Birmingham. Who saw them, are they reviewing in real time all "hypothetical" CCTV footage from the centre of Birmingham?

The celeb one is ridiculously scripted and it makes all of the hunters look like pricks. I'm only watching it because I like James Acaster and Ed Gamble. I mean it's a laugh but it's impossible to pretend that they're actually trying to catch them.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #51 on: March 30, 2023, 06:09:18 pm »
The celeb one is ridiculously scripted and it makes all of the hunters look like pricks. I'm only watching it because I like James Acaster and Ed Gamble. I mean it's a laugh but it's impossible to pretend that they're actually trying to catch them.
Was going to watch it because of these two. Not sure now if actual show is shite?

Offline JerseyKloppite

• HE'S THE DADDY!!! Staff Room Gimp. Very excited, but cheapened, mail order scam victim with bling headphones. Lovespuds. Jaqen H'ghar, the Mod without a Face.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #52 on: March 30, 2023, 07:22:24 pm »
Was going to watch it because of these two. Not sure now if actual show is shite?

Probably still worth watching on the basis of the first episode though I'd very happily see a cut with just them ;D

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #53 on: March 31, 2023, 07:34:33 am »
I’m not sure it’s to be taken seriously lads :D
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #54 on: March 31, 2023, 12:26:27 pm »
Probably still worth watching on the basis of the first episode though I'd very happily see a cut with just them ;D
I’m not sure it’s to be taken seriously lads :D
Acaster & Gamble are proof of that ;D

Having that food and throwing shoes out of window. Worth watching for them 2 only.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55 on: April 13, 2023, 09:11:19 pm »
Eat piss :lmao

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #56 on: March 17, 2024, 09:27:33 pm »
New series of this.

The pube headed toff is clearly the most objectionable c*nt you’ve ever met
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57 on: March 17, 2024, 10:21:28 pm »
It's so scripted now, shame as it used to be decent TV

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58 on: March 17, 2024, 10:40:56 pm »
New series of this.

The pube headed toff is clearly the most objectionable c*nt you’ve ever met

I think the one he’s with is worse? Both could do with being hit by a bus running from a hunter.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #59 on: March 17, 2024, 10:52:20 pm »
I think the one he’s with is worse? Both could do with being hit by a bus running from a hunter.
the kind of rugger buggers who drink their own piss and denigrate women.

They are why I loath rugby
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #60 on: March 18, 2024, 09:55:50 pm »
the kind of rugger buggers who drink their own piss and denigrate women.

They are why I loath rugby
The first capture was textbook. Not sure how they missed the two old birds from leaving The Ritz in a piss poor disguise. They literally crossed the road.
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #61 on: March 18, 2024, 11:33:26 pm »
Two of the pairs using a cashpoint within minutes of getting off the tube. Are they that thick or are they told they have to do something dim?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."