Author Topic: Autocup  (Read 533904 times)

Offline bertiemee

• Anny Roader
  • The Anny Road Aggro
Re: Autocup
« Reply #2520 on: October 31, 2019, 09:42:38 pm »
Just received an email from the club to follow up the recently received letter. Obviously they've had feedback on the label. Comment below on email.

"It has been brought to our attention that the labels that have been sent with this letter, which were provided by the manufacturer, are not suitable as the seat details are not clearly visible once the label has been attached to the season ticket card. Therefore a replacement label will soon be sent to you in the post separately."

You would think such a fundamental error would not get past the club, especially before ordering dozens of them.

Offline jamieredders

• Legacy Fan
  • Upper Centenary Boys - We Are Here
    • Live Online Footy at a bargain price
« Reply #2521 on: November 1, 2019, 07:21:27 am »
You would think such a fundamental error would not get past the club, especially before ordering dozens of them.

or even 27000 of them
Season Ticket Holder in 2011.  A 16 year wait for a top seat in CE6.

Offline SDFKOP

• Main Stander
  • We've conquered all of Europe...
« Reply #2522 on: November 7, 2019, 12:51:31 pm »
Both for Napoli taken this morning

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2523 on: November 7, 2019, 02:33:14 pm »
Had mine taken today also

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2524 on: November 7, 2019, 02:51:28 pm »
Mine taken too.
YNWA.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #2525 on: November 7, 2019, 04:28:48 pm »
Same here.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #2526 on: January 2, 2020, 12:58:14 pm »
UEFA Champions League

Liverpool v Atletico Madrid to be played at Anfield on Wednesday 11 March Kick Off 8pm

Auto Cup payments will be processed week commencing Monday 3rd February.
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2527 on: January 2, 2020, 12:59:15 pm »
Pleased it goes out after I get my belated January pay!

Offline Tame_Impala

• You wanna know why I always think I’m right?
  • Main Stander
  • I'll tell you why...
« Reply #2528 on: January 13, 2020, 10:40:03 am »
Just out of interest - I've currently got 1 LC credit this season (Arsenal @ home, which was the only game) & 1 FA Cup credit (up to now) Everton (H). Does anybody know roughly, what my chances would be of bagging a Kop ticket in the Autocup for both of these comps next season?

Offline CornerTakenQuickly

• ORIGAAAAAAAAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Kopite
  • I am a Liverpudlian and I come from the Spion Kop
« Reply #2529 on: January 13, 2020, 10:56:40 am »
Just out of interest - I've currently got 1 LC credit this season (Arsenal @ home, which was the only game) & 1 FA Cup credit (up to now) Everton (H). Does anybody know roughly, what my chances would be of bagging a Kop ticket in the Autocup for both of these comps next season?

The league Cup ACS will probably just be based on Arsenal, so if you are going for just one seat, then you’re very likely to get a Kop seat- I got one for this season with the credits required (just Chelsea) and didn’t even join the queue until an hour and a half into the sale.

If you go to the remaining FA Cup games, you’re very likely to get a Kop seat (I just about managed it without the full credits this season).

If you’re going for seats together then it will be more difficult, but unless you’re really unlucky in the queue then you’ll get seats together for both the league cup and the Fa cup.

Offline Tame_Impala

• You wanna know why I always think I’m right?
  • Main Stander
  • I'll tell you why...
« Reply #2530 on: January 13, 2020, 11:17:55 am »
The league Cup ACS will probably just be based on Arsenal, so if you are going for just one seat, then you’re very likely to get a Kop seat- I got one for this season with the credits required (just Chelsea) and didn’t even join the queue until an hour and a half into the sale.

If you go to the remaining FA Cup games, you’re very likely to get a Kop seat (I just about managed it without the full credits this season).

If you’re going for seats together then it will be more difficult, but unless you’re really unlucky in the queue then you’ll get seats together for both the league cup and the Fa cup.

Cheers mate. Will more than likely be going another FA game(s) providing we get a home draw so fingers crossed I'll manage Kop for both!

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
« Reply #2531 on: January 13, 2020, 11:08:56 pm »
UEFA Champions League

Liverpool v Atletico Madrid to be played at Anfield on Wednesday 11 March Kick Off 8pm

Auto Cup payments will be processed week commencing Monday 3rd February.

That seems early this time
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline bertiemee

• Anny Roader
  • The Anny Road Aggro
« Reply #2532 on: February 3, 2020, 09:06:39 pm »
Does anyone know if the club are going to go ahead with the suggestion of breaking down Auto Cup sales to people who haven't missed a cup match for the last 2-3 seasons? Rather than open it to a free for all with people who've just jumped on the bandwagon this year?

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #2533 on: February 3, 2020, 09:13:25 pm »
First I have heard about any such proposal
We are a team of one half.

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2534 on: February 3, 2020, 09:22:00 pm »
Does anyone know if the club are going to go ahead with the suggestion of breaking down Auto Cup sales to people who haven't missed a cup match for the last 2-3 seasons? Rather than open it to a free for all with people who've just jumped on the bandwagon this year?
First I have heard about any such proposal

Presume you mean like they did for FA cup?

If that’s the case then no, the club have announced Atletico sale and it’s three from this year

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2535 on: February 3, 2020, 09:34:44 pm »
if it’s done by tournament, esp European, it’s a brilliant idea as I’ve been to every euro home on my card for over a decade and it pisses me off That I’m in the same boat as someone who’s got one year loyalty behind them

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2536 on: February 3, 2020, 09:39:38 pm »
Maybe everyone with 6 games from the previous season could get on the autocup guaranteed if they stopped letting STHs jump on it with zero loyalty

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #2537 on: February 3, 2020, 10:01:28 pm »
I think the 2/300 new season ticket holders should be allowed but not the ones who have had one for more than a season

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2538 on: February 3, 2020, 10:55:02 pm »
Do you mean when signing up in the summer? That would be a great idea!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline jizzspunk

• Cumming soon. Or going. Depends how 'real' it gets. #livinginrealism
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2539 on: February 4, 2020, 01:20:45 am »
I think the 2/300 new season ticket holders should be allowed but not the ones who have had one for more than a season

Great..so some STH can and some STH can't...that's gonna work well isn't it.. absolute nonsense comment  :wave

according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #2540 on: February 4, 2020, 06:41:11 am »
Great..so some STH can and some STH can't...that's gonna work well isn't it.. absolute nonsense comment  :wave

Why's that then? The biggest discussion on here was why do STH with 0 credits get to sign up for the ACS but members with 6 credits  some will miss out. STH have had enough goes over the years to sign up.

New STH starting from scratch should be able to sign up but others shouldn't. I imagine there's some STH who have never signed up before then after Kiev jumped on the bandwagon

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #2541 on: February 4, 2020, 06:42:45 am »
Do you mean when signing up in the summer? That would be a great idea!

Yeah. Stops STH with 0 credits getting priority over members with 6. They've still got chance to get tickets through the sale like everyone else then

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #2542 on: February 4, 2020, 06:57:06 am »

It's perfectly sensible. The fact STH can opt into the ACS any season is madness.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #2543 on: February 4, 2020, 07:30:46 am »

The only new season ticket holders who should have the chance to join the ACS are those who have had memberships with the relevant CL criteria on it to qualify.

Offline Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #2544 on: February 4, 2020, 08:16:07 am »
The only new season ticket holders who should have the chance to join the ACS are those who have had memberships with the relevant CL criteria on it to qualify.
100% this

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2545 on: February 4, 2020, 12:30:24 pm »
Yeah. Stops STH with 0 credits getting priority over members with 6. They've still got chance to get tickets through the sale like everyone else then

Sorry, my comment was in response to bertiemee's original post about members needing previous history, I forgot to quote him!

Offline bertiemee

• Anny Roader
  • The Anny Road Aggro
« Reply #2546 on: February 5, 2020, 08:39:38 am »
Presume you mean like they did for FA cup?

If that’s the case then no, the club have announced Atletico sale and it’s three from this year

You're talking about something completely different.

Maybe everyone with 6 games from the previous season could get on the autocup guaranteed if they stopped letting STHs jump on it with zero loyalty

I don't want to turn this into a STH vs the rest (ridiculous how pissy people get over it) but you are spot on here.

The reason I posted what I did was to get the conversation going again. Why do we get through the start of season agony and then just forget about it until next season when it happens again? We need to keep putting these messages through the club so they don't just ignore us until it happens again.

The main issue is the European ACS. In the summer a few on here missed out despite being in the ACS scheme for years. In my opinion there needs to be a breakdown of sales based on how many games people have been to for that particular cup, and start it for say 3 seasons back. It doesn't even need to be a lengthy process. A 9am sale of 18 home games the past 3 campaigns (based on us getting to another final this season :P ), drops to 14 at 11am, drops to 10 at 1pm, 6 at 3pm, etc

The first person to suggest it creates a closed shop is a big tory weirdo

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2547 on: February 5, 2020, 11:02:24 am »
Well, a closed shop is very tory.

Offline Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #2548 on: February 5, 2020, 11:29:24 am »
He isn't advocating a closed shop it's a suggestion of rewarding loyalty based on previous season's attendance. A pretty fair suggestion don't you agree? It must be better than a random allocation in a que determines if you can possibly lose a place on the ACS after years being on it.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2549 on: February 5, 2020, 04:54:37 pm »

It's not *always* going to be a closed shop though, let's be honest. I think people being able to hoover up hospo tickets and build credits for the next season is the most Tory of all personally.
YNWA.

Offline Will.Lacey

• Kemlynite
  • European Royalty
« Reply #2550 on: February 5, 2020, 05:07:37 pm »
Does anyone know what the minimum requirement was to get on the ACS for the League Cup and Fa Cup at the start of this season?
They said our days were numbered, we're not famous any more🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

Offline bruffell06

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2551 on: February 5, 2020, 05:13:49 pm »
Does anyone know what the minimum requirement was to get on the ACS for the League Cup and Fa Cup at the start of this season?

FA Cup was one game (Everton or West Brom). Not sure on the League Cup

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/additional-enrolment-members-st

Offline matt_lfc

• Kopite
« Reply #2552 on: February 5, 2020, 05:15:46 pm »
League cup was Chelsea from the season before then went to all season ticket and all members.

Offline Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #2553 on: February 5, 2020, 05:16:34 pm »

League cup went to all members and I'm pretty sure didn't sell out. FA cup went down to 1 from the previous season.

Offline Will.Lacey

• Kemlynite
  • European Royalty
« Reply #2554 on: February 5, 2020, 06:11:27 pm »
Cheers fellas hoping to get on both the domestic cup acs for next season I've only got Shrewsbury (H) do you reckon I've got a chance?

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #2555 on: February 5, 2020, 06:18:29 pm »
Cheers fellas hoping to get on both the domestic cup acs for next season I've only got Shrewsbury (H) do you reckon I've got a chance?
Have a chance but will be loads with 1, you should be okay for a ticket in the normal sales though

Offline Will.Lacey

• Kemlynite
  • European Royalty
« Reply #2556 on: February 5, 2020, 06:30:15 pm »
Thanks!

Offline red and white liz

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2557 on: February 6, 2020, 03:26:33 pm »
Take the p!ss. Auto cup for Madrid gone out today. 5 weeks.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #2558 on: February 6, 2020, 04:40:38 pm »

Well they did tell us...

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #2559 on: February 6, 2020, 05:13:58 pm »
They did say back in December they'd be taken out W/C 3rd Feb
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17