Author Topic: Autocup  (Read 533878 times)

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
Re: Autocup
« Reply #2400 on: September 18, 2019, 06:44:07 pm »
I got my mate and his mum’s autocup tickets for the CL when logged in on my account and I’ve just checked my online banking and both tickets have been charged to my account? Would that be correct? I thought it would go through their debit / credit card connected to their accounts?
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #2401 on: September 18, 2019, 06:46:28 pm »
I got my mate and his mum’s autocup tickets for the CL when logged in on my account and I’ve just checked my online banking and both tickets have been charged to my account? Would that be correct? I thought it would go through their debit / credit card connected to their accounts?

They would have had to change/update the payment card to theirs on their account.  They can still do this for future games.

Offline 6 Euros

• Soon to be worth about a tenner!
  • Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2402 on: September 18, 2019, 08:18:39 pm »
Yup both of mine today
1 out of 2 so far. Usually come out separately
Thanks mate.
"The whole of my life, what they wanted was honesty. They were not concerned with cultured football, but with triers who gave one hundred percent." Bob Paisley on the Kop

Offline bertiemee

• Anny Roader
  • The Anny Road Aggro
« Reply #2403 on: September 18, 2019, 08:40:20 pm »

Will be the same system in place for buying tickets for each game I'd assume.

When you give someone access to purchase a ticket for them, you are doing just that. You aren't saying 'ticket reserved for you, but you must now pay'.

That's the process I'd assume is in place anyway. You have the possibility of people kicking off if you're getting people charged on their payment info (even if they have give you access to purchase cards for them)

They will have to change their payment method in their own account settings.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #2404 on: September 19, 2019, 12:20:14 pm »
I signed up to Autocup on ours, the purchase history on the account shows 1p taken out for each of the 3 cup competitions, but when I look at my auto cup page it’s not showing as me being signed up to any ACS. I haven’t seen any money taken out yet either.

I’ve tried to ring but as tickets are in my Dads name as I was a kid when we got them they won’t speak to me (even though he definitely put me on there last year and I’ve spoken to them since), and he’s on holiday so going to be hard to get him to ring.

Is a list of all the auto cup schemes you’re signed up to showing up when you log in to the Liverpool ticket site?

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #2405 on: September 19, 2019, 12:24:52 pm »
Yeah it has that for me Craig.

Still taking payments for the Salzburg game as well if anyone hasn't had it come through.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #2406 on: September 19, 2019, 04:08:40 pm »
Yeah it has that for me Craig.

Still taking payments for the Salzburg game as well if anyone hasn't had it come through.

Ah, they’re fucking twats. Gonna have to get him to ring from his holiday now to get them to allow me to talk to them... even though we did last last season when they fucked up last time.

Offline bertiemee

• Anny Roader
  • The Anny Road Aggro
« Reply #2407 on: September 19, 2019, 05:15:39 pm »
Ah, they’re fucking twats. Gonna have to get him to ring from his holiday now to get them to allow me to talk to them... even though we did last last season when they fucked up last time.

Or just ring up and give your dad's name and DOB in.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #2408 on: September 19, 2019, 06:33:01 pm »
Or just ring up and give your dad's name and DOB in.

I did, they wouldn’t accept it unless he rang. Unless I just say I’m him...  ???

Offline stuartheal

• Kopite
« Reply #2409 on: September 19, 2019, 06:52:33 pm »
Money paid. It’s really nice being in the autocup, knowing should we make the semis that my ticket is guaranteed and no ball ache of sales windows.

Offline bertiemee

• Anny Roader
  • The Anny Road Aggro
« Reply #2410 on: September 19, 2019, 10:19:14 pm »
I did, they wouldn’t accept it unless he rang. Unless I just say I’m him...  ???

That's what I meant mate  ;D

Offline TheKid.

• Goat abuser
  • Legacy Fan
  • Vamos
« Reply #2411 on: September 19, 2019, 10:44:03 pm »
Had an email saying my payment for the auto scheme had failed for Salzburg. Logged in and bought my ticket with the same card they had saved under my auto scheme details. The fuck is that about??!!

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2412 on: September 19, 2019, 10:45:15 pm »
Had an email saying my payment for the auto scheme had failed for Salzburg. Logged in and bought my ticket with the same card they had saved under my auto scheme details. The fuck is that about??!!

Happened to me from QF onwards last year. Think it sorts if you re enter the saved card details

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #2413 on: September 19, 2019, 10:46:10 pm »
I signed up to Autocup on ours, the purchase history on the account shows 1p taken out for each of the 3 cup competitions, but when I look at my auto cup page it’s not showing as me being signed up to any ACS. I haven’t seen any money taken out yet either.

I’ve tried to ring but as tickets are in my Dads name as I was a kid when we got them they won’t speak to me (even though he definitely put me on there last year and I’ve spoken to them since), and he’s on holiday so going to be hard to get him to ring.

Is a list of all the auto cup schemes you’re signed up to showing up when you log in to the Liverpool ticket site?

If these are STs just press resend email on the season ST purchase and the confirmation email will tell you what you signed up for.
Long live the King

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #2414 on: September 20, 2019, 12:33:44 am »

One of my mates had the same thing last season through the whole competition.

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #2415 on: September 20, 2019, 10:14:54 am »
Money came out yesterday. £53 poorer today. Wish they could have waited the extra day for payday

Offline SDFKOP

• Main Stander
  • We've conquered all of Europe...
« Reply #2416 on: September 20, 2019, 10:23:05 am »

I had this as well. Same card for 2 of us, 1 came out and the other failed for some reason

Offline anfieldash

• Kopite
« Reply #2417 on: September 20, 2019, 10:32:54 am »

It could be that since last season you've had a new credit card issued as the previous one had expired, and the card will have the same number on it. That happened with me so bought the tickets this morning and have just been through the update process for the saved card as well.

It doesn't help that they don't show you the expiry date of the currently saved card otherwise it would be obvious if it had expired, but I know it happened with me cos I got a new card a few weeks ago and then stupidly forgot to do the update which I had actually realised would be needed!

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #2418 on: September 20, 2019, 10:47:04 am »

Had it last season for Bayern even though I'd not changed my card, worked fine after that though.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #2419 on: September 20, 2019, 11:37:44 am »

It could be that since last season you've had a new credit card issued as the previous one had expired, and the card will have the same number on it. That happened with me so bought the tickets this morning and have just been through the update process for the saved card as well.

It doesn't help that they don't show you the expiry date of the currently saved card otherwise it would be obvious if it had expired, but I know it happened with me cos I got a new card a few weeks ago and then stupidly forgot to do the update which I had actually realised would be needed!

Most banks or financial institutions should be changing the card number on re-issue.

Offline anfieldash

• Kopite
« Reply #2420 on: September 20, 2019, 02:14:07 pm »
Most banks or financial institutions should be changing the card number on re-issue.

That may be true, but it certainly isn't for MBNA Visa.

I have the old card here that ran from 06/16 to 08/19, and the new one which is 06/19 to 08/23, but they are the same card number, hence why it's difficult to spot when it needs updating as the saved card.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 02:15:55 pm by anfieldash »

Offline matt_lfc

• Kopite
« Reply #2421 on: September 20, 2019, 02:29:57 pm »

I have the old card here that ran from 06/16 to 08/19, and the new one which is 06/19 to 08/23, but they are the same card number, hence why it's difficult to spot when it needs updating as the saved card.

The CVV number will be different.

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #2422 on: September 20, 2019, 02:37:52 pm »
The CVV number will be different.

Yeah I think he's aware of that, just that most websites will show the final four digits of the card number so you know which one it is and he/she won't be able to differentiate between the two different cards on that alone. Wrong expiry and CVV would obviously fail the transaction.

Equally, could just be the website!
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #2423 on: September 20, 2019, 03:00:08 pm »

I'm not doubting you mate. But in my experience they should be changing them. The longer a card number is out there, the more opportunities for someone to skim it

Offline anfieldash

• Kopite
« Reply #2424 on: September 21, 2019, 12:14:40 pm »
Yeah I think he's aware of that, just that most websites will show the final four digits of the card number so you know which one it is and he/she won't be able to differentiate between the two different cards on that alone. Wrong expiry and CVV would obviously fail the transaction.

Equally, could just be the website!

Thank you for your support. Yes, I am indeed perfectly well aware of how credit cards work and was simply trying to helpfully point out that if anyone gets issued with a new card and the number has remained the same, which actually does happen, it might be worth remembering to update any details held online by LFC, such as for Auto Cup, because LFC don't display the CCV or the Expiry Date so if the long card number has remained the same it's not obvious that it will be rejected. Anyway, let's get on with our lives now.

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #2425 on: September 24, 2019, 05:35:03 pm »
Has anybody received their auto cup paper tickets for Salzburg yet?

Offline android2005

• Kemlynite
« Reply #2426 on: September 25, 2019, 01:22:29 am »
Not sure if its  been mentioned yet but would like some advice please.

I am a season ticket holder and have two other season ticket holders  registered on my lfc  account as friends and family.

Our normal season ticket seats are in different locations in Anfield but this season we have joined the auto cup scheme for champions league games.

The 3 seats i got together are in the kop ,so will we get paper tickets posted out or do we use our season ticket cards to gain access to the stadium?

If we get 3 paper tickets will they all get sent to my address because its my registered address ?

Thanks in advance

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2427 on: September 25, 2019, 01:51:47 am »

I am a season ticket holder and have two other season ticket holders  registered on my lfc  account as friends and family.

Our normal season ticket seats are in different locations in Anfield but this season we have joined the auto cup scheme for champions league games.

The 3 seats i got together are in the kop ,so will we get paper tickets posted out or do we use our season ticket cards to gain access to the stadium?

If we get 3 paper tickets will they all get sent to my address because its my registered address ?

Thanks in advance

Definitely paper tickets

Not sure on where they’ll go. Would think you as lead booker but not 100%. Other STH on here will be able to confirm

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/important-stadium-access-information
« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 01:55:41 am by dudleyred »

Offline redman1974

• Legacy Fan
  • scottkop105 on twitter My new number 07511165355
« Reply #2428 on: September 25, 2019, 04:04:17 am »

Thanks in advance

Paper tickets 100% and in my experience even though they are in your friends and family each paper ticket sent out in the auto cup is sent to the registered address of each season ticket holder

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #2429 on: September 25, 2019, 07:57:34 am »
Paper tickets 100% and in my experience even though they are in your friends and family each paper ticket sent out in the auto cup is sent to the registered address of each season ticket holder

This is correct the three paper tickets will go to the registered address of each season ticket holder.  Im still waiting on my paper tickets as of this morning.

Offline CONFIAMOS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2430 on: September 25, 2019, 10:09:30 am »
Had the email about carling cup auto cup yesterday. When's the draw for the next round?

Offline rk1

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2431 on: September 25, 2019, 10:27:32 am »
Got a call last week saying that my seat in the kop had been double booked with STH. Seems like its happened a lot this summer
Fortunately, I'm not bothered as they have moved my seat to about 5 metres away

Offline RSoares21

• Kopite
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
« Reply #2432 on: September 25, 2019, 10:42:36 am »
Had the email about carling cup auto cup yesterday. When's the draw for the next round?

should be straight after today's games
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Offline CONFIAMOS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2433 on: September 25, 2019, 03:10:29 pm »
should be straight after today's games
Ta

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #2434 on: September 25, 2019, 03:39:27 pm »
My paper auto cup tickets for Salzburg came today

Online kriss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2435 on: September 25, 2019, 04:55:37 pm »
Has anybody received their auto cup paper tickets for Salzburg yet?
Mine turned up in this morning's post.

Offline android2005

• Kemlynite
« Reply #2436 on: September 26, 2019, 01:39:34 am »
All 3 of ours come today..

Thanks for the replies to my queries

YNWA

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #2437 on: September 26, 2019, 02:09:37 am »
Just realised I forgot to change the price band for my league and FA Cup ACS, anyone know if ticket office will let me change to young adult if I ring up?

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #2438 on: September 26, 2019, 08:37:37 am »
Just realised I forgot to change the price band for my league and FA Cup ACS, anyone know if ticket office will let me change to young adult if I ring up?

Pretty sure I read about someone on here that was denied. But like always with our TO someone will probably be allowed and some refused.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2439 on: September 26, 2019, 08:43:46 am »
There's only a certain amount of young adult allowed so I highly doubt they will let you change