Author Topic: Autocup  (Read 533976 times)

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Autocup
« Reply #2200 on: July 2, 2019, 01:40:23 pm »
The codes usually get circulated across social media

A system where you have to log in, prevents the system being abused and ensures those that do qualify get in

I buy gig tix a lot, often I get a dedicated ore sale code or link that can only be used once. But i was just really making the point it’s possible and done widely on other ticket platforms. I agree it should be a login before you get to refreshed to queue.
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2201 on: July 2, 2019, 01:41:37 pm »
Yes we missed out, absolutely devastated

Keep looking this afternoon it might come back up with singles
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline bertiemee

• Anny Roader
  • The Anny Road Aggro
« Reply #2202 on: July 2, 2019, 01:55:42 pm »
I know, I was half tempted to fuck it off & just do the matches individually, but this is supposed to reduce that stress!!

Gets tricky at the semis though when you're not guaranteed the ticket.

I'd take a shitty ACS seat rather than have good seats and miss the semi.

Offline bertiemee

• Anny Roader
  • The Anny Road Aggro
« Reply #2203 on: July 2, 2019, 01:56:43 pm »
Missed out on auto cup for the champions league despite having every European game stretching back 8/9 years! Angry and let down doesn’t even begin to describe how I’m feeling!

This is what everyone was dreading and why we've kicked up a fuss. Sorry it's happened to you mate. Like Levitz said above keep refreshing this afternoon something might pop up.

Offline sharkeyb

• Would pay to see a Mason's willy, but not more than £35.
  • Legacy Fan
  • He's on the floor
« Reply #2204 on: July 2, 2019, 02:05:50 pm »
the actual availability today was ok - looking back at the availability at 11am,  there was still quite a bit left over the park.  gutted for people tha missed out but at least they didn't go in seconds, people had a decent chance of getting on
Sir, the cash monies?

Offline Working Class Hen-Pecked Hero

• Is something to be...Lives at 999 Letsby Avenue.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2205 on: July 2, 2019, 02:27:47 pm »
If you're not enrolled in the previous seasons auto cup how the fuck are you meant to get in it this year. I'm sound and so is my brother but a mate whos just moved back has got no chance
I'm telling you, Bowie died and it's all gone to fuck.

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2206 on: July 2, 2019, 02:29:51 pm »
If you're not enrolled in the previous seasons auto cup how the fuck are you meant to get in it this year. I'm sound and so is my brother but a mate whos just moved back has got no chance

Can still get full credits without being in ACS

Just more work to do

If your mate has no credits from last season then he’ll struggle for Europe though unless qualifies for the local sales

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2207 on: July 2, 2019, 02:34:15 pm »

Just more work to do

If your mate has no credits from last season then he’ll struggle for Europe though unless qualifies for the local sales

Went to 3 last season but only 2 on my card.

What do you think my chances of getting the first group game?

I'm hoping with us being in pot 1 we get 3 shite teams :D

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2208 on: July 2, 2019, 02:45:37 pm »

On draw totally

If we get a shit pot four team at home first game of the group stage when people can be on hols you’ll have a chance I’d say.

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2209 on: July 2, 2019, 02:57:40 pm »
Ticketing website appears to have crashed

Offline timmit

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #2210 on: July 2, 2019, 03:00:52 pm »

You just need a bit of luck with the draw. Some big teams in pot 2 and 3. Worst case we could be drawn with Real Madrid, Inter Milan and Galatasaray. As someone said, we need a first home game against a lower ranked pot 4 team
We are the Champions , Champions of Europe

Offline glasgowsmvp

• Kopite
« Reply #2211 on: July 2, 2019, 03:02:53 pm »

Just more work to do

Forgot aba the autocup last season got full credits (it was a battle) Just takes effort!

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #2212 on: July 2, 2019, 03:19:44 pm »
Ticketing website appears to have crashed

Not just the ticketing site.. most websites I've been trying to get on today displaying the same issue.. think a server issue somewhere
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2213 on: July 2, 2019, 03:26:33 pm »
Browsing Twitter and here it doesn't seem to be entire bedlam from people missing out on ACS but not nice to hear regardless.

I think the bigger question we really should be asking (and continuing on the conversation from Madrid/Kiev) - why are UEFA ticket commitments so big and why do they grow each stage?

Those that missed out will probably get sorted by putting in effort. It's a ballache, entirely.
« Last Edit: July 2, 2019, 03:28:06 pm by RainbowFlick »
YNWA.

Offline sharkeyb

• Would pay to see a Mason's willy, but not more than £35.
  • Legacy Fan
  • He's on the floor
« Reply #2214 on: July 2, 2019, 03:34:50 pm »

I think the bigger question we really should be asking (and continuing on the conversation from Madrid/Kiev) - why are UEFA ticket commitments so big and why do they grow each stage?

because its their competition and they make the rules.  its been like that for years, doesn't make it right, but it is what it is
they grow each stage because there's less games to go to elsewhere
Sir, the cash monies?

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2215 on: July 2, 2019, 03:34:58 pm »

Thing with this is we know how many they want in the semis now. They don’t change. It’s also a fixed amount and so increasing the capacity will remove this pressure point

It’s a playing regulation that we sign up to

I think club sponsors etc are the ones more in our gift to challenge but then again they might be fixed I don’t know

What I do think is wrong is the local sales for these matches in the QF etc when people on full credits have missed out. Maybe a slightly different debate

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2216 on: July 2, 2019, 03:42:10 pm »
because its their competition and they make the rules.  its been like that for years, doesn't make it right, but it is what it is
they grow each stage because there's less games to go to elsewhere

3000 ticket to UEFA for latter stages.

How many c*nts work for them ffs

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #2217 on: July 2, 2019, 03:43:43 pm »
Thing with this is we know how many they want in the semis now. They don’t change. It’s also a fixed amount and so increasing the capacity will remove this pressure point

I think club sponsors etc are the ones more in our gift to challenge but then again they might be fixed I don’t know

What I do think is wrong is the local sales for these matches in the QF etc when people on full credits have missed out. Maybe a slightly different debate

The increase in capacity will only be a temporary fix as after say 2 years in European action, we will be at the same point as now.. more qualifying than available
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2218 on: July 2, 2019, 03:43:59 pm »

Yeah. The locals have the privilege of paying only £9 for a ticket. They don't need to bypass all loyalty criteria as well.

But like you said, a different debate

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2219 on: July 2, 2019, 03:48:16 pm »
The increase in capacity will only be a temporary fix as after say 2 years in European action, we will be at the same point as now.. more qualifying than available

Fair point!

What I should have said is the number of uefa tickets won’t increase as it’s not % based therefore an increase in capacity all goes to fans not UEFA

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #2220 on: July 2, 2019, 03:50:43 pm »
Yeah. The locals have the privilege of paying only £9 for a ticket. They don't need to bypass all loyalty criteria as well.

Been to plenty of local games in the prem so can’t complain about it although if there’s people missing out with all 6 homes in the cup there’s something a bit wrong.

After a 45 min wait I managed to get 2 in the kop literally someone must’ve dropped them back in as I was about to take any in the main stand!! Standing singing and shouting...I’m happy. Moved back up another 20 rows from last season..the next 20 will be on the roof
« Last Edit: July 2, 2019, 03:52:42 pm by ScubaSteve »

Online jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #2221 on: July 2, 2019, 04:01:03 pm »

Not if people are rewarded fairly.  Say if the capacity increases by 6000, why can't people who have been on the ACS for x amount of years be rewarded and guaranteed an ACS ticket each year?  How many will have missed out today?  500 for arguments sake?  That would then leave 5500 tickets when the ground is increased, take off some hospitality and you're still left with a decent amount of tickets to sell to members.  If people then decide to come off the ACS then there can be a waiting list for people then wanting to join the ACS.

People with x amount of home PL games are guaranteed tickets, people with x amount of away credits are guaranteed tickets, so why can't loyal ACS members over the years be rewarded?

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #2222 on: July 2, 2019, 04:25:51 pm »

People probably don't want to hear this but an increase in capacity also reduces chances of final tickets...

Not that that's the be all and end all - but if we had a 70k stadium, those ballot chances get slimmer and slimmer.
Long live the King

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2223 on: July 2, 2019, 04:30:22 pm »
Not if people are rewarded fairly.  Say if the capacity increases by 6000, why can't people who have been on the ACS for x amount of years be rewarded and guaranteed an ACS ticket each year?  How many will have missed out today?  500 for arguments sake?  That would then leave 5500 tickets when the ground is increased, take off some hospitality and you're still left with a decent amount of tickets to sell to members.  If people then decide to come off the ACS then there can be a waiting list for people then wanting to join the ACS.

People with x amount of home PL games are guaranteed tickets, people with x amount of away credits are guaranteed tickets, so why can't loyal ACS members over the years be rewarded?

For me ACS is a perk not something to be rewarded

Me being in ACS and jo bloggs having six credits not in ACS is the same thing. Both had six

They should go back as far as needed to do a guaranteed sale for ACS (Europa league run) and after that release whatever is left to less credits

The only benefit of this current process is it doesn’t become a closed shop like aways

Offline Alisson Wonderland

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2224 on: July 2, 2019, 04:30:41 pm »
Are we expecting the qualifying criteria for the FA Cup to decrease?  I only have one of the two games and looking at the stadium plan there still seems like a lot of seats available.

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2225 on: July 2, 2019, 04:31:20 pm »
Are we expecting the qualifying criteria for the FA Cup to decrease?  I only have one of the two games and looking at the stadium plan there still seems like a lot of seats available.

Nailed on I’d think

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2226 on: July 2, 2019, 04:42:17 pm »
People probably don't want to hear this but an increase in capacity also reduces chances of final tickets...

Not that that's the be all and end all - but if we had a 70k stadium, those ballot chances get slimmer and slimmer.

True that! Plus there’d still be people missing out on tickets even with a 70k stadium. The demand for tickets is crazy. We sold out a friendly at Wembley in pretty much a day that says it all

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #2227 on: July 2, 2019, 04:45:30 pm »
3000 ticket to UEFA for latter stages.

How many c*nts work for them ffs

It's not going to staff. I work for a bank and MasterCard do promotions all they time through their different partners.

A large amount that they take up are actual MasterCard staff. But Simon and Maureen who have a Virgin Money MasterCard. Or someone who bought 8 pints of Gazprom.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #2228 on: July 2, 2019, 04:53:20 pm »
Browsing Twitter and here it doesn't seem to be entire bedlam from people missing out on ACS but not nice to hear regardless.

Those that missed out will probably get sorted by putting in effort. It's a ballache, entirely.

Popularity.

MasterCard won't try and shift say 50 tickets for Liverpool vs Red Star.

However, tie that into a promotion on a MasterCard promotion and you've got a chance at one of five all expenses paid trips to Liverpool vs Barcelona...

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #2229 on: July 2, 2019, 04:54:53 pm »
Been to plenty of local games in the prem so can’t complain about it although if there’s people missing out with all 6 homes in the cup there’s something a bit wrong.

After a 45 min wait I managed to get 2 in the kop literally someone must’ve dropped them back in as I was about to take any in the main stand!! Standing singing and shouting...I’m happy. Moved back up another 20 rows from last season..the next 20 will be on the roof

In 202? If so they might have been mine as I got my mate and his son two closer to me

Offline Grobbelrevell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry & ignorance
    • The Grobbelramble
« Reply #2230 on: July 2, 2019, 05:01:34 pm »

That's a separate and equally important conversation that needs to be had around UEFA allocations. That has all gone predictably quiet from all corners again after the absolute shit show of the two finals a few weeks ago.

It needs to stay on the agenda or we can forget anything changing as well. They'll bank on no-one caring again until next May. The twats.
Twitter | Blog

TRADE COUNT: +19  /  SoS Member 6854

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #2231 on: July 2, 2019, 05:04:05 pm »

I'd take my 1 successful ballot in about 5 odd going down if it didn't mean scrambling around for tickets.

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #2232 on: July 2, 2019, 05:05:54 pm »
I'm hoping so. Really want to pick one up for the FA Cup or League Cup. Will be glued to the site for updates.
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2233 on: July 2, 2019, 05:08:08 pm »
In 202? If so they might have been mine as I got my mate and his son two closer to me

It was in 208 mate, about 10.45. You made someone else’s day

Offline AR48

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2234 on: July 2, 2019, 05:13:32 pm »
Had great luck this morning. Got in after 2 mins, 4 sorted together in the kop for Europe. Phew!

Offline bertiemee

• Anny Roader
  • The Anny Road Aggro
« Reply #2235 on: July 2, 2019, 05:16:48 pm »

I've missed out on the last 3 so that's me fucked  :wave

Was successful in the league cup ballot but think it was something like 98% success rate, so that doesn't count.

Offline bertiemee

• Anny Roader
  • The Anny Road Aggro
« Reply #2236 on: July 2, 2019, 05:19:27 pm »

I've never actually bothered with the local sales, always assumed the chances of getting one were next to none. Are they easy to get on to? I'd get my brothers card activated and buy the odd one for £9.

Offline accyred

• Kemlynite
« Reply #2237 on: July 2, 2019, 05:34:50 pm »
Surely the domestics are going to drop at all members , or the fa cup one of the two credits  ?
In sunny Spain , we won it six times  🇪🇸

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2238 on: July 2, 2019, 05:35:01 pm »
I've never actually bothered with the local sales, always assumed the chances of getting one were next to none. Are they easy to get on to? I'd get my brothers card activated and buy the odd one for £9.

The first season it was introduced managed to get me and my nephew sorted for most games but it’s more difficult now. If you have more than a 2 min wait it’s sold out, then you’re refreshing hoping for a ticket drop. Then about 8.45 they release the bulk that have been returned from peoples baskets!!!

Worth a try and they count as a European/League credit

Offline John_P

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2239 on: July 2, 2019, 05:45:23 pm »
What I don't understand is why have the ACS for all three competitions on sale at the same time at all. Especially after saying people wouldn't be guaranteed a ticket.

I mean we don't enter the FA cup until January, why not have the ACS sale for that in November a week before the 2nd bulk members sale. Especially as like the league Cup we're not even guaranteed any fixtures at home.
"I must go to the hospital because the injury was so serious that maybe he will be there for one week,"

Gamertag: Chosen John