Author Topic: Sexual Abuser Donald Trump Indicted  (Read 377787 times)

Online Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
Re: Sexual Abuser Donald Trump Indicted
« Reply #6800 on: March 27, 2024, 05:59:40 pm »
So how do they pronounce the other elements? (just to completely fuck the thread up)
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #6801 on: March 27, 2024, 08:05:10 pm »

Argon outta here wit your snarky malarky.
Kill the humourless

Offline Boston always unofficial

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #6802 on: March 27, 2024, 08:06:23 pm »

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6804 on: April 1, 2024, 10:32:50 am »
Not entirely true - in either count.  The "ium" ending is almost universally used when taking a name of something, and adding a syllable to make the element name; and this was all because in the early 19th Century consensus was reached around naming scheme.  Aluminium is not named from Alum, but Alumina - and originally was called that, then alumium, then alumine.  Davey didn't change his mind until 1812 years later, trying to call it aluminum  - a year after "Aluminium" became first used in a paper in Britain.  So Aluminium *was* actually used first; then Davey was able to change peoples minds (as he was a better known scientist) for a bit, before it was changed back to the original use outside of America - it had nothing to do with "the British got prissy over it and added an extra in to it" as it had the "i" in for a year before aluminum was ever used as a word!

And you will note - that Davey's first choice to call it was allium - due the agreement that most elements should end "ium" - which gives better credence to the "aluminium" being more  in line with the standard naming scheme.

For reference, there are only 4 elements (vs 70+) that end "um" and not "ium", and none of them have "um" instead of "ium" from English etymology - for both Tantalum & Lanthanum it is because they swapped the "s" out (Tantalus/Lanthanum), and for Platinum/Molybdenum it was a Spanish/Greek word being pluralized.

American scientists used aluminium, initially. Websters dictionary, however, spelled it aluminum with no mention to the other spelling, so when it became more commonplace, the media and general public called it aluminum. There was also (allegedly) the case of the aluminum spelling being preferred when marketing the new metal as it sounded better or more premium - like platinum.

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6805 on: April 1, 2024, 02:18:37 pm »
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6806 on: April 1, 2024, 03:26:51 pm »
Kill the humourless

Online Phineus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6807 on: April 1, 2024, 04:17:54 pm »
How can anyone be impressed by this psycho, what a boring arsehole.

https://twitter.com/marlene4719/status/1774096200892895741

https://twitter.com/RpsAgainstTrump/status/1774232473175491055

There’s a clip where he’s asked what his favourite passage from the bible is. How I cringe.

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6808 on: April 1, 2024, 04:36:08 pm »
"We love the poorly educated!"
Am sure there are millions of poorly educated Trump fanatics but I think theres more to it than that. there must be millions of educated Trump fanatics as well.
We had a similar problem with Brexit,  there were many people who showed there ignorance swallowing simple arguments many of us thought insulted there intelligence. they were gullible, I wouldn't class these people as fanatics though.  I think the fanaticism is more down to personality, emotion + flawed views on politics dictating how they think. the Trump and Brexit fanatics both have something in common. miserable angry negative attitude. they will both ignore questions that should make them question their views, they won't do it, they want to be angry and negative.
https://twitter.com/58bugeye/status/1774451005821968478
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6809 on: April 1, 2024, 05:02:54 pm »
There’s a clip where he’s asked what his favourite passage from the bible is. How I cringe.
will some interviewer PLEASE pump up his ego on the Bible thing then ask "Mr Trump do you believe [quote a bible verse by number that describes abominable behaviour] applies to you?"

he won't know wtf he's being asked.  make the fucker squirm.

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6810 on: April 1, 2024, 05:54:05 pm »
Probably the $60 price sticker on the back.
It's hard to get your head around. if you truly believed in religion and the Bible then Trump should disgust you.
               Emily Maitlis

Offline jambutty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6811 on: April 1, 2024, 06:28:08 pm »
When asked, he says "All of it."

His fans are mostly Apprentice aficionados.
Kill the humourless

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6812 on: April 1, 2024, 06:52:53 pm »
will some interviewer PLEASE pump up his ego on the Bible thing then ask "Mr Trump do you believe [quote a bible verse by number that describes abominable behaviour] applies to you?"

he won't know wtf he's being asked.  make the fucker squirm.

I would rather feed his ego with Jesus comparisons in a really OTT way, whilst he's just sitting there, nodding sagely, agreeing with everything - not realising the interviewer is taking the absolute piss out of him. Then move on to how Jesus described selling everything and giving it to the poor and needy and that verse in Acts, where the couple try to hold something back and get struck down dead over it. Corner the little bastard.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6813 on: April 1, 2024, 10:04:18 pm »
I would rather feed his ego with Jesus comparisons in a really OTT way, whilst he's just sitting there, nodding sagely, agreeing with everything - not realising the interviewer is taking the absolute piss out of him. Then move on to how Jesus described selling everything and giving it to the poor and needy and that verse in Acts, where the couple try to hold something back and get struck down dead over it. Corner the little bastard.

He would just say that thanks to the district court of New York, he too is giving up all his worldly possessions, as the new messiah

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6814 on: April 1, 2024, 10:19:20 pm »
Old man or not, I'd like to cave his head in, martyr the sick fuck.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6815 on: April 1, 2024, 10:22:48 pm »
He would just say that thanks to the district court of New York, he too is giving up all his worldly possessions, as the new messiah

To be honest, I've seen that he's already comparing himself to Jesus. If only someone would nail him to a tree...

Popcorn's Art

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6816 on: April 1, 2024, 10:33:36 pm »
To be honest, I've seen that he's already comparing himself to Jesus. If only someone would nail him to a tree...

I've got the hammer, you bring the rusty blunt, dipped in dog shit nails.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6817 on: April 2, 2024, 12:50:43 am »

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #6818 on: April 2, 2024, 10:09:36 am »
Old man or not, I'd like to cave his head in, martyr the sick fuck.

Debilitating stroke would be my choice: Don Jr would take a lead from his old man’s selfism and wheel the drooling maniac out on a wheelchair when runs for president himself.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Online Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #6819 on: April 2, 2024, 10:25:34 am »
Debilitating stroke would be my choice: Don Jr would take a lead from his old man’s selfism and wheel the drooling maniac out on a wheelchair when runs for president himself.
Preferably leaving him with a speech impediment like the bloke he took the piss out of that time.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Online RJH

• doesn't know his alphabet
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6820 on: April 2, 2024, 10:48:47 am »
Trump’s net worth plunges by $1b via media stock falls

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/04/01/media/truth-social-trump-media-stock-losses/index.html

And yet it is still massively over valued.

Luckily for Trump only a minority of the shares are publicly traded and I assume most have been bought by either MAGA cultists or people looking to donate indirectly. Otherwise things like revealing massive losses and poor performance a week after listing would be asking for legal action.

I also assume that any attempt by Trump to cash in or more than a small amount of his shares will crash the pricd even further.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #6821 on: April 2, 2024, 03:03:53 pm »
So, truth social is "worth" $6bn??

Revenue last year??? $4m. you'd have to be a stark raving lunatic to invest at those prices.  It lost over $40m too.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6822 on: April 2, 2024, 03:17:25 pm »

Revenue last year??? $4m. you'd have to be a stark raving lunatic to invest at those prices.  It lost over $40m too.
It's an attempt to fund Trump's campaign while bypassing laws that limit/prohibit campaign donations.

But the SEC must surely be watching this closely, from a $$ perspective it's a pure scam at almost any valuation.

Online Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #6823 on: April 2, 2024, 03:19:01 pm »

I am sure 777 partners and MSP will give it a go.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6824 on: April 3, 2024, 07:50:01 am »
A Boy Named Sue.

Donald Trump Sues Two Co-Founders of Trump Media and Technology Group (DJT) for “Reckless and Wasteful Decisions” That Led to a Decline in Stock Price

https://wccftech.com/donald-trump-sues-two-co-founders-of-trump-media-and-technology-group-djt-for-reckless-and-wasteful-decisions-that-lead-to-a-decline-in-stock-price/
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline SamLad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6825 on: April 3, 2024, 12:06:47 pm »
here's a surprise - Trump Media has been backed by a Russian guy who's been investigated by the FBI and DHS for several years - and is the nephew of Aleksandr Smirnov, an ally of Russian president Vladimir Putin.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/apr/03/trump-media-es-family-trust-2022-loans
Through leaked documents, the Guardian has learned that ES Family Trust operated like a shell company for a Russian-American businessman named Anton Postolnikov, who co-owns Paxum Bank and has been a subject of a years-long joint federal criminal investigation by the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) into the Trump Media merger.

The existence of the trust was first reported by the Guardian last year. However, who controlled the account, how the trust was connected to Paxum Bank, and how the money had been funneled through the trust to Trump Media was unknown.

The new details about the trust are drawn from documents including: Paxum Bank records showing Postolnikov having access to the trust’s account, the papers that created the trust showing as its settlor a lawyer in St Petersburg, Russia, and three years of the trust’s financial transactions.

The concern surrounding the loans to Trump Media is that ES Family Trust may have been used to complete a transaction that Paxum itself could not.

Paxum Bank does not offer loans in the US as it lacks a US banking license and is not regulated by the FDIC. Postolnikov appears to have used the trust to loan money to help save Trump Media – and the Truth Social platform – because his bank itself could not furnish the loan.

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #6826 on: April 5, 2024, 10:26:26 am »
A Boy Named Sue.

Respect for the pedantry and great tune reference.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Scottymuser

• Has many leather bound books (about football), and his home smells of rich mahogany. Bow to his superior knowledge of central defenders.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6827 on: April 8, 2024, 08:22:59 pm »
And yet it is still massively over valued.

Luckily for Trump only a minority of the shares are publicly traded and I assume most have been bought by either MAGA cultists or people looking to donate indirectly. Otherwise things like revealing massive losses and poor performance a week after listing would be asking for legal action.

I also assume that any attempt by Trump to cash in or more than a small amount of his shares will crash the pricd even further.

So there are rules that state he can not sell a single one of his 90%+ shares he owns for 6 months after the IPO in later March.  This rule *can* be overruled by the Board of Directors of TMGT/DJT - who are just his cronies.  Thing is, as soon as the BOD does over-rule that, the market and any other traders would see - and the price would plummet as any traders who actually want to not lose their entire money in it would sell.  The price has gone down another 10% today despite it still being in that time frame where the properly crazy MAGA loons want to buy it and are still trying to claim it is a good investment.

Offline Scottymuser

• Has many leather bound books (about football), and his home smells of rich mahogany. Bow to his superior knowledge of central defenders.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6828 on: April 8, 2024, 08:37:01 pm »
For anyone who remotely thinks Biden is "too old, too fragile" - you have seen the incredibly detailed report published by an independent doctor proving Biden is very healthy for an octogenarian right?  And compared that to the one pager, vague and with zero details, from Trumps "physician" who is a friend and paying member of his Bedminster golf course.

Or compared it to a similar letter from 2016, prior to the election, who has even admitted that Trump *dictated* what he wanted that physician to write!  Including the line "Mr Trump will be "the healthiest individual ever elected to the Presidency". 

Online John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6829 on: April 9, 2024, 08:34:33 am »
For anyone who remotely thinks Biden is "too old, too fragile" - you have seen the incredibly detailed report published by an independent doctor proving Biden is very healthy for an octogenarian right?  And compared that to the one pager, vague and with zero details, from Trumps "physician" who is a friend and paying member of his Bedminster golf course.

Or compared it to a similar letter from 2016, prior to the election, who has even admitted that Trump *dictated* what he wanted that physician to write!  Including the line "Mr Trump will be "the healthiest individual ever elected to the Presidency". 
On yesterdays Daily Beans Pod they talked to medical specialist who along with a number of other experts had concluded Trump is in rapid cognitive decline.

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #6830 on: April 9, 2024, 09:13:05 am »
It wasn’t Bandy Lee was it? She’s been hounding Trump (justifiably) from the start, to much opprobrium from her psychologist colleagues.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Online John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6831 on: April 9, 2024, 10:09:17 am »
It wasn’t Bandy Lee was it? She’s been hounding Trump (justifiably) from the start, to much opprobrium from her psychologist colleagues.
No, John Gartner, but he did mention other people in the interview.

Offline PaulF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6832 on: April 9, 2024, 10:31:32 am »
On yesterdays Daily Beans Pod they talked to medical specialist who along with a number of other experts had concluded Trump is in rapid cognitive decline.

Equally ,arguing Trump is medically unfit for the presidency, doesn't make Biden medically fit.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6833 on: April 9, 2024, 10:56:09 am »
Equally ,arguing Trump is medically unfit for the presidency, doesn't make Biden medically fit.

Unless Biden is shown to be medically unfit for office, then he’s medically fit for office.  Trump of course isn’t in office and is instead focused on his numerous court cases.

Online John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6834 on: April 9, 2024, 11:35:18 am »
That's not accurate to suggest "equally". The guy in the podcast and a number of other experts have conducted studies to evidence their claim - are you aware of any studies of Biden.

Offline PaulF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6835 on: April 9, 2024, 01:27:07 pm »
Fair point. Kind of waded in there.
I guess it's mostly an issue of convincing a minority of voters that there's no issue with his age. My guess is the majority of the electorate are already decided.

Online Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6836 on: April 9, 2024, 01:34:57 pm »
There have now been multiple psychological experts publishing books, open letters etc saying that Trump is showing dangerous signs of mental instability, dementia, even potential psychosis as his remaining self control erodes. The only problem with Biden is that he's a bit slow and sometimes forgetful.

Neither should be running for office, but one should definitely be nowhere near the office. The other is just a doddery old man, but at least he ain't stupid, dangerous, vengeful or psychotic.

If Trump gets back in, he's said to insiders he will force Ukraine to make territorial concessions to Russia. Essentially, he'll turn off the tap of military and financial support that is already stuttering thanks to Mike Johnson. It's the doorway to hell.

Popcorn's Art

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline SamLad

• Legacy Fan

Offline Buster Gonad

• Anny Roader