Author Topic: Garth Crooks  (Read 24595 times)

Offline El_Pistolero

• Has authorised the people of Newcastle to serial fellate him in a modern day Annabel Chong style nosh-a-thon.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Garth Crooks
« Reply #120 on: October 8, 2012, 10:48:46 pm »
Did I mention he has an irritating name? It just doesn't work.

I think I have.

Annoying man.

Offline KERRYKOP

• KerryKop - Fiendish Bunny Slayer, Enemy Of The Lapine Race and founder of the Benitez band. Mugs old ladies for their kindles. Grindr fiend.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
« Reply #121 on: October 8, 2012, 11:20:00 pm »
Did I mention he has an irritating name? It just doesn't work.

I think I have.

Annoying man.
He's probably got friends in low places as well

Offline vicgill

• "do the simple things but do them well"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Football is the simplest game in the world son,
« Reply #122 on: October 10, 2012, 08:50:53 am »
No one beats Mark Bright, by far the worst pundit of them all be it on the TV or the Metro.

but don´t him and Crooks come as a pair
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and making yourself available to receive a pass, it is really that simple"

"Friend, mourn not, though he premature departs, his wisdom marches on within our hearts"

RIP Ray Osbourne, comrade, epic swindler, and Internet Terrorist Extraordinaire.

Offline scatman

• Slutty enough to make Jordan blush - and hard enough to piss in the wrong bush! Missing a shift key.
  • Legacy Fan
  • This is my world, you just WORK here :D
    • directions to football stadiums
« Reply #123 on: October 10, 2012, 09:28:41 am »
im pretty sure he's in a job because of some quota. Typical shite in this country, hire people just to satisfy certain groups, not hiring people who are actually qualified for jobs because of feelings or equality or some crap.

for someone getting paid shitloads by the BBC the amount of mistakes he constantly makes is ridiculous, every other tom dick and harry would have been fired by now
Would sacrifice Fordy in a sacred Mayan ritual to have him as the next Liverpool manager
Football stadiums in England

Offline KERRYKOP

• KerryKop - Fiendish Bunny Slayer, Enemy Of The Lapine Race and founder of the Benitez band. Mugs old ladies for their kindles. Grindr fiend.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
« Reply #124 on: October 10, 2012, 12:02:59 pm »
im pretty sure he's in a job because of some quota. Typical shite in this country, hire people just to satisfy certain groups, not hiring people who are actually qualified for jobs because of feelings or equality or some crap.
Would imagine Crooks holds political sway as well going by his background. Hard to imagine how he would even get fired at this stage as the Big Ron option is off limits to him. A Keysey and Gray moment is still on the table, but he doesn't seem the type...

Offline WhoHe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #125 on: October 10, 2012, 05:42:19 pm »
Another example of his utter lack of football knowledge, suggesting Hodgson/England should be looking at WBAs James Morrison - who is Scottish.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/world-of-sport/bbc-pundit-tips-scotland-star-england-095913487.html

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #126 on: October 10, 2012, 08:06:49 pm »
Another example of his utter lack of football knowledge, suggesting Hodgson/England should be looking at WBAs James Morrison - who is Scottish.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/world-of-sport/bbc-pundit-tips-scotland-star-england-095913487.html

That's rather hilarious

Good man Garth
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline OOS

• Jordan Henderson fanclub member #4
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #127 on: October 10, 2012, 08:45:07 pm »

:lmao
"I think the most important thing about music is the sense of escape." - Thom Yorke

Offline MrEazi1

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #128 on: January 21, 2013, 11:03:13 pm »
Couldn't get a working stream for our match on Saturday so I had to endure Garth Crooks on Final Score and I swear it was the most surreal two hours of television I ever watched. He, and I am not kidding belted out after the game "You know, I think this Suarez-Sturridge partnership might be as good as Dalglish and Rush". You read that right.

Garth Crooks is the epitome of hyperbole. Keep him on just for the comedic value and surrealism. Its weird because there was one interview where he was totally down to earth and spoke sense, talking about importance of education and so on, its his football punditry persona that is absolutely insane.

Offline draids

• Main Stander
« Reply #129 on: January 21, 2013, 11:34:23 pm »
its his football punditry persona that is absolutely insane.

I wouldn't be so sure... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBYpzPZzrqA

Offline Mirra

• The Cock of RAWK. desperately seeking two fat ladies. His ass found glass in the grass.
  • Legacy Fan
  • No one on the corner got a swagger like me
« Reply #130 on: January 22, 2013, 04:43:28 am »

for someone getting paid shitloads by the BBC the amount of mistakes he constantly makes is ridiculous, every other tom dick and harry would have been fired by now

Thought this for years, same reason they keep shite like Lenny Henry on the tele as well in my opinion. This is why I would never pay for a tv license due to the shite they employ!
Mirra, 7777 wake up the thread needs you!

Offline Raul!

• No nude LFC topics - Sir Raul la di Dah of Coverpoint - Imminently Female
  • Legacy Fan
  • My nipples explode with delight
« Reply #131 on: January 22, 2013, 05:44:16 am »
He is what my late grandmother, God rest her soul, would have called a "blinking idiot".

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #132 on: January 22, 2013, 09:16:03 am »
He is what my late grandmother, God rest her soul, would have called a "blinking idiot".

Offline FernandoSusoLFC

• Has a boner for Bony. Listens on mute. broke the Flanno to Fiorentina story. may be @indykaila or @melly mellwood #incognito
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #133 on: January 22, 2013, 09:28:52 am »

Offline Mashy-rawr!nooo

• Oordeers friiees wiith hiis whoopers!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Once upon a time.....
« Reply #134 on: January 22, 2013, 10:40:50 am »
Garth so brave:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzeJkO6wChQ

;D ;D

His team of the week is the only thing I read from him. It's not even that great, alot of hyperbole too.
My Grammar is shit. I no it and you no it.
They're Stoke. They throw sticks at aeroplanes there

Offline The Fletcher Memorial

• Feels mildly violat.................. ed
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reality is hard to find
« Reply #135 on: January 22, 2013, 10:52:12 am »
He's a twat and should be binned. Was a half decent player though, but tough shite. Should be binned, and he's not alone.
The sky does not know of east or of west;
it is in the minds of men where such distinctions are made, and then they believe them to be true.

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #136 on: January 22, 2013, 01:28:03 pm »
Can't stand Garth Crooks, most pundits are dreadful he's the worst of the bunch, his team's of the week is basically who scores that week.
#Sausages

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #137 on: January 22, 2013, 01:35:41 pm »
He is actually offensive when he speaks.
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline Zinc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • All Good, Clean Fun...(whatever that means)...
« Reply #138 on: January 22, 2013, 01:44:56 pm »
Awful pundit. Maybe its the faux posh accent not helping.
The Keith Vaz of football punditry.
twitter: @ampersandad

Offline Lenin.

• Rita out.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "We All Shine On"
« Reply #139 on: January 22, 2013, 01:59:17 pm »
Thought this for years, same reason they keep shite like Lenny Henry on the tele as well in my opinion. This is why I would never pay for a tv license due to the shite they employ!
Oh, that old chestnut? ::)
Oh you English are SO superior aren't you? Well, would you like to know where you'd be without US the good old U.S. of A. to protect you? I'll tell you. The smallest fucking province in the Russian Empire, that's where! If it wasn't for us, you'd all be speaking German, singing, "Deutschland, Deutschland Uber Alles!"

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #140 on: January 22, 2013, 02:17:32 pm »
I really have no clue at how this weapon and Mark 'yes' Bright have gainful employ in the punditry/commentary business.
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline Les Willis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #141 on: January 22, 2013, 02:27:03 pm »
It was worse when the BBC decided to try him out on some politics programme. I can't remember when it was, maybe at the election or the one before that, but he just came across as out of his depth. Employing Garth was tokenism at it's worst as there are a lot of black ex-players who could and can do a better job.

Offline TheGOAT

• Gruff handbagger
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #142 on: January 22, 2013, 02:51:40 pm »
He's horrendous, no personality, no knowledge, just utterly pointless.

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #143 on: January 22, 2013, 03:09:07 pm »
Unbelievable. Mark 'yea' 'yea know' Bright is Co Comming on the ACN :( c*nts said , ya know, 18 times in the opening 7 and a half mins.
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline scared_person

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #144 on: January 22, 2013, 03:13:50 pm »
To be fair he's no worse than 90% of BBC's pundits.

Whenever I see any football on the BBC the impression I get is that they all hate football. Whenever there is an international tournament on they all seem so bored by the football and the idea of doing any research is just laughable to them. This article from The Anfield Wrap sums it up much better than I can.

I think the problem for football broadcasting is that football great. You and I will watch footy whoever they put on the telly to talk over it. If Alan Shearer and Garth Crooks were commentating on the cricket you'd turn over, but with football it doesn't matter.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #145 on: January 22, 2013, 03:19:38 pm »
To be fair he's no worse than 90% of BBC's pundits.

Well for me he is as no-one else says 'yes' in the same irritating fashion he does on a regular basis, and nor do they say 'ya know' as much as him. Prick could give Frank and Terry De Niro a run for their money.

Offline Rox

• Gets His Off Regularly. Man's best friend's best friend.
  • Legacy Fan
  • \0/ \0/ \0/
    • Inspire Your Dog
« Reply #146 on: January 22, 2013, 03:22:10 pm »
My favourite must have been when he was scampering over to Sven Goran Erikssen post-match, where England had secured the draw they required to qualify for European Championships and said (as his interview opener):  'Sven, I can confirm that you have qualified for Euro 2004'

Sven must have been relieved.  He must have been unsure what result he needed until Garth confirmed it for him.
Having problems with a dog, or just want to understand them better?  Get advice at my site... http://inspireyourdog.com/ and follow us on Twitter @inspireyourdog for tips and hints.

Offline mabbympb

• Branded he was a man who ran!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red and White Kop
    • Instagram
« Reply #147 on: January 22, 2013, 03:25:33 pm »
The whole BBC set up is awful

Why is Lawrenson employed? Savage, Bright, Shearer...if they are not making outrageous stereotyped comments that are from the back page of a tabloid, they are sitting there looking disinterested, stating the obvious.

And now there is a story saying Mark Chapman is to present MOTD2. Appalling coverage for me. I do not know anyone who likes the persons stated in this post. :wanker

Whenever I see any football on the BBC the impression I get is that they all hate football. Whenever there is an international tournament on they all seem so bored by the football and the idea of doing any research is just laughable to them. This article from The Anfield Wrap sums it up much better than I can.

WOW, great article, i hope this has been sent to the powers that be at ITV, BBC and SKY.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 03:33:46 pm by mabbympb »

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
« Reply #148 on: January 22, 2013, 03:41:06 pm »
To be fair to Garth, he is an utter bellwhiff.
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #149 on: May 19, 2013, 09:40:57 pm »
his team of the season has no suarez in it  :lmao

Offline sminp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #150 on: May 19, 2013, 09:42:42 pm »

It also as Evra in it :o
My Betfair referal code for anyone who wants it: R6K4MTAQM (You get a £25 free bet)

"Liverpool are magic, Everton are tragic."
"It was like playing in a foreign country." Ian Rush on his time with Juventus in Italy
"Don't worry Alan. At least you'll be able to play close to a great team!" Bill Shankly to A

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
« Reply #151 on: May 19, 2013, 09:43:16 pm »
To be fair to Garth, he is an utter bellwhiff.
Believer

Offline gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
« Reply #152 on: May 19, 2013, 09:44:45 pm »
Had the misfortune of watching him on Final Score earlier, basically sat with a grumpy mole face for the entire second half, because things weren't going Spurs' way. Don't think I've ever heard him say one positive thing.
AHA!

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #153 on: May 19, 2013, 09:44:46 pm »
He has mole DNA in him.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline The Playmaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #154 on: May 19, 2013, 09:46:43 pm »
The BBC has managed to hire a bunch of dimwits. Garth Crooks is the captain.

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #155 on: May 19, 2013, 09:49:55 pm »
He and Keown both had Yaya Toure in too.

Offline Camarero25

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #156 on: May 19, 2013, 10:07:52 pm »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22574993

Suarez doesn't even get an "honourable mention". What a know nothing fucking meff.

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #157 on: May 19, 2013, 10:13:52 pm »
The thing is nobody needs or cares about his input
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Titan

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #158 on: May 19, 2013, 10:17:39 pm »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22574993

Suarez doesn't even get an "honourable mention". What a know nothing fucking meff.

To be fair to him, this can all be explained by the fact that he is an utter twat.

Offline KERRYKOP

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
« Reply #159 on: May 19, 2013, 10:21:01 pm »
He's defiantly got some dirt on some bigwig at the BBC. That's the only sense I can make of it.