Author Topic: Weird stories thread  (Read 198403 times)

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline BoRed

• BoRing
  • Legacy Fan
  • BoRac
Re: Weird stories thread
« Reply #601 on: February 27, 2015, 02:02:03 pm »
 Liverpool trial collapses after Muslim witness swears oath on the Bible instead of the Koran

19:02, 26 February 2015
    By Neil Docking

An attempted robbery trial in Liverpool collapsed when a Muslim swore an oath on the Bible instead of the Koran.

Michael Davies, 38, denies trying to rob Victoria Kebab House in Birkenhead while armed with a hammer last summer.

But while giving evidence at Liverpool Crown Court, it emerged the takeaway’s manager Kerim Kurt had sworn an oath on the wrong holy book.

The packed courtroom was cleared and the witness left the stand, before the judge said the trial could not proceed.

Recorder Patrick Thompson told the jury: “You will notice the witness isn’t in court. The difficulty that arose and I will be very straight about this, is you have heard evidence from the witness on oath, just like you all swore an oath.

“Unfortunately it was sworn on the Bible and he just informed us he is a Muslim, which means I can’t accept his evidence and neither can you, because it was sworn on the wrong holy book. We have to start the case again.”

Mr Recorder Thompson said if the trial restarted, it would not be expected to finish this week.

Discharging the jury, the judge added: “It is probably best a fresh jury who doesn’t think we’re all totally incompetent hears this case.

“It is regrettable. It could have been worse. If he had concluded his evidence, we might never have found out.”

Mr Kurt, who gave his evidence from behind a screen, was not given the option of which holy book he wanted to swear an oath on, and the judge commented that it was not his fault.

During the trial, which opened this afternoon, the jury watched CCTV showing Davies enter the takeaway in Bebington Road at around 11.30pm on August 20 last year.

Derek Jones, prosecuting, said Davies was wearing a dressing gown, but claimed he was an Environmental Health officer.

He said Mr Kurt rang the police but Davies broke into the counter area near the till.

Mr Jones said Davies pulled a hammer out from underneath his dressing gown before Mr Kurt and another worker chased him out of the shop with a pizza shovel and a knife.

Davies argued he went to the takeaway because he had sold stolen items to Mr Kurt in the past and he owed him money for a computer.

He said they chased him with weapons and he picked up a hammer on the counter to defend himself.

Mr Kurt told the jury Davies said he was an Environmental Health worker and threatened to close the takeaway due to hygiene concerns.

He said he refused to let him behind the counter without seeing his ID and rang police, before Davies tried to hit him with the hammer.

John Weate, defending, suggested Mr Kurt knew Davies well, because he had bought stolen goods off him.

Mr Kurt replied: “No, I’ve got a child, I’m a family man. Also because of my religion, I wouldn’t be able to use these kind of things.

“If I know something is stolen that is against my religion.”

Mr Weate said: “Are you a Christian?”

He replied: “No, I’m a Muslim.”

Religious oaths require Christian witnesses and defendants to hold the Bible and state: “I swear by almighty God that I shall tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.”

Followers of other faiths are given copies of their sacred texts, with Muslims swearing on the Koran and Jews on the Old Testament, for example.

Atheists are allowed to “solemnly, sincerely and truly affirm” instead of swearing.

The case has been listed for mention tomorrow.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/liverpool-trial-collapses-after-muslim-8730891

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #602 on: March 4, 2015, 10:43:58 am »

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/liverpool-trial-collapses-after-muslim-8730891

The witness didn't think to mention it?  He'd never watched a crime drama and kinda guessed there was a chance he might be offered a bible?  He didn't actually LOOK at what he was being asked to swear an oath on and say "I'm Muslim, I can only swear on the Koran"?   :duh

I wonder if that means I would have to specify to swear on a Catholic bible?

Anyway, here's a story about cats. :)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/03/cat-island-japan-aoshima-_n_6789450.html?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000022

Popcorn's Art

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #603 on: March 6, 2015, 03:01:36 pm »
The weird part for me is the parents ...

Elementary School Dumps Homework and Tells Kids to Play Instead
By Heather Holland on March 5, 2015 7:32am

KIPS BAY — A public elementary school is abolishing traditional homework assignments and telling kids to play instead — outraging parents who say they may pull their kids out of the school.

Teachers at  P.S. 116 on East 33rd Street have stopped assigning take-home math worksheets and essays, and are instead encouraging students to read books and spend time with their family, according to a letter the school’s principal, Jane Hsu, sent to parents last month.

“The topic of homework has received a lot of attention lately, and the negative effects of homework have been well established,” Hsu wrote in her letter, which was sent home with students.

“They include: children’s frustration and exhaustion, lack of time for other activities and family time and, sadly for many, loss of interest in learning.”

Hsu explained that the school spent more than a year "analyzing studies focused on the effects of traditional homework" and decided that it was more important for the Pre-K through fifth grade students to do activities that “have been proven to have a positive impact on student academic performance and social/emotional development” such as reading at their own pace and playing.

"In fact, you may be surprised to learn that there have been a variety of studies conducted on the effects of homework in the elementary grades and not one of them could provide any evidence that directly links traditional homework practices with current, or even future, academic success."

The letter recommends limiting the time kids spend on TV, computers and video games, and told parents with concerns to speak to their children's teachers.

A Department of Education spokesman said the city does not have an overarching homework policy, so principals and teachers can use their discretion in assigning homework.

The change in homework policy is not going over well with parents, who have threatened to yank their kids from the school for fear they won't learn enough.

“They didn’t have much to begin with, but now homework is obsolete,” said Daniel Tasman, father of a second-grader at P.S. 116.

“They’ve decided that giving homework to younger ages [elementary school students] isn’t viable. I don’t necessarily agree. I think they should have homework — some of it is about discipline. I want [my daughter] to have fun, but I also want her to be working towards a goal.”

Tasman has already begun looking for another school for his daughter and recently entered her in a lottery for a charter school, he said.

"I was just thinking maybe I'll keep my daughter here for another year, but this pushed me over the edge," he said.

Angry parents said they have begun filling in the gap by creating their own homework assignments for their kids.

“This is their time to learn now, when they have good memory," said Stanley, a 33-year-old Murray Hill resident with a third-grade son at P.S. 116, who declined to give his last name out of concern for his son.

"I give him extra work, though. I go to Barnes & Nobles and give him my own homework."

The changes were supported by P.S. 116’s School Leadership Team, which is made up of staff and parents, according to Hsu's letter and minutes of a December 2014 meeting.

According to the minutes, the group became worried last year because so many kids were forced to sit out at recess after failing to turn in their daily homework assignments.

The School Leadership Team created a Homework Committee, which did research and found there was “no link between elementary school homework and success in school,” according to the minutes.

In response to DNAinfo's inquiries, Hsu released a statement defending the new homework policy — insisting that the playtime, conversations with relatives and unstructured reading was key to education.

“We are excited that we are redefining the landscape of homework — but we are certainly not eliminating homework,” Hsu said.

“We are creating opportunities for students and their families to engage in activities that research has proven to benefit academic and social-emotional success in the elementary grades. We look forward to seeing the positive impact our newly-designed homework options will have on our students and their families.”

Offline jason67

• He likes the 15cm morning glory boy!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #604 on: March 7, 2015, 05:24:35 am »
Totally agree with the less tv and computer games bit.
At last the TRUTH 26th April 2016

Still don't buy the s*n.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #605 on: March 13, 2015, 03:03:43 pm »
:lmao :lmao

Macca taking up flying?

http://mashable.com/2015/03/13/flight-radar-penis/

"This is your pilot speaking. We're at a cruising altitude of 41,000 feet, and we're just going to be making penis shapes in the air today."

Aviation fans who on Thursday night happened to check FlightRadar24 — the popular site that gives users the ability to track the flight paths of planes around the world — might have noticed an odd pattern that a private plane made above Florida.

Looks like drawing objects on Flightradar24 is a new hobby
    http://t.co/fISbZLvEp7
    RT @NikPhillips666: @flightradar24 pic.twitter.com/FITsInfYg8

— Flightradar24 (@flightradar24) March 13, 2015

If you haven't noticed just yet, it greatly resembles a penis.

While it's unknown whether this particular pilot was aware that he or she was drawing a sky penis (come on, they had to know), it's definitely hilarious.

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Time is an illusion, Lunchtime, doubly so." F.P.
« Reply #606 on: April 27, 2015, 12:24:43 am »
perhaps he was signaling CHOPPER.
I watched a YouTube video and decided that Paul Konchesky looked like a player.
A dead animal is a dead animal. And a piece of meat is a piece of meat.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #607 on: May 10, 2015, 02:47:14 pm »
Man Banned From Airline For Life After Showing Off Pinocchio Tattoo

A man found himself banned from an airline for life after he decided to show off his penis tattoo and wave around a sex toy to the cabin crew.

22-year-old Tom Washington was travelling for a holiday with his mates and they had decided that for the journey, they should all be dressed as female flight attendants.

Thank goodness he didn't tell any lies while he was on board.

http://www.theladbible.com/articles/man-banned-from-airline-for-life-after-showing-off-pinocchio-tattoo

Popcorn's Art

Offline Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #608 on: May 19, 2015, 02:36:29 am »
http://www.stlmag.com/news/seattle-st-louis-armed-robbery-police-west/

In Seattle, Man Fends Off Armed Robber By Telling Him: “I’m From St. Louis”
By Lindsay Toler May 18, 2015 10:38 AM

The robber followed the St. Louis man off a Seattle bus and tried to rob him with a gun kept in a paper grocery bag.
Here’s a travel tip you won’t find in the Michelin Guide: Use St. Louis’ reputation as one of the most dangerous cities in America to ward off potential attackers.
It worked for one St. Louis man last week when an armed robber tried to hold him up at gunpoint. The crime victim, identified in the Seattle Police Department report only by the name West, walked away unmolested after telling the gunman that his hometown is the STL.
West told police investigators that he was riding the bus last Monday afternoon when he noticed a strangely-dressed man sitting behind him. Despite relatively warm weather, the tall teenage man was wearing pants, a jacket with the hood around his head and a yellow bandanna across his face, West told police.
When West got to his stop, he noticed the man exit the bus ahead of him and wait in the bus shelter as West walked by.
West, still sensing there was “something off,” turned around to see the man pull a black handgun, possibly a Glock, out of a paper bag and point it at West, according to the report.
That’s when West broke it down St. Louis style for the wannabe robber. According to the police report:
West stated that he is from St. Louis and was not going to be robbed. The suspect was unable to say anything to West because West confronted him first. West said, “So what are you going to do with that big ass pistol? If you wanna rob me I ain’t got nothing. If you decide to do this we’re gunna go heads up!”

In case you’re not sure what “heads up” means, the Seattle Police define it in the report: “‘Heads up’ means fighting each other fist to fist.”
After West’s verbal beatdown, the gunman put his weapon back into a paper bag, followed West for a block and then walked off in a different direction. Police are still searching for the gunman. The police report says there were no cameras at the bus stop.
West’s tough guy ‘tude didn’t just scare away his would-be attacker. It also inspired an animated illustration by The Stranger, Seattle’s alt-weekly. Seattle Police tell SLM the cartoon is probably exaggerated—there’s nothing in the police report about West calling the gunman a “motherf*cker,” for example—but that doesn’t make it any less epic.
So way to go, West. We’re happy you’re safe and even happier you rep’ed your hood. Next time you come home to St. Louis, treat yourself to a tall local beer and a plate of t-ravs.
photo via

How I  can avoid being mugged, I've done something like this before to avoid a bar fight.

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #609 on: May 23, 2015, 04:17:07 pm »
http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/mother-found-pushing-dead-three-year-old-on-a-swing-in-md-park/2015/05/22/b2acd6fe-00b6-11e5-805c-c3f407e5a9e9_story.html?tid=sm_tw
A woman was found in a Maryland park on Friday morning, pushing her dead three-year-old son on a swing.

The cause of the child’s death is not yet known. The Charles County Sheriff’s Office said that his body did not show signs of trauma, and the state medical examiner would perform an autopsy.

The woman was hospitalized for a medical evaluation.

The sheriff’s office said that a resident called authorities at 6:55 a.m. to say that a woman had been pushing a child on a swing in Wills Memorial Park in La Plata for a very long time, possibly since the previous day.

Officers arrived and found that the boy had been dead for at least several hours, sheriff’s spokeswoman Diane Richardson said.

Richardson said that the child and his mother had been seen by witnesses at the park the day before, but it was unclear if the child was alive then. Authorities are investigating the mother’s movements and do not yet know whether she left the park during the night.

“We have a lot of work to do to try to figure out what happened to this child,” Richardson said

:(

Offline Crimson_Tank

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #610 on: May 23, 2015, 07:37:06 pm »
My was reading my this story last night... Heartbreaking.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan

Popcorn's Art

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #612 on: June 4, 2015, 09:07:46 pm »
Crazy world.

Mississippi family members charged after cheering at graduation

SENATOBIA, MS --
A Mississippi family faces charges, all because they cheered for a loved one as she got her high school diploma, reports television station WREG.

The girl's father, aunt and two relatives are charged with disturbing the peace. Police say the crowd was warned before graduation not to cheer or clap until all students received their diploma.

But when Lanarcia Walker walked across the stage as a graduate of Senatobia High School, her father says he could not hold in his pride and yelled, "You did it, baby!'

At first, they were asked to leave the ceremony, but they say a week or two later, they learned the school superintendent filed disturbing the peace charges and warrants were issued for their arrests.

"I mean, it's crazy," said parent Henry Walker. "The fact that I might have to bond out of jail, pay court costs, or a $500 fine for expressing my love, it's ridiculous man. It's ridiculous."

The school superintendent wouldn't go on camera, but says he's determined to have order at the graduations.

Offline Party Phil

• Boring Cunt that flies Air Bizarre
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Big in Japan
« Reply #613 on: June 4, 2015, 09:42:37 pm »
British actor Michael Enright puts Hollywood career on hold to fight Isis in Syria

Michael Enright, a British actor who has had bit-parts in major Hollywood movies including Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest, Knight and Day, and Old Dogs, has joined Kurdish fighters battling Islamic State in Syria.
In a video released by the Kurdish People's Protection Units, Enright is seen training with Kurdish fighters - whom he calls his "havals", meaning comrades and asking for much-needed weaponry and medical supplies.
The YPG is known as a major force for resisting the Isis assault on Syria. Backed by coalition airstrikes, they have liberated many towns and villages in the north-east of the country.
In another video, an interview with Dubai-based Al-Aan TV, Enright, who has also appeared in TV shows including Law and Order, Agents of SHIELD and CSI, said he first became concerned at the rise of Isis when they "cut off an American journalist's head - an innocent man with his hands tied behind his back".
The "straw that broke the camel's back" was in February, when the group released a video showing a captured Jordanian pilot being burned alive.
Manchester-born Enright has changed his name to Mustafa Michael Ali, and says he is willing to die for the cause.
"I didn't come here to play games, I wrote to all my friends and family because I might not see them again," he told Al-Aan.
He added: “I didn’t come here to run, I came here to fight, and if I have to die, then I die.
“ISIS, they need to be wiped off completely the face of this earth,” Enright said. “They are a stain on humanity. This is a call to humanity to obliterate them.”
According to his imdb acting profile, Enright has no military background and little experience with firearms.

http://www.itv.com/news/2015-06-02/british-actor-michael-enright-puts-hollywood-career-on-hold-to-fight-isis-in-syria/
If you're lying, I'll chop your head off.

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #614 on: June 12, 2015, 04:16:27 pm »
Controversy is swirling around one of the Inland Northwest’s most prominent civil rights activists, with family members of Rachel Dolezal saying the local leader of the NAACP has been falsely portraying herself as black for years.

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2015/jun/11/board-member-had-longstanding-doubts-about-truthfu/

Offline Party Phil

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Big in Japan
« Reply #615 on: June 12, 2015, 05:20:52 pm »

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #616 on: June 12, 2015, 06:50:12 pm »
http://abcnews.go.com/US/texas-kids-told-illegal-sell-lemonade-permit/story?id=31667943

Texas Kids Told 'It's Illegal' to Sell Lemonade Without a Permit

Two young sisters with an "entrepreneurial spirit" set up a lemonade stand in Overton, Texas, to raise money for their dad's Father's day gift, their mom said.

But Andria and Zoey Green's business closed abruptly Monday after police came by to tell them their stand was illegal without a city Peddler's Permit, according to Overton Police Department Chief Clyde Carter.

"It's illegal to sell lemonade without a permit," Carter told ABC News today. "But we didn't tell them to shut down, we just asked them to get a permit."

The girls' mother, Sandi Evans, said they went to try to get a Peddler's Permit at City Hall, but found out they'd have to get licensed by the Rusk County Health Department before being allowed a Peddler's Permit.

The Rusk County Health Department did not immediately respond to ABC News' request for additional information including specific details about the process for getting a permit to sell lemonade.

"Once we found out everything we would have to go through, we just decided to stop technically selling the lemonade," Evans told ABC News today. "The girls are still going to have the stand, but they're just going to ask for donations instead."

Andria, 8, and Zoey, 7, are going to open up stand again Saturday, and a lot of locals and even people outside the community are planning on coming to support them, she added.

Chief Carter told ABC News that asking for donations for lemonade isn't illegal and isn't a problem.

After news stations covered the story, many businesses have showed support for the girls in the form of donations and freebies, their mom said.

"We received free passes to Splash Kingdom, where the girls wanted to take their dad for Father's Day," Evans said. "We got them from the owners of the theme park and then again from a radio station."

The girls have also collected $200 in donations after they temporarily closed up shop, Evans added.

"We do have so many positives coming out of this, and since I don't feel right keeping the money now that they got their dad's gift for free, we're going to give away the extra tickets and set up scholarships with the donations they've collected," she said. "We're going to give the scholarship to a local graduating high school senior majoring in business management."

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #617 on: June 14, 2015, 02:27:58 pm »
http://distractify.com/dennis-diclaudio/just-plane-gross/?ts_pid=2&ts_pid=2&ts_pid=2

Having to use an airplane bathroom is indignity enough. Can you imagine what it would do to your self-esteem if your after-stench actually grounded an entire flight full of travellers.

Because that's exactly what happened to some poor man or woman (though, probably a man) who was flying British Airways from London to Dubai.

It appears that about fifteen minutes into the flight, a gastroenterologically distressed passenger took an emergency trip into the small room in the back of the plane to empty the contents of their lower intestine in that thing that passes for a toilet. That's probably about seven seconds after the seatbelt light went off, so something pretty awful was probably brewing.

Shortly after the newly relieved passenger left the bathroom, his or her fellow travelers apparently started complaining to the crew about an ungodly rank odor emanating from bathroom. The complaints were so insistent and numerous that the captain was forced to make an announcement.

"He said you may have noticed there’s a quite pungent smell coming from one of the toilets," passenger Abhishek Sachdev told The Daily Mail. "He said it was liquid fecal excrement, those are the words he used. He said it's not a technical fault with the plane, and he was very adamant about that."

The crew never was able to adequately clean out the bathroom, and they couldn't have customers breathing noxious effluvia for seven hours, so the captain decided to turn the plane around—turn the plane around!!!—over Germany and take everyone back to Heathrow Airport.

The next flight to Dubai wasn't for another 15 hours, so British Airways wound up giving everyone onboard food vouchers and putting them up in nearby hotels.

All because one person dropped some remarkably foul heat.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #618 on: August 24, 2015, 07:44:29 pm »
World's oldest message in a bottle found on the beach of a German island.  Released into the North Sea sometime between 1906 and 1908.

http://www.iflscience.com/environment/oldest-floating-message-found

Popcorn's Art

Offline turkish kopite

• Legacy Fan
  • Black&White, Believe&Fight
« Reply #619 on: August 25, 2015, 11:44:17 pm »
15 guys attacked an Irısh tourist in Turkey but he beat them all  :lmao :lmao :lmao

Of course they didn't know the tourist is a professional boxer  :wellin

I dont know how can I do that video embed but https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBOs69tx--g
"Waiting for Vodafone Arena to win League Titles"

Offline Crimson_Tank

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #620 on: August 26, 2015, 01:19:14 am »
15 guys attacked an Irısh tourist in Turkey but he beat them all  :lmao :lmao :lmao

Of course they didn't know the tourist is a professional boxer  :wellin

I dont know how can I do that video embed but https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBOs69tx--g

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/IBOs69tx--g" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/IBOs69tx--g</a>

Offline turkish kopite

• Legacy Fan
  • Black&White, Believe&Fight
« Reply #621 on: August 26, 2015, 09:19:29 am »
Thanks
"Waiting for Vodafone Arena to win League Titles"

Offline Packalacky

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #622 on: August 28, 2015, 04:21:40 pm »
Newborn baby dies after being attacked by rats in hospital

Short summary:
The boy was born on 17th August at a government-run hospital in the state of Andhra Pradesh, in the south east of the country, and transferred to the paediatric ward to be treated for a lung problem, according the Indian Telegraph.

The baby’s mother, Lakshmi, said: “Early on Sunday morning my son started crying. As we are not allowed to stand next to the incubator, I urged the nurses to check on him.

"By the time they did, rats had eaten away the fingers of his right hand and also the eye.”

He was then transferred to the ICU where he was later declared dead.

His father, Chavali Nagaraju Babu, then alleged that the hospital in the city of Vijayawada added insult to injury by telling him he “need not worry as [he has] another son”.

Indian sisters told they will be repeatedly gang-raped as punishment for their brother's crime

Short Summary:
Two sisters who have been told they will be repeatedly gang-raped as a “punishment” for the crimes committed by their brother have pleaded with the Supreme Court to be protected.

The pair fled their village after an all-male council "ruled" that they should be raped, have their faces blackened and then be paraded naked because the brother eloped with a married woman from a higher caste.

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #623 on: August 28, 2015, 04:28:34 pm »
BM

Offline Max_powers

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #624 on: September 7, 2015, 01:50:06 pm »
http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/jerry-bance-marketplace-1.3217797

Conservative candidate Jerry Bance caught in CBC sting urinating in homeowner's coffee mug

Conservative candidate Jerry Bance was caught on CBC-TV's Marketplace in 2012 urinating in a homeowner's coffee mug and dumping the contents into the sink.

In 2012, a service technician responded to a service call at a house where Marketplace had hidden cameras set up as part of an investigation into the skills and ethics of home repair service companies. The cameras caught the technician urinating in a coffee mug and then dumping the contents into the kitchen sink while the homeowner was in the next room.

On Sunday, CBC News received a tip that the service technician caught on tape in 2012 is Conservative candidate Jerry Bance.

Bance, who is running in the battleground Toronto riding of Scarborough Rouge Park, has been a service technician for the last 25 years. He owns and operates XPress Appliance Service, an appliance repair company in the Greater Toronto Area.

"I deeply regret my actions on that day. I take great pride in my work and the footage from that day does not reflect who I am as a professional or a person," Bance said when contacted by CBC News for comment.'

Response to the story on social media sites was nearly instantaneous. The hashtag "peegate" was soon trending on Twitter, as Twitter buzzed with disparaging jokes, comments and bad puns targeting Bance and the Conservative Party.

The original Marketplace show only named Bance as "Jerry" — it did not mention that he had been a Conservative candidate in two previous elections in 2006 and 2008.

Jason Kenney, the high-profle Conservative minister and candidate from Alberta, helped Bance kick off his current campaign last week.

Conservative Leader Stephen Harper in east Toronto on Monday. A media advisory from the Conservative campaign names two candidates who will join him, but does not mention Bance.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #625 on: September 7, 2015, 01:54:46 pm »
http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/jerry-bance-marketplace-1.3217797

Conservative candidate Jerry Bance caught in CBC sting urinating in homeowner's coffee mug

Storm in a pee cup  ::)

Offline Max_powers

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #626 on: September 7, 2015, 02:12:08 pm »

Offline Crimson_Tank

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #627 on: September 18, 2015, 03:25:30 pm »
Proper taking the piss that.

Offline Crimson_Tank

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #628 on: September 18, 2015, 06:27:45 pm »

Offline J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #629 on: September 21, 2015, 09:55:16 am »
Black and White Paul has been at it again....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/11873435/Super-gonorrhoea-outbreak-across-north-of-England.html

Be safe everyone!

Two out of the first three comments blame immigrants and "soft" Labour governments, these people are a parody.

Offline gary75

• Despite all his care, he suffers from a sticky ring.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #630 on: September 21, 2015, 05:57:05 pm »

A man with a fetish for children's playground equipment has been banned from going anywhere which has a slide.

Christopher Johnson, aged 46, of St Osburg's Road in Stoke, was arrested after simulating a sex act with a slide at Stoke Green Park in Coventry, the Coventry Telegraph reports.

It's his second slide-related offence.

At Coventry Magistrates Court he admitted outraging public decency by behaving in an indecent manner and received a three-year Criminal Behaviour Order.

The order bans him from attending any location, including parks, leisure centres, swimming baths, lidos or recreation grounds were there is a slide.

Johnson also received a three-year community order, which includes having sex offender treatment for 18 months, and a rehabilitation activity
requirement.

He was fined £55 and had to pay a £60 victim surcharge, £85 costs and a £180 criminal courts charge.

Police were called to Stoke Green Park at 10.45pm on Wednesday, August 18, after four people spotted what he was doing.

The court heard Johnson had a previous conviction for a similar offence.

On July 1 last year, Johnson outraged public decency by undressing and performing a sexual act on the top of a slide at Coundon Hall Park in Waste Lane, Keresley.

The play area was opened in February 2012 after residents in the area raised thousands of pounds.

http://www.examiner.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/man-sexually-attracted-playground-equipment-10098272

Offline Party Phil

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Big in Japan
« Reply #631 on: September 23, 2015, 07:50:23 pm »
Illegal immigrant demands to be sent back to Iran, says he’s bored of Manchester

GMP City Centre ✔ @GMPCityCentre
Male arrested earlier at our front desk when he demanded to be returned home to Iran as he has had enough of Manchester after 10 years.

A man who has lived in the UK illegally for the last decade demanded that he be sent back to Iran as he has ‘had enough of Manchester’.
In a post made on Twitter yesterday evening by the Greater Manchester Police Twitter account, the young man in question was described as ‘very angry’ and ‘demanding to be returned home’.
‘Very angry young man, who has been here illegally last 10 years,’ GMP tweeted.
‘Strange incident.’
Strange incident indeed.
Greater Manchester Police say immigration staff have now taken over the situation.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2015/09/22/illegal-immigrant-demands-to-be-sent-back-to-iran-says-hes-bored-of-manchester-5402758/#ixzz3maY4h5Qi

Seems a fair request

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #632 on: September 26, 2015, 10:47:07 am »
Artists have created the thousand year gif, comprised of more than 48 million separate images, each cycled once every 10 minutes.

http://mentalfloss.com/article/69035/artists-create-1000-year-long-gif

Popcorn's Art

Offline Party Phil

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Big in Japan
« Reply #633 on: September 28, 2015, 09:55:06 am »
Artists have created the thousand year gif, comprised of more than 48 million separate images, each cycled once every 10 minutes.

http://mentalfloss.com/article/69035/artists-create-1000-year-long-gif

That's my plans sorted for the rest of the millennium

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #634 on: October 3, 2015, 11:28:26 am »
Don't know how to embed a video from BBC

Guest's shock at $75 missed wedding bill

A bride in the United States has invoiced two of her wedding guests $75 for failing to turn up at her wedding.

Jessica and Justin Baker were forced to miss the event because of childcare issues and received an invoice in the post a week later.

James Laidler reports.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Packalacky

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #635 on: October 13, 2015, 08:36:15 pm »
New York woman sues 12-year-old nephew over hug that broke her wrist
Human resources manager Jennifer Connell claims nephew acted unreasonably when he leapt into her arms to welcome her to his eighth birthday party, She is seeking $127,000 in damages from the boy, whose mother died last year.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan

Popcorn's Art

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #638 on: November 13, 2015, 03:02:22 pm »
That story about the kids in the school fainting and feeling ill en masse was strange

Reminded me of

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dancing_mania

It's amazing how susceptible the human body is to delusions and anxieties of the mind and how it can spread like wildfire, fascinating really.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #639 on: November 16, 2015, 02:44:52 pm »
Sometimes you have to just shake your head (and avoid a sliding door)

http://www.destinary.com/2015/11/15/article-man-hit-by-sliding-door-awarded-21-5m/

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/rJfdMWKGTFA" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/rJfdMWKGTFA</a>